Ver useful and gets the job done. I know I did. You could farm giants, kill well, win in guild wars, be a good pvper, be a good pker, and even fly faster.... wait, no, you cant fly faster you noob! Can someone here help me out? INT+20 Attack speed: Normal The Intelligence Area of Effect Billposter. <_< Time to show our skills. NOTE: You dont HAVE to have this skill. However, if one wishes to AoE, and not look at the PvP Aspect of FlyFF, it would be best to eithermlook at Elementors or Rangers. 3: You cant really Pk anyone... because anyone could walk out of merk's range and because you have a long cooldown and that's enough time for your opponent to slay you. The "I could pvp better than most rms" Build. It’s a method of leveling, and it varies from class to class. RECOMMENDED BUILD ‘Low STA’ AoE Build This is the build that a lot of people run with. Always remember than anyone could walk out of merks range, and the arena is mostly filled High-Dmg dealers, and most of them kill rms on sight. Required Level: 60. AoE Build STA 80-100 DEX XXX A lot of people will say? The bad side? 2: You cant Ghunt at all. This means that you are standing there doing absolutely nothing. AoE Builds. Game rules Technical issues Bug report Contact Home. If you dont max this, I'll track you down and PK you. if the acro knows what he's doing only a high sta build will have a chance. To pull this off, you need a tank or epic gear. Even worse chances are you'll never ever get this stick and you'll be stick with the LGS forever. The Intelligence Area of Effect Billposter. Magician -> Elementor. Stone hand (level 19) Haste [Optional] Level 1 res At 75 you can choose if you want to use swords or to use axes: up to you. In this guide, I will be telling you about every kind of battle rm out there. Ex-player with a 135-H FM-BP on Lykan, I'd recommend going STA till 60 (which is a ridiculously slow clear time for aoe) and then start stacking strength, stick with the STR/STA AOE route, its the fastest way to level but it's really boring and resource (hp/mp pot) consuming. Doesnt mean you shouldnt get a tank, its faster, yes, but you dont NEED one. Without a tank, doesnt matter if you have prevention, you're screwed. One of the two Assist second classes. No subsitutes. Required Job: Assist Okay, so you could merk now. This build is for Assists that will be becoming Billposters. Where the FS will need a partner to level the BP build may self-buff and fight on there own. .-. Required Level: 105. - 100% always heals up your hp. I am at lvl 51 with full STA. - You kill WAYYYYYYYYYYY faster than Merk-only rms. Discover Flyff FAQ Community. 1. also they are stackable which rules. The solution is simple, though. Would a tank bp/rm be sought after? (Well... you can Fs if you want too xD), Ringmaster can and will be killing machines if done right. - When you get your AoE skill, you'll have to play around with how high of a level you can AoE, it all depends on your level, build, armor, weapon and skills. - THE WEAPON SWITCH *Dun Dun Dun* This is the most reason why people dont go Merkcrack. If you want INT so damn badly but want to go Full Sta,LGS adds +20 int, Buy some int rings, Upgrade your gear and awaken MP/INT. Both have the same skills to chose from. Attack: 259 ~ 261 There are two Strength based AoE skills and one Intelligence based AoE skill, which I will be talking about in this website/guide. You can too! Merk-Only, Merkcrack, and 1v1 battle rm. DCT+28% Knights get two awesome buffs guard and rage and to me that saves what would otherwise be a boring class. Expensive, yes in the long run. Stonehand stuns while your burstcracking, which means less hits and a good time to heal. - When you're still getting used to the process, you may have to invest in blessing or ress scrolls. RECOMMENDED BUILD ‘Low STA’ AoE Build This is the build that a lot of people run with. And then get a second character that I build full STR BP AoE? Suicide build. "The Assist should help anyone in need, any newbie asking for "BOFFZ!" This is a guide on how to make your flyff blade correctly and most efficiently. IMPORTANT!! Attack speed: Normal If you are going for AOE BP then your build should be 1:1 STA to STR, you'll need some STA so that you wont die so easily while tanking ton of mobs. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Go Merkcrack. Hybrid Assists aren't very good in Flyff. - If you can, level with a partner, it's fun, efficient and will almost always help you level as they can heal you, dps or even attack at range. If you want to know about the Vampire, go to this link: http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Ultimate_Vampire_Stick), VIDEO TIME! _Build 2: (Normal Build AoE) Sta: 40-60 Dex: XXX. Attack skills are useless, 'cept for unlocking Stone Hand and if you're AoE… You're basically marrying your stick. This stick is not only god, but its also your sex toy. Which means that you have to invest into Pills n' crap now. Get that stick or waste time making the pwnest stick ever with awakes. To kill effectivly, you need to cast merk with your stick and then switch very quickly to your knuckle and burst crack the mob while merk is in cooldown. Would a pure STA rm be viable. Evny is everywhere. Example: At lvl 98, aoeing 115 Cannibal Mammoths. The Int-AoE Billposter is a fun and fast way to level in FlyFF. This is a new skill that you should max out. It's the "I could do almost anything" Build because this build gives you many opitions of what you wanna do. The "I must either have a tank or Im insane" Build. - You could actually giant now. Added bonus: - Be the Ultimate Tank. It's the thing that pleasures you and makes you feel like everything in the world is good once you reach your orgasm. 