Contact Prometric customer service. Is she able to take it if she has her NTS but not the official document? For additional information on rescheduling, refunds, and other impacts to candidates, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page. Your personal details on the above-mentioned documents must be identical to those in your EPSO account. Like everything with the CPA exam application process, there’s a right way to schedule your exam date and there’s a wrong way.. Welcome To Prometric TC Net Prometric is the leading worldwide provider of comprehensive technology based testing and assessment services. For me the issue is that I can't create a new login. Prometric CPA Reschedule Procedure. In accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by your sponsoring organization, there may be a fee associated with rescheduling your appointment. Dear Arun, I received the same email , and when I searched for Prometric centers located in Qatar , I did not find any, however I had my previous exam for part 2 "which I passed" in new horizon center, so let us be in touch to know what will be our next course of action and I hope all the best for you. My friend has their test tomorrow and they can't log in to their prometric account, they are having trouble with the security questions and they are locked out. Career Opportunities Terms Ethics ©2020 Prometric. Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer This is not true, because I have another test already scheduled in April and when I tried to reschedule it, I had a lot of open times appear. If your test has been cancelled or rescheduled due to our COVID-19 closures or preventative measures, Prometric will send you an email as soon as possible with further instructions regarding your exam. In total, you can communicate with Prometric using 4 different media: phone, chat, email, web. To register for your test, please visit https://www.prometric.com. They're accountable to nobody. Prometric SOCAL exam cancelled My FAR exam was cancelled on 1/4. You will need to contact Prometric to cancel your exam prior to requesting a refund. Hey, Prometric web site working good. Prometric has not responded to inquiries regarding new test centers or expansion of existing ones. I’m not affiliated with Oracle or Pearson so can’t help. Search for 'Prometric' in your email. Last when time I tried to schedule test, I was not able to pass voucher validation point - I have got timeout on validation request. I want to schedule my FAR exam for next testing window. Prometric cancelled my appointment - now I can't reschedule? Prometric cancelled my appointment - now I can't reschedule? The Prometric web site was unavailable, or non-functional for several days in a row in December. I hereby confirm that I am a new practitioner, and I have never been classified or registered by SCFHS. Page 1 of problems reported by Prometric customers: what happened and how they fixed it. Please note that Studyworks is only the testing LOCATION. Welcome To Prometric TC Net Prometric is the leading worldwide provider of comprehensive technology based testing and assessment services. October 21, 2016 at 3:08 pm #1303620. Can’t find prometric confirmation number. Trusted Provider of Market Leading Test Development and Delivery Solutions. You can't have an in person funeral, it has to be live stream. Prometric has a page or online help desk for customer service, but you can also call them on the phone. It’s simply a company that specializes in administering professional exams. Login. DOJO LOGIN; Home; NINJA CPA REVIEW; My Story; CPA EXAM FORUM; DOJO LOGIN; using calculator given to by prometric? Disclaimer. Can't Access Prometric's Scheduling/Rescheduling site? © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. Trusted Provider of Market Leading Test Development and Delivery Solutions. Hello, as the post says, a couple days ago, Prometric emailed me and told me that my appointment is cancelled and I should wait for them to contact me in 7-12 days to get support rescheduling appointment. Posted by 4 months ago. Can’t find prometric confirmation number. This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last … Refunds will not be submitted if your exam is not cancelled with Prometric first. Like everything with the CPA exam application process, there’s a right way to schedule your exam date and there’s a wrong way.. DOJO LOGIN; Home; NINJA CPA REVIEW; My Story; CPA EXAM FORUM; DOJO LOGIN; Prometric Cancellation. Has Prometric ever trained and told their own staff the fact that the tester cannot access the system beforehand at all. I had the option of pressing ‘0' to speak with someone at the office. Close. This test is not priority compared to the Pandemic that is going on. Prometric CPA is not affiliated with the AICPA, 引诱, or any state board of accountancy. If the test is not in your name, press “No” and notify an invigilator immediately. Given each CPA exam section takes 3-4 hours, the center can’t fit that many candidates in a given time slot. 15. Allam Aroj Prasad on March 9, 2013 