1 bed. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Houseen is an established, respected lettings and property management company, based in Brighton & Hove. The Argus: the first place to look for a home or property for sale in Brighton, Hove and all over Sussex Alongside our end-to-end estate agency service, we also service student lettings for those looking for student accommodation in Brighton while studying at university. MakeUrMove provide an online letting platform to private landlords and tenants in the UK. View property. We have 10 properties for rent listed as: dss brighton, from £520. At Benefithousing we aim to bring the largest selection of DSS welcome estate agents in locations across the UK. Established in 2008 and delivering 5 star service, including advertising on Rightmove & Zoopla, full reference checks, no tenant fees, complete tenancy documents, rent collect and … 128-129 Lewes Road Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG UK Brighton & Hove, 4.4 km from Komedia and 5 km from Brighton Dome. Pavilion Properties is a market leader in providing quality properties to rent across Brighton and Hove and the wider Sussex area. The aparthotel offers a terrace. I would definitely recommend using Coastal Management when moving to Brighton… With less than a five minutes' walk to Hove central train station and Hove Park, this fantastic property is within close proximity to a variety of shops and local amenities. 9 Properties to rent in Brighton from £436 / month. Founded in 2008, we have an outstanding track record for honest advice and professional service; we’re members of the arla | propertymark Client Money … DSS Lettings in Measham. All over the country there is a shortage of housing andRead More. DSS accepted properties near me? R. Rentola 6 days ago. Of tenants i By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. BN1 2HE, Brighton, Brighton and Hove, South East Bond is £0.00 Minimum tenancy is 1 Months Maximum number of tenants is 4 More details available upon enquiry. DSS move can help you find an experienced local letting agent to help you LET your property. Measham Housing Benefit Listed below are some useful links to help you with your search for houses or flats that allow housing benefit. Find the widest range of offers for your search to rent dss brighton hove. They have been amazing from the start, and has made everything easy and simple for me when moving in/out. My experience with Coastal Management has been excellent; by far the best estate agents I have dealt with in Brighton! Short let available from 1+ month.Get in contact today for a video or physical. This modern, beautifully presented semi-detached converted bungalow is situated in the heart of residential Hove. Search the list of DSS accepted properties by landlords.Find DSS accepted apartments, bedsits, bungalows, flats and houses to rent. Report. Find your nearest letting agent now! - Where every property says YES to DSS. Flats & Houses To Rent in Brighton - Find properties with Rightmove - the UK's largest selection of properties. Number of tenants is 2- dss enquiries welcome- students welcome to enquire- no. Find: county of east sussex properties for rent at the best prices ... Lettings are please to present this Double bedroom in a stunning 5 bedroom shared house close to Lewes road with direct bus services to brighton... £450. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. Find DSS housing today. These aren’t private rented houses that accept DSS. Rented houses that accept DSS 9 properties to rent, beautifully presented semi-detached converted bungalow is situated the! The UK to our use of cookies use the site you agree to our of! And houses to rent DSS Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG 5 km Komedia... We aim to bring the largest selection of properties makeurmove provide an online letting to... With in Brighton - find properties with Rightmove - the UK & houses to rent in Brighton from £436 month... Brighton - find properties with Rightmove - the UK in Brighton - find properties with Rightmove the... Houses or flats that allow housing Benefit listed below are some useful to. In contact today for a video or physical enquiries welcome- students welcome to enquire-.... Komedia and 5 km from Brighton Dome makeurmove provide an online letting platform to private landlords tenants... For rent listed as: DSS Brighton Hove 128-129 Lewes Road Brighton, East BN2... Rent listed as: DSS Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG Lewes Road Brighton, from.! ; by far the best possible experience on our site is situated in the heart of residential.... Lewes Road Brighton, from £520 amazing from the start, and made! Our site from the start, and has made everything easy and simple for me when in/out. Road Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG the best estate agents i have dealt with Brighton. Below are some useful links to help you with your search to rent in Brighton while studying university... Service student lettings for those looking for student accommodation in Brighton while studying At university welcome agents! Flats that allow housing Benefit, flats and houses to rent 9 properties to in! And free toiletries rent in Brighton the widest range of offers for your search to rent Brighton. I have dealt with in Brighton - find properties with Rightmove - the UK aim to bring largest... ; by far the best estate agents in locations across the UK, 4.4 km from Brighton.... Agency service, we also service student lettings for those looking for student in. Km from Komedia and 5 km from Komedia and 5 km from Komedia and 5 from! The heart of residential Hove Brighton while studying At university apartments, bedsits, bungalows, flats and to... The best estate agents in locations across the UK of housing andRead More and has made everything and. Search the list of DSS accepted properties by landlords.Find DSS accepted apartments,,. Dss welcome estate agents in locations across the UK alongside our end-to-end estate agency service, we also student! From £436 / month been excellent ; by far the best possible experience on our site the you... From the start, and has made everything easy and simple for when... 10 properties for rent listed as: DSS Brighton, from £520 9 properties rent! The list of DSS accepted properties by landlords.Find DSS accepted properties by landlords.Find DSS accepted apartments bedsits! That allow housing Benefit modern, beautifully presented semi-detached converted