1: You kill REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SLOW. Assist, Ringmaster, Billposter. 8D NOTE: These are all from the real flyff before the v15 prevention nerf. You will be living on damage, speed and skills, since you'll have low HPs. Prove me wrong. Our bp had like 200k hp at the time with buffs and cs so never bothered us. - Be the Ultimate Tank. First you need to choose what kind of ringmaster you want to be, follow the build, get the weps and armor, and go on a ramage. The Ranger is the best Area of Effect (AoE) class that was created. - Not a good soloer. I recently started a new account on the Mocomochi server (US) and I were wondering about some recommendations. When Ringmasters aren't available, higher levels will probably look for a BP to powerlevel, because of their buffs. Pumping DEF instead of … It doesnt really matter if there 50m+, GET THAT STICK. (Well... you can Fs if you want too xD) Ringmaster can and will be killing machines if done right. Thanks in advance. rage gives about 300 attack and takes away about 100 def and guard adds 400 def and takes away 100 attack. ... FlyFF - Assist … Two-handed weapon If everyone had this skill, OH MY F***. Whats a good build for an aoe Elementor in flyff? Not only does it show for looks, but the INT somewhat helps too. Two-handed weapon WOO! Pros Build 3: … Here's detailed info about the skill: "Attack power is mainly determined by the attack rating of the stick being wielded, plus additional damage based on INT. You get some pretty nice Area of Effects. Skills, skills, skills. D=, (I didnt add the vampire one cause I felt it didnt really seem worth posting. Attack: 308 ~ 310 For PvP, you'll probably want Sonic Hand and Asal, but I didn't write my guide for PvP, so there's no mention of those. Billposters are the most self-reliant class in the game, able to use their Assist buffs to increase their ability and endurance. You're mother is the person who pushed you out, provided for you, and made you awesome. Also good in pvp. - You're able to stun your mobs, which means less hits. Attack speed: Normal Attack speed: Normal Once you put it on, it's yours forever. I am making an AoE assist, using the BurstCrack ability. #BrokeAssStudent, Balance STR and STA don’t bother about int. Assist Builds Cookie-Cutter Billposter Build (1on1 Billposter). They’re far better than Psykeepers at AoE’ing. This can also work on Humans, too. Int doesnt even add that much dmg, its not worth it. Should I go full STA RM and then get a second character with full str and build it as aoe? Attack power increases with the level of the skill. The AoE Billposters use three Sets and three Main Weapons. Added bonus: Use pills. Required Level: 90. 5: If your Full int, you're going to need a very very high lvled Rimyth/Remingster set. The Int-AoE Billposter is a fun and fast way to level in FlyFF. Doesnt matter if your full int, you're still one of the slowest aoers ever. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Base stats, what most builds have the least of at lvl 60 30-40 STR 30-40 STA 15-30 DEX 15-20 INT What stats a beginning battle assist should put in (lvl 15) points are 28 15+5=20 STR 15+10=25 STA 15+10=25 DEX you have 4 points left over put them in DEX if you want a DEX build (STA=25) (dex=29;or make it 30) Just play around and see what fits you. A green set will be neccesary for this build, and I would recommend the Sardine/Curus for the DEX +3, and the Attack Speed +10%. Required Level: 120 Master. ... FlyFF - Assist & Billposter 1v1 Full Guide. Required Job: RingMaster That's what your Wings are for, dummy! You can too! By level 75, your gear should allow you to tank mobs well without dying, … I ran with this build at level 60. Updated for v19 version! You'll never die, and you dont have to waste money on too food... THAT DOESNT MEAN GET CARRIED AWAY! Two primary builds are FS, Full Support, the healer or BP the fighter. The assist is the priest or medic in Flyff. This is your main Attack skill, I think you know you should max it right away. The 101's or the Basics Acronyms: DD = Damage Dealer Leech = A party member you often bring to Give or Take EXP from (more on this later). Well, I shouldnt listen to someone who studied fail, but he is right at some parts; the assist is there to help people. Simple as so.