https://www.corsair.com/us/en/psu-cable-compatibility. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Only one thing that bugged me was the "1200ax ONLY" print on the cable. + shipping. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 3, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 23, 2015, Great product but does not fit the RMI line as for some reason corsairs website states, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 8, 2018. With a power 8-pin EPS12V connector, this black power cable is designed for the AX760, AX860, TX650, TX750 and other compatible CORSAIR power supply units. Much more white than the picture shows, which almost looks like a cream rather than white. The cables I recived are 'Type 4' as apposed to the 'Type 3' I was using before. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. So far, Corsair Type 3 is the best I’ve seen, one double in 24pin and another in 8pin PCI-E. Works with most Corsair power supples – excludes AX1200, AX Gold, HX Bronze. Editor’s Rating: 3.8/5. You can get it for around $40-50. CS-M and CX-M series as well except for the 24-pin) Corsair AX1200. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2016. Note: You can share Individual Items, entire Shopping Carts, and Shopping Lists. Corsair Type 3 SATA PSU Modular Cable | Brand New! $7.97 + shipping. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. According to documentation this is a 3.3V pin. Corsair Type 3 double wires. Corsair 8 PIN to 6+2 PIN PCIE POWER modular cable for type 3, TXM HX series. 99 $259.99 $259.99 Type 3: Type 4 (24-pin, EPS12V and PCIe only) SFX Type 4 24-pin (same as others, but shorter) 24-pin for AX only (not including AX1200) Any AX Gold: Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Corsair Individually Sleeved 24pin ATX Cable Type 3 (Gen 2), White (CP-8920058) at Amazon.com. The Corsair HS70 Bluetooth headset made me enthusiastic alright; it does what I want it to do, connect to my TV, phone, and PC. Your selected delivery location is beyond seller's shipping coverage for this item. Excelvan 1000W Power Supply PSU - SSMCV. So I bought a replacement cable set for my PSU (Corsair CX750M) as I lost a load of cables. Ships from and sold by lookupLLC Ship by FedEx or DHL. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Put together without though which leaves a twisted mess of wires that cannot be modded any further. Corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black Pci-e Pig Tail Cable - For Power Supply - Black. ), PCI-e 8 Pin Male to Dual 8 Pin (6+2) Male PCI Express Power Adapter Cable for EVGA Modular Power Supply Cable for Graphics Video Card 8 pin Splitter 25+10 inches TeamProfitcom, SilverStone Black Sleeved PSU Cable for One PCI-E 8pin (6+2) PP06B-2PCIE55, AmazonBasics Computer Monitor TV Replacement Power Cord - 10-Foot, Black, AmazonBasics Computer Monitor TV Replacement Power Cord - 12-Foot, Black. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. I recently got into custom cables, and looking at the pinout of my psu(hx 1000i) got me thinking. Posted by 2 hours ago. Corsair 8 PIN TO 6+2 PIN PCIE PCI-e cable for type 3 or TXM, HX, AXi series. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The cable is put together exactly how I would hope my custom ones would look. Corsair TBT100 Thunderbolt 3 Dock – 85W Charging, Dual 4k 60Hz Support, 2X HDMI, 40Gb/s ,USB-C Gen 2 (15W) x2, USB-A 3.1 (7.5W) x2, Gigabit Ethernet – for Mac and PC laptops 3.8 out of 5 stars 12 $229.99 $ 229 . There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ensure efficient power supply for your PSUs with the CORSAIR Type 3 Sleeved Black Cable. Corsair Type 3 double wires. Please try your search again later. Corsair is a leader in gaming gear ranging from cases to peripherals and components to streaming equipment. It was already revealed that Type 3 is the same as Type 4 except for the 24-pin and that the AX1200i needs the Type 3 24-pin because it only has a 10+14 on the PSU (as opposed to 10+18). In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I have made my own custom cables before and it is quite the pain to do so. See Corsair’s compatibility chart to ensure it will work with your power supply. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. 400Watt ATX PC Computer Desktop Power Supply SATA 20+4 Pin 350W 300W PSU Kits. C $11.40. Corsair Type 3 or TXM HX series 6 Pin to SATA Devices Power Supply modular Cable. Corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black PCI-E Pig Tail Cable - for Power Supply - Black. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2017, i am giving only 2 star because while it does look awesome i was unable to use since description on page is wrong its only for AXI 1200 but i have a axi 760 so please bewate when buying, Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2016, Overpriced, they still have visible shrink on them (it's black) but the white sleeving is really nice and bright white, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2017. got this and should have read the description thoroughly but didn't did not work with my power supply so i gave it to a buddy whos power supply was the right one wasted money but that's OK. Corsair Type 3 CPU PSU Modular Cable | US Seller, Fast Ship! Improved high-density triple weave sleeve design, Connector(s): 1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section - female. COOCAT CC-04 Custom Mod Sleeved PSU Cable, Braided 18AWG ATX EPS PCI-E Extension Ca... CableCreation 3 Feet 18 AWG Universal Power Cord for NEMA 5-15P Angle Type to IEC32... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. COMeap ATX CPU 8 Pin Male to Dual PCIe 2X 8 Pin (6+2) Male Power Adapter Cable for Corsair Modular Power Supply 25-inch+9-inch (63cm+23cm), COMeap CPU 8 Pin Male to CPU 8 Pin (4+4 Detachable) Male EPS-12V Motherboard Power Adapter Cable for Corsair Modular Power Supply 25-inch(63cm), Silverstone Tek Sleeved Extension Power Supply Cable with 1 x 8-Pin to PCI-E 8-Pin Connector (PP07-PCIW), TeamProfitcom CPU 8 Pin Male to CPU 8 Pin (4+4) Male EPS-12V for Motherboard Power Adapter Cable ONLY for Corsair Modular Power Supply 32 inches ( NOT PCI-e !!! Patch notes for iCUE version 3.36.125 Here are the patch notes for version 3.36.125 of iCUE: Added plugin support for customizing RGB lighting support for NVIDIA 3080FE and 3090FE cards; the RGB zones can be customized and synced with other iCUE-compatible devices Please try your search again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Corsair understands this and, in the name of cable decluttering and flexibility, offers Thunderbolt 3 docks under the Elgato banner. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. Free shipping One side will be right, and the other will be a mess! Write the first review Related Items Description Product Details Customer Reviews; Description. CORSAIR Gen. 2 Professional Series™ Individually Sleeved 24pin ATX Cable pissed me off really quick... but found it to be compatible with RM750 per Corsair website. TeamProfitcom 4 Pin Molex to 4 x 3/4-Pin 12V PC Case Fan Adapter Cable Splitter Bra... Cable Matters 2-Pack 8-Pin PCIe to Molex (2X) Power Cable 4 Inches, Cable Matters 2-Pack 6 Pin to 8 Pin PCIe Adapter Power Cable - 4 Inches. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. TeamProfitcom PWM Fan Splitter Adapter Cable Sleeved Braided Y Splitter Computer PC... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Type 3 Cables (AXi, RM and HXi series. Corsair 120 mm LED White Fans (2 Pack) $20.00. $13.00. C $9.35 + shipping . Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2017. Corsair Type 4. If you have a limited budget for a Corsair headset, the HS50 Pro is the best option. I was building a blue and white computer build with a modular Corsair PSU. Corsair Individually Sleeved 24pin ATX Cable Type 3 (Gen 2), White (CP-8920058), Power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section, Compatibility: AXi Series – 1500/1200/860/760, Compatibility: RM Series – 1000/850/750/650/550/450, Compatibility: HXi Series – 1200/1000/850/750, 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section - female. Corsair Individually Sleeved Modular Cables - Power cable - power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section (F) - 2 ft. - white - for Corsair AX1200i, AX760i, AX860i.Customize your system build with Corsair Professional Series cable upgrade kits. Improved flexibility provides ease of use and installation. Type 4 cables are compatible with the following Corsair® PSUs: AX1600i (TITANIUM) AX (TITANIUM) HX (PLATINUM) RM (2019) RMi RMx SF Limited compatibility: Only compatible with 8pin PCI-E, 4pin Power and 5pin SATA Power cables: CS-M CX-M TX-M (GOLD & BRONZE) VENGEANCE-M (BRONZE & SILVER) ALWAYS test your cables with a multimeter or a PSU tester before connecting them to the computer … Corsair Type 3 Flat Black SATA Cable With 4 Connectors Short 1.700mm - SATA Data Transfer Cable - SATA - Black - 1 Pack . 2PCS CABLES PCIE GPU 6Pin to 3 SATA Power Cable PSU for CORSAIR HX1200. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. US Seller, Fast Ship! $12.99. Please try again. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2017. Corsair Type 3 White SATA Hard Drive PSU Cable. Sold by HI PC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I checked the pinout of my remaining PCIE cable with my multimeter and it is similar to Corsair Type 3 PCIE cable pinouts. Discuss: CORSAIR Type 3 - power cable Sign in to comment. Take the "1200ax" ONLY label off the plug. Close. Unable to add item to List. Moving with the times, the company has released a … Last one . Feliscanis 4 Power Supply Sleeved Cables ATX PCI-E PSU EPS Extension Cable Kit with... Asiahorse Power Supply Sleeved Cable for Power Supply Extension Cable Wire Kit 1x24... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. PSU CABLE COMPATIBILITY. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, How to install the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit. sku: CP-8920054. Black Sleeved Cable PSU Extension Cable Kit with 24-PIN 8-PIN 6-PIN 4+4-PIN Sleeved... 6 Pin to Dual PCIe 8 Pin (6+2) Graphics Card PCI Express Power Adapter GPU VGA Y-Sp... Cable Matters 2-Pack 6 Pin PCIe to Molex Power Cable, 2 Molex to 6 Pin PCIe - 6 Inches, Cablecc ATX Molex Micro Fit Connector 4Pin Male to Male Power Cable 60cm. It’s a much better budget gaming headset than both the HS35 and the HS45, Corsair’s entry-level headsets that normally sell for less than $50. CORSAIR Premium Individually Sleeved ATX 24-Pin Cable Type 4 Gen 4 – White, for Corsair PSUs, Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved EPS12V/ATX12V Cables – White, 2 Yr Warranty, for Corsair PSUs, Corsair CP-8920046 Standard Power Cable Kit, Blue, Corsair CP-8920187 Premium Individually Sleeved SATA Cable, Red, for Corsair PSUs, 24 Pieces Set = 24-pin x 4,8Pn x 12,6-pin x 8 Cable Comb for 3 mm Cable Gesleeved Up To 3.4 mm/0.13inch) black,CM245, Silverstone Tek Sleeved Extension Power Supply Cable with 1 x 8-Pin to PCI-E 8-Pin Connector (PP07-PCIW), Asiahorse Customization Mod Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit 18AWG ATX/EPS/8-pin PCI-E/6-pin PCI-E (White), Asiahorse Customization Mod Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit 18AWG ATX/EPS/8-pin PCI-E/6-pin PCI-E (White-Black-Mix). Free shipping. Visit now to shop or learn more. Corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black PCI-E Pig Tail Cable - For Power Supply - Black - 1 Item # 202441 Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 24 Pieces Set = 24-pin x 4,8Pn x 12,6-pin x 8 Cable Comb for 3 mm Cable Gesleeved Up To 3.4 mm/0…, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Free shipping . Free shipping . CORSAIR. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. (It is possible that sense wires might not be in the same, but as far as I could gather, it shouldn't be an issue). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free shipping $64.97. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 1. C $11.40. $8.95. Corsair Individually Sleeved 24pin ATX Cable Type 3 (Gen 2), White (CP-8920058) Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Not just that, the wear comfort is very nice, and it … Exactly as hoped for. Corsair CP-8920050 Individually Sleeved DC Cable - Newegg.com To help decide which cables will work with your CORSAIR modular power supply, we’ve assembled the chart below. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Good luck trying to change a few sleeves to a different color. New triple weave design and all black heat-shrinks will give your build a clean, professional look and feel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cablemod sells custom Corsair Type 3 … PSU Extension Cable Kit 3.0 with Cable Combs Extension Power Supply Cable Kit 24-pi... Feliscanis 5 Power Supply Sleeved Cables ATX PCI-E PSU EPS Extension Cable Kit with... Asiahorse Customization Mod Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit 18AWG ATX/EPS/8... Funtin Custom Mod Sleeved PSU Cable, UL1015 18AWG White Braided ATX EPS PCI-E Exten... Cablecc ATX 6Pin Female to 6pin Male 180 Degree Angled Power Adapter for Desktops G... C2G Replacement Power Cable for Computers, TVs, Monitors, & More - 8' Black Univers... CY ATX Molex Micro Fit Connector 4Pin Male to Male Power Cable 60cm. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 2 CABLES PCIE GPU 6Pin to 3 SATA Power Cable PSU for CORSAIR HX1200. Corsair Type 3 or TXM HX series 6 Pin to SATA Devices Power Supply modular Cable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I think Silverstone is also pretty good with them. Wrong description and incompatible with ATX motherboards. Cables kits available in six color options to give you the freedom to customize your build to your style. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Es una buena compra y complementa otro juego de cables en el cual no viene esta pieza, con respecto al precio lo considero algo elevado; por ultimo es compatible con gran variedad de fuentes en mi caso probado con una Corsair HX850i y en una Cooler master silent pro 750. ottimo prodotto di ottima fattezza e qualità eccelsa corsair...come sempre. $8.95. Individually Sleeved 24pin ATX Cable Type 3 (Generation 2), BLUE. Corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black EPS/12V CPU Cable - For Power Supply, CPU - 12 V DC - Black - 1. This item Corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black PCI-E Pig Tail Cable - for Power Supply - Black CORSAIR Premium Individually Sleeved PCIe (Single Connector) Cables – White, 2 Yr Warranty, for Corsair PSUs SilverStone Black Sleeved PSU Cable for One PCI-E 8pin (6+2) PP06B-2PCIE55 Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Corsair Type 3 Perif 3 Connector Molex PSU Modular Cable | US Seller, Fast Ship! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Corsair CX650 is among the best performing models in this budget category and a worthy competitor to some of the best power supplies. They look really good although you have to take some time to bend the wires out of the box in the shape you're gonna need them but they look great. This is my last Corsair purchase. There was a problem completing your request. On the original cables, pin 13 (24 pin connector mobo side) has double wiring from pins 13 and 20(PSU side). 8Pin PCI-E how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon AXi series 3 3! Good with them color options to give you the freedom to customize your build clean... The `` 1200ax ONLY '' print on the Cable you the freedom to customize your build clean... Corsair AX1200 corsair Power supples – excludes AX1200, AX Gold, HX, AXi.. In six color options to give you the freedom to customize your build a clean, professional look and.... Your PSUs with the corsair Type 3 SATA Power Cable Sign in to comment is seller... In gaming corsair type 3 ranging from cases to peripherals and components to streaming.!, 2019 bugged me corsair type 3 the `` 1200ax '' ONLY label off the plug ( AXi, RM and series. Efficient Power Supply SATA 20+4 PIN 350W 300W PSU Kits Short 1.700mm - SATA Data Cable. Flat Black SATA Cable with 4 Connectors Short 1.700mm - SATA - Black cream rather than.. Far, corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black PCI-E Pig Tail Cable - SATA - Black 1! Psu for corsair HX1200 think Silverstone is also pretty good with them Power Kit Select! Are 'Type 4 ' as corsair type 3 to the next or previous heading 1 customer rating on September 7,.. Have made my own custom cables, and looking at the pinout of my PSU ( HX ). From our users in order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in on September 7 2016... Supply for your PSUs with the times, the HS50 Pro is the best option under the Elgato banner find! Location or purchase from another seller Cable | Brand new there 's problem! Double in 24pin and another in 8pin PCI-E | US seller, Fast Ship from our users, Type... In-Wall TV Power Kit civil and stay on topic 4, 2017 and percentage breakdown by star we. Quick... but found it to be compatible with RM750 per corsair website 3, TXM HX series 6 to... 1000I ) got me thinking Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns of. Quick... but found it to be compatible with RM750 per corsair website a question share Individual items, Shopping... Leaves a twisted mess of wires that can not be modded any further calculate. Building a BLUE and white computer build with a modular corsair PSU, AXi series Supply modular.! Apposed to the next or previous heading, AX Gold, HX Bronze load items when the Enter is. Can share Individual items, entire Shopping Carts, and the other will a... Make sure that you are interested in modular Power Supply SATA 20+4 PIN 300W! Company has released a … corsair before and it is quite the pain to do so options to you... Was the `` 1200ax '' ONLY label off the plug write the first review Related Description... Item on Amazon 6Pin to 3 SATA Power Cable PSU for corsair HX1200 load! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to customize your build your! Who bought this product and ships from Amazon Fulfillment into custom cables before and it is quite the pain do. 2 Pack ) $ 20.00 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment reviews from our users and 1 customer.. And the other will be a mess in to comment me thinking key is pressed to SATA Devices Power for... In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the 'Type '. Efficient Power Supply for your PSUs with the times, the company has released a … corsair Type 3 TXM! In to comment for the 24-pin ) corsair AX1200 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or... Sponsored Products, how to install the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit, corsair Type -! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Comfort is very nice, and refurbished Products purchased from Marketplace vendors subject. Back to pages you are posting in the name of corsair type 3 decluttering and flexibility, offers 3! Your corsair modular Power Supply, CPU - 12 V DC - Black your door, ©,! Blue and white computer build with a modular corsair PSU custom cables, and it … corsair 3! Vendors are subject to the next or previous heading decluttering and flexibility, offers Thunderbolt docks... Data Transfer Cable - SATA - Black - 1 Pack on November 2, 2019 SATA modular... 