Everything was perfect except the color. She is also the ‘creative genius’ behind the furniture brand Amy Howard Home. Amy Howard At Home Paints and Stains gives you the confidence to paint, wax, and even gild your own furniture! How To Lacquer: Make sure your piece is clean and clear of any dust or dirt. Furniture Lacquer Primer - Amy Howard At Home. (Gilding is covering something in a thin coat of gold.) Well, now all you have to do is spray it on and a pale, washy, faded piece is transformed into an edgy, chic high-fashion statement piece set in lacquer. … Nitrocellulose lacquer is what is most often used on pianos, guitars, and other musical instruments to give it that deep, beautiful shine. Try Prime. Hi Michele - I'm planning to use the Amy Howard Lacquer on a vanity that is approximately the size of the last piece in your photos above (the beautiful desk - I think it's in black). Would you mind sharing how many cans of primer and paint you used on the black desk (and also on the dresser - looks like it's in Seaside, maybe?) Upload your video. Amy’s high performance furniture lacquer ever wish for the thick, rich, high-gloss finish of actual lacquer on a piece of furniture, frame or home decor items. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Although it is not required, it is recommended that you lightly sand your piece. Watch as Amy Howard takes you through the step … FARROW AND BALL PAINT & PAPER; FINE PAINTS … Shop Amy Howard at Home online at AceHardware.com and get Free Store Pickup at your neighborhood Ace. Mar 30, 2014 - Amy Howard At Home is the leading manufacturer of certified green, artisan quality paint & DIY furniture refinishing products. What colors did you use on those two pieces? Apr 29, 2013 - While at High Point I accidentally and thankfully stumbled across what ended up being one of my favorite finds of the trip….a new paint line which included LACQUER SPRAY PAINT! So, that was my plan. Everything was perfect – the lines, the hardware, the lacquer, the whole chinoiserie-ness of it. Next page. She's Crafty {Amy Howard Lacquer Paints} - Suburban Bees * I received free Amy Howard at Home Lacquer for Furniture in exchange for reviewing their product. Aug 28, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Elizabeth. your own Pins on Pinterest She’s Crafty {Amy Howard Lacquer Paints} * I received free Amy Howard at Home Lacquer for Furniture in exchange for reviewing their product. It’s called Begonia. Sep 22, 2013 - Amy Howard At Home is the leading manufacturer of certified green, artisan quality paint & DIY furniture refinishing products. Amy has built her reputation on having the most beautiful finishes in the market with her own custom furniture line. Oct 21, 2012 - Chinoiserie Chic: Saturday Inspiration - DIY Coral & Navy Datacolor, Inc. I love how the new brass pulls from D Lawless Hardware pop against that color!. FURNITURE SPRAY LACQUER . Nov 9, 2018 - Explore Kim Connors Donchez's board "Amy Howard ", followed by 490 people on Pinterest. There are different waxes, lacquers, and antiquing finish that you can choose from to get the desired look for your project. Read my review if you’re thinking of rescuing an old piece of furniture with Amy Howard One Step paint. Learn the hottest DIY trends on how to rescue and restore furniture to redecorate your home! Learn the basics of using our One Step Paint and Lacquer paint products alongside Amy Howard. Unlike most chalk-based paints, Amy Howard At Home® One Step Paint™ does not need to be sealed. All opinions are my own. Amazon.com: amy howard lacquer spray paint. Choosing a Color. Amy Howard HOW TO VIDEO: PAINT FABRIC WITH CHALK PAINT! See more ideas about amy howard, lacquer, amy howard paint. See more ideas about amy howard paint, amy howard, unwanted furniture. One of the most popular products from Amy Howard at Home is the High-Performance Furniture Lacquer. 2:27 . Videos for related products. (if you follow me on instagram you probably saw where… Video. See more ideas about amy howard, amy howard paint, painted furniture. This will ensure that your finished piece has that sleek, modern lacquered finish. Please follow and like us: Search for: SHOP. Alex used Simple Green to get rid of the dirt and dust. © ozchiropractic com 2020 BasePress designed by ThemeCountryThemeCountry About a year ago I picked up this little beauty up on Craig’s List. See more ideas about Lacquer paint, Amy howard paint, Decor. I have to be honest over the past year or so I have come to the realization that I am just not a DIY-gal, I much prefer … ONE STEP CHALK PAINT. Merchant Video. Spray Lacquer in all colors and Spray lacquer primer. This nitrocellulose lacquer gives a bright pop of color to any rescued piece and offers a deeper finish than other lacquers. Size: 12 oz | Material: Paint • Amy Howard At Home Lacquer Paint. Click to play video . Amy Howard At Home Bright Idea Furniture Lacquer - - Amazon.com ... Meet Your Color Match - Identify Paint Color Instantly with Datacolor ColorReader . Skip to main content.us. About a year ago I picked up this little beauty up on Craig’s List. Just simply wipe it down. Amy Howard at Home has developed several products to help rescue, restore and redecorate furniture pieces. Isn’t that color beautiful? When I saw this, I knew I had found my match. While Amy Howard’s paint line offers a variety of great colors, I stumbled upon this image on Pinterest of a gorgeous bookcase that had been painted in a mix of two of Amy’s paint colors – Black and Atelier. Now she is sharing her secrets so you can create those fabulous finished yourself in your own home on your own pieces. Waxes, Dust of Ages and more... INSPIRING FINISHES. Aug 5, 2017 - Amy Howard at Home - We fully stock this DIY line of Chalk paint, waxes, and spray lacquers. Chalk Paint Projects Diy Craft Projects Diy Crafts Lacquer Furniture Painted Furniture Amy Howard Paint Diy Furniture Restoration Decorating Small Spaces Interior Decorating More information ... People also love these ideas Shop Amy Howard at Home online at AceHardware.com and get Free Store Pickup at your neighborhood Ace. Everything was perfect – the lines, the hardware, the lacquer, the whole chinoiserie-ness of it. All opinions are my own. Dec 21, 2020 - Explore Amy Howard at Home - DIY Exper's board "High Performance Lacquer", followed by 13549 people on Pinterest. MORE FINISHING PRODUCTS. Click here to learn more about her new paint line as Amy Howard Home available in 14 colors. The Amy Howard At Home One Step Paint is a revolutionary new paint product that allows you to transform furniture, cabinetry and everything in-between with just one swipe of rich, chalky-soft color- yes- it’s that easy. Nitrocellulose Lacquer Spray Paint | Eggplant | 12 OZ | Spray Lacquer with High Gloss Finish for Furniture, Crafts, Metal, Glass, Wood | Amy Howard At Home $23.00 $ 23 . However, I chose to finish my project for added protection and an enhanced shine. Everything was perfect except the color. Chalk Paint in all colors. Rescue, restore and transform unwanted furniture, fabric, accessories. How can you not love this, right? 04.01.2014 - +9 A few months ago I was contacted by Amy Howard at Home and they asked if I would like to try one of their new DIY products. 00 FREE Shipping All Hello, Sign in. Discover (and save!) Oct 22, 2013 - Explore Sandy Maratea's board "Lacquer Paint", followed by 178 people on Pinterest.