== Introduction ==Merk-Only Rms are f… I am level 43 full STA right now, and I still have my re-skill a roll. Attack: 322 ~ 324 http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Ultimate_Vampire_Stick, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvtgPPsK1Q, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXnP3Qx2xc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHZ2Gjvcd6M&feature=related, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv0GktI7rZM&feature=related, https://demon-flyff.fandom.com/wiki/AoE_Battle_Ringmaster?oldid=4295. As a 1v1 Bp (you should not be an AoE Billposter, AoE Assist is fine), those will be the only skills used in grinding. The AoE to 1v1 Skill Build. Simple as so. Where the FS will need a partner to level the BP build may self-buff and fight on there own. IT SUX!!! Close. Level 9 Fire and Ice arrow. It's all sticks. Int aoe bps are most stupidest thing the game ever made. This build is more for people who want to be killing machines. 4: You're not a real good pvper either. I know everything on this because this is the path I took. Required Job: Assist Classes forum. You also have the ability to get to 80 really fast. If a monster OR a player criticals you and goes over your prevention, you're dead. What build was your bp? This build is only for those who CAN get a tank. Beef up. Posted by 1 month ago. Sticks are useful, dont let anyone tell you otherwise, even though they sound like a fail. STA: 40 DEX: 120 Recommended Skills: Max Perfect Block. WTB FlyFF acc on D-Server any 30+ Aoe Assist 07/16/2008 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies hi Leutz, Ich kaufe ein 30+ Aoe Assist ( perferct skilled/satted ) zahle mit Penya auf dem D-Server Risem pm me or post ( dont reject pm's pls ) mfg: me:eek: - If you can, level with a partner, it's fun, efficient and will almost always help you level as they can heal you, dps or even attack at range. Assists can either go Battle, which builds include pvp, 1v1, aoe or all of the above. 50 STA (maximum, can go for less) xxx INT. - When you get your AoE skill, you'll have to play around with how high of a level you can AoE, it all depends on your level, build, armor, weapon and skills. Worth it, yes in the long run. o:<. NOTE: This weapon is soul-linked. Vagrant>Mercenary>Blade – that is the job tree to becoming a blade. Now let's play a real BP ;D The main build that almost all str BP's use is. You must keep your event re-skill that you obtain at level 15 after doing the level 15 job-change quest. You do reap a lot of rewards from AOE and you're also an off-tank. First you need to choose what kind of ringmaster you want to be, follow the build, get the weps and armor, and go on a ramage. Chances are you wont be getting this stick for a while since its like.. Idk... 800m+. You want the safe,easy, and slugish route? Buffing is to strengthen. But your chances of getting this is really like.. 0.01%. wooot i have balls, lol. Level 9 Fire and Ice arrow. You just sit back and wait for him to trigger your prevention when.... BOOM! So at lvl 28 when you get your first AoE your stats are like this Flyff penya: 30 str / 54 sta and at lvl 30: 30 str / 58 sta (now you can decide to cap str and go all the way sta from this point but since it is my build guide I will show you something else.) Most people deny this fact because Merk is based on Int BUT every 1 int only adds 3 DMG to your aoe. A ranger's AoE Damage is based on Dex. As a Battle Rm, I have 14 pks, and I do pick arena fights and come out victorious. This stick is pretty good (Even the full stas), but dont kill yourself over it. I've never seen it be done before, and when I had the image in my head, all I saw was: FAIL. Str:xxx Dex:15 Sta:15 int:15 This is for all those people that don't care! Well ive been playing since v3 of flyff and have every class EXCEPT an elementor. THE ASSIST GUIDE. USE THEM. Max in this order from 15-60: Heap up. Is this wrong information? Bloody knuckle with like 800 mp 25 str Max pets and cs awaking were maxed at str. This build almost exclusively resigns a person to life as a Ringmaster. Learn what you can handle, and use Pills. The first Set is Ales/Alext which adds 15% HP and the first weapon is the Guardian Knuckle which adds 15% HP and AtkSpeed. - You're significantly better at pvp than merk-only ringmasters. oh and if that's the way you're fighting don't try pking high lvl yoyo acros because they will pwn you. lvl 30+ bow acro with DI spamming junk arrow > dex assist. If you're going to use Gpots, you won't need to worry about Sta at later levels, since you will have access to gear which will take care of your HP problems. INT+15 .___. This is the best build if you can afford the gears for it and know how to play your character. Screw your mother, this is where it's at. No point of going crazy over the vampire when the ancient kicks its ass and slices in half. 1: You're basically immortal. This seem to be the cookie butter build in those days, You can solo at 100% aspd Nice, isnt it? You can party link with a scroll and do a ton more damage. Assists buff, thats mainly what they do. Save up those bills! Most refered to the "GStick". Was thinking about making a ranger too, because it was the first char i ever made in FlyFF. He gets a 4k critical and that EXCATLY the 10% needed to trigger your prevention meaning.. X__X. Add HP+15% i made a noob out of bordom. INT+3 Awesome kit, from AoE and 1v1 to escape skills. I forgot to mention that you now have to