The Chickenless Pollo consists of shreds of soy protein simmered in an adobo sauce made with fire-roasted peppers, onions, and tomatoes. 3:01. 82 I got the Double Chicken Avocado Salad and just used a dressing from home to be 100% safe. ), ( And it takes a true trailblazer to change with them. 95 All to create the masterpiece we call our guacamole. 87 ), ( 1 60 1191 ), ( 25 582 I mean, who doesn't love tacos? We start each day by hand slicing thousands of the finest Hass avocados in our restaurants one by one. ), ( ), ( 130 You can find both the plant-based taco and burrito at participating locations nationwide for a … Buffalo Wild Wings Cooks Up New Cauliflower Wings ... Chipotle Brings Back Carne Asada for a Limited Tim... New Reese's Big Cups with Pretzels Coming November... Red Lobsters Offers 15 Percent Off Lobster Lover's... $5 for a Dozen Original Glazed Donuts at Krispy Kr... Ghost Pepper Wings Return to Popeyes for Fall 2020. 124 The new “Make it Vegan” option, which removes the cheese and the Creamy Cilantro Dressing on the burrito or taco, is available at all 485 El Pollo Loco locations upon request. ), ( ;-) Related Videos. 3 https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/el-pollo-loco-plant-based-chicken-tacos The bits of soy protein turn out a little rubbery in texture but provide some of that meat-like chew. 115 ), ( New options include Chickenless Pollo, a plant-based, meat-free option and the ‘World’s First Ketco Taco,” a better-for-you, lifestyle selection. Sure, KFC has experimented with Kentucky Fried "Chicken" and plant-based chicken is springing up in grocery stores and restaurants. As it stands, I would definitely recommend the chain's, ( 84 It's served with a generous portion of the thin simmer sauce, which tastes like a more heavily seasoned and slightly spicy chili. This popular fast-food chain launched their Chickenless Pollo meat alternative earlier this year. 80 13 Last year, Del Taco added Beyond Meat’s vegan beef to all 580 restaurant locations. ), ( 109 ), ( ), ( ), ( ), ( ), ( ), ( ), ( Pringles Adds Two New Rick and Morty Flavors to Jo... Get Free 6-Piece Chicken McNuggets with 6-Piece Sp... Cinnabon Announces Nationwide Roll-Out of New Froz... Jelly Belly Ventures Into the Chocolate with New J... Ortega Debuts New Taco Shells and Tortillas Made w... Panda Express Releases New Limited-Edition Honey S... Pumpkin Shake Returns to Shake Shack for Fall 2020. But I have a pic of the ingredients and I can’t find any issue. Maintaining its high culinary standards, El Pollo Loco bypassed the popular suppliers in the space and instead created its own plant-based protein for the new Chickenless Pollo™ Taco and Burrito. bitter Chocolate 1 cup unsalted Butter 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract 4 Eggs, at room temperat ... El Pollo Loco Black Bean Recipe. 1125 32 ), ( 121 The Chickenless Pollo Burrito features shreds of plant-based protein cooked in adobo — a slow simmered sauce of fire roasted peppers, onions, shredded lettuce and tomatoes with queso fresco, avocado, black beans, and creamy cilantro, all rolled up in a soft flour tortilla.. 71 In an effort to cater to the growing number of consumers looking for meat-free dishes, El Pollo Loco has just debuted a new Vegan Chickenless Taco and the new Vegan Chickenless Pollo Burrito. El Pollo Loco joins countless fast-food chains that have added more plant-based options to the menu. Their dressing is gf though. Vegan Options at El Pollo Loco Burritos: Vegan Chickenless Pollo Burrito (confirm no dressing or queso) Tacos: Vegan Chickenless Pollo Taco (confirm no cheese) Extras: Chips & Guacamole; Citrus Vinaigrette; Corn Tortillas; Flour Tortillas; Tortilla Chips; Sides/Snacks: Avocado Salsa; Black Beans; Broccoli; House Salsa; Jalapeno Hot Sauce; Lettuce; Pico de Gallo Salsa