View and Download DeWalt DC385 instruction manual online. Oasis Machinery Parts Fein Parts 877-346-4814. Diagram and Parts List for DeWALT Reciprocating Saw . Milwaukee Parts $45.00 to $70.00. FIG # SKU # Product Name Price Qty; 1 613138-00SV: 613138-00SV Gear Case Assy. Buy DEWALT Reciprocating Saws and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! ... Dewalt 18 V. DC385 Variable Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) No Battery or Charger. Repair your saw blade falling out of Dewalt reciprocating saws (sawzall). Champion Parts Dremel Parts DEWALT® designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions. Powermatic Parts DEWALT DC385B Bare-Tool 18-Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw The DC385B 18V Reciprocating Saw has a 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-3,000 spm for fast cutting. Emglo Parts Item Number. Product Registration . - Dewalt… So I could second check I ordered the right part! Containers. Nailer Parts Partshop Message. Ryobi Parts Find the parts that you are looking for and enter the quantity needed in the boxes on the right of the page. View all items. Superior Steel Parts Hitachi NR83A Magazine Sold on 10/15/20 Winning Bid . Great website, A+ for user friendliness", "Love the fact that I can purchase as a guest and do not have to set up an account", "The schematics helped with pinpointing the exact part that I needed to purchase. DeWALT DC385 18v Cordless Reciprocating Saw and DC9180 XRP Li-Ion Battery Combo. C $89.59. Currently unavailable. "I wish I had found you before I found eReplacementParts.com, I will definitely check you first before looking at them! Back to DeWalt Cut Saw Parts DeWalt Reciprocating Cut Saw Parts. Item Number. Ramset Parts Shop thousands of Dewalt 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw replacement parts online. ... For parts or not working. Honda Parts DeWalt Parts We carry a wide selection of replacement parts from the most trusted tool brands and manufacturers so you can fix your tool with ease. Because of the lock down caused by the pandemic, many tool manufacturers supply chain deliveries especially (DeWalt) are taking a lot longer to process orders at this time, which is resulting in longer than normal delivery times to our warehouse. Thanks for your understanding and patience. My Cart. Black and Decker Parts Attachments & Parts Forestry Oil & Gas View all categories. Over £260.00. Join the PartShopDirect Newsletter for our latest products, offers, news and discounts, DeWalt Carbon Brush DC411 DC390 DC390 DCS391 DC305KL, DeWalt SHAFT DC305 DC385 DC315KL DCS380 DCS320 DCS38 RECIP SAW, DeWalt Switch DC729 DW929 DW958 DC385 DC490 DC495, DeWalt DE9180 BATTERY 18V - 2.0AH Lithium-Ion [no longer available], DeWalt Switch DC729 DW929 DW958 DC385 DC490 DC495 152274-15. Under £110.00. Paslode Parts Find genuine replacement parts along with great repair advice and 365 day returns. 56 Item(s) Show. 77396. The checkout options and overall shopping experience were excellent", "Website was a breeze to maneuver through, and also like that you accept pay pal", "Everything was okay, except for delivery time. Looking for DEWALT Reciprocating Saw Kit (4CY88)? Milwaukee Parts Holders & Holsters Compactors. Humble, Texas, United States. Containers. DEWALT DW4802B 6-Inch 6-TPI Taper Back Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade for General Purpose Wood Cutting, 100-Pack Advanced Search. Replacement Dewalt Reciprocating Saw Parts online. Superior Pads & Abrasives Parts £104.16. Other tools in DeWalt Cordless Saw Parts category. Tool Parts Direct has thousands of Reciprocating Saw Parts to fix Dewalt tools. Sears Parts Direct has parts, manuals & part diagrams for all types of repair projects to help you fix your reciprocating saw! £110.00 to £260.00. We've got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the experienced advice to help you do it. Check off your home improvement tasks with eBay.com. 4.7 out of 5 stars 7,706. ", "Very easy to find needed parts. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 … Hardin Parts Construction Construction. 4151211. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Dewalt sawblade locking mechanism spring/pin comes loose and (using only a Torx or flathead screwdriver) you can put the spring back in place and repair the blade lock mechanism yourself. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. C $80.22 shipping. DC385 TYPE 2. Excavators ... Dewalt DC385 Reciprocating Saw. Very good! … XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life. Advanced Search. Skil Parts Location. DeWALT Reciprocating Saw parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. CST-Berger Parts Dewalt DC385 XRP 18V Reciprocating Saw & DW9116 7.2v-18v Battery Charger ... 12 product ratings - DC385 SAW BOX EMPTY Case + 2x Dewalt DC385 tools (for parts) C $64.04. DuoFast-Paslode Parts ... Reciprocating Saw Blades ... Parts and Documentation . Features a keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes, anti-slip comfort grip, and variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Festool Parts Excavators ... Dewalt DC385 Reciprocating Saw. Thank you for all of your support this year. CHRISTMAS UPDATE: Due to such a busy year for ourselves we have made the decision to shut down over the christmas and new year period, giving all our staff a well eared break. Powerhouse Home › DeWalt Tools › DeWalt Reciprocating Saws › DC385 TYPE 2 Have a Question? Karcher Parts Database contains 9 DeWalt DC385 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual, Instruction manual, Original instructions manual . ", "WOW this was fast and easy to purchase part for my air tool! +1-888-873-3829. Toggle Nav. Shop for DeWALT Reciprocating Saw parts today. All orders will be processed and emails answered on the 2nd January. Bostitch Parts Ridgid Parts Duo-Fast Parts We hope for everyone’s safety, health and a quick return towards normalcy. XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life. Chicago Pneumatic Parts Get great deals on DEWALT DC385 Reciprocating Saws and upgrade your power tools for your home workshop. Hitachi Piston Driver Hello, sign in Your account. Please enter one or more characters. Air Compressors. Air Compressors. Then we'll try to figure out your question.-WJA Shop our reciprocating saw blades. The DC385B 18V Reciprocating Saw has a 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-3,000 spm for fast cutting. Your DC385 cordless reciprocating saw has been WARNING: Use only D WALT battery designed for professional sawing of wood, metal packs and chargers. Tanaka Parts Features a keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes, anti-slip comfort grip, and variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control. From United States. Price $288.08. Wilton Parts. WELCOME TO THE UK'S FASTEST GROWING SPARE PARTS SITE. Compactors. Order online or call 760-201-8800. and shipping out orders for in-stock items daily, but please note that delays are possible due to current and changing conditions. £19.49 postage. Shop by parts or model. The DC385B 18V Reciprocating Saw has a 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-3,000 spm for fast cutting. . Senco Parts Jet Parts 5 out of 5 stars ... For parts or not working. Devilbiss Parts 12 product ratings - DC385 SAW BOX EMPTY Case + 2x Dewalt DC385 tools (for parts) C $64.67. We've got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the experienced advice to help you do it. ... (104) 104 product ratings - DEWALT DC385 18V Cordless Reciprocating Saw. Grainger's got your back. sales@sparetoolparts.co.uk (0333) 939 8667. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your DeWALT Reciprocating Saw . Hello 560430, Send us the model and type number of your saw. Dewalt DC385 Reciprocating Saw 18V Volt TOOL ONLY WORKING. DCS381 shown but applies to DCS380 and many others. Search. C $23.84 shipping. Buy It Now ... New Listing DeWALT DW938 18v Cordless Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw (Parts Only) Parts Only. I liked how there were links to the tool parts diagram. 4.5 out of 5 stars 7 ratings.