Any ideas on what I should put my starting special point into? Clear out mobs and one-shot Legendary enemies with ease using a stealth sniper or melee build. Whether you’re a Fallout 4 beginner looking for a build … The only reason this build doesn’t rank higher is because you’re at a disadvantage in close quarters or inside buildings. So I was thinking of making a military sniper build. First you must properly distribute your statistic points, later in the game you can pick from 70 different abilities every time you gain a level. As stated in the forum post I didn’t get a sniper rifle until later in the game but when I got it I was killing Deathclaws in one hit if I got a critical hit. Fallout 4 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fallout 4 Gunslinger Build. A high agility stat will give you Sneak, Ninja, and Night Person for stealth and Quick Hands helps you reload faster in case you miss too many times. However, this build utilizes sneak and high AP based perks in addition to a focus on the use of pistols. Here is an alternative build for those that want to take the advice of the second poster. But as starting stats, I always make the same mistakes and try to balance characters too evenly. Otherwise it will take one level more. Charisma ¶ Suggested Starting Score: 1. I can finally enjoy fallout 4!!!. This is a build I've used heavily and definitely recommend it to newcomers. Next Suggested starting builds Shooter Prev Basic Information Factions and smaller groups Fallout 4 offers great options to customize your character. Bear in mind that these will only work if there is a bobblehead like feature for each stat. Playing a pistol-wielding gunslinger in Fallout 4 can be highly rewarding. Anyways here we go. Thanks for the build, I'm very much liking the play style with this sniper build. The Infiltrator is by far the most powerful build in Fallout 4. Fallout 4 Gunslinger Build Great Perks and Tips for Playing with Pistol Weapons. The main power of this build plays out once you obtain the Deliverer. bluehawk188. One of which is to get high luck and agility but lose a stat like charisma. Our Fallout 4 stealth character build guide gives you all the tips, tricks, and perks info you need to build a stealth melee or sniper character. Been looking for the perfect build and this is my third restart. Start out with one point in Endurance, and if you bother leveling to the point where you have perks to burn, consider getting Life Giver. High damage with reasonable survivability, crit build up is insanely fast (banking crits every 2-3 shots). There are two ways you can go about doing a sniper build in Fallout New Vegas. Related: The 10 Best Builds For Stealth In Fallout 4, Ranked. I … It's survival difficulty viable from level 1. Another dump stat, Charisma continues to fail to impress in Fallout 4. Going the stealth route in Fallout 4 is not only deeply satisfying, but an incredible way to deliver high-octane damage with every blow you choose to strike. The gunslinger build is a luck/agility based build that uses handguns in mid-to-close combat using VATS. It's easy as pistols are highly accessible. May 28, 2018 @ 1:16pm Military sniper build. The most popular page of our huge Fallout 4 guide has always been this cheesy near-broken build.