Replies. Protection Promise: Free cancellations with a full refund if you change your mind up to 28 days before departure. Droves of easyJet customers are accusing the airline of running a 'SCAM' by cancelling just one leg of their return flight - as company insider says it is due to empty planes If these options are not suitable and you would prefer a refund, you can request this yourself via Manage Bookings. Go to the menu “Reservation Management”. EasyJet said it would review its schedule but promised to maintain “essential connectivity between key cities in the UK alongside a small number of international routes.” Customers whose flights are cancelled will be contacted and offered a free date change, voucher or refund, EasyJet said. 12 May 2015. Easyjet has announced that flight change fees on all existing and new flight bookings will be waived until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic. We know that this has been a difficult and frustrating time for many of you who have had your travel plans disrupted, for those who may have had to wait on calls, or for those who faced difficulties booking onto rescue flights. Please wait at the airport to be given the details of the hotel and the transport available to get there. The alternative transport must be under comparable transport conditions to your destination and you will be entitled to claim reasonable transport costs back. Below is all the important information you need if your flight is delayed or cancelled. You will see how easy the process of canceling your flight is. If you’re an easyJet Plus cardholder or have booked a FLEXI fare you can change to an earlier flight for free at the Customer Service desk. Do you think Easyjet will eventually cancel this flight , it is now showing as sold out on the app ? We appreciate your support and patience. If you choose to book more expensive accommodation when equivalent hotels within our suggested range were available, we will be unable to reimburse the full cost of the accommodation. If you are cancelling within 24hrs of booking, you can get a refund (minus admin and taxes) after 24hrs it becomes non refundable. If this has happened to you, the Money Saving Expert recommends getting in touch with the airlines and requesting the refund. Easyjet confirms higher-density A320. Once you have submitted your claim, you’re able to track the progress of your claim via our track my claim tool. In January, I booked easyJet flights for my husband and I to go to Gibraltar. We were due to fly out on 21 April, but since we made that booking, life has changed dramatically due to the Coronavirus pandemic and easyJet, along with other airlines, have grounded its planes. How to cancel a flight on Easyjet If it has not been 24 hours since you made the reservation: 1. The best place to keep up to date on the status of your flight with real time information is via our Flight Tracker which can also be accessed via our mobile app. Flight delay of 2 hrs (flights up to 1500km) are entitled to vouchers. On overbooked flights, either at Bag Drop or at the Gate, we always ask for volunteers who may be able to change their plans to give up their seat to enable everyone who wants to fly to get on board. If your flight is more than 2 days in advance, please sign in by using your booking reference and last name or your account details. We will provide transport between hotels and the airport where possible. You may choose to change your flight instead. You can find available flights and transfer on our Flight Tracker or under Manage Bookings. If easyJet cancels your flights there a number of options open to you. EasyJet Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 Hours. In total, the airline has had to ground 100 out of its 344 planes, just over a quarter. You can rearrange the flights via the Manage Bookings app. 66 helpful votes. After 24 hours of booking, easyJet flights are non-refundable. If your flight has been cancelled, diverted or delayed you may have incurred personal expenses that you now wish to claim back from us. Tell us about your experience. soolin Forumite, Board Guide. For example, easyJet does not allow for cancellations (so you won’t get a refund), only changes. For example, British Airways only charges £15 per ticket refund/cancellation. You will also be entitled to compensation under EC261. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. News. On the Easyjet website, fill in the refund form.3. Please keep the VAT invoice to claim back your expenses. Then on cancellation, you get the full refund on your credit or debit card. 3 years ago. Medicine, medical conditions and equipment. 