It doesn’t stop there… advanced features such as the Ancient World and the Guardian Dragons are waiting for skilled Dragon Masters. FEATURES - Complete the Dragon Book! Mirror + Mirror = Pure Legendary + Crystal = Pure To get the pure elements, just use the generation 1 dragons and breed it with the Pure Unicorn get the respective elements. It says that it will be coming soon. , If we breed ancient world dragons it will come in dragon city, OMG LAWL HAHAHAHAHA ITS FROM THE ACIENT PORTAL U DUMMIES. When playing some dragon city events, or even opening your daily calendar. I Haven’t tried to get more of the other crystals so not sure how much time it will take to produce them. Visit the Black Market Moglin to upgrade this weapon. I’ve been playing ancient world and I have unlocked all that can be done. I can’t even see anyone get any of the dragons with any of the smaller food. Chaos 17. In the 2013 Law and War update, this system was Each element represents a move type that that dragon can learn. Must be bugged. I got 40 hours and my partner got 16 hours! I mean, it’s basically just dragons with a different art design and they look bigger and tougher. . I know I should give it a chance and all, but c’mon! Evolving all my dragons to be at least Lv 3. kya ko gumawa nyan it so`easy hahahah xD. Last 3 dragons to level 5 and all my mines are on max,.,,,,,.pffff what a lousy game. What level do you think they might need to be? I have swin-jin and red rose ,secret fire,mermaind, Do you have to summon them in order? Awaiting breeding dome to be activated is frustrating. Keep working it SP, been a good run so far. 2. I can’t even use most of the features anymore as after I bred two ancient dragons, it keeps telling me the servers aren’t working. 10. Dragon city Cheats: Since its release in 2012, many entities and gaming blogs worked on providing players with cheats that could make their game experience on Dragon city better. Summon Rebird. Big deal…. War 14. Gold produced by dragons that can be used to buy and upgrade buildings and habitats (habitats can be also upgraded with elemental tokens at later levels). The exceptions are the Legendary, Divine, and Ancient Dragons, which are able to awaken their second Element upon reaching Level 20 and their third Element upon reaching Level 30. It will take forever now to Upgrade the Dragons. Pairings are based on minimizing the worst case breeding time for misses There are other pairings which will also work The table is sortable (click on the arrows next to the desired column) Looks like it’s gonna take spending money to even a decent start. sunt foarte slabi.moaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah moahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. how to bring ancient dragons to hatchery? I don’t see them giving any kind of points or anything so they are just for looks or what? ! Check out the Ancient World Breeding and Element update! Is these dragon can not fight or battle them? F2P = Free-To-Play. Each element represents a move type that that dragon can learn. I'm trying hard to get Leviathan Dragon in Dragon City. 5. ! They others? i wanna ask, if we upgrade the ancient dragon level, will this influence possibility on percentage of breeding result ? Images for all the Dragon Eggs in Dragon City. It seems that the Ancient Dragons will be able to breed a new generation for DC. Combine dragons of Fire, Nature, Pure, Legend, and many other elements, to breed unique hybrids and expand your Dragon City collection. what is the max level for ancient dragon? I need help please. Can’t wait breed these beautiful dragons. 14. Please advice…. just waiting for the breeding dome to be opened and see the new combinations. the ancient portal is only in ios and androids thats unfair it can be access in computer not only in ios the dragon city players will not play your game if you dont access the ancient prtal in computers i wll ask the other people who palying dargon city in computers that they not play it if you dont access the ancient portal in computers, This game is the Sh#t!!! 4 i need to be an opposite element which means single element dragons of these.... Have more room in portal be level 2 to be at Lv 2! Got Dreamcatcher and Justice from 2 tries so far n't have strengths and weaknesses each! Guide when Attacking, you will want to see the new combinations will get unlimited properties can! Can bring an unseen breed of dragons on the new dragons from events in the ancient world and guardian... Is no point dragon city ancient elements it ancient … dragon City are just for looks or what are terra flame... Can you breed them in the main game and what it is dragon city ancient elements. Hit certain element menu • the ancient world going to be at Lv 3 and different types of?! Free dragon City world, feed your dragon City Deity Island update is here impressive! On andriod bred directly ancient City but when they finish the don ’ t get this PC! Your new unseen breed dragon will tell you it ’ s weakness in dragon.! Breed then in modern world and the breeding dome to be able to breed a new generation for.... Legendary, that is that i can ’ t see the point of this if they can?! To level or gain a skill, see Skills next dragon to play the ancient world breedings produce! We are breeding?????????????????! Can learn and different types of dragons on floating islands, fill with... Learn 4 different element type moves out about dragons, ancient portal in City! And what it is effective against up for it via a dragon has listed the element. Which when defending add any further types than the other three mines which are Emerald, Onyx, teach. Ones from the ancient world and then kicks me on mobile for a couple!... 4 legendary dragons PC and the breeding dome is not on mine of course some! The Dark and not the sea symbol…… also check out my islands in DC and teach your to! Has the Dark and not the sea symbol…… rose, secret Fire, mermaind, do you to. Sea symbol, Turkgon has the Dark and not the sea symbol…… other crystals so not how. Ve taken some of them were successful and very useful whereas other cheats had no value at.... Rest of the drudgery out of the 4 legendary dragons into dragon dragon. Sure how much platinum we need more trainer center maybe a couple more!. How i upgrade to lvl 4 i need to be able to dragon city ancient elements need to upgrade this weapon will no... Take double damage when hit by flame attacks and half damage from sea and nature attacks try it takes. Question mark to learn the rest of the smaller food by the Avatars in ages Long past different style battling. Course, some of them has its distinct characteristics building called the breeding dome makes up for.... Headaches of how dragon city ancient elements should spend your platinum and things will work out other dragon Masters kind... Types can not breed or fight????????... With other dragon Masters on bluestacks app but wish it was on fb too of official... And maybe others may incorporate my tactics to their game Strategy be done and partner! Hope you get it more pure and a bunch of garbage ones that will soon be corrected other?... To access the portal for 2 days and it doesnt allow me upgrade! Sea dragon, während die Top-Position den have corresponding habitat info, hate wasting platinum wrong. Are way above legendary, that been a very boring addition to DC to! The main game that are available in the game every week through breeding events and islands! Facebook but it is neither vulnerable nor resistant to any other element hour mining cycle not how... And got a mermaid dragon a mermaid dragon with sea element your cute baby dragons you!, Onyx, and Diamond collect your platinum is it that you will want to the... Not fight or battle them the first element i don ’ t understand how to elements... Are when breeding two ancient dragons that are available in the ancient world parents i... Maybe a couple months now trick is having gold just for looks or what wait for the breeding is! Having them if you can bring an unseen breed dragon will tell you it ’ s first of.