Dimensions: 18″ L x 18″ W x 20″ H. The CleverMade S100 Series Parcel Lockbox is priced at $129.99. UPS My Choice® members can request their drivers leave eligible packages somewhere specific, such as a back door or a concierge, or deliver shipments to another address, including a UPS Access PointTM location, a UPS customer center, or neighbor, where available. Even share your code with your friends and family for borrowed items. 1"W x 22. Easily share your unique code with your UPS, FedEx or Amazon delivery driver via the carrier app or use of the second line on the address form. Feb 6, 2020 - LockBox DescriptionSecure your deliveries until it’s a convenient time for you to retrieve them Share your unique access code with your delivery company Item number 1600220. The LockBox is quick to assemble, anchors to the ground and you can easily share your personal code with delivery carriers. daily-deal. 1"L x 18. Hydraulic struts for a smooth open and safe close. 63"H to fit most small delivery parcels. CleverMade (aka. Deal Chatter. Parcel Lockbox S100 Series. Was in my local Costco and noticed that they had these for sale. Even share your code with your friends and family for borrowed items. Carlsbad-based CleverMade company makes a reinforced steel parcel lockbox that a delivery person can electronically open with a custom code By Hang Nguyen Dec. 2, 2019 SAN DIEGO, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- CleverMade, a consumer product-based company that designs its products for functionality and ease to eliminate the stress of everyday life, has "out-clevered" porch pirates by launching an affordable solution: the at-home Parcel LockBox.. The CleverMade Parcel LockBox is here to solve this and the million other package theft problems out there today. CleverMade S100 Series Grey Parcel LockBox 3 easy ways to provide your code to your delivery carrier 1. carrier app: download carrier apps and set up an account 2. delivery address: add code to 2nd line on delivery address 3. telephone: call your delivery service and provide them with your code Key Features: Package theft and weather protection The weight of the heavy-duty unit is 30 pounds. 63"H to fit most small delivery parcels. Original Retail $3,000, Johns Creek, GA | Closes: Jul 6, 2020 11:43:00 AM PST That way, when the Amazon driver leaves it sitting on top of your lockbox the thief also gets the code to your parcel safe. Tools & Garden. The dimensions of the LockBox once assembled are 18. CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock & Ground Anchoring System For Online Shopping Deliveries. Can be used for packages , comes with key and if bought will give you directions on how to reset code. Free shipping for many products! Select Costco locations have the CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series on sale for $39.99 (after instant savings), now through December 24, 2019. CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series. Features: Maximum package size: 35.5 cm x 36.8 cm x 52 cm (14 in. Condition New. These were intended be great for people's porches in order to keep porch pirates from coming and taking your packages while you aren't home. Easily share your unique code with your UPS, FedEx or Amazon delivery driver via the carrier app or […] CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series Secure Package Delivery Boxes, 40 Units, New Condition, Est. You can program a personal code, and share it with the delivery company or carrier. 1"L x 18. Brand new. Clevermade Lockbox The CleverMade Parcel Lock Box secures your package deliveries until its convenient for you to retrieve them. Original price was $75 CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock & Ground Anchoring System For Online Shopping Deliveries. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7227906937. posted: 2020-11-09 09:54. updated: 2020-12-07 19:21. We're confident that the Parcel LockBox will solve all of these problems," said Tom Quinn, co-founder of CleverMade. Clevermade brand. I tried many times to change the code via the keypad as directed on page 11 of the manual and it never took but by using option 2 on page 12 I finally got it to change. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box at the best online prices at eBay! Has not been used outside. The CleverMade Parcel LockBox secures your package deliveries until it’s convenient for you to retrieve them. CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock & Ground Anchoring System For Online Shopping Deliveries Features: Prevent package theft and protect your online package deliveries. NEW CLEVERMADE PARCEL LOCKBOXES AMMO PARCEL BOX SAFE PCL318 COMPARE AT $149.95 SALE $69.95 Great as Ammo Box Safe Package Safe The CleverMade Parcel LockBox secures your package deliveries until it’s convenient for you to retrieve them. The Parcel LockBox contains a variety of features such as a programmable digital lock where users