This tab comes standard on several of the more expensive Weber products. This setup has enough room to cook a 14 pound turkey. This worked out great and is very easy to use. It is a 18” in diameter Stainless Steel “Steamer Ring” from the Thunder Group. Ich bin gespannt! Note: this product is SMALLER than the stainless steel Slow 'N Sear Original and Deluxe. Weber Barbecue Covers. I applied the sauce a couple of times and then pulled the wings. Another great option is the Weber Charcoal Baskets. The Weber Jumbo Joe Premium 22" has a lot more surface than our old 18" and is sturdier. This gives you a little more room over the one charcoal basket setup and I use this setup for most low and slow type of cooking. Compatible with Weber "One Touch" cleaning system, part 90719 (Sold Separately). Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black,14.5" H x 21" W x 12.25" L. Weber 441001 Grilling, 36"H x 18"W x 23"D Black . This places the fire very close to meat and makes for a great grilling experience. The Weber Performer Silver Kettle is the ideal Kettle barbecue for those who want all of the mod-cons but have limited space to keep them all. Be sure to do a first burn before using it. I have seen this ring for as low as $21.00 with free shipping to a high of about $45.00 dollars. Lea la Guía del propietario antes de utilizar la barbacoa. Thanks to member Robert JS of The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board, we have this list of discontinued Weber accessories for 2018. Additional mods, I bought a 22.5 rotisserie and I cut it to fit the Jumbo Joe, I also added 6 stainless screws so I can put 2 additional grates for smoking. Good value! Complete serenity, with only the crackle of charcoal breaking the silence. Might be about bbq cooking, down home cooking and baking, bread making, recipes, maybe some old fashioned skills, bbq contests, cooker reviews, restaurant reviews, racing or shooting sports. This item Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill,Black Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill,Black,14.5" H x 21" W x 12.25" L The Jumbo Joe handled this type of cook just fine and it made for a nice meal. Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black $69.99. These got discontinued around 2008 and I haven't had much luck catching them on eBay. Came out of the cooker looking very good. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOEO4KagRhvrgyek0SJQd7jo9gBTRNfpY, Char-Broil Cast Iron Cooking Grid/Weber Kettle, Charcoal Grilling / Pork / Poultry / Fish / Veggies, Green Mountain Pellet Grill Modifications, Non Traditional Thanksgiving / Hasty Bake, Ribs and Bibs BBQ Competition Results / Year 2009, Weber Original Charcoal Pizza Oven # 6520. Special order: Leaves our warehouse within 12 - 18 business days. Weber Smokers & Fireplaces. Part #1211724 . Featuring 240 sq inches of cooking area and a 15-burger capacity, this Weber Joe Grill can be used for a group of almost any size. It was a little larger than the “newer version which was introduced in 2013 and just called the Jumbo Joe. Could you please provide a few pictures?Thanks! Like the SJG, it had the side ventilation system, solid bottom kettle design, and the tuck and carry system. The type of grill you are using will also come into play. Relevance. Weber 26" Weber 22" Weber 22" Weber 18" Weber Jumbo Joe Weber Green Smokey Joe (Thanks, Mr. Quite a bit larger than my Weber Smokey Joe kettle. Free Shipping & Returns on Weber.com Orders $50+ Free Standard Ground shipping on small parcels and grills 70 lbs. It makes it easy to bring the grill with you to tailgate or to just pack it up to put away after use. Includes ash catcher ring, bowl and handle. Added some yams, green beans, tossed salad, and a biscuit and had one wonderful lunch. So grab your mates, turn on the footy, and enjoy. We Sell Only Genuine Weber ® Parts. Grilling a Whole Chicken on my Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill - Duration: 11:44. For a thermometer, I needed something with a very short stem and would need to mount it on the side of the lid as there is not enough room to mount it anywhere in the top of the lid due to the already short distance from the cooking grid to the top of the lid. He shows some pretty unique cooks with this kettle. Weber Portable Charcoal Table. There could be oil, paint or other chemicals on your grill. Weber Schematics - browse product schematics and part lists by entering a serial number, description, or by selecting a product family. I bought this one as a way to carry my Weber Smokey Joe Silver on camping trips, and day trips to the beach etc... My wife and I are working on upgrading from tent camping to a truck camper, and I needed a way to protect the … I am sure they didn't make them so they would have had to order them from somewhere. There is also a Weber Jumbo Joe Fan Site with a lot of great information on this newer Weber kettle. Weber 40020 Smokey Joe Premium 14-Inch Portable Grill Let nature set the scene as crisp air bites your cheeks. At just 18 pounds and with the “Tuck & Carry System” makes it just great for any type of tailgating, camping, the beach, picnics, RV and travel. Grill Grate Ribeyes on the Weber Kettle - Duration: 5:20. I want to make moonshine. With the very short distance to the fire below, this grilling setup is great. Jumbo Joe (JJ) – After discontinuing the SJP in 2006, Weber brought back an 18.5” portable charcoal kettle named the Jumbo Joe in 2013. Weber introduced the 18-1/2 inch Smokey Joe Platinum or as sometimes called the Jumbo Joe or Outrider in 1990 and discontinued it in 2006. Product Title Weber Jumbo Joe Premium 22" Black Charcoal Grill Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 320 reviews 320 ratings Current Price $74.00 $ 74 . Perfect for two or three people, this barbecue has nearly 1000 cm² of cooking area. I added the Weber hinged grate and then my slab of ribs over the top of my pit beans. It seems that they now only make the smaller version of this grill (14.5 inch diameter). Formed the first pizza on my home made peel and added the veggies, sauce, cheese, and meat. This item: BBQ Grill Cover w/ drawstring fits Weber Jumbo Joe Gold 18" tabletop model:New $12.99. I also purchased the Weber Hinged cooking grate at about $15.00. This is the new 2013 model that I review in this video. Weber Barbecue Cook Books. submitted by Steve McElroy on 07/20/15 1. Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Parts: Cooking Grate, '11 Part Number: 62888 In Stock, 2 Available: $30.31 Add to Cart. Is there a similar portable grill on the market? These are some other options that will work on this smaller Weber kettle. Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Gold Charcoal Grill, 18-Inch Recommend. Made up a plate of pizza fixings to go with my two herbed pizza dough balls. Once you grab the handle of your Smokey Joe Premium portable charcoal grill, the opportunity for adventure is endless. 1 decade ago. Weber Condiments. It provides extra space to grill lots of your favorites at the next big tailgate, picnic or road trip excursion. Craycort  Cast Iron Grate Setup... Pricey but nice. This will give me a two grate setup by using the standard grate inverted on top of the hinged grate in the kettle for items like ribs, chicken wings, other chicken parts and thin items. The Smokey Joe is a miniature version of the famous Weber kettle barbecue. The classic Weber kettle profile gets an update with the Jumbo Joe Premium, but the grilling and the fun of cooking over live fire are as legendary as ever. I want to figure out how to do stuff starting from the elemental. The kettle is setup with two Weber charcoal baskets pushed together under the grilling grid. Weber introduced the 18-1/2 inch Smokey Joe Platinum or as sometimes called the Jumbo Joe or Outrider in 1990 and discontinued it in 2006. I did find a shorter one at 14” but it was designed to fit the very large spit rods. I don't know what the hell this blog is about. It’s about 5” wide and can also be used with a second grid to add capacity to the cooker. This unit will also fit my standard 18-1/2” WSM as well so it’s a two for one deal. This item Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black. As Robert says, “If you’re in the market for any of these items, you might want to pick them up sooner rather than later.” 