REVIEW: Take me to Brazil, BH Cosmetics Tipo de producto Type of product: Paleta de sombras Eyeshadow Palette Marca Brand BH Cosmetics Qué promete? Samba to the rhythm of passionate purples, tangy yellows, provocative pinks, and more. I did a video review on my Instagram too! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But like with most things in life, it does come with it’s own fair share of cons. Indulge in the bold glamour of island nightlife with our Take Me To Ibiza – 35 Color Shadow Palette, a chic mix of pressed pigment shadows in vibrant brights, warm neutrals and smoky hues that offers bold color payoff and seamless blendability. Watch BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil reviews & leave your own. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2020, This eyeshadow palette is ripping you off the real one is worth 17 pounds so they are charging you for half the price, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 January 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2017. Consumers complaining about BH Cosmetics most frequently mention customer service, tracking number and business days problems. I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn’t expecting much to be honest because of the price but this exceeds my expectations! Let the dazzling spirit of Carnival inspire you with the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil - 10 Piece Brush Set, a festive collection of face and eye brushes that offer all you need for flawless application. You'll fall in love with this irresistible Take Me To Brazil eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. Buy BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil, Rio Edition online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette (1,687) BH Cosmetics. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Contenant dix pinceaux synthétiques pour le visage et pour les yeux, cet ensemble possède tout ce dont vous avez besoin pour créer un look saisissant. Beautiful colors. BH Cosmetics is perhaps known best for their huge palettes of bright and affordable shades. Just did a look using the New BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette. In llve with this palette its a must have for any make up artist.. Wow viele Youtuber beschrieben sie schon sehr pigmentiert aber das ist unglaublich, ein Manko hat sie aber die lila Töne (ich weiß das sie meist schwer gut hin zu bekommen sind) sind etwas schwer zum verbleden und ein bisschen fleckig ber mit ein paar Tricks bekommt man einen wunderschönen Augen look hin. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I love this palette so much! Honestly the colors are pretty but not very pigmented, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. If you love makeup and trying out different looks, this palette is for you! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This is my first time using this palette so this will be a review! The BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette is a great palette for someone who wants to play around with and explore more color in their makeup looks without spending too much money. Then explore thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Let the dazzling spirit of Carnival inspire you with our Take Me Back to Brazil – 10 Piece Brush Set, a festive collection of face and eye brushes that offer all you need for flawless application. Here are our dupes for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil #29, which is a green with a cream finish. What does it promises? It’s time to bring some carnival feeling into your cosmetic collection with the affordable BH Cosmetics Back to Brazil 10 piece brush set. Ideal for creating bright, bold looks, each pan offers a velvety smooth texture and rich colour payoff for effortless building and blending. This week I received the BH Cosmetics’ Take Me Back to Brazil 35 colour eyeshadow palette. Offering a velvety smooth texture and rich colour payoff, this palette is perfect for building and blending. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $16.99 and contains 1.23 oz. 15 reviews for BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil palette. :) and coming from a makeup addict that says a lot! Get that Carnival feeling and brighten up your makeup routine with the BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Brush Set. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The packaging is beautiful too. Love this palette, colors are nice and bold. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Crafted with ultra-black synthetic mink, these lush, fluttering lashes are easy to to use and flatter every eye shape instantly. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. I wanted to love this palette, mostly due to all of the hype on Instagram, haha. You can edit your question or post anyway. It contains the same colorful shades with 5 brand new ones, more pink and another highlighter shade. There's a problem loading this menu right now. For eyes that captivate like the spirit of Carnival, Take Me Back to Brazil False Eyelashes are the ultimate accessory. If your someone who likes bright colors that are very pigmented , this is not for you. I was astonished at the ease of application with such color pay off! The BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Rio Edition 35 Color Shadow Palette will enable you to capture all of the glamour and excitement of the Rio Carnival. Je Jenny says: Bh cosmetics makes amazing eyeshadows and this one is not the exception. BH Cosmetics has a consumer rating of 1.96 stars from 178 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. It's housed in a magnetized slim cardboard packaging that is both practical and sturdy. 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition (1,628) BH Cosmetics. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Inspired by Rio's Carnival, BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil - 35 Color Pressed Pigment Palette expands on coveted favorites to unleash a chromatic parade of shimmers, satins, and mattes - plus 2 oversized dual-chrome, ultra-luminous transformers. Arrived unbroken and quicker than expected. One day I’ve promised myself I’ll dress up and start my year with a … Ich bin mehr als nur begeistert. So the second week of July I ordered the Duo light hightlight pallet, it was 19.95 free shipping. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Palette at Amazon.com. Here are our dupes for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil #27, which is a copper with a cream finish. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. Overall happy with this purchase, Beautiful Colors, Need Primer For Most POP, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020, These are lovely. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Esta fantástica colección de sombras satinadas, mate y con shimmer está inspirada en el … It’s too good not to get! The biggest downside of this palette is that there are a few inconsistencies. BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette Bh cosmetics has really stepped up there game. I absolutely love this palette! One of my favorite palettes it’s good quality and the pigment of the colors are so perfect makes my makeup looks so cute and colorful!! With tropical rainbow hued handles and plush bristles, these brushes are set to become your new faves. Back in May my daughter ordered the… Back in May my daughter ordered the Take me back to Brazil pallet for me for Mother’s Day and is wa great, came on time all good. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. , Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Each color is about the size of a dime which made me a bit sad but you really dont need much to get the desired look. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018. It came super quickly (quicker than buying from beauty bay, etc) and was wrapped precariously in bubble wrap and arrived in perfect condition. Some of the shades out-perform, as in, the quality of some of the shades are much better than some of the … Experiment with these super-shimmery, highly-pigmented hues to create a variety of bold and vibrant looks. I think that means it's good stuff lol. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. palette: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/eyes/eyeshadow-palettes/take-me-back-to-brazil-35-color-pressed-pigment-palette Find me on these sites! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Here are our dupes for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil #10, which is a berry with a cream finish. It was my first order direct from BH Cosmetics as I have always ordered their stuff from BeautyBay in the past but they don’t yet stock this particular product. Sculpt and Blend - 10 Piece Brush Set (2,339) BH Cosmetics. Highest quality ingredients for … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2019, The wife was talking about it, so I ordered it. The brushes feature polished metal handles in exotic tropical hues and plush two-tone synthetic bristles to accent every contour and curve for stunning party-ready looks. Very pigmented shadows and worth the money. ... Take Me Back To Brazil: Rio Edition 35 Color Shadow Palette (2,391) BH Cosmetics. Take Me To Brazil is one of the newer palettes and is filled with near neon eye searing shades in a variety of finishes. juin 30 2020, 12:29 am. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. I will definitely look into buying other products from BH Cosmetics!! Featuring ten synthetic face and eye brushes, this set contains everything you need to create a striking look. A ten-piece brush set. This palette is great quality I love it so much and use it most everyday. BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil - 10 Piece Brush Set: rated 0 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hey everyone! Experiment with these super shimmery, highly-pigmented hues to create a variety of bold and vibrant looks. [product:bh-cosmetics-take-me-back-to-brazil:-rio-edition-35-color-shadow-palette] 21. "Una alvaje y exótica colección de colores te aguardan dentro de la paleta de 30 colores de sombras Take me to Brazil! 119 reviews . Inspired by Rio's Carnival, this sultry collection expands on coveted favorites to unleash a chromatic parade of shimmers, satins, and mattes - plus 2 oversized dual-chrome, ultra-luminous transformers. Great palette with great pigmentation!! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Featuring a comfortably thin band that blends with your lash line for a Tolle Palette. See 13 member reviews and photos. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 December 2018, Great palette,exactly as described,fast delivery too, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 February 2018. In today’s video I will be reviewing the BH cosmetics take me back to Brazil palette! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Diese Palette ist nur zu empfehlen und ist jeder Cent wert. Mettez-vous dans l’ambiance du carnaval et donnez des couleurs à votre maquillage avec le set de pinceaux Take Me Back to Brazil de BH Cosmetics. Un set de pinceaux comportant dix pièces. Altogether there are 30 shadows inside. Yazmin P. Chicago, IL. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil, See all details for BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. BH Cosmetics recently came out with Take Me Back to Brazil, a newer version of their Take Me To Brazil palette. The brushes feature polished metal handles in exotic tropical hues and plush two-tone synthetic bristles. Und was mir auch wichtig ist das ein Spiegel integriert ist. BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Palette, See all details for BH Cosmetics Take Me Back To Brazil Palette, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 September 2018. A 35-colour eyeshadow palette. Try again. I had my doubts and wondered if it would be a fake. This is the best eyeshadow palette I have ever brought. Bursting with bright colours, Take Me Back to Brazil: Rio Edition captures the spirit of Rio’s carnival. The cost is GREAT and the product is way better than I expected from the price. This page works best with JavaScript. I hope the seller restocks again as I have difficulty finding this particular palette; and I would 100% buy from this seller again. I would definitely order again. I was beyond satisfied with the Variety of colors, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2018, I was beyond satisfied with the Variety of colors, each color had 3 shades from dark/medium/light and it is Brilliant when blending colors together I stead of the harsh lines of demarcation. If this sells out, I hope Amazon restocks this palette. And I’m nothing if not colorful, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. She was super excited about all the colors and from what she says its "super pigmented", and shes had it a good wile an uses it almost daily. Inspired by Rio’s Carnival, Take Me Back To Brazil 35 Colour Pressed Pigment Palette contains a variety of wearable shimmer, satin and matte shades. This Pallete is absoutly awesome the shades are wonderful and the fall out is minimal the pigment is Fantastic look below is made with this Pallete using no eyeshadow primer! It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $16.99 and contains 1.23 oz. Honestly the colors are pretty but not very pigmented. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. Click Image to view the Take Me Back to Brazil Brushes on Amazon. Where else can you get 35 eyeshadows for less than $20.00? came on time and looks exactly like the picture. A 35-colour eyeshadow palette. It is a permanent eyeshadow that retails for $16.99 and contains 1.23 oz. The pigmentation of this palette is amazing, you can use it for a wide range of different looks and it’s a good palette for those that want to be a bit more bold and adventurous with their makeup :) The colours are to die for and a little goes a long way- meaning that this bad boy is going to last me a while :D it’s a yes from me! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BH Cosmetics Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette, Take Me Back To Brazil at Amazon.com. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Affordable yet professional-quality, shop now for big savings! This page works best with JavaScript. This one is very pigmented and blends beautifully.I recommend this palette if you love colours! BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Shop BH Cosmetics with 82,999 reviews, 12,682 discussions, and 17,696 member photos and videos. BH Cosmetics ranks 91st among Cruelty-Free sites. Said it would take two business days.