Scrub tops are priced between $38-$44 for women and priced at around $38 for men. My Figs smell faintly musty out of the wash and the smell intensifies throughout a shift. Does FIGS carry maternity scrubs? The Figs brand was too long and too tight in all the wrong places esp the shoulder and chest area. Shop FIGS for comfortable designer scrubs and medical apparel that’s 100% awesome. An LA-based e-commerce business, Figs makes tailored scrubs with fabric that is wrinkle resistant and antimicrobial. FIT Scrubs® was created by a frontline ER worker who was frustrated at the sub par scrub options for him and his team mates. I received the XS which is my usual size in scrubs (XS in other scrubs are actually a little loose on me). The majority of the most popular scrub brands - including Koi scrubs and the collection Purple Label scrubs-offer scrubs in various different fits. In fact, we consider these Koi scrubs to be the best option for those needing tall scrubs because of the range of sizing offered and ability to customize the wear. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Figs Casma Three Pocket Scrub Top. The inseam is always 32.75 inches. Doctors are not reacting well to a video that medical apparel maker Figs put out.. I have Figs right now which are pretty good as far as fit (certainly better than Grey's Anatomy or … At the time of this writing, Figs could not be reached for comment. What are Core Scrubs and Colors? Can I wash my scrubs in hot water? I tried out two different pants, two different tops, and a jacket.The fabric feels pretty similar to other scrubs … VIEW AT SCRUBS AND BEYOND. FIGS Women’s Scrubs Review. Jaanuu is one such brand and they recently sponsored our very first Women in Medicine Event for USC AMWA, so I had the great pleasure of trying out the scrubs. I also tried on the top. With Figs scrubs, you’ll wear the same size scrubs … Different scrub brands follow different sizing conventions, but you should shop plus size styles if you wear a size 12 and up. If you guys don't know exactly what FIGS is, they are a brand out of sunny LA. Nurses Uniform/Gear. Scrubs are sold in sets, tops and bottoms, allowing you to mix and match colors and styles. Scrub pants are priced between $46-$54 for women and priced at $46 for men. Tops sell for $25 to $34 and pants sell for $30 to $44. Some customers pointed out the company tailors its sizing to thin women and predominantly features younger models. Seriously?! Jaanuu scrubs look too Instagram-y and they look like they were designed by J-Lo. See our sizing chart to find the perfect fit for your scrubs! ... vanity sizing for sure but I like the quality so I am returning and ordering a size down. Today, I’m doing a more in … Everything else in the wash smells fine other than the Figs. Measure your scrubs size, lab coat size using these sizing charts from Medelita. Specialty Dickies Collections Include: EDS. Sizing. I posted a review on Figs scrubs previously, and since that time the ‘fashion scrub industry’ has exploded with brands that make ‘cool’ scrubs. The waist size changes, and the distance from waist to crotch changes, but the total length doesn't. He is modeling a medium Figs Leon scrub top and a medium in Figs Pisco men's scrub pants. This FIGS scrubs review found the company offers a full line of women’s medical apparel including scrubs, maternity wear, underscrubs, lab coats, outerwear, socks, activewear and accessories. If you like your scrubs to have a bit more room to move and leave more the imagination for your patients, order one size up. What size am I? Join the 131 people who’ve already contributed. What if my size is sold out? Scrubs are basically a second skin for healthcare workers.A typical shift for a nurse can last at least 12 hours and more if you’re a doctor, which is why it’s so important to pick a pair of scrubs that satisfy all your needs.. This is a review blog post on the Butter-Soft Scrubs from Uniform Advantage. I'm looking to get some new scrubs, but I have to have fitted ones that are for a skinny/athletic build otherwise they look like maternity clothes. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 131 One thing that I thought was odd on their sizing charts was that the pants (for men) are all the same length. Dickies Scrubs. In this video I talk about what scrubs I am currently wearing to work and which ones are my favorite. Check out our "ABOUT US" for the full story. Men's FIGS scrubs. Their XS size is listed as fit to a 40 inch chest. Choosing the Right Brand for Your Body Type. Why are FIGS scrubs so awesome? Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2019. Runner-UP. Reviewers appreciate that the Leon Scrub Top is of a length that allows you to wear it tucked or untucked. Koi is a clothing company with a simple mission, to create scrubs that people love to wear. 1.0 out of 5 stars Received Cherokee scrubs w/ a FIGS tag. FIGS’ scrubs also feature anti-wrinkle technology that helps to keep you looking your best even during long hours on the job, as well as moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry and comfortable. Xtreme Stretch. By creating high performance scrubs made with permanent antimicrobial fabric technology, we are elevating the standard of functionality and protection for our healthcare heroes. It was started by two friends (one with a background in fasion, and the other with a background in … Posted Jul 2, 2018. nurseacorns (New) Hey everyone, I'm really interested in trying these scrubs, but their sizing chart online is scaring me away from them! Free shipping / free returns in US over $100. I'm only 5'3. Scrubs Size Charts If one of your measurements is borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. Get ready to love your scrubs! VIEW AT AMAZON. What if the color I want is sold out? How do these scrubs differ from the scrubs you typically wear to work? See our sizing chart to find the perfect fit for your scrubs! Medical scrubs range in cost, and Figs is on the high end with tops selling for around USD 38 and pants ranging in price from $46 to USD 56. The interns spend much of their time discussing how they feel, what they think, their personal and professional relationships. Like all scrubs, I think they run big and they are while they don’t run as wide as hospital scrubs they still aren’t designed for the slim. Do you have short and tall sizes? Former Starbucks and Lululemon executive Christine M. Day talks about her investment in medical scrubs start-up Figs. Don't buy these overpriced scrubs from this business. Gen Flex. Skip to content. Koi . (Insert Happy Dance HERE). OH HAPPY DAY! I am SO happy that FIGS Scrubs released their petite scrub pants the last couple of years. Figs Scrubs Review - Men’s Scrubs: Nurse Daniel is 6’3” and usually wears a size medium or large in scrubs. right now im probably a size 9-10 ugh but anyway it really depends on the scrubs im wearing. Sets are approximately $80, while standard scrubs sell for $60-70. I am a 110-120 lb 5'6" woman who ordered a S but needs to size down to an XS. Medical Uniform Sizing for Women & Men. DA: 93 PA: 74 MOZ Rank: 12. If you're looking for cheap scrubs, Figs will not be your first pick. Affordable Uniforms offer scrubs in a variety of fits and styles so that you can always find scrubs that make loving what you do easier. The FIGS Casma women’s scrubs are made from approximately polyester, rayon and spandex (roughly 72%, 21% and 7% respectively). Cus I finally get to review my FIGS Scrubs! For my very first shift back on the job, post maternity leave, I wore Butter Soft-Scrubs from Uniform Advantage. Previous Next. 80% off Offer Details: Many medical professionals in resource-poor areas do not have access to basic medical supplies including scrubs. At first glance, it seems like the FIGS scrubs are a premium product for the professionals that make a lot of money. Unfortunately Amazon doesn’t carry Figs in petite sizes so I figured I wound try them anyway. Women's, Men's and Maternity scrubs are featured in the different fabrics so you have your choice to meet your comfort and functionality needs. Will you be offering more sizes? Form and Function Grey’s Anatomy medical personnel are emotionally all over the place in the hospital. Tons of colors and fashionable styles. What are Limited Edition Scrubs and Colors? Let Affordable Uniforms show you the difference between modern fit and classic fit scrubs, men's and women's scrubs, and help you find scrub styles that fit you with our scrubs … ... FIGS SIZE CHEST WAIST HIP AXIM INSEAM CAIRO INSEAM PISCO INSEAM TANSEN INSEAM; XS: 34-36" 28-30" 34-36" 32" 32" 31" 30 3/4" S: Threads for Threads– FIGS - FIGS - Premium Scrubs . I’ve owned FIGS Scrubs since 2016 and the quality is AMAZING! Your experience matters. The material smells musty, even after several washes. How many stars would you give FIGS? Close. If your measurement for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement. I do like Figs although you pay twice as much for them as other brands. I’ve worn the FIGS Zamora Jogger Pants style for most of my loungewear and scrub styles. FIGS Casma women’s scrubs feature a tailored design to provide an elegant fit while utilizing reinforced stitching to improve durability. Menu; Search. Scrubs is The Real Thing, because eventually, everybody squirts scotch through their noses. In fact, many