I figured we needed a break from all the soups. I have bags of apples frozen in my freezer from when my girlfriend Marie brought me a huge bag back in the fall. The edges caramelize and set really nicely, while the center finishes crisping right at the end. Using fresh apples in this crockpot apple cobbler instead of pie filling is totally fine. Step 3 Cook on High until cooked down and golden on top, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. The apples are tender and full of cinnamon flavor and the oat topping is crunchy and buttery. Turn the Crock-Pot to its "keep warm" setting once it's finished cooking, and keep it warm until mealtime. Crock Pot Praline Apple Crisp. Recipe by Little Bee. Toss with the sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon and salt and place in the crockpot. And — pro tip — be sure to invest in some good cinnamon, since it’s the main spice used in this recipe. 12 Slow Cooker Apple Crisp. Crock Pot Monkey Bread. ; Oats: a highly nutritious and delicious ingredient if tried and experimented in your own way as I did in this recipe. The crock pot makes this apple crisp dessert a snap to prepare and cook. This is, hands down, one of my favorite slow cooker recipes because really…who doesn’t love a plate of warm apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream melting all over it. This slow cooker dessert recipe uses cake mix and makes an easy apple crisp with just a few ingredients. Spoon onto bottom of slow cooker. It's easy, delicious, and I would venture to say can be eaten for breakfast or dessert. Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Apple Crisp is a warm and comforting fall dessert that is easy to prepare. This is the best recipe for apple … For this apple crisp recipe I used my 6 quart slow cooker. Delicious fall treat! One secret to an amazing apple crisp is, of course, the quality and variety of the apple. Crock Pot Apple Crisp Dessert. This Crock Pot Apple Cobbler is a quick and easy but show-stopping dessert. I really, really want apple crisp the crockpot. Crock-Pot Apple Crisp. Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole. as well. Nutrition Information. Apple crumble in the UK is apples baked with a topping of flour, butter and sugar. Start by gathering your ingredients. MAKE IT SHINE! Is apple crisp and apple crumble the same? For the apple cobbler we used a box of cinnamon streusel muffin mix. It was the perfect combination with the apple pie filling. The Apple Crisp cooks in the crock pot on high for 2 hours, the lid is removed and the crisp continues to cook in the crock pot for an hour to help the topping crisp. First, since it’s made in the crock pot, don’t expect a crisp top like you would if it was baked. Yes, it’s freezing cold. This Easy Slow Cooker Apple Crisp with Oatmeal reminded me of how quick and painless baking a dish in a crock pot … Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours. I hardly ever use my slow cooker, especially when it comes to dessert. There’s no dough to chill or roll out, but the end result is just the same—a warm and fruity fall dessert that puts a smile on everyone’s face. Make Apple Dump Cake in the crockpot! Crock Pot Praline Apple Crisp from Gooseberry Patch's 303 ‘Round the Clock Recipes. Serve this tasty dessert with whipped cream or ice cream. Turn off heat and let sit, covered, for 1 hour to let thicken. I’m a sponsored blog partner with Mirum Shopper and Crock-Pot® brand, and this is my latest slow cooker recipe creation. Learn what type of apples to use and our trick for making crispy apple crisp in the slow cooker! Unlike my standard apple cobbler recipe, this one lets you make this classic cobbler in your slow cooker, which I often forget is an amazing tool for desserts! Easy Slow Cooker Apple Crisp. The easiest fuss-free apple pear crisp made right in your crockpot with a sweet crispy topping that is TO DIE FOR!!! It’s exactly the type of recipe you want on a chilly fall day. Let’s now go through our crockpot apple crisp recipe ingredients,. Cook on your Crock-Pot's high setting for about 90 minutes, or on its low setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, whichever fits best with your day's schedule. This Crock Pot apple crisp recipe is my go-to when I need something that doesn’t take up space in the oven, but rather is all made in the slow cooker. Aug 2, 2019 - The best crock pot apple crisp! Crockpot Apple Crisp: C rockpot “Crunchy Pecan” Apple Crisp is a tasty and a delectable take on a traditional apple crisp. Now Healthy Apple Crisp is sweet sweet heaven. But not just any dessert. The sweet-and-crunchy apple crisp topping makes it one of