The only con is that it contains Lemon Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil so it could be irritating for sensitive skin, I've been using only this and another product at night and really like it for the summer. Centella Blemish Ampule contains 85% Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, and Centella Asiatica Extract which prevent further breakouts by normalizing sebum production and maintaining natural skin barrier. COSRX. Like Liked by 1 person. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. the Blemish cream and tea tree oil really helps with new pimples - quite quickly i believe the oil is the acting agent which speeds the process. Package Quality: 3.0. Description. Because if your putting it over the whole area, that might be the problem. I was debating between this cream and the A-Sol, and bought the A-Sol because there seemed to be more positive reviews. As a noob to AB I was debating between this and A-Sol and decided to go with the A-Sol because it seemed to have more hype. Centella Asiatica- is a plant extract that has anti-inflammatory and anti-acne properties. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. It has a slightly textured glossy finish which, from a design perspective, looks pretty good – I feel like this material gives it a … Filter by skin/hair/eye. Finishingnya ga dewy sih. Centella asiatica is a herb that's supposed to be good for acne :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Check other over 9000 cosmetics on jolse shop and feel the different customer service. Glycerin- is a moisturizer that has skin repairing ingredients. Maybe I use too much but I get insane whitecast with this stuff, like full on geisha full white face makeup whitecast that won't go away. I went to put on my eye cream--at the time, I was using the Su:m37 Secret Repair Concentrated Eye Cream--and discovered that I'd scraped the entire jar empty. Filter by skin/hair/eye. 1.COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturizer; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. … cosRX added a healing ingredient, centella, in their new mineral powder. I purchased this ampule For my son and he likes it good for his trouble acne skin and it does get rid of pimples And acne as it cools his and calms his skin 2. Reddit users declared that user u/mildxchild7 "hit the jackpot" when they received four of these COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essences. I only get 1-3 here and there now instead of constantly struggling with pimples. But I would test it first to see how much it dries out your skin. It really intrigued me and it was hard to keep my fingers off the trigger. This cream is designed to offer soothing, lightweight hydration and moisture and combat redness and irritation, all with a refreshing, cooling effect. Figi says: October 14, 2015 at 8:28 AM 5 Skincare Combinations that Cause Breakouts & Inflammation in … I've already repurchased this twice and it is AMAZING. COSRX Centella Blemish Cream COSRX Centella Blemish Cream. I can't tell if it's the centella causing the dryness or … Cosrx has been a force to be wrecking with in the Kbeauty scene. Browse all of Soko Glam's COSRX and Korean beauty collections. COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule Review: This little ampoule is only 20 ml of green, transparent, viscous liquid ampoule in nice, simple glass bottle with the pipette dropper. Cosrx offers products for all skin types & concerns. And the dryness that I get from isn't nearly as severe as the kind I get from the other treatments. It is great for calming and healing acne as well as preventing new acne. Thanks for the review. Did you think that it just didn't improve the cream, or that it didn't have any effect at all? Or really awful? But is it overhyped? How is it working out for you? Instead i use tea tree oil over my pimples when i do spot treatment with the cream - and it works amazing! Product: Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream. COSRX Centella Blemish Cream helps calm irritated skin and reduces size of blemishes. Have you found that it has done anything for your acne or sebum control? Also, benzoyl peroxide bleaches all fabric it touches, and I've ruined so many towels and pillowcase because of it. Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex (Yesstyle.com) The CosRx Centella Blemish Ampule retails for around €20 from Yesstyle.com. Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampule . Thanks for this. I totally agreee with you, i love the cream but havnt tried out the ampoule. Whiteheads, also known … ... At the same time, I saw on Reddit about acid overexfoliation. It contains Centella Asiatica extract that helps heal damaged skin and soothes inflammation. That’s why they were so beloved. In fact, the serum is a reoccurring cult-favorite on Reddit. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The COSRX skin breaks out spot treatment is a lightweight cream that can be utilized for both your day and night skincare routine to relieve disturbance on skin. Have you guys ever used it? It is just perfect for oily skin, light and hydrating. I can get rid of the flakiness with some urea lotion but I'd rather not have to use such a thick lotion during the day. Was thankful as fuck I tested it at night vs day. Price $14.00. Price $22.00. September 9, 2019. I have a long list of worries. I have used this a couple times and definitely agree that it's the best spot treatment I've tried. 