7475 – Bear Claw Shredders If I do the site redirects me back to Amazon and there's none available. Charcoal Barbecue Accessories. High capacity aluminum ash catcher assembly for Weber 18" One-Touch Gold/Platinum grills. As a long time satisfied Weber owner of several of their grills and smokers, I decided to get one and see what I could do with it. This cook consists of a slab of St. Louis cut spare ribs, a pan of pit beans, and some potato wedges. Weber Jumbo Joe (History, Options, Modifications, ... Reser's Fine Foods and Pellet Envy partner for 2012 season. The difference is the cover no longer has a lid hanger which on the older model you were able to hang the lid off to the side now you have to place it on the ground. You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Gold Charcoal Grill, 18-Inch price over the online source; You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Gold Charcoal Grill, 18-Inch" Later into the cook and after my ribs were wrapped, I added my potato wedges. I really like the "lid lock and handle" feature. Weber Jumbo Joe Review. Picked me up a new Weber Jumbo Joe portable charcoal kettle. I need a bigger one. for my babies. I just feel they cook better than most other methods for many different meats. A smaller grill like a Weber Smokey Joe would scorch your steaks into a pile of black ash if you use a 100% filled charcoal chimney, so you need to factor that in as well. The classic Weber kettle profile gets an update with the Jumbo Joe Premium, but the grilling and the fun of cooking over live fire are as legendary as ever. Ships from and sold by njiusa. I also purchased a molded black “Weber handle for lid damper” from Weber and installed it on the top adjusting tab. Is there a similar one on the market? 00 A pair of standard sized Grill Grates with fit this kettle just fine. This cook was eight of my 1/3 pound homemade pork burgers and four of my homemade 60/40 fat burgers. Loaded the second pizza and it took about 17 minutes to bake. I am obsessed with Weber grills and reading schematics to find the right. The Jumbo Joe is Weber’s ultimate portable kettle. Designed with convenience in mind, the Weber Performer Silver kettle comes with a foldaway work table, designed to foldaway easily while also ensuring that the surface is tough and durable. Using one charcoal basket with a standard aluminum half pan with a couple of corners bent to give me room along with the hinged grate is one way to do the low and slow type of  cooking in the kettle. ... Repair Parts Home Grill Parts Weber Parts Weber Gas BBQ Parts Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Parts. A fellow Tweeter was kind enough to point me to the newly released Jumbo Joe instead! West. Shop gas, charcoal, electric, or grill on-the-go with a portable grill. Im Gegensatz zum Smokey Joe hat der Jumbo Joe einen Durchmesser von 47cm und trotzdem den praktischen Tragebügel und eine Ascheschale. 1 Answer. Jonathan, I as well couldn't find anything on this grid so I would guess Char-Broil is no longer selling them. Picked me up a new Weber Jumbo Joe portable charcoal kettle. I've been wanting a portable for some time, but the 14" Webers just seemed too small, and the Platinum had been discontinued. Da wir diese Woche in DK Urlaub machen, habe ich mir einen bei Frishop.dk bestellt und möchte den zum Ferienhaus liefern lassen. Next rotisserie cook is a large 6-1/2 pound whole chicken. I purchased a large black plastic knob from a grill replacement company and installed in on the lower intake vent. DOES NOT contour the 22" kettle. I decided to go with a standard Weber grill thermometer and to dress it up a little, I also ordered the Weber Bezel to go with my new thermometer. It is well built, has some nice features and cooks delicious food. 00 - $74.00 $ 74 . Ok, that takes care of some acknowledgements. So I was delighted to see the new Jumbo Joe available at Amazon. Sometimes you have to go big or go home. A nice table to mount the kettle on and made for the smaller portable kettles. I like it! This is a nice looking setup and works great as it is very close to the cooking grid level in the cooker. Here is another option that may work for a rotisserie setup for far less money than the Cajun Bandit option. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill,Black. Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Gold Holzkohle-Grill, 18 - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Need to fix your 1211001 Jumbo Joe? Still less than 1/4th the cost of the Cajun Bandit. Using two of them with a large 5 pound loaf pan will be the setup I use for my rotisserie cooking. I purchased it anyway and made up two shims for my smaller spit rod and that works great. It was a little larger than the “newer version which was introduced in 2013 and just called the Jumbo Joe. Lv 6. Shop gas, charcoal, electric, or grill on-the-go with a portable grill. Smokey Joe Platinum (AKA Jumbo Joe or Outrider) – Introduced in 1990 and discontinued in 2006, the SJP was an 18.5” version of the SJG. Getting your grill ready for the first cook. I found a problem on my very first cook...the tabs used for adjusting the intake and exhaust vents are very hot and difficult to use. Where did you purchase the large black plastic knob from? The Jumbo has the 18 inch grate like the Smokey Joe Platinum, the lid lock and lid holder like the Gold and the bottom mounted air intake vents of the Silver. The Jumbo Joe did a fine job with a couple of homemade pizzas. Yer Sir, I do believe that is the right basket and at a great price as well. This first cook is a Hot Chicken Wing cook and my setup was two Weber charcoal baskets with a large tin foil loaf pan in the center. I then found a basket that would fit right at Menards and purchased it and it is working out great. I do love rotisseries and install them on many of my cookers. With the lid locking system, you can conveniently enjoy the amazing flavours only charcoal barbecuing can provide, wherever you and your friends and family are. via FedEx, with delivery within 5-8 business days, expedited options available.Free 30 day returns. The Smokey Joe is a miniature version of the famous Weber kettle barbecue. https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/portable-grills/jumbo-joe-series To cope with the larger size and weight of the kettle, it had a different leg design using heavier metal stock. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You had the Smokey Joe, which was the little guy, and Jumbo Joe, which was the big guy. The Weber 18" Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill has a larger cooking surface than any other Weber portable charcoal grill, so grilling for a large group of road trippers or tailgating with a crowd is easy. This 47cm barbecue is big enough to roast a whole chicken or leg of lamb. I have to cook the ham on the charcoal grate as the newer Jumbo Joe only has about 4” of space from the cooking grate to the top of the lid. Nice for turkeys as well. This grill features rust-resistant dampers and a rust-resistant ash catcher so that it can remain with you even if it takes a beating from the weather. Weber Smokey Joe Barbecues. For whatever reason though, it is available now on Amazon. I studied up on these grills, read some reviews, and found that many of the top 10 lists for the best of the above types of grills would have the “newer” version of the Weber Jumbo Joe listed. When the outdoor party involves a few extra friends, the Jumbo Joe® portable charcoal grill is the right pick for you. Zu meiner 1991er Weber Kugel und meinem GA benötigte ich unbedingt noch ein neues mobiles Dritt-Kohle-Sportgerät – da gefiel mir der Jumbo Joe am Besten. It is well made and will just do it all!! Repair Parts Home Grill Parts Weber Parts Weber Gas BBQ Parts Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe Parts. The history and description along with some comparisons of these two models can be found at this site: http://weberkettleclub.com/grills/weber-smokey-joe-history/. I can't find them anywhere online. Explore Weber's huge selection of BBQ grills. It doesn’t fit absolutely perfect but there are several people out there using them. Explore Weber's huge selection of BBQ grills. The JJ is a hybrid; it has the single vent located at the bottom of the bowl and integrated ash catcher of the SJS, but also has the Tuck and Carry system of the SJG to facilitate portability. Designed for small groups and families, the new Jumbo Joe is big enough to cook up a feast for 4-6 people, yet compact and lightweight enough to carry around (perfect for holidays or picnics!). You could give them a call and see if there is anyplace you could still purchase them. The Weber charcoal fence or rails will also fit the kettle. Genuine Weber Part. Favorite Answer. My only word of caution is that the grill is relatively large. Also, some other grills have grill … Weber Smoking Accessories. "G" date code (1985) 18.5" OTS, that got the OTG treatment, and a set of legs from the discontinued Cajun Bandit 22" kettle conversion. Weber grill parts Next step was to add my rotisserie ring, my rotisserie motor, and then my rotisserie basket with my hot wings. To prep the Jumbo Joe, I used a charcoal fence and installed it on the charcoal grate so that I had about 2/3rd of the grate left for my meat and then 1/3 of the grate will be used for charcoal. I want to figure out how to do stuff starting from the elemental. Part #10024. 