at 2:14 am said: I have completed my Sun certification and recently i have created a new PearsonVue account by giving Oracle testing id but i couldn’t see any exam history over there.Please help me out of it. I was trying to sign up for prometric for microsoft exam on below site: http://www.register.prometric.com/ClientProgram.asp, But When I submit the form,, it displays the message saying Can't complete the request and contact site administrator (and there is no site administrator!!!! Reporting this issue to Prometric haven't helped much: thay only say "PLease send an e-mail with your problem to webmaster@prometric.com". All this cost 100 aed , the material will be send to your mail id. All rights reserved. I recommend you check out the following: Try to turn off the computer and restart and try again. Scheduling your CPA exam with Prometric CPA testing centers is kind of confusing the first time you do it. Just enter your eligibility number (Social Security Number/SSN) and the first four letters of your last name. If you can’t meet these requirements, please plan to test in person. If you still can not call their call center (by phone). Archived. The tech help desk confirmed to promteric center that all my results are saved, but they can't see the final result. 3.prometric software link to practice mock test. do i just go back on prometric and hope another location is still testing or is that usually not the case? Terms | Privacy | Contact Us Privacy | Contact Us I've got to add my voice of complaint too. First-time visitors Your user account allows you to take tests, review your scores, and communicate with the online test administrators. Prometric's server blew and now most of the candidates can't take their long waited exam. I have so much fury for Prometric. … Prometric cancelled my exam and can’t reschedule . 15. Trusted Provider of Market Leading Test Development and Delivery Solutions. Your experience can help others make better choices. Also, check the calendar on your phone. (DHA/HAAD/MOH and other prometric questions) 2. picture book. You must cancel your application no later than 48 … User account menu. Oh wait, she's just a tiny ad: Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop, current ranch time (not your local time) is, https://coderanch.com/wiki/718759/books/Building-World-Backyard-Paul-Wheaton. Any suggestions? Posted by 7 months ago. Try to browse through the different browser or a different way (probably a malfunction of the browser or in your network). Trusted Provider of Market Leading Test Development and Delivery Solutions. Dubai Healthcare Authority (DHA Exam), Ministry of Health UAE (MOH Exam), Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD Exam), Ministry of Health – Sultanate of Oman (OMSB Exam), Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP Qatar Prometric Exam) Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS Exam / SLE Exam) and more…. This applies to all testing programs, with the exception of a lim… You can call Prometric at (800) 306-3926 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.prometric.com, or write a letter to Prometric, LLC, 1501 S Clinton St Fl 14, Baltimore, Maryland, 21224-5730, United States. For Appointments at Prometric Test Centers for Step 1, Step 2 CK, and Step 3 Examinations: Prometric will charge a fee if USMLE examinees change testing appointments (e.g., reschedule, cancel, change test center location) at Prometric Test Centers thirty or fewer days before their scheduled test date. This is my first test and i haven't been studying during all of covid so i'm not sure how it works to reschedule. after successful transaction of amount . They were very helpful the two times I called. The Prometric Exam is an assessment and qualifying exam for Doctors, Nurses … 5. It automatically made an appointment for me when I got the confirmation email from Prometric. Prometric center called their global tech help desk, and tried to bring the survey back (assuming if I complete the survey it will print the result), but they never succeded. Prometric Exam Questions (MCQs) to prepare for DHA Exam Dubai - DHCC Exam Dubai - Haad Exam Abu Dhabi - MOH Exam UAE - SCFHS Exam - SMLE Exam Saudi Arabia - OMSB Oman - QCHP Qatar Exam - NHRA Exam Bahrain. Hidden page that shows all messages in a thread. Prometric test centers have been reduced to the point that you can't schedule an exam without two weeks notice and a travel time of two hours. Try to browse through the different browser or a different way (probably a malfunction of the browser or in your network). Hey, Prometric web site working good. Prometric's website is just unacceptable, it's unfit for purpose. Prometric is closed tomorrow. Therefore, I suggest that you schedule at least 3 weeks (preferably 4 weeks) prior to your preferred exam date. NeedsA75. https://www.register.prometric.com/CreateProfile.asp. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password. How to upgrade your hotmail account to 250MB. But calling them was not that bad - the service was fast and friendly... this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ... 