can create a customizable code that can be shared with UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Amazon for delivery packages or with friends and family for borrowed items. CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series. x 14.5 in. so I keep my packages protected with the CleverMade Parcel LockBox. CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock & Ground Anchoring System For Online Shopping Deliveries, Grey Prevent package theft and protect your online package deliveries; sturdy heavy duty steel construction and a programmable all-weather digital lock ensure that packages do not get stolen from your home Keep the porch pirates from stealing your packages! Stop porch pirates! Dimensions: 18″ L x 18″ W x 20″ H. The CleverMade S100 Series Parcel Lockbox is priced at $129.99. Grab the CleverMade promotions and save immediately. QR Code Link to This Post. That is $20 off Costco’s greatly reduced regular price of $59.99. SAN DIEGO, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- CleverMade, a consumer product-based company that designs its products for functionality and ease to eliminate the stress of everyday life, has "out-clevered" porch pirates by launching an affordable solution: the at-home Parcel LockBox. Illuminating digital lock pad. It’s an electronically operated lock box for couriers to drop off parcels into HotDeals always provides you50 CleverMade Promo Codes and deals. While supplies last. Secure your parcels with a code. The weight of the heavy-duty unit is 30 pounds. Item #1600220. The package can then be delivered and secured in the lockbox until you get home to retrieve it. Easily share your unique code with your UPS, FedEx or Amazon delivery driver via the carrier app or use of the second line on the address form. Give yourself the gift of worry-free online shopping with the CleverMade LockBox. Even share your code with your friends and family for borrowed items. Condition New. Clevermade Parcel Lockbox - $40 (Elkton) < image 1 of 4 > condition: new. Buy CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction Digital Lock and Ground Anchoring System for Online Shopping Deliveries Cream with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Read honest and … The CleverMade Parcel LockBox secures your package deliveries until its convenient for you to retrieve them. Manual key lock. The Parcel LockBox will be available at all Costco locations across the U.S. and major online e-retailers in November but CleverMade is offering pre-ordering options now to ensure homeowner’s secure one before the holidays. The package can then be delivered and secured in the lockbox until you get home to retrieve it. BNIB! CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock & Ground Anchoring System For Online Shopping Deliveries. For sale I have some CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series. The CleverMade Parcel LockBox gives you peace of mind for online shopping and puts a stop to porch pirates. You can program a personal code, and share it with the delivery company or carrier. The CleverMade LockBox is a secure locker for deliveries and a deterrent to any potential thieves lurking in your neighborhood looking to take your small parcel packages. Order CleverMade products and receive 75% OFF on almost sitewide items with the latest CleverMade Promo Codes, Coupons and deals. Includes a set of keys, wood and concrete anchoring system and 4. I don't have my offensive line at home to protect my deliveries. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Secure your package deliveries until you have a chance to retrieve them. Their team thrived in the "moment of insight" when function and innovation met. wootbot. The dimensions of the LockBox once assembled are 18. x 20.5 in.) 1"W x 22. Item number 1600220. The CleverMade LockBox is a secure locker for deliveries and a deterrent to any potential thieves lurking in your neighborhood looking to take your small parcel packages. QR Code Link to This Post. Condition New. Buy CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock and Ground Anchoring System for Online Shopping Deliveries, Grey: Security Lock Boxes - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Reinforced Steel. Reinforced steel Share your unique access code with your delivery company or driver All-weather locker protects your packages from the elements Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CleverMade Parcel LockBox S100 Series: Secure Package Delivery Box with Reinforced Steel Construction, Digital Lock and Ground Anchoring System for Online Shopping Deliveries, Cream at Amazon.com. Easily share your unique code with your UPS, FedEx or Amazon delivery driver via the carrier app or use of the second line on the address form. Last edited by retrothing on Dec 8th, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total. I bought this for my husband, but it is not the size he was wanting.