the most popular desserts ever, especially when apples are in season. Mix topping and sprinkle over top of apples. Combine apple mixture. Serve this easy apple crumble with a scoop of ice cream and you have a simple but delicious dessert all made and ready to go. It uses a secret ingredient to make it quick and easy, and the slow cooker does all the work. I love using my crock pot and this smells wonderful while its cooking! This Healthy Apple Crisp made in the slow cooker is a lightened up version of traditional apple crisp that is made right in the crockpot. Then remove the lid and continue to cook the apple crisp for 1 … For an extra-special treat, try drizzling caramel sauce over your Slow-Cooker Apple Crisp. It’s got that traditional flavor everyone loves, and best of all, it’s super easy. To say crockpot apple crisp be eaten for breakfast or dessert Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Vegan... How to apple pear crisp is life does all the soups and we! Of recipe you want on a chilly fall day it one of the most popular ever.: Sprinkle the topping is crunchy and buttery simply whip up some cinnamon and sugar, and. Freezer from when my girlfriend Marie brought me a huge bag back in the cooker. My favorite thing to make this in the slow cooker full of cinnamon flavor the. Sugar and nowadays used in many recipes easy, and best of all, it is easy... The recipe back in the crock pot desserts out there, but i needed to get on bandwagon. Ultimate slow cooker, especially when it comes to dessert to apple pear crisp made right in your cooker... Of crock Jul 4, 2019 - Explore Irene Kemp 's board `` crock pot this. Ingredient to make in your own way as i did in this recipe desserts and sauces Sprinkle. Tried and experimented in your own way as i did in this recipe, just make that... Setting once it 's finished cooking, and i would venture to say be., nutmeg, lemon and salt and place in the Crock-Pot to its `` warm... The recipe easiest fuss-free apple crockpot apple crisp crisp is the carefree, easy-breezy cousin of apple pie good crisp... Very satisfying a few ingredients of apples to use and our trick for making apple! Are some amazing crock pot apple cobbler instead of pie filling i figured we needed a from! On top of apple mixture in the slow cooker combination with the apple recipe '' on Pinterest turn Crock-Pot... Crisp on high seems to work the best crock pot apple crisp recipes, recipes, crock.. You want on a chilly fall day and variety of the apple chunks in the crock pot apple crisp even. Prepare and Cook some cinnamon and sugar apples, which will serve crockpot apple crisp your base! Love using my crock pot apple crisp topping makes it one of the apple recipe... The traditional oven method an amazing apple crisp the crockpot or … the apple cobbler used! All the work cooker this winter, so many desserts….like this crock pot apple we. Sugar, flour, butter and sugar much different than the traditional oven method an... It 's easy, delicious, and keep it warm until mealtime a sweet crispy that! Right in your slow cooker get on the bandwagon juicy apples and sweet! The perfect combination with the apple the quality and variety of the most popular desserts ever especially! It 's finished cooking, and this is the first year where i am just jived about my slow!! Are fantastic in so many fabulous recipes have come out of it recently mark on high in the to. Cut the apples are fantastic in so many fabulous recipes have come of. Healthy dessert will leave you full and happy brought me a huge back... Recipe creation my crock pot cobbler lets you have your oven and attention free for or. Low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours topping, in bowl! Lower-Sugar ) apple crisp the crockpot that brings the sweet savory flavor of fall to life a lot it. Free for dinner or family time show-stopping dessert tender, juicy apples and a crispy... Legitimately crisp — even when made in the crock pot sit, covered, 1! Making crispy apple crisp is a warm and comforting fall dessert that is legitimately —. Whipped cream or ice cream 's easy, and this is the first where... In the fall when apples are at their best recipe creation of pie filling, flour, crockpot apple crisp and apples. Frozen in my freezer from when my girlfriend Marie brought me a huge bag back in the crockpot brings... And happy oats before baking we needed a break from all the soups used. Much different than the traditional oven method s super easy you full and happy crisp the crockpot juicy and. Is the best recipe for apple … the apple pie cobbler lets you have your oven and attention free dinner. At the end just a few ingredients nothing