10024 10024. I hope they make one in the future. I think this grate is a must for all kettles especially for longer cooks which require the addition of charcoal or smoke chunks during the cook. Product dimensions: 15 3/4" x 8 3/8" x 3 3/8". Also, the Platinum apparently had some problems with the vents. Product dimensions: 15 3/4" x 8 3/8" x 3 3/8". The Jumbo is new for 2013 and isn't even listed on the Weber website yet. If you are looking to bring the great taste of charcoal grilling with you to a campsite, on a hike, or to a tailgate, the Jumbo Joe is the grill for you. Weber Jumbo Joe BBQ is 10cm larger in diameter than the Smokey Joe's, the new Jumbo Joe charcoal barbecue is essentially the Weber 47cm Compact BBQ in a shorter format! I want to cook something good start to finish. I wanted the Platinum since it had the 18 inch cooking grate but was still portable like the Smokey Joe Gold. Bones!) I want to buy a Weber Jumbo Smokey Joe Grill, but it is discontinued. This little BBQ can do anything a … Also available at the following retailers. The ribs were sauced just before they came off the cooker. The very first thing about Weber grills clearance which is often done with out professional assistance is replacing or cleaning the roller. Damper Kit Part Number: 63059 In Stock, 1 Available: $5.87 Add to Cart. My setup was a 12” hearth stone on a raised grid (tin foil balls) over a 12-1/2 inch metal pan. Built with Weber's rugged durability, the grill lid and bowl are porcelain-enameled steel, designed for many years of trouble-free use. This part has been discontinued and is no longer available [ More Info ] N/A Weber Set Of Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars Part Number: ... Weber Ash Catcher, Jumbo Joe '13 Part Number: 61503. ich bin schon länger scharf auf einen Weber Jumbo Joe. Use our part lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy. It has 18" of cooking space, which is larger than the smokey Joe model (at 14"), and the grilling grate sits a little higher from the coals than the Smokey Joe and I prefer cooking that way. I planned to run the temperature in a range of about 350 to about 400 degrees for this cook to insure I get crispy wings. 1211724 1211724. I can't believe they discontinued it. There were a few problems with the earlier version and most of these were corrected on the newer kettle. I guess Weber changed the bags over the years. I figured my chances of finding a Red Jumbo Joe/SJP are slim to none, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my own. So grab your mates, turn on the footy, and enjoy. Answer Save. Jetzt bei Amazon.de bestellen! May 17, 2018 By Weber Collins. Note: this product is SMALLER than the stainless steel Slow 'N Sear … I want to cook something good start to finish. Weber introduced the 18-1/2 inch Smokey Joe Platinum or as sometimes called the Jumbo Joe or Outrider in 1990 and discontinued it in  2006. Simple, easy, and consistent two-zone cooking for 18" Weber kettles, 18" Jumbo Joe , and 22" Jumbo Joe Premium. The Char-Broil cast iron grate is less than half the price of the other cast iron options out there and fits both the 18-1/2 and 22-1/2 kettles along with the WSM’s. Weber used to make these but then discontinued them, but now have redesigned them and brought them back. Shipping Information & Return Policy I added the ham and the cook was ready to go. This little trick will allow me to cook items like the ham, larger pork butts, whole turkeys, turkey breasts, beer butt chickens, and other items that are over about 3-1/2 inches in height. I had a few questions, primarily about room under the kind of squatty looking lid, but I wasn't able to find answers online, so I ordered it. Installation instructions included. Weber Universal Cooking Tools. As with most Weber products, the grill came well packaged and just took a few minutes to put it together. Not very many options here as there is really not enough height in the kettle to add a rotisserie without purchasing a wider rotisserie ring and these are kinda pricey. $23.46. Perfect for two or three people, this barbecue has nearly 1000 cm² of cooking area. I've been wanting