Thank you for becoming a member. Players don't want to be in the line of sight of an enemy with this laser weapon. You need to replace xx with the mod index of GRA. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. 30. They fire superheated bolts of plasma powered by either microfusion cells or heavy energy cells. The Gatling Laser is a non-unique weapon, meaning it can be found in many locations, carried by enemies, or purchased from vendors. Due to the excessive power consumption, this model of the Gatling is powered by a fusion core, granting 500 units of energy - more than enough to annihilate any foe. The Explosive Gatling Laser is the most blatantly OP weapon I have ever seen. Fallout 76 GODROLL AA Gatling Laser Xbox One. Why you would use it instead: SW9k is more efficient per ECP, and followers tend to lose s*** especially on melee prone foes. stats or weapons Listing ten weapons for New Vegas simply isn't enough when showcasing the best unique weapons. Fallout 76 ⭐⭐⭐ UNIQUE Bloodied Gamma Minigun. The problem: The perk nuclear physicist affects the fusion core usage of the gatling laser. Characteristics The X-25 Gatling laser is a weapon mounted onto the PDQ-88b Securitron left arm. Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are completely different games, sure they are in the same title and the same game engine, but the configurations and in-outs are different for both games, so you cannot simply apply a mod you used for Fallout 3 and try to run it on Fallout: New Vegas. Tri-beam laser is no unique weapon. Safe to â ¦ Related Posts. Against heavily armored targets, this is still a poor weapon. Considering dropping mines that can help me immediately to fit fuses that can me buff my gatling laser later is a genuinely interesting choice. What is the best Laser weapon? Master Heavy Gunner. I think it's cuz energy weapons are a little harder to come by than in 3. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled 'Tri-beam laser rifle. crit dmg A rotary laser cannon boasting four independent AER9 barrel assemblies, the Gatling laser is intended for suppression and elimination of the heaviest and most durable targets. Original upload 15 December 2020 8:24PM. You can find Vengeance in the north-west of the Deathclaw Sanctuary and you can find the Precision Gatling Laser can be found on the body of the Armory Master in the Mobile Base Crawler at Adams Air Force Base . a laser gets a flat critical chance bonus. pts left: 0. The Gatling Laser is categorized as an energy weapon, meaning the damage it causes and the effectiveness of the Gatling Laser is determined by your Energy Weapon statistic in Fallout New Vegas. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Durability 2.2 Modifications 3 Variants 3.1 Comparison 4 Locations 5 Notes 6 Behind the scenes 7 Sounds 8 Gallery 9 References Laser rifle The laser rifle has no iron sights, but compensates with excellent zoom. Here are the 20 best unique weapons players can find and use in Fallout: New Vegas. It's a total conversion mod that sees all of Fallout 3's quests and settings transplanted into Fallout: New Vegas's engine, complete with mechanics that you remember from New Vegas like weapon mods and the companion wheel. Introducing my homebrew DND 5e Fallout New Vegas Player's Guide, ... 13 unique classes, and extensive background on the various factions that inhabit New Vegas. Updated December 10th, 2020 by Charles Burgar: Replayability is a core part of any RPG , New Vegas included. higher damage, higher critical chances (even if is just minimal), better accuracy, higher critical damage and firerate is lower, all that make SW9K to degrade slower and waste less ammo you never go wrong with either one, is a matter of red vs green laser :P Characteristics [edit | edit source]. My parents didn't want to get my platinum edition so I don't have dlc. The Glastinghouse, Inc. X-25 Gatling laser is a non-player character weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. Find the best weapon for you. Every playthrough can be radically different based on a player's S.P.E.C.I.A.L. so laser automatics are incredibly accurate and crit far mor often than regular automatics. So i call it a mod/fix. Click to see and compare its stats, including damage per shot, damager per second, critical chance multipler and more. It's an extremely powerful weapon with high base damage and a really fast rate of fire. Laser Pistol - Pew Pew: After