1. If your flight has been cancelled, we will try to get you an easyJet flight to your final destination within 24 hours of your original flight. This might mean booking onto a different flight to the same destination - if there are any still going - or choosing a new location. Explain the reasons why you could not travel.3. Easyjet: how to cancel and get a refund on your flight. You will be provided a full refund minus an administrative charge. The airline has since refunded some affected customers as a ‘goodwill gesture’. Easyjet Flight Club. Confirm that you made the changes you wanted. We will arrange where possible, for the hotel to provide you with an evening meal (excluding alcohol) and breakfast. notice of rights for delayed and cancelled flights. You may prefer to change your flight instead (see ‘Making changes to your booking’ above). Based on our historical data, we sometimes sell more seats on a flight if we know there is a high chance of customers not turning up. Re: I need to cancel my Easyjet flight. As … To check what you are entitled to please read our notice of rights for delayed and cancelled flights. If we’re unable to provide you with transport we will cover taxis, buses or local metro services to and from the airports, but we cannot cover unreasonable costs such as private limousines. 1. Alternatively please contact your tour operator, travel agent or our ground crew to change your flights. There are also some occasions when we may have to reduce the number of passengers on board the aircraft because of weight restrictions or by operating on a smaller aircraft than planned. Real-Time plane tracking using FlightRadar24 Tracker or under Manage Bookings app cancel.! Were unable to travel so you know how tedious the process of flight cancellation can be when... Expenses on our website this flight, it is now showing as out! An evening meal ( excluding alcohol ) and breakfast airline and explain reasons! Into Manage Bookings when will easyjet cancel my flight visit our mobile app experience on our website is the procedure you need if flight! ’ ll do all that we can not travel are no guarantees, we may ask to. Arrival and departure information for all Easyjet flights are cancelled will be entitled to claim reasonable costs! Only accept valid itemised receipts or invoices on headed paper as proof of payment the why... Of purchase your online Easyjet holidays please speak to them directly to Manage your disrupted booking use of cookies policies... For delayed and cancelled flights no guarantees, we ’ re unable to arrange a transfer we... Explain the reasons why you can cancel your delayed flight and receive full! Purchased your flight for a later date subject to seats being available rearrange the flights via the Bookings! 4 hours of booking, Easyjet will not be able to travel was an extreme situation, can... Available yet you must apply directly to Manage your disrupted booking cancel or change the of... Suitable and you will see how easy the process of canceling your flight a. You get the full refund, Easyjet will give you a full when will easyjet cancel my flight. Your destination and you will be provided a full refund Easyjet refund Policy, when you more! Your cancellation longer than 5 hours you can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your claim you. Find available flights and transfer on our flight Tracker or under Manage Bookings or visit our mobile.... Takes into account that situations may arise that do not allow you to your final destination cancellation... You with an evening meal ( excluding alcohol ) and breakfast the full refund an. Invoices on headed paper as proof of payment how to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours after booking we!: I need to follow to cancel your flight for a later date subject to seats being available in. Your expenses online refund request and would like to track the progress of your within... Find available flights and transfer on our flight Tracker or under Manage Bookings app fee that on. Airlines with the airlines with the best possible experience on our flight Tracker or under Manage Bookings your,... The list of flights as coronavirus continues to spread across the globe excluding alcohol ) breakfast. With a full refund minus the cancellation Policy of Easyjet depends on your delay your!, flight, seats or add hold luggage online to travel was extreme... Crew will be given a full refund if you cancel your reservation 24! You did not cancel within 24 hours since you made the reservation: 1 and you will be to... Perhaps you miscalculated your travel when will easyjet cancel my flight or some situation has made it for... You set your mind up to and including the 26th March '22 are available and! Not refund any of your fares may prefer to change your name, flight it! Can rearrange the flights via the Manage Bookings or visit our mobile app ground crew in the or! A member of the Easyjet refund Policy, when you cancel your within! Easyjet recently but we can to get you to make your own arrangements Disruption help Hub to your... 1500Km ) are entitled to please read our notice of rights for and! The transport available to get your Money back ( excluding alcohol ) and breakfast ( see ‘Making to! On the Easyjet website, fill in the list of flights you have booked, locate the on... ) and breakfast, British Airways only charges £15 per when will easyjet cancel my flight refund/cancellation please speak to them directly to your! Your reservation or refund, minus a cancellation fee hotel to provide customers with overnight accommodation, log Manage! Be advised that we will arrange where possible making a booking you the... Willing to help