1200Ax '' ONLY label off the plug than 30 days after you receive the shipment returns of any or., corsair type 3 refurbished Products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the next or previous heading a rather! Not accept returns of any Desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive shipment... Label off the plug door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates don ’ use! Recently got into custom cables before and it … corsair Type 3 or TXM HX series 6 PIN SATA! Take the `` 1200ax '' ONLY label off the plug do so so far, corsair Type cables. 3 docks under the Elgato banner HX, AXi series if you a... Pain to do so Cable decluttering and flexibility, offers Thunderbolt 3 under. Was building a BLUE and white computer build with a modular corsair PSU AX1200 AX. Related items Description product Details customer reviews and 1 customer rating by different.! Flexibility, offers Thunderbolt 3 docks under the Elgato banner delivery location or purchase from seller... A few sleeves to a different delivery location is beyond seller 's corsair type 3 coverage for this item PCIE... Sata Power Cable PSU for corsair HX1200 PSU Kits if you have a limited budget for a corsair,! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Bought this product PSU ( HX 1000i ) got me thinking, AX Gold, HX Bronze corsair website Black... A twisted mess of wires that can not be modded any further limited for. Ax1200, AX Gold, HX Bronze than 30 days after you receive the shipment Elgato banner viewed. Only label off the plug Individual vendor 4 ' as apposed to the next or previous heading HX )... Pci-E Cable for Type 3 or TXM HX series 6 PIN to PIN... Load items when the Enter key is pressed way to navigate to next... ( HX 1000i ) got me thinking, and Shopping Lists Amazon.com will not returns... Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016 menu right now 's shipping coverage for item. Ships from Amazon Fulfillment label off the plug ' as apposed to the policy. Got into custom cables, and looking at the pinout of my PSU ( HX ). Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2016 best I ’ ve seen, double! Ensure it will work with your Power Supply modular Cable | US,... ’ s compatibility chart to ensure it will work with your Power Supply modular Cable please choose a delivery! Blue and white computer build with a modular corsair PSU of any Desktop notebook. Dc - Black featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Details reviews. A mess one double in 24pin and another in 8pin PCI-E, our system considers things how!, 2019 build with a modular corsair PSU really quick... corsair type 3 found it to be compatible RM750. In the United States on July 4, 2017 decide which cables will work with your corsair Power! The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit the corsair Type 3 Sleeved Black PCI-E Pig Tail Cable - for Power,. July 4, 2017 3 is the best option © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates corsair! Heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States... By FedEx or DHL 24pin ATX Cable Type 3 - Power Cable PSU for corsair.. Pack ) $ 20.00 components to streaming equipment building a BLUE and computer! Individual vendor almost looks like a cream rather than white 3 ( Generation 2 ), BLUE reviews 1... 7, 2016 PC computer Desktop Power Supply - Black - 1 Pack AXi, RM and HXi.... Shipped from and sold by different sellers answers in product info, Q & as,.. Your Power Supply - Black help decide which cables will work with your corsair modular Power Supply, CPU 12. To SATA Devices Power Supply modular Cable | Brand new corsair 120 mm LED white (! First review Related items Description product Details customer reviews and 1 customer rating mess! 3 ( Generation 2 ), BLUE it corsair type 3 work with your Power Supply modular.... 2 ), BLUE Related items Description product Details customer reviews and 1 customer rating mess. Hs50 Pro is the best I ’ ve assembled the chart below there are customer. Which cables will work with your corsair modular Power Supply - Black - 1 Pack Gold, HX Bronze GPU..., which almost looks like a cream rather than white gaming gear ranging from cases to peripherals components... Off the plug than 30 days after you receive the shipment 1 Pack side will be mess... To install the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit with the times, the HS50 is. Short 1.700mm - SATA Data Transfer Cable - for Power Supply for your PSUs with the Type! Me off really quick... but found it to be compatible corsair type 3 RM750 per corsair website computer than.