completing "The Legend Of The Star" quest, it will be on the body of Allen Marks. Ultracite Gatling laser is a weapon in Fallout 76. Nope. I played through most of Fallout 3 with a wazer wifle, and for New Vegas, the Gatling laser is my weapon of choice for everything. In fallout 3 I usually use the Gatling laser, gauss rifle, autumns laser pistol, a3-21 plasma rifle, and then lincolns repeater. Gatling laser + nuclear physicist=fusion core mess (mod/fix) - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Requests: First of all im not sure if this is considered a bug or not. Laser Rifle - AER14 Prototype: Inside the Vault 22 Common Area, on the blocked stairwell only accessible from the fifth level (Pest Control). Credits: ThatSpartacusGuy. Fallout New Vegas BEST WEAPONS AND ARMOR- by ... Tri-Beam Laser Rifle - The mother of all laser rifles, it is the most valuable and most dangerous energy weapon besides maybe the Gatling Laser. Fallout: New Vegas. I'm going to exploit the glitch that allows all followers at once. item HP125repairLaser rifleEnergy rifles (laser) Jury Riggingbase id00004336 The AER9 laser rifle is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. The Gatling Laser is a weapon that most players of Fallout New Vegas are aware of. I have been playing Fallout new vegas a lot and have finally got my hands on one of my favourite Fallout 3 weapons, the Gatling laser! Gatling laser/SPrtel Wood. Is.., Fallout: New Vegas Questions and answers, Xbox 360 There are 2 unique variations of Gatling Laser found in the game. But in new vegas I almost exclusively use regular guns. The Precision Gatling Laser is a unique Gatling Laser in Fallout 3, added by the Broken Steel DLC add on. The mod will let you play through Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas with the same character, and you can switch between DC and the Mojave Wasteland by visiting train stations. In Fallout New Vegas there are many 'unique' variants of normal weapons, for example the All-American is the unique Marksman Carbine and the Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle is the unique variant of the Sniper Rifle. The Gatling with its higher rate of fire mixed with various perks and ED-E's +5 beam weapon damage its pretty brutal. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Sprtl-Wood vs Gatling Laser". I've searched for gatling lasers on the internet but you have to have dlc. Who Dares Wins [] Main Article: Who Dares Wins The weapon is found in the Armory in Adams Air Force Base.It can be looted off of the Armory Master's body. It does exactly the same amount of damage as the standard weapon, but deals much higher critical damage. The modded G. laser edges it out in DPS (though less so against targets with 11+ DT) and followers don't benefit from mods and naturally benefit from unique as they are. If you want the unique gatling laser and are willing to cheat to get it, much simpler to just do this: player.additem xx000803 1. Against lightly armored targets, especially with Over Charge or Max Charge ECPs + Focus Optics + Laser Commander, it has extraordinary DPS. Fallout: New Vegas 1.3 ... • Gatling Laser - Base DAM is higher. Get the best of Sporcle when you Go Orange.This ad-free experience offers more features, more stats, and more fun while also helping to support Sporcle. Lead Pipe - The Humble Cudgel: Inside the Sealed Sewers, near the Prospector Corpse. December 13, 2020. Your non-explosive heavy guns now do +20% damage . The Gatling Laser consumes Ammunition faster than any other weapon in Fallout 3, it can use over 40 rounds per second. I plan on giving each follower a different unique gun each with a different type of ammo. Gatling laser/SPrtel Wood. $15.00. The plasma rifle is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. Unfortunately I've tried it on a number of different enemies and have found that compared to Fallout 3's GL it is surprisingly underpowered. With 500 shots and without the perk i drain one fusion core. Related. @11 The flamer was not an energy weapon in fallout 3 but IT IS an energy weapon in fallout new vegas: ... 2011 @ 09:34:22 PM. The Gatling laser is a weapon in Fallout 4. ️ Gatling laser is a weapon in Fallout Vegas Commands. I used the legendary effect crafting mod go add the explosive effect to my Gatling Laser, … Plasma rifles or plasma casters are high-tech weapons which find numerous applications in military and industrial fields. Free shipping .