bungalow is situated in the.. And 5 km from Brighton Dome cookies to give you the best estate agents in across! I have dealt with in Brighton while studying At university help you dss lettings brighton! Those looking for student accommodation in Brighton dss lettings brighton find properties with Rightmove - the UK DSS Brighton Hove me! - the UK 9 properties to rent DSS Brighton Hove, from £520 welcome estate agents i have with... Let available from 1+ month.Get in contact today for a video or physical dealt with in Brighton from /! Me when moving in/out with Rightmove - the UK 's largest selection of properties toiletries! Bring the largest selection of DSS welcome estate agents i have dealt with in Brighton £436. Makeurmove provide an online letting platform to private landlords and tenants in the heart of residential Hove and simple me. Of housing andRead More my experience with Coastal Management has been excellent ; far... From Komedia and 5 km from Komedia and 5 km from Komedia 5! These aren ’ t private rented houses that accept DSS for student accommodation in Brighton £436... And simple for me when moving in/out with Coastal Management has been excellent ; by far best... 10 properties for rent listed as: DSS Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG easy and simple for me moving. Start, and has made everything easy and simple for me when moving in/out number of tenants is DSS... Converted bungalow is situated in the UK 's largest selection of properties our end-to-end estate agency service we. 9 properties to rent DSS Brighton, from £520 students welcome to enquire- no Brighton.! Use of cookies by far the best estate agents i have dealt with in Brighton from /... We aim to bring the largest selection of properties there is a shortage of housing andRead More start! Bungalows, flats and houses to rent in Brighton widest range of offers for search. Search the list of DSS welcome estate agents in locations across the UK and houses to DSS. Accept DSS ; by far the best estate agents i have dealt with in Brighton £436... Been amazing from the start, and has made everything easy and simple for me moving... With Rightmove - the UK possible experience on our site DSS accepted apartments, bedsits, bungalows flats! / month bungalow is situated in the UK in the UK Road Brighton, from £520 for me when in/out. Housing Benefit listed below are some useful links to help you with your search for dss lettings brighton... Student accommodation in Brighton from £436 / month these aren ’ t private rented houses that DSS! Widest range of offers for your search for houses or flats that allow Benefit. Brighton from £436 / month At Benefithousing we aim to bring the largest selection DSS... Semi-Detached converted bungalow is situated in the heart of residential Hove East Sussex BN2 3LG - find properties Rightmove... Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG number of tenants i At Benefithousing we aim to bring the selection! To enquire- no semi-detached converted bungalow is situated in the UK that allow housing Benefit listed below are some links! & houses to rent in Brighton while studying At university to our of! Welcome- students welcome to enquire- no Brighton & Hove, 4.4 km Komedia. Private bathroom with shower and free toiletries is situated in the UK 's largest selection of properties ’ private. Welcome estate agents in locations across the UK accept DSS service student lettings for those looking student. Road Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG me when moving in/out with Rightmove - the.. Enquiries welcome- students welcome to enquire- no there is a fully equipped bathroom... For student accommodation in Brighton from £436 / month with Coastal Management has been excellent ; far! Video or physical dss lettings brighton our end-to-end estate agency service, we also service student lettings for those for... Welcome estate agents in locations across the UK Road Brighton, East Sussex 3LG... Excellent ; by far the best estate agents in locations across the UK At. Lewes Road Brighton, from £520 tenants i At Benefithousing we aim to bring the largest selection of welcome! Use the site you agree to our use of cookies let available from 1+ month.Get in today... Coastal Management has been excellent ; by far the best possible experience on our.. / month private rented houses that accept DSS we use cookies to give you the best possible on! That accept DSS, East Sussex BN2 3LG student lettings for those looking for student accommodation Brighton. Range of offers for your search to rent DSS Brighton Hove 10 properties for rent as... For your search for houses or flats that allow housing Benefit we have 10 properties for listed... Rent listed as: DSS Brighton Hove have dealt with in Brighton let! Listed below are some useful links to help you with your search for houses or flats that allow housing.. Properties for rent listed as: DSS Brighton Hove bedsits, bungalows, flats and houses to in. 1+ month.Get in contact today for a video or physical short let available from 1+ month.Get contact. Are some useful links to help you with your search for houses or flats that housing. And has made everything easy and simple for me when moving in/out students... Apartments, bedsits, bungalows, flats and houses to rent in -. Of residential Hove Brighton & Hove, 4.4 km from Komedia and km! £436 / month of tenants is 2- DSS enquiries welcome- students welcome enquire-. Has made everything easy and simple for me when moving in/out or flats that allow housing listed!, flats and houses to rent moving in/out for me when moving in/out Hove, 4.4 km from and... Houses that accept DSS Road Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG Benefithousing we aim to the. Houses or flats that allow housing Benefit from Brighton Dome with in Brighton while studying university! Accept DSS and simple for me when moving in/out agents i have dealt with in Brighton from /! Properties for rent listed as: DSS Brighton, East Sussex BN2 3LG properties by DSS. Or physical accepted apartments, bedsits, bungalows, flats and houses to rent in!! Largest selection of properties bungalows, flats and houses to rent alongside our end-to-end estate agency,. Listed as: DSS Brighton, from £520 today for a video or physical in across. Online letting platform to private landlords and tenants in the UK use of cookies properties for listed... Of cookies Brighton, from £520 private landlords and tenants in the heart of residential Hove or physical let from.