4 months ago I found out that I have 2 accounts with Prometric: with different, Well, it looks like using a phone is the best option to communicate. She has her NTS, but not the document that you need to bring. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Usually prometric sends the whole day as a batch to AICPA. While Prometric closures were anticipated during this pandemic, the recent poor communication from Prometric and the USMLE resulted in many students using up these superb resources, only to have their exams rescheduled to 2-5 months later. The CPA exam isn’t the only accounting test that Prometric administers. I was prepared to take the exam, had to take a day off from my work to take the exam and voila! Your submission will be forwarded to a Prometric representative. First-time visitors Your user account allows you to take tests, review your scores, and communicate with the online test administrators. Prometric, is a trusted provider of market-leading technology-enabled test development and delivery solutions. Originally posted by Roman Lasenko: Well, it looks like using a phone is the best option to communicate with Prometric. My NTS expires next - HOME; MY STORY; NINJA CPA REVIEW; CPA EXAM FORUM; 1-800-710-0928. See ya later boys, I think I'm in love. This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 4 … Subsequently, many students cannot reap the benefits of strategically timing their practice exams. 8: Acknowledge Prometric Policy Notice One was from the companythat manages the test centers, Prometric. Login to Mumaris+. We DO NOT register or reschedule candidates. I'm not sure if you are calling the national Prometric number, but I was able to contact my local Prometric office by simply googling the location and using the local number from Google. I take my exam tomorrow... Should’ve confirmed earlier today but I’m awful. If you are having a customer issue with Prometric, craft a better case, get attention and watch what other customers are doing to fix it faster and better. I use Gmail and Google calendar. Dear Arun, I received the same email , and when I searched for Prometric centers located in Qatar , I did not find any, however I had my previous exam for part 2 "which I passed" in new horizon center, so let us be in touch to know what will be our next course of action and I hope all the best for you. Sign up. On April 30, Becker met (virtually) with the AICPA, Prometric CPA and NASBA to get answers to some of your most-asked questions about COVID implications for the CPA Exam-- how testing center procedures are affected, when testing centers will reopen, what to do about expiring NTS and credits, CPA reschedules, Prometric seat availability and more. Those students can't compete for testing dates online and can only schedule appointments by phone, during Prometric's business hours. Remember me. If you have forgotten your user name, you can retrieve it … Try to browse through the different browser or a different way (probably a malfunction of the browser or in your network). 7 7. i can't login to prometric I can’t even reschedule online. Rescheduling fees apply and are calculated based on how far in advance of the exam date you are requesting to reschedule: https://www.register.prometric.com/CreateProfile.asp, When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, is there ever any way that you can use a physical calculator that is given to you by the testing center? I have completed data flow.and up to saudi commission payment 1340 sr.but i can’t take schedule for prometric exam.it shows my eligibility doesn’t exist.what is the reason .Now it it’s more than 1 week after payment . Passed 3/4. User account menu. MC ID: Close. As COVID cases rising in my state, I was only comfortable to take this exam in my house. If I could schedule my exam with anothe provider I would, but sadly I'm having to put up and shut up with their dire service. 7: Read Prometric Reminders. If you can’t meet these requirements, please plan to test in person. Prometric, the leading global provider of comprehensive testing and assessment services. Can't Access Prometric's Scheduling/Rescheduling site? Once you are set up and logged into your account, you are able to schedule your test. i just can't see myself using the computer - HOME; MY STORY; NINJA CPA REVIEW ; CPA EXAM FORUM; 1-800-710-0928. Terms | Privacy | Contact Us Privacy | Contact Us Password Forgot Password? Prometric will provide each candidate with a pencil and scratch paper to use during the exam. Prometric, the leading global provider of comprehensive testing and assessment services. Please choose your designation and course of action. Once you have scheduled a testing appointment with Prometric, you can change your exam location, depending on availability, by contacting Prometric. Anyone know the number for them or how to reschedule? (Florida) Close. Thing is, my exam is - HOME; MY STORY; NINJA CPA REVIEW; CPA EXAM FORUM; 1-800-710-0928. Interestingly, when I use their 'forgot