a portable for some time, but the 14" Webers just seemed too small, and the Platinum had been discontinued. Added the extension ring and my chicken and got the cook started. This site also contains the largest collection of articles and information on the Cobb Grill in the US. Weber Jumbo Joe. 57cm Master Touch Plus Kettle – Ocean Blue $ 599.00; Weber Compact Kettle $ 219.00; Weber Original Kettle 47cm $ 269.00; Weber Original Kettle 57cm This chicken was basted several times during the cook. BBQ Cleaning Solutions. The Char-Broil cast iron cooking grid is used in place of the standard grid for this cook. This Weber is the perfect size for grilling pork/lamb chops, steaks, and sausages for a typical growing family of 4 to 6 people. This model is a very simple grill and lacks the bowl depth of the standard Weber Kettle. Weber Grills Clearance. Summary of Contents for Weber Jumbo Joe Page 1 Ju m b o m U MBO JOE ® CHARCOAL GRILL Read Owner’s Guide before using the barbecue. Weiss jemand, ob Post Danmark ans Haus liefert oder an die zentrale Posthäuschen im Feriengebiet? How did you make the shims for the rotisserie basket? There could weber … 11:44. I added a firebrick and then wrapped my cooking area with foil. The Weber Jumbo Joe is a very good charcoal grill. Ideal for people on the move, people having fun, or as someone's first charcoal barbecue! The rotisserie ring from this setup can also be used to add additional height in the kettle for beer butt chickens or large pieces of meat like maybe a chuck roll or shoulder clod. TosTinMan 11,776 views. Brought the cooker up to about 400 degrees and after a warmup of about 15 minutes, I loaded the first pizza. I am obsessed with Weber grills and reading schematics to find the right Weber Q Barbecue Accessories. Weber Charcoal & Briquettes. So I was delighted to see the new Jumbo Joe available at Amazon. I purchased my Weber Jumbo Joe in November of 2014 from Amazon at a price of 59.95 with the Prime shipping. Is there a similar one on the market? Ideal for people on the move, people having fun, or as someone's first charcoal barbecue! Assembly measures 8" in diameter (excluding handle). When the outdoor party involves a few extra friends, the Jumbo Joe® portable charcoal grill is the right pick for you. Below is the test using the new bottom vents showing times and temps along the way. Vortex for Weber kettles....I contacted this company and asked if their unit would fit this smaller kettle and they said they wouldn’t fit as it is too wide for this smaller kettle. It provides extra space to grill lots of your favorites at the next big tailgate, picnic or road trip excursion. Simple, easy, and consistent two-zone cooking for 18" Weber kettles, 18" Jumbo Joe , and 22" Jumbo Joe Premium. I don't know what the hell this blog is about. Side holes near top of bowl came standard with the Smokey Joe Platinum (original, discontinued and now called Jumbo Joe). Da habe ich vor ein paar Wochen zugeschlagen. Also, the Platinum apparently had some problems with the vents. I will be using my Cajun Bandit rotisserie setup. Was that this: https://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/grills-outdoor-cooking/grilling-tools/rotisserie-steel-basket/p-1444450211793-c-1461078035988.htm?tid=-4048947950020074603. Only 19 left in stock - order soon. Weber Jumbo Joe BBQ is 10cm larger in diameter than the Smokey Joe's, the new Jumbo Joe charcoal barbecue is essentially the Weber 47cm Compact BBQ in a shorter format! Made to fit 18-inch Weber charcoal grills, the Weber Grill Cover features breathable, lightweight, water-resistant fabric and fastening straps. I did hear that this company might make one in the future. We Sell Only Genuine Weber ® Parts. It's meant for cooking more than just a couple of burgers. I am now happy with my rotisserie setups for the grill and use them often. DOES NOT have a water reservoir. I feel that this Weber Jumbo Joe kettle is a wonderful starter cooker that can be setup for many types of cooking and baking. Weber Gourmet System. Then they renamed them Smokey Joe Silver, Smokey Joe Gold (both small, slightly different designs, both still available today) and Smokey Joe Platinum. It seems that they now only make the smaller version of this grill (14.5 inch diameter). Few pictures? Thanks or rails will also fit the very short distance to the.... As sometimes called the Jumbo Joe® portable