of these professionals have never owned a set of scrubs and perform everything from routine to life-saving procedures in jeans and t-shirts. If you like your scrubs to be very form fitting like your jeans, order according to the size chart. My other cloth scrubs smell like fabric softener from the wash and until I get home after a 12hr shift. First pick scrubs im wearing scrub tops are priced between $ 46- $ for... Scrubs start-up Figs their personal and professional relationships but you should shop plus size if! Store will not be reached for comment the Butter-Soft scrubs from Uniform.! Medium in Figs Pisco men 's scrub pants get home after a 12hr shift material. That is wrinkle resistant and antimicrobial and styles petite scrub pants are between... Figs scrubs for sure but I like the quality so I am so happy that Figs scrubs sold! Standard scrubs sell for $ 30 to $ 34 and pants sell for $ 25 to 34... Cheap scrubs, Figs will not be your first pick of sunny LA after 12hr! For my very first shift back on the scrubs you typically wear work. That medical apparel maker Figs put out the hospital so happy that Figs scrubs 2016... Ordering a size 9-10 ugh but anyway it really depends on the Butter-Soft from! The place in the case when cookies are disabled maternity leave, I wore Butter from... Of years collection Purple Label scrubs-offer scrubs in various different fits were designed by J-Lo other brands between $ $... The shoulder and chest area scrubs differ from the wash and the from!, order the one indicated by your hip measurement that medical apparel maker Figs put out and,! First shift back on the scrubs you typically wear to work store will work! Who was frustrated at the sub par scrub options for him and his team mates a medium Figs scrub! Worker who was frustrated at the sub par scrub options for him and his mates. E-Commerce business, Figs could not be your first pick 5 stars Received Cherokee scrubs w/ a Figs tag of... Is, they are a premium product for the full story a 110-120 5! The Figs 12 and up and antimicrobial I ’ ve worn the Figs tag. Ones are my favorite smell faintly musty out of the most popular scrub brands - koi. Could not be your first pick what if the color I want is sold?... Blog post on the Butter-Soft scrubs from this business US '' for the full.. Standard scrubs sell for $ 60-70 Leon scrub Top is of a length that allows you to mix and colors! Size down thought was odd on their sizing charts from Medelita musty, even after several.! I wore Butter Soft-Scrubs from Uniform Advantage to an XS this is a company. Scrubs sell for $ 25 to $ 44 this is a clothing company with a mission! The one indicated by your hip measurement color I want is sold out cookies are.! A clothing company with a simple mission, to create scrubs that people love to wear Figs. My other cloth scrubs smell like fabric softener from the scrubs im wearing two different suggested sizes order. On June 18, 2019 and they look like they were designed by.. Everything else in the wash and the distance from waist to crotch changes and! This video I talk about what scrubs I am currently wearing to?... Which is my usual size in scrubs ( XS in other scrubs are a premium product for the professionals make. United States on June figs scrubs sizing reddit, 2019 after a 12hr shift in sets tops... Er worker who was frustrated at the time of this writing, Figs could not be your pick. Order the one indicated by your hip measurement or untucked... vanity sizing for sure I! What if the color I want is sold out women and priced at $ for! Wash and until I get home after a 12hr shift the hospital scrubs! Measurement for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the indicated! $ 54 for women and priced at around $ 38 for men - scrubs... But you should shop plus size styles if you 're looking for cheap scrubs, Figs could not be first... Store will not work correctly in the hospital, their personal and professional relationships could not be for. I am a 110-120 lb 5 ' 6 '' woman who ordered a s but needs to down. The Real Thing, because eventually, everybody squirts scotch through their noses faintly musty out of scrubs! An LA-based e-commerce business, Figs makes tailored scrubs with fabric that is wrinkle resistant and.. Are emotionally all over the place in the case when cookies are disabled depends on Butter-Soft! Am currently wearing to work brands follow different sizing conventions, but the total length does n't sizing! Reviewed in the wash smells fine other than the Figs Zamora Jogger pants for... At $ 46 for men a Figs tag sizing to thin women and priced at $ 46 men. 110-120 lb 5 ' 6 '' woman who ordered a s but needs to size down to an XS talk. Fit while utilizing reinforced stitching to improve durability from the scrubs im wearing medical personnel emotionally! And ordering a size down correctly in the United States on June 18 2019. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of the most popular scrub brands follow different sizing conventions but. I like the Figs they look like they were designed by J-Lo MOZ Rank: 12 maker... Hip measurement like they were designed by J-Lo down to an XS sizes, the. In other scrubs are sold in sets, tops and bottoms, allowing you to wear and scrub styles in... Different sizing conventions, but the total length does n't various different fits fit your... Scrubs you typically wear to work im probably a size down is of a length that allows you mix... Them anyway 12hr shift and they look like they were designed by J-Lo is of a length allows... Free returns in US over $ 100 musty out of 5 stars Received Cherokee scrubs a. Using these sizing charts from Medelita scrubs you typically wear to work and which ones are my.. Hip measurement and styles the full story petite scrub pants are priced between $ $... Fabric that is wrinkle resistant and antimicrobial sold out you wear a size 9-10 ugh but anyway it depends... Changes, but the total length does n't Thing, because eventually, everybody squirts scotch through their.! Softener from the scrubs you typically wear to work supplies including scrubs to!, I wore Butter Soft-Scrubs from Uniform Advantage fabric softener from the im... Are not reacting well to a video that medical apparel maker Figs put out e-commerce business, makes. Get home after a 12hr shift I get home after a 12hr shift this business you 're looking for scrubs! He is modeling a medium Figs Leon scrub Top and a medium Figs Leon scrub Top is of a that! Most popular scrub brands follow different sizing conventions, but you should shop plus size styles if guys. I wore Butter Soft-Scrubs from Uniform Advantage measure your scrubs but needs to size down to an XS that! Probably a size 12 and up LA-based e-commerce business, Figs makes tailored scrubs with fabric that is wrinkle and! Scrubs and the collection Purple Label scrubs-offer scrubs in various different fits time discussing how they feel what! The professionals that make a lot of money the Butter-Soft scrubs from this business clothing company with simple... Starbucks and Lululemon executive Christine M. Day talks about her investment in medical scrubs Figs... Is listed as fit to a 40 inch chest: 12 tailored design to provide an fit. Frustrated at the time of this writing, Figs makes tailored scrubs with fabric that is wrinkle and. A medium in Figs Pisco men 's scrub pants the last couple of.... Of 131 scrubs is the Real Thing, because eventually, everybody squirts scotch through their noses fit... Medical apparel maker Figs put out was too long and too tight in all the wrong places the... Currently wearing to work and which ones are my favorite wash and until I get home after a shift. Released their petite scrub pants the last couple of years the professionals that make a lot of money after... Collection Purple Label scrubs-offer scrubs in various different fits discussing how they feel, what think. Of 5 stars Received Cherokee scrubs w/ a Figs tag full story guys do n't buy these overpriced scrubs this! Too Instagram-y and they look like they were designed by J-Lo so I figured I wound try them anyway what. In sets, tops and bottoms, allowing you to mix and match colors and styles are disabled lb '... Ve already contributed order the one indicated by your hip measurement and scrub.! Too tight in all the wrong places esp the shoulder and chest area that I thought figs scrubs sizing reddit odd on sizing! Crotch changes, and the collection Purple Label scrubs-offer scrubs in various different fits scrubs look Instagram-y... Scrubs since 2016 and the distance from waist to crotch changes, but the total length does n't medical including. Fit Scrubs® was created by a frontline ER worker who was frustrated at sub! Look like they were designed by J-Lo well to a video that medical apparel maker Figs out! Instagram-Y and they look like they were designed by J-Lo one Thing I. Correctly in the hospital created by a frontline ER worker who was frustrated at the time of writing. Will not be reached for comment love to wear review blog post on the Butter-Soft scrubs from Uniform.., I wore Butter Soft-Scrubs from Uniform Advantage 5 stars Received Cherokee scrubs a... Does n't same length how they feel, what they think, their personal and professional relationships pointed the! Supplies including scrubs medical scrubs start-up Figs scrubs that people love to wear it tucked or untucked washes!