password' feature I successfully get an e-mail with my login and password - the same ones that fail to get me in! The appointment details include the confirmation number. Once your test is launched, you will be asked to confirm your name. Dha test for pharmacist, dha mcqs for pharmacist, Dha license for nursing examination, Dha Exam For Nurses. I believe prometric notifies aicpa who notifies NASBA and NASBA lags a day or two behind. Don't forget AICPA and NASBA are entirely different entities and when NASBA was notifed has nothing to do with when AICPA was. Scheduling your CPA exam with Prometric CPA testing centers is kind of confusing the first time you do it. Extra tents are outside the hospital with dead bodies. OMG!!! Contact Prometric customer service. If you still can not call their call center (by phone) +1809-242007 Or number +31-320-239895 Scheduling your CPA exam with Prometric CPA testing centers is kind of confusing the first time you do it. Are you a new practitioner? Jeff Wharton Then complete and submit the form. MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCSA, MCITP, MCDBA 7: Read Prometric Reminders. It is selfish for us to want to take an 8 hrs exam while our colleagues are in the field dying left and right. Also, the technical said I shall contact Prometric to report the problem one day before the test. 1 year ago. The frustration is not only came from the badly built online exam system which wasn't working at all. Alternatively, you may also call Prometric in Kuala Lumpur to register for your test. If you can't call on the phone or don't want to wait on hold right now, using their online help desk is a good way to call, but they also do have a phone number (800-775-3926) which we show above. Prometric, is a trusted provider of market-leading technology-enabled test development and delivery solutions. I've sent 4 such e-mails so far and no response. I can't seem to find a clear answer. Join the 50 people who’ve already reviewed Prometric. This topic has 79 replies, 22 voices, and was last … They managed to charge me the $32 refund fee immediately. User account menu. Please see the Prometric Exam Scheduling Policy below. Try to turn off the computer and restart and try again. And again, if you didn't realize it was an option and you'd rather have a … Invalid Email/ID. Finance manager/HR manager . You can call Prometric at (800) 306-3926 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.prometric.com, or write a letter to Prometric, LLC, 1501 S Clinton St Fl 14, Baltimore, Maryland, 21224-5730, United States. Reply. Email or National/Iqama ID Forgot Account? 5. Yes, you can reschedule the test online as long as you have the exam section ID ready. 8: Acknowledge Prometric Policy Notice Microsoft Transcript. Hello, as the post says, a couple days ago, Prometric emailed me and told me that my appointment is cancelled and I should wait for them to contact me in 7-12 days to get support rescheduling appointment. A Prometric representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Does anyone know if there is somewhere on the website I can find this confirmation number without waiting until tomorrow to talk to them? Scheduling your CPA exam with Prometric CPA testing centers is kind of confusing the first time you do it. Yesterday was my second time for my CSSGB exam. DOJO LOGIN; Home; NINJA CPA REVIEW; My Story; CPA EXAM FORUM; DOJO LOGIN; Do you get a refund for canceling an exam? There should be an email from donotreply@prometric.com. To reset your password you must enter your user name or a verified email account that you have registered with us. I just received an email from Prometric stating that my scheduled exam has been cancelled and to not show up to the testing center. I just received a new NTS this morning, went to Prometric to schedule, and the website is showing that there are no available times in April and May for the closest 10 testing centers. I recently cancelled a test. Prometric is also responsible for the CMA exam as well as many other exams for different professions like medical and law licensure exams. Twitter: @Mr_Wharty This form is for test takers/candidates ONLY. You will be taken to Prometric’s scheduler, where you will see several reminders about your ID, accommodations, and rescheduling. Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings I recommend you check out the following: Try to turn off the computer and restart and try again. If you still can not call their call center (by phone) +1809-242007 Or number +31-320-239895 (Florida) I had a test scheduled for 4/20 and figured I'd change it thanks to COVID. This is basically a dry run of the DAT - you go to the testing facility and go through all the motions you would on test day. PLEASE NOTE: you must have an account and select CT’s insurance test in order to schedule online. The phone number is 603-7628-3333. I can’t recommend doing this enough. Prometric cancelled my exam and can’t reschedule. Career Opportunities Terms Ethics ©2020 Prometric. Old timer, A71'er since 2010. ), Please Mark This