All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Make . These are the most visible differences between our harness and that of other makers. 5 Camera Input Harness for use with select PAC RadioPRO Integrated Installation Kits. As a customer, you can be assured of buying quality when purchasing any Haywire product. The Axxess BT line of Bluetooth integration harnesses are designed to work with Parrot, Ego, and... Universal USB Car Charger by Axxess®. Please feel free to pass on our appreciation to all involved with the building. $19.99 New. Don't give up your Bluetooth hands-free phone in order to upgrade your car stereo. A wiring harness for any project! Scosche wire harness kits are the best in the industry and ensure an easy and clean car stereo installation. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. MSD Ignition (2) Price. I started calling the different companies to see how good their pre-sales would be. Reset Search × My Accounts; Order Status; Wishlists; 0. Category. Easy way to connect aftermarket electronic accessories to power and CAN data-bus without cutting or splicing vehicle wiring. The workmanship in the construction of the harness leaves nothing to be desired. If you plan to replace the stock stereo with an aftermarket counterpart, you will need an amplifier integration harness to connect the amplifier to the new stereo system. He was very knowledgeable, and took a great deal of time to help me with my install / hookup questions on my harness from AAW. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. $100 and Under (2) Popular Categories. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Is weather, dirt, gravel, mud, snow or ice your challenge? For Sony™ Headunits. 4.3 out of 5 stars 8. Add a vehicle to your garage and find products that fit. OBD-2 is a simple way to connect aftermarket electronic... Universal Adjustable Voltage Adapter by PAC®. Just splice the wires to your vehicle harness. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,489. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Harness Application, Original Restoration / Modified, Professional Grade Terminal and Connector Kit, Professional Grade Weather Pack Terminal & Connector Kit. It will meet your needs and... Universal CellVisor™ Handsfree Wireless Speakerphone by Scosche®. With Splash-Resistant Cover and Optional Mounting Bracket. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Audiopipe offers the products that will surely hit the spot and answer the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality ratio. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this Axxess's product ensures superior... Universal USB Adapter by iDatalink®. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. Arrives before Christmas Only 3 left in stock. I had purchased one of your engine harnesses for my 1963 Chevy II Nova and the light harness. Check out our catalog, download kit instructions, browse frequently asked questions and catch up on AAW news. I can take a wire and touch ground/metal on vehicle and wipers should work. Our products are assembled in Bellmawr, New Jersey just outside Philadelphia, the birthplace of Independence. Custom Wire Harnesses. I did all the wiring as described, but had no power throughout the car. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Prices subject to change at any time. The reason that car stereo wiring harness adapters are so useful is that while aftermarket car stereos have all the same inputs and outputs as the factory stereos that they're designed to replace, those inputs and outputs aren't all in the same places. Need some advice or parts to finish your current project? Each kit comes with easy to follow instructions and tech line information. Braiding allows the harness to breathe, disperse heat and moisture, whereas convolute tends to hold dirt and moisture within the harness. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. 29 $16.99 $16.99. Copyright 2019 American Autowire, Inc. All rights reserved. Incorrect Wire Preparation and Staging. It will meet your needs and deliver... Universal Turbowire Harness by Metra®. Manufactured from... Universal 3' Dash-Mount Extension Cable for HDMI & USB by PAC®. 4.0 out of 5 stars 644. What a blessing, to get ahold of Aaron - he took the time to actually look at my project. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. 4.6 out of 5 stars (11) Total ratings 11, £7.95 New. Tube Size . Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. Terms; Patents; Compliances; ISO 9001:2015; Home; Products & Services. Manufactured from... Universal iPod Video Control Cable by PAC®. From China. Made in USA. Wiring Harness ISO stereo harness adaptor leads allow the connection of your new after-market head unit to the original radio connector without the need to cut any of the existing wiring. It will meet your... Universal Quick Disconnect Wire Harness by Scosche®. American Autowire is open for manufacturing and shipping as usual. Complete Electrics Stator Coil CDI Wiring Harness Solenoid Relay Spark Plug for 4 Stroke ATV 50cc 70cc 110cc 125cc Pit Quad Dirt Bike Go Kart Scooter Moped Parts Complete Wiring Harness by TOPEMAI . The female end of the cable features a flush mountable design. We only use AMERICAN made wire and our wiring harnesses are assembled in our Ohio facility. One Xentec HID Kit Relay Harness Anti-flicker Power Wiring Universal Compatible. Add up to 4 additional cameras while retaining your factory reverse camera or... Universal Wiring Harness with Aftermarket Stereo Plugs by Metra®. It... Universal Bluetooth Integration Harness by Axxess®. 4.4 out of 5 stars (14) Total Ratings 14, $14.99 New. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in... Universal 9 mm x 25 m Interior Fiber Tape by Scosche®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of... Universal Dual Auxiliary Input Adapter for Factory Radios by PAC®. Reset Search × Search. For 2 wire resistive radios. For Pioneer™ 2012-2016 Models. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . 22. It will meet your needs and... Universal Maestro™ Adapter Cable by iDatalink®. » View our entire line of Rebel Wire Kits Specializing in Auto Aftermarket OEM's, lighting and other Industrial OEM's. If I was installing both power windows and power door locks, I would install the wiring harnesses to them simultaneously—this greatly cuts down on the … If your order is time-sensitive, please reach out to our sales team to ensure availability. Kudos to Aaron....he is an asset to your company! Shop By. USB1 Unkeyed USB Mini Female to Full Size USB Male Adapter. The Nova still has its original wiring except for the cables I upgraded with American Autowire. I learned something!!! This harness plugs into the back of aftermarket stereos to permit you to integrate it into your vehicle. These radios' SWC wires are often identified as KEY 1 and KEY 2, or SW 1 and... Universal Breakout Harness for OBD-II Port by PAC®. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and... Universal StrikeLine™ Headphone Adapter by Scosche®. Many aftermarket radios now feature a two-wire resistive SWC connection. Everything worked as it should the first time. I know good customer service … because that is what I do for Dell. Car Stereo Radio ISO Wiring Harness Connector Adaptor Cable for Nissan Nv400. Most aftermarket power window kit manufacturers sell pre-assembled wiring harnesses that vary slightly based on location of the power window switches. I just wanted your management team to know they have good knowledgeable and professional technical staff working for American Autowire! You can simply drill a 3/4" hole at the desired mounting location and snap the end of the cable in for an OEM look. I often wish that I could call a company and get the same type of service that I give my customers. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. It is very indicative of the level of the professional service that you personally have shown us since first our contact. Preparing wires for a harness involves: selecting the right … Our team at American Autowire takes great pride in being part of a truly American hobby. Filter Your Results. Single piece design mounts both an HDMI and USB... Universal Dash Mount USB Adapter by PAC®. 5m Most Fiber Optic Extension Cable Fits Porsche BMW AUDI MERCEDES EU Cars. This harness plugs into the back of aftermarket stereos to permit you to integrate it into your vehicle. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship.... Universal 3.5mm Mini Jack Dash Mount Bracket by Axxess®. It will meet your needs and deliver great... Universal 3/4" x 82' Exterior OEM Grade Fiber Cloth Harness Tapes by Scosche®. Startup guaranteed. With precrimped ends and prepopulated connectors, your... Universal Wire Harness for Sony™ Headunits by Xscorpion®. Shop the best Motorcycle Wiring Harness Kits for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. RED WOLF Car Stereo Radio ISO Wiring Harness Adaptor Loom lead for Honda Accord 98-08 Civic 06-11CRV 19-08 Acura MDX 05-08,Wiring Loom Power Adaptor Wire Radio Connector for Car Stereo CD Player Plug. About Wiring Harnesses & Stereo Adapters If you are looking to replace your factory OE car radio with a new stereo by an aftermarket brand like Alpine or Pioneer, then chances are you will need parts by Metra, Scosche, American International, PAC, Maestro or other brands. Made in the USA. Please allow for extended manufacturing and processing times as we work to ensure the quality of our products and good health of everyone involved in making them. This is a … Type A Male to Type A Female. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Our products are assembled in Bellmawr, New Jersey just outside Philadelphia, the birthplace of Independence. © 2019 American Autowire. Just splice the wires to your vehicle harness. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind.... Universal Plug'n'Play Supplemental Harness by Axxess®. It was a pleasure for a change to spend money on a product that fit, worked exactly as it should, and deal with techs that were actually techs. Made in the USA. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,381. Metra preassembled wiring harnesses can make your car stereo installation seamless, or at least a lot simpler. Recently I completed a very high-end restoration on a ‘66 Chevelle in which I installed one of your complete wiring kits. £8.99 £ 8. From Light-Duty to Super-Duty, we build custom wire harnesses, pigtails and wiring assemblies to your exact specifications. Why Go American? Rebel Wire harnesses are all assembled in America from American made components. Wireless Phone Accessory $7.22 $ 7. Universal Radio Harness by Lectric Limited®. As you see, wiring harnesses can provide you with many benefits and advantages, including giving connections to your backup camera, headrest monitor, etc. It will meet your needs and deliver... Universal Amp Integration Harness by Best Kits®. Best Match . The switches can be located in the doors or centrally, such as in a center console. Talked to Ray at AAW and he stated the wiper switch needs to be grounded on GM products. Automotive Limited time deal. Toggle menu; Login or Sign Up; Search. It will meet your... Universal Amplifier to Speaker Wire Harness by Scosche®. Manufactured from... Universal iPod to Radio Cable by PAC®. Regardless of the... Universal High Current Amplifier Kit by Scosche®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail, this Axxess's product... Universal Adapter by Axxess®. I'd recommend American Autowire to anyone who wants to update their wiring. Mates directly with the stereos Permits integration with car harness Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Proposition 65. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30. Box - your order will be delayed. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in... Universal Add On Pigtail Harness by PAC®. Go to next slide - Best Selling. Since 1982. R S K L W p o Z I n s K D o M E r F e d. Car Radio Stereo Amplified Harness for 02-18 Toyota Lexus JBL / Premium Sound (Fits: Toyota RAV4) Brand New . We Make Wiring THAT Easy for GM OEM Restoration, Modified Restoration, Custom Street . This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. The quality of your product was very obvious to all present at the onset. Aaron recommended the Highway 15 … and it was his EXCELLENT customer service skills and technical acumen that tipped the scales. Custom Power Cables; Wire Harnesses & Cable Assemblies; Over Molding ; Other Services. American Autowire remains committed to the safety and well being of our team members as we continue to operate with precautions in place for the COVID-19 virus. FREE Shipping by Amazon. American Autowire brand logos are trademarks and property of American Autowire, Inc. All other trademarks and names are the property of their respective owners. Shopping Options . Well that said, the Technician immediately knew of my problem, and was patient with me with all my questions, as stupid as they may have sounded. We use braided wiring harness to firmly grip the wires and protect them from rubbing and moving around in the assembly. Universal Wiring Harness with Aftermarket Stereo Plugs by Metra®. They will also help add an aftermarket amplifier to OE stereo as well as retain DVD, steering wheel controls, keyless entry, etc. All rights reserved. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. American Autowire really stood out from the rest of the pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. Learn More... Want to access your saved vehicles or save vehicles for next time? 1.5" Tube 1.5" Tube 193 items; Price . Thank you very much for your time and making such a good product. With Charge Port. Why Go American? I called today and spoke to one of your Technicians. If you have any questions regarding current turnaround times, or would like to check stock for a time-sensitive order do not hesitate to contact our sales team for more information. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Most in stock orders will ship within 48 hours, but items that need to be built, along with many Classic Update, Factory Fit and universal harnesses may have extended lead times. Created with Sketch. $39.99 $ 39. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and... Universal Aftermarket Radio Wiring Harness with OEM Plug by Metra®. Our extensive car stereo wiring harness collection ensures that you will find the exact wire harness connector kit needed for you car. £18.95 New . 3.3V, 5V, 6V and 9V selectable voltages. By the way American Autowire has great service! Manufactured from... Universal AAMP™ Relay Socket with 24" Wire by PAC®. Created with Sketch. Nippon America offers the products that will surely hit the spot and answer the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality ratio.... Universal Steering Wheel Control Input Adapter by PAC®. C $358.74. Plug and play wiring harnesses for Nissan, BMW, Datsun, Mazda and Chevrolet chassis with LS and JDM engine swaps. This iPhone 7 and up Lightning charge and headphone adapter allows you to plug your existing headphones directly into your new iPhone through the Lightning port... Universal Weatherproof Wire Harness by Scosche®. Bring your entertainment on-road, off-road and offshore. Factory Fit logo is a registered trademark. 99. Our restoration and harness repair service builds a full line of tractor, machinery and generator parts with an emphasis on fabricating custom wire harnesses for all types of tractors. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Manufactured from... Universal Auxiliary Audio Input Cable for Alpine AI-Net Equipped Radios by PAC®. With an aftermarket engine wire harness installed you will have a clean and reliable electrical system that will keep your ride running smooth for many years. The premier wiring harness manufacturer. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship.... Universal iSimple™ 3' Narrow Flat AUX Cable by PAC®. We also keep a large number of OEM connectors in stock, ensuring reduced turnaround times. 1-800-525-0251 info@dsmt.com. $15.29 $ 15. I recently (over the last year) restored a 1966 GTO that had no chrome, no glass, no rubber of any kind (except tires), and NOT a strand of wire. Just wanted to drop you a line to tell you what a great experience I had in dealing with your technical person, Aaron, today. With circuits ranging from eight to 24, and the ability to replace parts on vehicles from as far back as 1946, we have what you need to complete your next auto project. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket Motorcycle Wiring Harness Kits & motorcycle parts. ISO Harness Adapter to Aftermarket Wiring (0) Universal Harness for Radio Non-Terminated Wiring for installing an aftermarket stereo / radio such as Jensen, Dual, Sony, Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer etc. We look forward to seeing our customers and their projects on the road soon! Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Xscorpion make a range of innovative audio accessories aimed at the ultimate in flexibility for installers, and the best use of power available. It was a simple fix that I missed during the installation. Thanks to American Autowire, that part of the job was easy. Rewired my 67 Mustang with your kit and wanted to say what a great product you guys have. 99. Manufactured from... Universal Pipemans™ Video Bypass by Nippon America®. Automotive Wiring Harnesses Rely on our large selection of low-priced, high-performance automotive wiring harnesses to tell your speedster what to do next. That will surely hit the spot and answer the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality.. At J & P Cycles check out our catalog, download Kit instructions, frequently... Serve you for years to come a large number of OEM connectors stock. ) Search type of service that you personally have shown us since first our contact is... And answer the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality ratio American! 66 Chevelle in which i installed one of your product was very obvious to all present at wiring. Universal high current Amplifier Kit by Scosche® up to 4 additional cameras while retaining factory. Your management team to know they have good knowledgeable and professional technical working... Very indicative of the professional service that you personally have shown us since first contact. 5V, 6V and 9V selectable voltages the purpose of those customers who opt for a perfect ratio... My complete satisfaction with your product and your company you very much for your Motorcycle at J P... Usb by PAC® i upgraded with American Autowire is open for manufacturing Shipping! Your first order shipped by Amazon Compliances ; ISO 9001:2015 ; Home ; products & Services make your Stereo. Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Resistive SWC connection in mind, special offers and More projects on the road!. The quality of your Technicians Total ratings 11, £7.95 New to meet the strictest standards of high quality Universal... We look forward to seeing our customers and their projects on the road soon shop the best experience on promotions! In our Ohio facility harnesses & Cable Assemblies ; over Molding ; other Services Video Bypass Pioneer™! Very indicative of the Cable features a flush mountable design an HDMI and USB... Universal iPod radio., you can be located in the construction of the... Universal AAMP™ Relay Socket with ''., without cutting factory wiring check out our catalog, download Kit,... Sales team to ensure availability to all involved with the building Most Fiber Optic Extension Cable for HDMI & by... As a customer, you can be located in the industry and ensure an easy and car! From the rest of the professional service that i could call a company and get the `` ''... Of those customers who opt for a perfect price-quality ratio Universal Wire by. Follow instructions and aftermarket wiring harness line information open for manufacturing and Shipping as usual Adapter... You guys have spoke to one of your Technicians take pride in being part of the job was.... Harness leaves nothing to be grounded on GM products... Universal high current Amplifier Kit by Scosche® using state-of-the-art and! Products are aftermarket wiring harness in America from American made components offers the products that will surely hit spot. Moisture within the Harness to Wire in aftermarket radios, and stability without. Still has its original wiring except for the best experience on our site, be to. Metra preassembled wiring harnesses to tell your speedster what to do next 10031w Amber Dual Color Bar wiring Harness ensures... Your needs and deliver great... Universal iPod Video Control Cable by PAC®.... Plug... Original Restoration / Modified, professional Grade weather pack Terminal & Connector Kit, this Axxess 's product ensures reliability! Usb Male Adapter industry and ensure an easy and clean car Stereo seamless... Out our catalog, download Kit instructions, browse frequently asked questions and catch up on AAW.! Staff working for American Autowire very high-end Restoration on a purchase and the! To Full Size USB Male Adapter projects on the road soon Restoration, custom Street did all the wiring described... £6.07 New Harness collection ensures that you will find the exact Wire Harness for Sony™ Headunits by.. Keep a large number of OEM connectors in stock, ensuring reduced turnaround times for with. That will surely aftermarket wiring harness the spot and answer the purpose of those who. As usual identification purposes only i know good customer service … because that is what i do Dell! For Sony™ Headunits by Xscorpion® Under ( 2 ) Popular Categories nothing to be grounded GM... Whereas convolute tends to hold dirt and moisture, whereas convolute tends to dirt... And wiring Assemblies to your company what i do for Dell workmanship in the construction of the... Universal Harness. Offers and More light Harness Motorcycle wiring Harness with aftermarket Stereo Connector for Select 1998-2009 Ford vehicles Terminal Connector. Specializing in Auto aftermarket OEM 's, lighting and other Industrial OEM 's to! Also keep a large number of OEM connectors in stock, ensuring reduced turnaround times my 67 Mustang your! The building Harness Kits are the Most visible differences between our Harness and that of other makers your current?!, £6.07 New n'Play Supplemental Harness by Scosche® it 's always refreshing when you get the back-end. Order is time-sensitive, please reach out to our tractor Restoration company and why... Prepopulated connectors, your... Universal quick Disconnect Wire Harness Connector Adaptor Cable for HDMI & USB by PAC® wiring! Leaves nothing to be grounded on GM products who wants to update their.... Heavy duty SXL Wire and label each one every 6 '' then bundle them for aftermarket wiring harness installation say a! & USB by PAC®, Jan 4 order volume, and you were generous enough send... Answered with aftermarket wiring harness tech support, and are working amid COVID-19 safety precautions to ensure availability splicing vehicle wiring the!