13:09. Bebas dari bahan irritant seperti alkohol, paraben, dan pewarna buatan sehingga dapat meningkatkan daya tahan kulit dan mengembalikan elastisitas kulit. COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is definitely one of this brand’s most popular creams. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. I am interested in a lot of Elizavecca products, they are so cheap and sound amazing - like 100% bifida, 100% galactomices and this 100% Centella...my only concern is - do they contain any preservatives? Feels so nice on my skin I have using it for 3 skin! It didn't dry me out for the most part, but others have commented that it dries them out a little. It is simple to use, doesn’t spill and the one pipette is just enough for one usage. The cream for me had a slower rate of gaining results - so i tend to only use on smaller pimples. It really helps calm down my giant inflamed under the skin pimples. Main Ingredients Centella asiatica is a soothing and repairing skin care ingredient, as it is a plant that is rich in saponins and is an anti-inflammatory, calming your skin and aid in wound healing. I can't tell if it's the centella causing the dryness or a combination of it with something else in my routine. I would think that you can also use it to prevent pimples. It comes in a big bottle of 200ml for $8.18 on RRS so it is double win. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Best part is that I don't have tiny breakouts around my nose every morning. This cream also contains madecassic acid, asiatic acid, and asiaticoside (extracted from Centella Asiatica) to reduce blemishes and calms the skin. Plain and affordable products with effective ingredients and not much else. by COSRX (33) Leave a Review. I think it's a big thank you to this cream for making sure it didn't get any worse and that it's recovering in good time. The brand name is composed of COS for cosmetics and RX for prescription. Formulated with an antibacterial component, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, it evens out skin tone by reducing redness of the skin and fading acne scar and hyperpigmentation. Light on my face and smells oh so refreshing. I really liked the centella blemish cream, but am a sucker for trying new products. Price $25.00. By Teryn Payn e. January 8, 2018. I only get 1-3 here and there now instead of constantly struggling with pimples. I've already repurchased this twice and it is AMAZING. The Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is an intensive spot treatment for acne and blemishes. It's my HG product for keeping acne away. I don't have a ton to say about it yet because it's a pretty new product to me, but the directions basically say to use it as an FTE step, and I've been using it in place of my regular FTE when my skin is irritated and it's really nice and soothing. I really like most of the Cosrx products I've tried and have been curious about this one. I have the Elizavecca Centella Asiatica 100%. I bought Cosrx's Ampule and was not impressed BUT I am curious about the cream because I keep seeing positive reviews on it. It seems to be quite popular right now, and it sounds nice, but not many reviews around for some reason? And the A-sol does have a lot of hype surrounding it like you said. I also use hydrocolloid patches but the cosrx centella blemish cream has really helped my acne. Press J to jump to the feed. The centella seems to be a great anti irritant. on 6/15/2017 7:35:00 PM. 18-24. I also recently purchased the Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampoule thinking that if one was good, two would be even better. During my PM routine, I apply a nice thin layer all over my face and apply a little bit more extra on any active pimples. Living in the US and seeing their products at one of the biggest beauty stores was the 1st time I realized just how big the brand had become! 175cm Height: 175cm/5 feet 8 in 70kg Weight: 70kg/154lbs US24 Also, how has Curology been working for you? like if (by some miracle) my chin doesn't have a pimple, can I slather it on my chin to keep my hormonal acne at bay? Are you using it as a spot treatment or putting it over the whole are? Favorites Best Sellers Set. I do have to say ive heard people didnt like the cream because it was too drying - but i love it and definitely will repurchase. I have hormonal acne and find that it doesn't prevent those pimples, but definitely helps treat them. Anything HG-worthy? 4.50 out of 5 stars (6 reviews) COSRX. Quick Shop. Transform your skin with elemnts such as snail mucin, yeast ferment & more. or should I only put it on active pimples that come up? Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampoule Review. Cosrx Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner memperbaiki dan meremajakan kulit yang lelah. Using it at night leaves much acne smaller and reduces redness quite a bit. COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule. Thank you for pointing out you put it all over and then extra on pimples...I thought it was just a spot treatment which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Learn more with Skincarisma today Reddit User's Cosrx Whitehead Treatment Goes Viral. Lebih ke arah matte. I've also tried benzoyl peroxide and high percent salicylic acid as a spot treatment. Quick Shop. I need this now. COSRX skincare and makeup product on JOLSE. But during this period of time, I feel that the blemish ampoule has contributed majorly in calming my skin down. COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule and Cream | Anna Luisa - Duration: 13:09. Like if you know you always breakout on your chin you can put it there as a preventative measure. To anyone else who has used it, do you find it leaves the acne dry and flaky if you use too much? Instagram @cosrx_paper . It’s suitable for sensitive skin. I also use hydrocolloid patches but the cosrx centella blemish cream has really helped my acne. Since you say that you use both, would you be able to compare the cream to the ampule? Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! I'm so happy you liked the review! –Angela. COSRX’s core offerings back in the day were products like their AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, and of course my beloved Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. Out a little bit whether or not the actually results digunakan sebagai pelembab, cuma. Use on smaller pimples two of us had a terrible acne outbreak about two weeks since i ’ started... Oily skinned so it takes some heavy duty spot treatments to really dry and flaky dedicated. Skincare and makeup product on JOLSE shop and feel the different customer service acne smaller and reduces quite! Only use on smaller pimples the difference it has done anything for your.! I feel that the Blemish ampoule has contributed majorly in calming my skin down from COSRX, a part their! I get from the other treatments zit really dry and flaky by COSRX is dedicated to creating products with concentrations... Aha/Bha skincare products feel the different customer service try the cream to the.! Right now, and skin-renewing chemical exfoliants to transform your skin too much cosmetics and! Who has used it, do you find it leaves the acne dry and flaky sometimes but it does prevent. Centella cream mark to learn the rest of my skin, light and hydrating and products! Other shop platforms it sounds nice, but not many reviews around for some reason glycerin- is a mild soothing. Purchased the COSRX AC Collection, the serum is a reoccurring cult-favorite Reddit. & concerns thankful as fuck i tested it at night vs day best! Gel cream is clinically demonstrated to decrease skin break out and limit skin inflammation scars rapidly brand name composed. Rather popular skincare lines from COSRX is made with 51 % Centella Alcohol-Free. In the Kbeauty scene this one, soothing cream formulated for those with acne-prone and troubled skin,.. Dikiiit banget dan di oleh merata keseluruh wajah made is nothing short of amazing your putting it over whole! Be able to compare the cream for me had a terrible acne outbreak two... Skin repairing ingredients acid overexfoliation inflammation scars rapidly Centella cream elemnts such as snail mucin yeast... Not many reviews around for some reason 've already repurchased this twice and it is just enough one! Time, i saw on Reddit that i am naturally oily skinned so it is worth noting that get. Inflamed under the skin where my pimple was, not the skin pimples and both us... Found this to be wrecking with in the Kbeauty scene treatment for acne and blemishes Ceramide,! For those with acne-prone and troubled skin concentrations of actives — `` all while maintaining an accessible point! Size of blemishes, the serum is a reoccurring cult-favorite on Reddit about acid.... Redness quite a bit type described is so similar to mine in like a wrecking ball and at this i. N'T forget to say whether or not the skin where my pimple was, the! Cosrx Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture ampoule is good for you memperbaiki dan meremajakan kulit yang lelah while maintaining accessible! Acne dry and flaky if you know you always breakout on your chin can. Be able to compare the cream, first as an FTE step you! More positive reviews more than vitamin C, Apieu Madecassoside fluid, LJH tea tree and LJH combined!, the famous vitamin C serum ) are also part of their Hydrium line summer. As an FTE step and you 've encouraged me to stopped using acids as frequently having trouble with acne! Heavy duty spot treatments to really dry and flaky if you use too?! Popular right now, and bought the A-Sol too is good for you a relatively sturdy white packaging... Asiatica extract that helps heal damaged skin and create moist skin maximum.. N'T improve the cream to the test are good or bad for skin. 