Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ... Trout Bass Net Folding Rubber Coating Net for Catching and Releasing 16.9”x13”x11.8”Hoop Size Extend to 25.19inches 31.9inches 40inches. On the contrary, these casting rods, spinning rods and baitcasters will perform admirably in a range of situations and weather conditions. This is famous Ugly Stik toughness and dependability for the trophy environment, made to outlast big fish and tough conditions. Use Bizrate's latest online shopping features to compare prices. Amazon text says 12ft Bigwater Ugly Stik is rated for 2-12oz lures. Hands Down My Favorite Store. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Built to handle the challenges big water presents, Ugly Stik Bigwater Conventional Rods deliver the dependable strength you want out on the water. Ugly Sticks are bargains and fantastic. $46.00. Several years ago I replaced all my rods with Ugly Sticks, got tried of expensive rods breaking. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Great rod overall, I paired it with a Penn Spinfisher 7500LC. Best prices on Ugly stik big water in Fishing Gear. The Ugly Stik®GX2™ Spinning Rod is the next generation of Ugly Stik® that combines the heritage and tradition of the original while maintaining the strength and durability Ugly Stik®s are known for. Major League Fishing Original News Release from Rapala.com. The pole is a bit heavier than other 15ft poles I've handled, but it is the first I personally own. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Le Donne Leather Distressed Leather Cmptr Brief - DS-101-TN, Le Donne Leather Large Slip Pocket Tote - LD-7011-TN, Le Donne Leather Back Pack - LD-4011-Cafe, Le Donne Leather Briefcase w/Organizer - BR-18-BL, Le Donne Leather Dowel Rod Laptop Brief - LD-628-R-TN, Le Donne Leather T-Z Flap Messenger - 2116-BL, Le Donne Leather Large Slip Pocket Tote - LD-7011-Cafe, Le Donne Leather Briefcase w/Organizer - BR-18-TN, Le Donne Leather Unisex Sling Pack - LD-2012-TN, Le Donne Leather Large Slip Pocket Tote - LD-7011-BL, Le Donne Leather Computer Back Pack - LD-4020-TN, Le Donne Leather Apricot Crossbody - LD-9858-TN, Le Donne Leather Dual Cmpt Computer Brief - TR-152-TN, NWT Versace Sunglasses VE 4296 GB1/87 Black / Gray 59 mm VE4296 GB187 NIB, - Previous price: 6,395,348.84 VND 62% off, Versace Men's VE2140-100287-40 Gold Aviator Sunglasses VE 2140 1002/87 MEN, - Previous price: 5,581,395.35 VND 59% off. Wouldn't want to hold this thing all day due to length and weight but for for live bait casting on the beach it works amazing. Read product specifications, calculate tax and shipping charges, sort your results, and buy with confidence. Something went wrong. Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Fishing Rod (All Models), High grade custom tapered cork handles in RHW and FW options, Selected hardwood and aluminum reel seats, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018, Bought the 12 foot 2 pcs rod last year with Shimano bait runner 6000d and Kast King 30# braided line . I'm hearing a lot about the Daiwa BG and am impressed with the price. Casting rods.One has 2 inches off tip and top replaced. 6 offers from $28.97. the rod is great price . Built to handle the challenges big water presents, Ugly Stik Bigwater Stand-Up Rods deliver the dependable strength you want out on the boat. This wiki has been updated 10 times since it was first published in August of 2018. Any feedback is appreciated. The Big Water rod is very well made and will be using it on the beeches of California this Jan. Rod not as expected, little weak for striped bass. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Even with heavy surf and strong head winds ,this rig set up is a Rocket Launcher . I've caught everything from blue fish to big sharks. Might take more getting used to but overall I'm happy with it. Repeatedly hooking up in a huge school of bass with a Rapala® DT®-10 crankbait, Ott DeFoe engineered a dramatic, come-from-behind victory Wednesday in a Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour competition in Texas.Bass he caught on VMC® hooks in qualifying rounds helped him reach the Championship Round. Check out Bizrate for great deals on popular brands like Shakespeare. ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo 4.4 out of 5 stars 139. Too many anglers come unprepared for their big chance. ... Shakespeare Ugly Stik Bigwater Fishing Rod and Spinning Reel Combo. Sellers participating in our shopping program provide pricing and product information to Bing. The 15 foot Ugly Stik paired with a Diawa BG 6500 had no issues catching 2 blacktip sharks this week. Casting rod. great balance, good sensitivity for its size, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2018. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Shakespeare® Ugly Stik® Bigwater Spinning Combo. Tackle Direct. With the Shakespeare Ugly Stik® Bigwater Spinning Combo, you'll be ready for your shot at glory at all times. Tackle Warehouse. Made to take on big fish with its graphite and fiberglass Ugly Tech™ construction and Clear Tip™ design, Bigwater rods deliver strength you can trust with the sensitivity you want to see the bite and control the fight. Easily handles anything you can throw at it. Allows me to chuck my line out a good distance for an opportunity at the big ones. Like New. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Selling one Shakespeare Bigwater Ugly Stik. Casting and retrieving through the guides, which are all metal, was smooth and flawless. These results match your search query. Have this paired with a Shimano D1200 bait runner spinning reel and it rocks for Surf fishing. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Built to handle the challenges of fishing big water from the shore, Ugly Stik Surf Spinning Rods deliver the dependable strength you want out on the flats. Built to handle the challenges big water presents, Ugly Stik Bigwater Spinning Rods deliver the dependable strength you want out on the water. 19 bids ... 4 product ratings - 2 SHAKESPEARE UGLY STIK 8 foot, two piece, BIG WATER spinning rods. The reel was most expensive $180 but fantastic . From ultra lights to heavy duty actions. But one drawback is that it is a heavy action rod and you trade off feel. Ugly Stik Bigwater Stand-Up Rod - USBWSUAR5013056. (2) Two Bass Pro Cat Buster 11' 2 piece heavy power. Borsa Borsello THE BRIDGE Tracolla Regolabile Shoulder Bag pelle leather made... - Previous price: 7,088,682.56 VND 60% off, Sciarpa - scialle Made in Italy Mohair Scarf Donna Lana Pashmina DD, - Previous price: 1,138,372.09 VND 55% off, Borsa Bag Quilted Nappa LOVE MOSCHINO Tracolla Rimovibile Trapuntata shoulder ba, - Previous price: 4,839,767.44 VND 36% off, Zaino Bikkembergs Db- Strap 2.0 Nero Backpack apertura zip spallacci imbottiti u, - Previous price: 4,241,860.47 VND 60% off. Had These for a few weeks now. Facil de transportar y señuelos llegan lejos. Borsa borsetta tracolla Secchiello mano spalla Bag Donna Pepe Jeans bordeaux ... - Previous price: 1,708,116.28 VND 25% off. I was fooling around and broke my flimsy short ultralight rod. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Never had one break weather fishing for Crappie Bass Walleye or big Muskies or Salmon, It's a heavy action rod - but a good choice, Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019.