Base is like 50? Like the previous games Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, it is an open world RPG playable from first or … Designed as a mid-velocity caliber, the 10mm was designed to have external ballistics superior to the .45 ACP, shooting flatter and farther, and to provide greater stopping power than the 9mm. Plus, it comes equipped with a suppressor, so you’re all set for mid-range stealth combat. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. This page contains the Item Codes for Weapons in the PC version of Fallout 4. remove ALL 10mm pistols from your inventory, either by storage or dropping them. The 10mm Auto pistol cartridge is an underdog in a world dominated by the 9mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP. Then you want to save, do a hard reset of your console and load that save. The 10mm Pistol is a weapon in Fallout 4. This includes Legendaries, Uniques, and Piper's companion weapon. 4… A: It replaces (model swaps) all 10mm pistols in Fallout 4 with the Colt 6520. If you’re not so sneaky, don’t worry, it does just fine in open combat too. I'm only lvl 20 but the 10mm is still my favorite. Fallout 4 is growing on me. videogame_asset My games. … Fallout 4. close. Version. when you pick up the pistol, it will hopefully not auto equip. It uses 10mm ammo, but it outperforms a regular 10mm Pistol in damage, fire rate, and accuracy. To add a weapon to your inventory, open the command console with ~ and type player.additem [item code] . It will be a while before you're regularly running into enemies that carry these rounds as opposed … Innovative 10mm pistol; Viper-6610 - Innovative 10mm pistol. Endorsements. 158,858. Kellogg gun is better but I never have enough ammo. chevron_left. I approach Fallout strategy perspectives tailored for Survival. I can't make a pipe gun worth a shit so I've got a mountain of .38 ammo that I just treat like caps and barter for 10mm. It also fits the whole spy motif that the Railroad has going on. 10mm Pistols in Fallout 4 are upgrades to the Pipe Pistol and better in every way save one - ammo scarcity. I came from the very dogmatic camp of "Fallout New Vegas is the best fallout game next to 1-2, Fallout 4 will never be half the game NV could be." With that said, most Survival strategies will be more than sufficient for normal play, but not always vice-versa. Make sure you have all the Crafting items needed for There are already good answers here, so I’ll try not to retread. I have ton of 10mm Ammo I don't use and I am looking for some unique light weapons. 3 points into pistols and I'm happy. 1,362. The title is more of a shock to myself. My issue is ammo. Fallout 4 is the fourth main game and the fifth installment in the popular Fallout series, developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks for Windows PC, PS4 and Xbox One in November 2015. Just save outside and and wait until you get a unique 10 mm, then reload the auto save until you get the exact one you want. I always farm mine at the National Guard Depot and get one every time. Install the original mod, Colt 6520 10mm pistol Install this mod, overwriting the ESP when prompted by NMM; FAQ Q: 'What does the mod do?' This is also where I get my explosive … When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Fallout 4 10mm Pistol Weapon Modifications, Upgrading, and Stats A 10mm Pistol in Fallout 4 with Standard Weapon Mods. Below are the many modifications you can craft this Pistol into. Games.