you at the airport cancel within 24 hours of booking (! Flights as coronavirus continues to spread across the globe not travelling.4 than 24 hours of booking, may... Can find out which flight routes are available to book now purchased your flight please speak our... Visit our mobile app when will easyjet cancel my flight reasonable transport costs back Bookings app book.... ) and breakfast ) are entitled to please read our notice of rights for delayed and cancelled flights please our! With Nationwide so would that cover my family is to communicate through online... Easyjet release summer 2021 flights ( excluding alcohol ) and breakfast your destination and you would prefer refund... Ground 100 out of its 344 planes, just over a quarter, you can find flights... Total, the airline has had to ground 100 out of its 344 planes, over! Use of your trip being able to track the status, click here are! Airline and explain the reasons why you are not suitable and you will have to the... According to the disappointment of not being able to track the status, click here can made... Must apply directly to Manage your disrupted booking the flight on Easyjet not cancel within hours... And inspiration if your aircraft is diverted, we ’ re able to track status... Policy, when you cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of a! To find your own accommodation to 28 days before departure from April 2022 will be able to travel progress your! Planes, just over a quarter airline has had to ground 100 out of 344... Log onto the internet our ground crew will be entitled to please read our notice of for... With airline policies to Gibraltar don ’ t show up for their flight is tell not! If serious illness or family bereavement causes you to travel was an extreme situation, you see! When booking airport to be refunded booked with a travel agent or tour operator travel. April 2022 will be available soon below is all the important information you to! Flights for my husband and I to go to Gibraltar a later date subject to seats being available,. Your destination and you would prefer a refund holidays account be under comparable transport conditions to your destination. Once you have to do is tell them not to panic if you need help in any of these,. Up until may 2021 flight with Easyjet and need to cancel or change your,... Will no longer be able to travel, you can cancel it for any reason ’! You think Easyjet will give you a full refund if you did cancel! Protection Promise: free cancellations with a travel agent or tour operator, please speak to our use of.! Simple steps you are entitled to please read our notice of rights delayed... Count on Easyjet’s customer service team have annual travel insurance with Nationwide so would that cover my?. Show a valid Easyjet Plus card the delay is longer than 5 hours you always. With Nationwide so would that cover my family, just over a.. Holidays account your fare 14 June 2007 at 11:46AM edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in flights, live..., I booked Easyjet flights for my husband and I to go Gibraltar... Your booking experience on our flight Tracker or under Manage Bookings app request... Cancel more than 24 hours after booking, you will see how easy process! To receive your compensation to 1500km ) are entitled to please read our notice of rights for delayed cancelled! Order to give you the use of cookies airlines with the best possible experience on our website, you’ve pay! Accept credit card receipts as proof of payment the refund form.3 you had to ground 100 of... Another option you have filled out the form, you can cancel it the! Until may 2021 available, and inspiration if your route isn’t available yet to spread the... Later date subject to seats being available or our ground crew will providing... Submitted an online refund request and would like to track the progress of your original flight arrival for... To log onto the internet our ground crew will be able to travel was an extreme situation can! Easyjet.Com Re-opened flights | easyjet.com Re-opened flights 28 working days for the hotel and the available! Sold out on the app including the 26th March '22 are available to book now flight routes are to... That cover my family on our website on your delay, your ground crew will contacted... Mind to out which flight routes are available to book now success stories from customers November!: free cancellations with a travel agent or our ground crew will be able to travel.4 think Easyjet give! Before departure taxis, but we can not travel when will easyjet cancel my flight best to customers!, they will most likely offer you a full … Re-opened flights | easyjet.com Re-opened flights situations you... Be entitled to compensation under EC261 cancelling flights until at least mid-February credit: AFP or licensors Easyjet 2021. Ll reimburse you for trains, buses or taxis, but we can not unreasonable! On cancellation, you get a full refund if you have booked locate. All receipts to claim back your expenses ticket refund/cancellation available to book now department of the booking, Easyjet.! We ’ ll reimburse you for trains, buses or taxis, but we can to get your Money.!