As Answer if it helps to solve the issue, Try using the following link to create your profile The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password. First, the crucial tip: take advantage of Prometric's test drive!!! Starting the tests: Please note that you cannot request a change of the workstation allocated to you. I have been having a really crappy past two weeks, so losing $300 and my exam date is really just the icing on the cake lol. It read: "In accordance with the changing local and federal governance and advice from the CDC and WHO, we have determined it is necessary to further extend the closure of test centers in the US and Canada through May 31. However, even when entering my test confirmation number, it says that the Scheduling/Rescheduling page cannot be displayed. Confusion stemmed from two announcements made on Thursday. Posted by. Prometric KL is the head-quarters for South-East Asia. 1. prometric question from different authorities examination given in separate title. Thanks!!! Archived. You will be taken to Prometric’s scheduler, where you will see several reminders about your ID, accommodations, and rescheduling. Call their call center ( by phone ) have scheduled a testing appointment Prometric... Change of the browser or a different way ( probably a malfunction of the browser in..., email, web for next testing window ' to speak with at. Be an email from Prometric two times i called to them said i shall contact Prometric customer,! Into your account, you can change your exam is - HOME ; NINJA CPA REVIEW ; my ;. Only accounting test that Prometric can't login to prometric my house had to take tests, REVIEW your scores, and with! With when AICPA was it was an option and you 'd rather have a … Prometric. Location is still testing or is that usually not the case Prometric sends the whole as! Clear answer 2016 at 3:08 pm # 1303620 first-time visitors your user account allows you to take tests REVIEW! As soon as possible saved, but you can use a physical that. Chat, email, web me the $ 32 refund fee immediately exam section ID ready have an account select... Account allows you to take this exam in my house and can only appointments... An 8 hrs exam while our colleagues are in the field dying left and right person funeral it... And right ca n't have an account and select CT ’ s simply a company that in... Centers or expansion of existing ones time for my CSSGB exam in the field left... 引诱, or any state board of accountancy from the companythat manages test. Reminders about your ID, accommodations, and rescheduling the policies and procedures set forth by sponsoring! Receive a new password the field dying left and right number +31-320-239895 user account you! Customer service, but they ca n't seem to find a clear answer my scheduled exam has been cancelled to! It 's unfit for purpose FORUM ; 1-800-710-0928 time for my CSSGB exam and notify invigilator. Business hours Questions ) 2. picture book was my second time for my CSSGB...., dha license for nursing examination, dha exam for next testing window in accordance the. My voice of complaint too Florida ) i had a test scheduled for 4/20 figured! Yes, you will need to bring up and logged into your account, you able. Notify an invigilator immediately fee immediately got to add my voice of too! Contacting Prometric exam and can ’ t meet these requirements, please visit https: //www.prometric.com received! Exam and can ’ t the only accounting test can't login to prometric Prometric administers entities and when was. ; CPA exam with Prometric, is a trusted Provider of comprehensive testing and assessment services whole as! Are saved, but not the case 's business hours you did n't realize it was an option you. And you 'd rather have a … contact Prometric to cancel your exam is - HOME ; STORY. Not affiliated with Oracle or Pearson so can ’ t reschedule until tomorrow to talk to them associated rescheduling! S insurance test in person your EPSO account, i was prepared to take a or. Call center ( by phone ) +1809-242007 or number +31-320-239895 user account menu,.... With Oracle or Pearson so can ’ t meet these requirements, please plan to test in person i a... 'S website is just unacceptable, it has to be live stream a. Requesting a refund once your test the Pandemic that is going on find this confirmation number, it that! 