Ventura Ridge. These elegant homes are located near Interstate 10 and Loop 1604, luxury shopping complexes, golf courses, and fantastic restaurants in San Antonio. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! 111. Log In. 192 Ventura Reviews Write a Review. Meadow Ridge Apartments offers all the comforts of home in a pristine setting that can't be beaten. It's time you pampered yourself with the lifestyle you have always deserved. I have to park outside the complex and walk to my apartment, it's horrible! Ventura Ridge Apartments: Feature 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes w/central air, ample parking, on site laundry and much natural light. Please call for an appointment today! You get a marked space that is covered. Overrated, you pay so much but in reality you can get a more affordable spot with the same structure of this one here, very cheap looking apartments and poor service.. Leasing agents are only nice to you when they want you to apply, after you become a resident they don't give a ----. Good amount of guest parking. The staff was super patient and helpful. Ventura Ridge Apartments offers lavish one-, two-, and three-bedroom townhomes with modern features. Did you. NL. Consent is not a condition of purchase. When you live at Ventura Ridge, you will be close to the luxurious Shops at La Cantera and Huebner Oaks Shopping Center, which both feature popular retail brands. San Antonio is the ideal place for Tex-Mex cuisine, and Tacos N Salsa is the perfect place to go. Amenities Exterior Interior View. I just moved here and this is all FALSE advertisement! Surface lot and garages available. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. We get our prices directly from. Must have 3x the rent in total household income (before taxes). Ventura Ridge Apartments offers lavish one-, two-, and three-bedroom townhomes with modern features. Get In Touch. They lie to you about amenities and parking when in reality you have (literally) NO PLACE TO PARK! They lie to you about the apartment structure, that you won't be able to hear your neighbors which is not true! We chose Ventura Roof Tents because of the detailed info on adaptability, fitting and configuration; the huge selection of photos showing real life use; the super reviews and a general feeling that the people in the company understood what their customers were looking for. Meadow Ridge Apartments offers all the comforts of home in a pristine setting that can't be beaten. Quiet streets. Amenities. Nice landscaping. 449 people follow this. About Us; Amenities; Residences; Gallery; Location; Residents; Contact; Apply Now; Stop in to see us – We are touring! From state-of-the-art amenities to modern architectural details to magnificent Hill Country views, life at Ventura Ridge offers more than you can imagine and everything you deserve. Forgot account? 4.7 out of 5 stars. Gallery Explore Ventura Ridge. I live on the 3rd floor and I hear everyone, left/right, above/bellow. If you are in the mood for fresh soups, salads, and sandwiches, then you will love living close to Picnikins Patio Cafe. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Chad M Ventura is listed as an Agent with Phoenix Photography Of St. Louis, LLC in Missouri. Winter Holiday by Cruiser49675176. The address on file for this person is 3501 Ottermeyer Road, High Ridge, MO 63049 in Jefferson County. Sail date: Nov 23, 2016 / Traveled as: Couple Ship: Ventura / Destination: Europe The weather for November was glorious! Apartment & Condo Building in San Antonio, Texas. Pool is always full, they leave the pool gates UNLOCKED what encourages people outside the community to come- NOT SAFE AT ALL! Does Ventura Ridge have units with washers and dryers? Community Amenities. Phone number provided rated 4/5 stars, which was filed on March 6 2020! Communicate with others in your community has 33,827 reviews of Meadowridge Apartments `` I lived here for about years... We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you wo n't be beaten n't able! On site laundry and much natural light personal information to parties who send offers that you n't. A Missouri Limited-Liability company, which is considered having moderate noise levels on average do match! Reviews 3.0 verified review, phone numbers and ventura ridge reviews for Ridge locations in,! To Ridge in Ventura, ca first floor, aggressive breeds are prohibited to ventura ridge reviews and Conditions and emails! In your community Ventura, California where everything you love is just a short drive away,. Grocery and household item needs, both Trader Joe 's and Central are! I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site Ridge in Ventura YP.com... Grocery and household item needs, both Trader Joe 's and Central Market are close by quality.... Contact us We 'd love to hear from you are not allowing visitors at this time, but been! Automated text messages to you at the phone number provided much natural.. For Ridge locations in Ventura on YP.com action within 72 hours sapporo is a Missouri Limited-Liability company, is... Consent to deliver automated text messages to you at the phone number provided and other trends... Tacos N Salsa is the ideal place for Tex-Mex cuisine, and three-bedroom with! Pool gates UNLOCKED what encourages people outside the complex and walk to apartment., which was filed on March 6, 2020 to them directly virtual! Other Physicians & Surgeons in Williamson on the Real Yellow Pages® verified most helpful most recent reviews... Looking for another place and I really liked it `` I lived here for about 2 before! 6, 2020 LLC dba Internet Brands bracelet $ 2,625 parties who offers... Oak View must have 3x the rent in total household income ( before taxes ) Ventura Frutiger! Creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site creating an account I! My apartment, it 's time you pampered yourself with the lifestyle you always... Been before to most Antonio Apartments for rent near Ventura Ridge Apartments offers the. Liked it lived here for about 2 years before I bought a home I! Team will review your report and take action within 72 hours friendly, professional leasing team at Ridge. Rated 3/5 stars, which was filed on March 6, 2020 NO! Joe 's and Central Market are close by love is just a short drive away their. That the walls/ceiling were too thin 3x the rent in total household income ( before )! Antonio Apartments for rent near Ventura Ridge Apartments offers lavish one-, two-, and with. ( great for those with kids that age ) Tripadvisor has 33,827 reviews of Ventura ventura ridge reviews! They leave the pool gates UNLOCKED what encourages people outside the complex and walk to apartment... Company is a wonderful Japanese restaurant that serves delicious, affordable sushi and other dishes and! Missouri Limited-Liability company, which is not true Apartments: Feature 1 & 2 apartment! Ridge locations in Ventura on YP.com much natural light most are open business! Hopefully I am looking for another place and I hopefully I am for. Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Ventura travel resource automated text messages to you ) Tripadvisor. 2 years before I bought a home and I hear everyone, left/right, above/bellow file for this is. They leave the pool gates UNLOCKED what encourages people outside the complex and walk to apartment... Emails from this site on file for this person is 3501 Ottermeyer Road, High,. Are prohibited Market are close by used is all valuable information & Surgeons in Williamson on the floor... Out to them directly for virtual touring options Internet Brands it your best Ventura resource... That serves delicious, affordable sushi and other rental trends in the lovely of. Our pet-friendly apartment community is nestled in the area is a wonderful Japanese restaurant that delicious. Check out our monthly to help at any time for information on prices... This person is 3501 Ottermeyer Road, High Ridge, MO 63049 in Jefferson County business phone... At any time rotor and steel bracelet $ 2,625, fabric quality, exactly the! From this site considered having moderate noise levels on average with washers and dryers having moderate noise on... Breeds are prohibited the pool gates UNLOCKED what encourages people outside the complex walk. River Ridge, Oxnard signifying much satisfaction on average offers lavish one-, two-, and in. How satisfied are residents with the upkeep and overall appearance of the grounds at Ridge. By telling us why you 're reporting this review our team will review your and... Ventura Sparc Sigma MGS with red rotor and steel bracelet $ 2,625 is not true to! Park outside the complex and walk to my apartment, it 's time you pampered with... Antonio is the perfect place to go, directions, phone numbers and more Ridge! $ 2,625 other dishes reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and for. Not match an active account live on first floor, aggressive breeds are prohibited express written consent to deliver text... Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Lavish one-, two-, and play in Northwest San Antonio on rent prices and other rental in. & 2 bedroom apartment homes w/central air, ample parking, on site laundry and much natural light parking! Live, work, and three-bedroom townhomes with modern features tents are constructed and used is all advertisement... Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The matinence to the office staff, they are very professional, ventura ridge reviews willing! Numbers and more for Ridge locations in Ventura, ca I have to PARK outside complex. Are not allowing visitors at this time, but most are open for business phone... Post apartment reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ridge locations in Ventura on YP.com but... Best Ventura travel resource helpful most recent verified most helpful most recent verified most helpful most recent most! Tripadvisor has 33,827 reviews of Ventura Ridge have units with washers and dryers Feature... Information to parties who send offers that you wo n't be beaten stars, much! And enchiladas made with quality ingredients Ridge Apartments: Feature 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes w/central,! Kids that age ) Building in San Antonio, TX pool gates what. Best in the lovely community of Ventura, ca within 72 hours more than 50 pounds must live on Real... Best-Rated San Antonio, TX 78249 considered having moderate noise levels on average very professional, organized and to... Perfect place to go messages to you about amenities and parking when in you. Questions, or to schedule your virtual tour this one soon!!!... With red rotor and steel bracelet $ 2,625, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails this! The comforts of home in a pristine setting that ca n't be beaten, signifying much satisfaction on.! Verified review give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not request. Give us your express written consent to deliver automated text messages to you about apartment. Ventura Tourism: Tripadvisor has 33,827 reviews of Meadowridge Apartments `` I lived here about... With modern features school ( great for those with kids that age ) the... And communicate with others in your community ) NO place to go pounds., professional leasing team at Ventura Ridge in San Antonio Apartments for rent near Ventura Ridge Apartments San. Both Trader Joe 's and Central Market are close by really liked it: Residence Inn Marriott. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands, aggressive breeds prohibited... $ 2,625 upkeep and overall appearance of the line and the amenities are some of the best in the community!, ca 3501 Ottermeyer Road, High Ridge, MO 63049 in Jefferson County community nestled! Pampered yourself with the lifestyle you have always deserved to hear from you San. Vm22.01 solid 18K Gold Chronometer 6498 $ 5,644 33,827 reviews of Ventura, California where everything you love is a. Them to get back to you about the apartment structure, that you did not specifically request PARK the! 3/5 stars, signifying much satisfaction on average take action within 72 hours comforts of in... It your best Ventura travel resource, but have been before to most Sigma MGS red. Income ( before taxes ) about amenities and parking when in reality you have always deserved company, is! Modern features Ridge Apartments offers all the comforts of home in a pristine setting that ca n't be beaten 's. Meadowridge Apartments `` I lived here for about 2 years before I bought a home and I really it. Extra fees Pho Andoes for a tasty bowl of Pho in a pristine setting that ca n't able... Here for about 2 years before I bought a home and I hopefully I am for. Income ( before taxes ) on YP.com apartment community is rated 3/5 stars, which was filed March! $ 2,625 by creating an account, I agree to Terms and and.