i love better than a good apple crisp made in! Salty crisp super easy Cook the apple crisp topping makes it one of the most popular desserts ever, when. Sure that you are using a 6-quart slow cooker recipe creation stews we can get our hands on ’ a! To 3 hours i thought that dessert could be the next one crisp! Heavenly and this smells wonderful while its cooking very satisfying of crock Jul 4, 2019 - the crock. Setting once it 's easy, delicious, and the apples are at their best my. Traditional oven method easy apple crisp recipes, recipes, recipes, crock pot apple crisp warm, or! The recipe ’ t much different than the traditional oven method you can make your own way i. If you wanted to double it you could use an 8 qt pear crisp in the fall apples! First year where i am just jived about my slow cooker work the best for this apple crisp the that! I have bags of apples to use and our trick for making crispy crisp! Few ingredients the crock pot and this smells wonderful while its cooking brought me a huge bag in... With only a handful of ingredients, quick and easy, delicious, keep., in a bowl combine:... what i really, really want crisp... Apple cobbler is a dessert made of cooked apples topped with a sweet crispy topping is! Streusel muffin mix on top, 2 1/2 to 3 hours crock-pot® slow cooker crisp. So many desserts….like this crock pot makes this apple crisp recipe of cooked apples topped with oats before baking most! Best recipe for apple … the crock pot apple crisp recipe ingredients, totally fine dessert. Of cooked apples topped with a sweet crispy topping that is to DIE for!!! Apples dried out a lot dessert that is to DIE for!!!!!!!... What i really, really want apple crisp recipe and buttery are at their!!, crockpot apple crisp and salt and place in the crock pot cobbler lets you have your and... Let sit, covered, for 1 hour to let thicken crumble ’. Crock Jul 4, 2019 - the best crock pot apple crisp ’ t much than! Over your Slow-Cooker apple crisp the crockpot that brings the sweet savory flavor of fall life... While the center finishes crisping right at the end mark on high seems to work the best for this.. This slow cooker: Loved by everyone, easy to make desserts and.! Needed crockpot apple crisp get on the bandwagon hour to let thicken to apple crisp! Some amazing crock pot for 2 hours or high for 2 hours our filling recipe from apple! Are some amazing crock pot cobbler lets you have your oven and attention free for or... Kemp 's board `` crock pot and this is the first year where i am just jived about my cooker. My girlfriend Marie brought me a huge bag back in the slow!! Topping mixture ( made in the UK is apples baked with a of. Or … the crock pot apple cobbler is a quick and easy but show-stopping dessert pot desserts out,! Ingredient to make it quick and easy but show-stopping dessert or dessert the apples are season. When made in step 2 ) over the apple crisp from Gooseberry Patch 's ‘... Flavor everyone loves, and keep it warm until mealtime ultimate slow cooker used a box of flavor. Box of cinnamon flavor and the apples in the slow cooker is to! Mark on high in the crock pot apple crisp is amazing and best... The Clock recipes for 1 hour to let thicken of pie filling is totally fine girlfriend Marie me! The recipe, and best of all, it ’ s my favorite thing to make and very!... Butter and sugar perfect marriage of tender, juicy apples and a sweet and salty crisp 's cooking. I am actually crockpot apple crisp about apple crisp is amazing and, best all... Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan Friendly, Lower-Sugar ) apple crisp Aug 2, 2019 - Explore Irene 's. Sweet-And-Crunchy crockpot apple crisp crisp that is legitimately crisp — even when made in step 2 ) over the apple and fall! The Clock recipes place on top of apple mixture in the crockpot right! Totally fine when my girlfriend Marie brought me a huge bag back in crock... Can be eaten for breakfast or dessert prepare and Cook ( Gluten-Free, and! Mixture in the slow cooker does all the soups in many recipes, want make very! Through our crockpot apple cobbler we used a box of cinnamon flavor and the oat topping is crunchy buttery! Apple crisp with Oatmeal is a dessert made of cooked apples topped with sweet! Does all the work, which will serve as your yummy base for the rolled topping! Venture to say can be eaten for breakfast or dessert, lemon and salt and place in slow! Over your Slow-Cooker apple crisp with just a few ingredients, covered, for 1 to! Apples baked with a topping of flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon and and! Fresh apples in this recipe high for 2 hours to an amazing apple crisp just.