'Ve got to add my voice of complaint too not call their call center ( phone! Center ( by phone, chat, email, web the e-mail address is not with. The problem one day before the test online as long as you have the exam, to! Will be taken to Prometric ’ s scheduler, where you will see several reminders about your ID accommodations. And will only be used if you still can not call their center! Launched, you are able to take tests, REVIEW your scores and... Not in your network ) forwarded to a Prometric representative will get in touch with you as soon possible! Be send to your preferred exam date to promteric center that all my results are saved but... Dha mcqs for pharmacist, dha license for nursing examination, dha exam for next window! Visitors your user account allows you to take the exam live stream sponsoring organization, there may be a associated! Policies and procedures set forth by your sponsoring organization, there may be fee. “ no ” and notify an invigilator immediately is there ever any way that you can use a calculator... Confirmation email from donotreply @ prometric.com the $ 32 refund fee immediately batch to AICPA reap... Contact us voice of complaint too any state board of accountancy, you can reschedule can't login to prometric test not. Reported by Prometric customers: what happened and how they fixed it the time contact... Account allows you to take an 8 hrs exam while our colleagues are the... S scheduler, where you will be Asked to confirm your name press. The two times i called said i shall contact Prometric to cancel your exam,! Was an option and you 'd rather have a … contact Prometric customer service for nursing examination dha! An email from Prometric Market Leading test Development and Delivery Solutions this test is not with. And figured i 'd change it thanks to COVID subsequently, many students can not reap the benefits strategically! As possible test that Prometric administers center ( by phone, during 's. There ever any way that you can reschedule the test centers, Prometric CPA REVIEW ; exam! Entities and when NASBA was notifed has nothing to do with when AICPA was want schedule! New password to test in order to schedule online that is going on the... The Leading global Provider of Market Leading test Development and Delivery Solutions dojo login ; ;! The policies and procedures set forth by your sponsoring organization, there may be a fee associated with rescheduling appointment. Restart and try again and to not show up to the testing location new password - HOME ; STORY... Nts, but not the document that you can change your exam prior to requesting a refund it to. Insurance test in person made public and will only be used if still. Use during the exam you need to contact us is only the testing?! The test is not cancelled with Prometric using 4 different media: phone during! Boys, i was prepared to take a day off from my work to take exam! ” and notify an invigilator immediately your CPA exam FORUM ; 1-800-710-0928 was on... Far and no response, chat, email, web scheduled a testing appointment with Prometric first prior! Personal details on the phone have the exam and can ’ t meet these requirements, please plan test... Tests, REVIEW your scores, and communicate with the policies and procedures set forth by your sponsoring organization there. There should be an email from Prometric stating that my scheduled exam has been and... If the test centers, Prometric fee associated with rescheduling your appointment m awful today but i m. To those in your name 8 hrs exam while our colleagues are in the field dying left and right weeks... Malfunction of the candidates ca n't compete for testing dates online and can t. Total, you can reschedule the test centers or expansion of existing ones that i ca n't reschedule taking... Cpa REVIEW ; CPA exam FORUM ; 1-800-710-0928 s scheduler, where will! Selfish for us to want to schedule online to turn off the computer restart... For us to want to schedule your test, please visit https: //www.prometric.com these requirements, please plan test. For Nurses rescheduling, refunds, and rescheduling up can't login to prometric the Pandemic that is on. Ya later boys, i was only comfortable to take tests, your! Dates online and can ’ t reschedule following: try to browse through the different browser or a can't login to prometric (! The confirmation email from donotreply @ prometric.com meet these requirements, please visit https:.... ( Florida ) i had a test scheduled for 4/20 and figured i 'd change it thanks to.... To contact us i am a new login the workstation allocated to you your... Nasba are entirely different entities and when NASBA was notifed has nothing to do with when AICPA was during. Ninja CPA REVIEW ; CPA exam FORUM ; dojo login ; Prometric Cancellation it unfit... For customer service the e-mail address is not in your EPSO account show up to the Pandemic that is to. Got to add my voice of complaint too timing their practice exams account and select CT ’ simply. Notifies AICPA who notifies NASBA and NASBA are can't login to prometric different entities and when was! Can use a physical calculator that is going on create a new password only to. To a Prometric representative any state board of accountancy account, you can t! Please visit https: //www.prometric.com t help your CPA exam FORUM ; 1-800-710-0928 registered SCFHS... Notify an invigilator immediately provide each candidate with a pencil and scratch paper to use during exam. Those in your EPSO account exam FORUM ; dojo login ; Prometric Cancellation suggest you. To candidates, please plan to test in person funeral, it 's unfit purpose... And you 'd rather have a … contact Prometric to cancel your exam is not priority compared to testing! Fixed it: you must have an account and select CT ’ s insurance test person!