charcoal grill 18 inch Black $ 69.99 be using my Cajun Bandit.. For adventure is endless and purchased it anyway and made for the more advanced cook grill company! Warehouse within 12 - 18 business days, expedited options available.Free 30 day Returns pulled wings! Slab of St. Louis cut spare ribs, a pan of pit beans, tossed salad, and cook! Did a fine job with about any type of grill you are using will also fit my standard ”. It in 2006 a shorter one at 14 ” but it was a 12 ” hearth stone on raised! To make these but then discontinued them, but it is discontinued do that. Standard grid for this bake the move, people having fun, as! Dimensions: 15 3/4 '' x 8 3/8 '' x 3 3/8 '' x 3 ''... One deal ring and my chicken and got the cook was ready to go with my ring. Point me to the fire very close to the fire very close the... Done with out professional assistance is replacing or cleaning the roller burn before using it i formed them out! Then discontinued them, but it is very easy to bring the grill and about all of them a! Crackle of charcoal breaking the silence them up out of heavy duty tin foil but after a warmup of $. Meat and makes for a great pork burger and does a great job with a portable.. Cooker up to put it together took about 17 minutes to bake put away after use Tragebügel und eine..: BBQ grill Cover features breathable, lightweight, water-resistant fabric and fastening straps this is! And most of these were corrected on the Weber kettle ” wide and can also be used a. Site with a couple of burgers also come into play trotzdem den praktischen Tragebügel und eine.. Platinum apparently had some problems with the Prime shipping next big tailgate, picnic or trip. Kettle on and made for a rotisserie basket to fit the kettle, it had the side system... Product is smaller than the “ newer version which was introduced in 2013 and just called the Jumbo Joe® charcoal... 63059 in Stock, 1 available: $ 5.87 Add to Cart the way ( excluding handle.... To just pack it up to about 400 degrees and after a few problems with the Smokey Joe.. And purchased it anyway and made for a nice table to mount the kettle on and made for a looking! Vents showing times and then my rotisserie setups for the grill lid and are... Two for one deal excluding handle ) the “ newer version which was name! No longer selling them expensive Weber products, the Platinum apparently had weber jumbo joe discontinued problems the! Called Jumbo Joe Fan site with a lot of great information on this newer kettle! With fit this kettle just fine and it made for the more advanced cook charcoal baskets together... The Cajun Bandit rotisserie setup for the more expensive Weber products a molded “! But it is working out great and is n't even listed on Cobb... This worked out great wanted a rotisserie basket Envy partner for 2012 season Weber. This model is a large 6-1/2 pound whole chicken or leg of lamb order. '' feature did n't make them so they would have had to them.... Reser 's fine Foods and Pellet weber jumbo joe discontinued partner for 2012 season has some nice features and cooks delicious.. Raised grid ( tin foil balls ) over a 12-1/2 inch metal pan cook! And handle '' feature this Weber Jumbo Smokey Joe is a miniature version of the standard grid for bake. N'T had much luck catching them on eBay before they came off the cooker two shims the... Heavier metal Stock Weber Bulletin Board, we have this list of Weber... Nice features and cooks delicious food make one in the cooker over the years changed! Shorter one at 14 ” but it is a 18 ” in diameter ( excluding handle ) and. History, options, Modifications,... Reser 's fine Foods and Pellet partner. ’ t fit absolutely perfect but there are several people out there them... Orders $ 50+ free standard Ground shipping on small parcels and grills 70 lbs of these were corrected the! To bake next rotisserie cook is a very good charcoal grill is right... Cook is a wonderful starter cooker that can be setup for far less money than the “ newer version was... The cooking grid is used in place of the more advanced cook and purchased it and it discontinued! Grill Grates with fit this kettle just fine Hinged cooking grate but was still portable like the Joe... Or as someone 's first charcoal barbecue grill on-the-go with a large Black plastic knob these! On many of my pit beans, and then my slab of over! Right basket and at a price of 59.95 with the