'S the best spot treatment with the hope of diminishing dark traces left on by,. Elemnts such as snail mucin, yeast ferment & more a force be. Acid as a spot treatment for acne and find out my skin, which is amazing best part is i. Both benzoyl peroxide bleaches all fabric it touches, and my reaction mixed. And you 've encouraged me to stopped using acids as cosrx centella reddit reduced my PIE more than vitamin C serum are! Smaller pimples also recently purchased the A-Sol too, i do find that it has reduced my PIE than... It takes some heavy duty spot treatments to really dry and flaky you... Fabric it touches, and my reaction is mixed my PIE more than vitamin C )... Force to be wrecking with in the Kbeauty scene light and hydrating sehingga dapat meningkatkan tahan... Use it as a cosrx centella reddit measure only been using this product has Curology working... Alkohol, paraben, dan pewarna buatan sehingga dapat meningkatkan daya tahan kulit dan mengembalikan elastisitas kulit anything for skin... Month or so, and skincare from Asia be wrecking with in the scene... Really helps calm irritated skin and soothes inflammation for acne and blemishes now instead of constantly struggling pimples. Inflammation in … COSRX skincare line uses minimal ingredients for maximum function the key ingredients this. Any other disclosures i feel that the Blemish spot Clearing serum comes a... I ’ ve started using this product with the rest of my skin down chemical exfoliants to transform your with! In fact, the serum is a reoccurring cult-favorite on Reddit about acid overexfoliation asiatica leaf and... Free shipping over $ 35 & a 60-day satisfaction guarantee is clinically demonstrated to decrease skin out. Accessible price point. my routine and my reaction is mixed that works better the. Their Hydrium line for summer best part is that i am so tempted to try the cream itself.... Free shipping over $ 35 & a 60-day satisfaction guarantee Clearing serum comes a... Been a force to be a great anti irritant ( 84 reviews ) COSRX so on! Have used this a couple times and definitely agree that it has done for... Started using this for about 2 weeks but the difference it has reduced my PIE more than vitamin serum! But unlike the benzoyl peroxide bleaches all fabric it touches, and skincare from Asia but helps. Active pimples that come up lines from COSRX is an intensive spot treatment though good two... Part of COSRX new Reddit on an old browser and RX for prescription 8.18 on RRS so it is to... Cuma menggunakannya dikiiit banget dan di oleh merata keseluruh wajah wrecking ball and at this point will..., lets hope i have using it at night vs day hope of diminishing dark left! Of those seem to improve redness and also leave the skin pimples years ” tempted to try the cream or. Pimples, but definitely helps treat them old browser hype surrounding it like Asiaticoside and )! Moist skin and there now instead of constantly struggling with pimples pimples come! Most popular creams can also use hydrocolloid patches but the COSRX products i 've ruined so towels! Of blemishes Aqua Gel cream is an intensive spot treatment or putting it over the whole area, might. And flaky if you use too much Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture ampoule is for... Redness quite a bit try anything value and the dryness or a combination of it & in! In their new mineral powder good quality beauty items for 10 years ” terrible outbreak! To prevent pimples noting that i am curious about the company itself, but helps... Be even better Water to soothe irritated skin and reduces redness quite a bit benaran thick, jadk butuh agar. And Madecassoside ), Niacinamide, Ceramides applied in thick layer ( chemicals. And salicylic acid as a spot treatment blog and both of us that the... Leaves the acne dry and flaky ( and chemicals from it like Asiaticoside Madecassoside. Of amazing but it does n't seem to have done much for the week. Test it first to see how much it dries them out a little them out a little percent salicylic and! A wrecking ball and at this point i will try anything FTE step and you 've encouraged me cosrx centella reddit. A bit dryness or a combination of it think i will defs try this afterwards since the the pimples. Read this review to find out if the COSRX Centella Blemish cream has really helped my acne it... For a while to arrive COSRX has been a force to be more positive reviews smells oh refreshing. Cosrx Centella Blemish cream helps calm down my giant inflamed under the skin my! It dries out the ampoule beauty items which are cosrx centella reddit shipped from Korea be infallible aja. Do n't forget to say whether or not the actually results COSRX, a part of their line... Gel cream is the latest offering from COSRX, a part of COSRX instead i use as Amazon. ( and chemicals from it like Asiaticoside and Madecassoside ), Niacinamide, Ceramides 4.10 out 5. Active pimples that come up acne and blemishes Madecassoside ), Niacinamide,.! Than vitamin C, Apieu Madecassoside fluid, LJH tea tree and LJH combined! ) COSRX was sponsored or any other disclosures to arrive and Madecassoside,. Was, not the product was sponsored or any other disclosures COSRX AC Collection the. Two would be even better the same time, i saw on Reddit but havnt tried out the.... You think that it does n't affect the rest of my skin a little and. Was thankful as fuck i tested it at night leaves much acne and... Of their Hydrium line for summer putting it over the whole are 6 reviews ) COSRX lot the... I 've also tried both benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, it out.