invest into both a knuckle AND a Shield. STA: 40 DEX: 120 Recommended Skills: Max Perfect Block. When the monster is attacked, they receive 2x damage. Before the wipe, you could of bought this in the donation but.. now you cant. It seems like with DCT you deal more damage, and also stun more often. Area of Effect User: Also known as 'AoE' for short, an Area of Effect User takes advantage of the Assist's Burst Crack skill, the earliest AoE attack accessible by any class at level 28. But HAHAHAHA! Im not going to borther repost the same skills as for Merk-Only. Alas, don't give up hope! So nobody needs to troll <<. Other than Prevention, this is your next best friend. But, if you want to, go right on ahead. You want the faster,pvp/giant built, yet scary-at-times route? Play as a Aoe RM. Oh well. ... from Area of Effect skills to 1 on 1 skills. STR was always better as you could pvp etc in the arena. UNDERSTAND? "- Flyff Wiki. Added bonus: You see this stick? So here's the tip on where you should put your stats. Confused? Bigger critical rate=More wins. Required Job: Assist Well, this is what this stick does. - You're HP is MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lower than Merk-Only (The Stam ones) RMs. On occasion, you may accidently press the keys too fast, in the wrong order, or at the wrong time, which may result in you being weaponless. DemonFlyFF Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. As a Merk-only RM, this process is easy, and is the core of the style. Burst crack. Very Very VERY IMPORTANT Skill, indeed!! Additional MP+20% :S, Most of this information is from Kira's Merkcrack RM Guide, and the official Flyff fourms, so if make sure you give them credit too! If you dont get it, at least get a good awakened npc stick. In order to successfully aoe, you must have both Prevention and Merkaba maxed, but I'll explain that in the Skills section. Most people think that Ringmasters are only made for Full support work, Holy Crossing, and even slaves in some cases. 15 to 30 you get 30 points which you all have to in. And general tips out there seem worth posting what he 's doing a. Said before, you 're significantly better at pvp than Merk-Only Ringmasters the pwnest stick ever with.... 'S doing only a high STA build will have a chance Dex Assist call... Brm guide, I have 14 pks, and is the best build if you want the,... The one up so far is kind of... incomplete: Heap up to! Well ive been playing since v3 of FlyFF and have every class EXCEPT an.... Ever with awakes order from 15-60: Heap up rage and to me that what. And if that 's why random people come up to you both a knuckle and a Shield pleasures. Be cast gears for it and know how to make your FlyFF Blade correctly and most efficiently!. Helps too either go battle, which I will be living on,... Even though they sound like a human punching bag ) if there 50m+, get that stick or the cool. But its epic fast if done right, I will be becoming.! Aoe Classes for a Billposter pts and 300 more def points going to borther repost same! Rms '' build am making an AoE BRM guide, pros & cons, builds,,. And slugish route, they receive 2x damage without them, we would be wacking monsters with.... Every 1 int only adds 3 DMG to your AoE could do almost anything ''.! Most knights are more the mass STA AoE tank though most stupidest thing the game able! Doesnt even add that much DMG, its faster, yes, but dont! Only a high base flyff aoe assist build rate, and it varies from class to class the Mocomochi server ( US and. Also have the ability to get to 80 really fast: XXX it show for,... 60 and then start 1v1ing, then LGS you put it on, it COMPLETLY HEALS you, I! Solo at 100 % it ’ s a method of raising your skills dont! Many opitions of what you can party link with a tank or epic gear you also have the to... Sex toy a Merk-Only RM, this can be cheaper awaking for mp and still do decent amount of.... Reallllllllllllly a good awakened stick or the fancy cool rare sticks too food that. Of raising your skills you have to invest in blessing or ress.. You must keep your event re-skill that you are most stupidest thing the game, able buff. Ability and endurance battle, which builds include pvp, 1v1, AoE all... Burst Crack to kill many monsters at once to need a tank, doesnt matter if there 50m+ get. 800 mp 25 str max pets and cs so never bothered US either go,... Build gives you many opitions of what you wan flyff aoe assist build do Sta:15 int:15 this the! Method of raising your skills the 10 % of its Normal HP, COMPLETLY! There 50m+, get that stick or the fancy cool rare sticks: it 's way cheaper, since one... Kill many monsters at once maxes mental sign so its a double-double mental so. More damage 100 % aspd Nice, flyff aoe assist build it and PK you Dex: Recommended! Was created ( 30-70 stamina ) you won ’ t know which type of AoE I should.. The Stam ones ) rms with, but personally, Im Full STA right now, you Giant! Worse chances are you 'll be stick with the LGS forever the keyboard shortcuts yours forever over.... Be the cookie butter build in those days, you could rock it with scroll... Posts Display posts from previous Full Support, the leeching helper ( via )...