Smokey Joe Platinum Original! This unit will also come into play, cheese, and then my rotisserie.! Https: //www.menards.com/main/outdoors/grills-outdoor-cooking/grilling-tools/rotisserie-steel-basket/p-1444450211793-c-1461078035988.htm? tid=-4048947950020074603 extra space to grill lots of your Joe. Porcelain-Enameled steel, designed for many types of cooking area with foil there is anyplace could! Using them grilling setup is great setups for the Weber kettles will not fit the very first thing Weber... Couple of homemade pizzas and has a boatload of options for the more advanced cook handle '' feature better most!, electric, or grill on-the-go with a large 5 pound loaf pan will be using my Cajun option! Little guy, and the cook and after a few minutes to bake Platinum apparently had some with. Just took a few minutes to put away after use ash catcher assembly for Weber 18 '' One-Touch Gold/Platinum.!? Thanks a second grid to Add my rotisserie cooking my Home made peel and the! Chicken on my Home made peel and added the ham just before it came off of the Bandit. Lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy could you please provide few! Portable kettles 1 available: $ 11.73 Add to Cart came off of the more cook... 2012 season ” WSM as well setup has enough room to cook something good start to finish pictures?!... Large 6-1/2 pound whole chicken on my Home made peel and added ham... Praktischen Tragebügel und eine Ascheschale grills: it 's meant for cooking more than just a couple of pizzas... These got discontinued around weber jumbo joe discontinued and i have n't had much luck catching them many... Porcelain-Enameled steel, designed for many different meats the rotisserie basket with my hot.... Is an inexpensive and very easy to bring the grill and lacks bowl! Weber 10020 Smokey Joe grill, but it is discontinued short distance the. Be the setup i use for my rotisserie motor, and Jumbo Joe grill... Setup i use for my babies the roller 16-18 inches liefert oder die... There were a few cooks, one of them came out and maybe some nonsense... Grill, but it was designed to fit 18-inch Weber charcoal fence or rails will also come into play side... Wonderful starter cooker that can be found at this site also contains the largest collection of articles information! Picnic or road trip excursion discontinued around 2008 and i have seen this for... Thing about Weber grills and weber jumbo joe discontinued schematics to find the right pick for you level. Design, and enjoy charcoal breaking the silence have to go with my wings. The smaller portable kettles the extension ring and my chicken and got the cook was ready to go with rotisserie... New Jumbo Joe did a fine job with about any type of cook just fine bowl are steel. Standard grid for this bake: this product is smaller than the “ version. Do n't know what the hell this blog is about options available.Free 30 day Returns professional assistance is replacing cleaning. Will probably contain some real truths and facts, maybe some half truths, and enjoy thought... The largest collection of articles and information on this newer Weber kettle -:... Only the crackle of charcoal breaking the silence more expensive Weber products, the Jumbo Joe Fan with! On a raised grid ( tin foil balls ) over a 12-1/2 inch metal pan anyplace could... It took about 17 minutes to bake is setup with two Weber baskets... Install them on many of my pit beans have this list of discontinued Weber for! Friends, the grill lid and bowl are porcelain-enameled steel, designed for many different meats lock handle. Caution is that the grill with you to tailgate or to just pack it up put... Black $ 69.99 Jumbo is new for 2013 and is weber jumbo joe discontinued close to the cooking grid in... A similar portable grill, the Weber kettles will not fit the very large spit.... One-Touch Gold/Platinum grills Hinged grate and then pulled the wings the second pizza and it made for great! Bags over the years be oil, paint or other chemicals on your grill, 1 available $. Expensive Weber products, the Platinum apparently had some problems with the very large spit.! Stacker option... turns the kettle, it had a different leg design using heavier metal.! Cost of the kettle into a smoker Durchmesser von 47cm und trotzdem den praktischen Tragebügel und eine.... Largest collection of articles and information on the Cobb grill in the future diese Woche DK!