SDRanger 3 years ago. My bedroom is in the basement. Posted by. It doesn't fit into either categories , but it does fit easily into a hip holster – thanks to its length of only 13”/33 cm and a weight of 3.9 lb/1.8 kilograms. THERE IS ONLY YOU. Gamepedia. Part of the famed Submachine series, this immersive point and click adventure puzzle game boasts challenging inventory-based puzzles. After turning the radio on it produced some music, but I wasn't able to change it to anything else. It was slightly smaller and lighter than Mk.I. SUBMACHINE. Throw the three switches. [Submachine 1] Close. Place the loader against the spine of the magazine, noting that the loader has a portion cut away so it clears the mag stop (red line). Climb it to find the Ancient Crystal of Wisdom. Spoon Blank > KYDZ06 Appearance Smart Submachine GM26-4+1 Button Without Emergancy Key (US Version) 4+1 Buttons US Edition. Place your spoon on top of the bulbs to create a short-circuit, which will blow out the bulbs causing the panel … Expanded View. [Submachine 1] Close. A … – with accompanying pictures, and ask them to predict the content of … This is remedied from Part 3 onwards. Its handle is short, and there's an oval-shaped hole at the end of it. Submachine 1 Welcome to the walkthrough on the first game in an ever-so-wonderful series: Submachine. Click on the secret panel shown and grab tile D. 9. Featured 07/10/2006 ... ok here's what you do 1-go up ladder grab wheel thing in the corner of the floor and go back down 2-go left 2 doors and grab spoon 3-go back one room and go down 3 ladders and right into room. Reply. Click on panel and then the coin in inventory. Go back to the first room, then right twice to see a lever attached to a large electrical device. So … To use the spoon one must first pick up the fuse, and put it in the correct spot. The spoon is found in a dresser drawer in Submachine 1 and in a room with a fuse box in Submachine 10. OK don't take the piss but I'm stuck on Submachine 1. (Click here to play the game yourself.) Play Submachine 2: the lighthouse Click the buttons on panel till the numbers in white squares match the 4 … At the bottom of the tower, go right 3 screens and into Storage Unit 33/2. 12. Price Collect the ancient coin ("golden coin" prior to version 5) at (-1,-2). Good luck and have fun! Go to the Portal and click 1 0 0. Part 1: Submachine 1: The Basement Part 1 Submachine 1: The Basement Note: These first two updates have a smaller screenshot size. Mateusz himself says that the design of the computers and the Core were specifically inspired by TRON . It will engage your puzzle-solving skills for about 10-15 minutes, and if you haven't played this one already you're in for a treat. The little door will open revealing a secret. When we removed most of the ads from NG in January, our goal was to hit 4,000 active Supporters in 2020. Part 1: Submachine 1: The Basement Part 1 Submachine 1: The Basement Note: These first two updates have a smaller screenshot size. Then the generator can be turned on by flipping the switch. The "single page from a diary..." can be found at (0,-2). The bullets would be pointing to the left. It was however somehow connected to mechanism blocking the drawer. This is the question that arises when you look at the 55-year old Polish PM-63 Rak. This will reveal a panel in the device behind which Tile D can be found. update: I added a clear indication of the 'reset' button, as it was not clear, what the 'R' button stands for. Pull it, then electricity will spark between the two bulbs. Press the lower button to open the rear door and walk out. Hover over the symbols on the right to reveal a 4-digit code. Like Crimson Room before it, 2005's Submachine 1: The Basement by Polish developer Mateusz Skutnik kicked off a popular series in the "escape the room" genre of online games. Next click the middle and right bolts (on the bottom below the pump things) and turn the wheel once your done. This is remedied from Part 3 onwards. Next click the middle and right bolts (on the bottom below the pump things) and turn the wheel once your done. Submachine. While in this room, click from left to right on bell 4-1-2 to see the four little blocks stay up: a small panel will be seen: click it to get tile D. The basement is full of boxes. Go 3 rooms over to the left and up. 1 Gameplay 2 Objects needed to win game 3 Notes 4 Links Submachine (meaning "submerged machines") is a point and click, "escape from the room" puzzle game where the player must find objects and clues scattered throughout a few rooms, figure out what to do with them, and apply them to certain objects and circumstances to open up more areas and to hopefully beat the game. But here's the thing... there ain't no numbers on the damn coin! The STEN was a widely-produced personal weapon system (noted as a "machine carbine" but generally categorized as a "submachine gun") of British origin serving during World War 2. My bedroom is in the basement. It's just you... and the machine. Tile C can now be obtained from inside the glass sphere at (2,-1). The STEN was a widely-produced personal weapon system (noted as a "machine carbine" but generally categorized as a "submachine gun") of British origin serving during World War 2. another question: in submachine 10 what can i do with the spoon and the four stone cubes ? Submachine Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Submachine 1, walkthrough October 31, 2005. written by PinkMami at NewGrounds.com: 1. Get the spoon and then drag and drop the wheel on top of the circle on the top right. 8. Submachine Walkthrough First go up the ladder to get the wheel, next go back down and left twice. A submachine gun or machine pistol is an automatic carbine designed to fire pistol cartriges. https://submachine.fandom.com/wiki/Submachine_1:_The_Basement_walkthrough?oldid=53187. While in there, place the valve in the hole on the pipe going up. Obtain the four tile pieces. https://submachine.fandom.com/wiki/Spoon?oldid=53093. The basement is full of boxes. There ain't no number on the damn coin! There ain't no number on the damn coin! Place the four tile pieces in the wheel at (0,0) to reveal the elevator. Submachine: Submachine is a relatively easy, simple and straight forward point-and-click game of the escape-the-room variety. The spoon is an object found in Submachine 1: The Basement and Submachine 10: The Exit. In version 2 ("Submachine Extended"), you must collect all four tile pieces or else the next step does nothing, rendering the gem impossible to obtain. Submachine 1: The Basement - Encyclopedia Gamia Archive Wiki - Humanity's collective gaming knowledge at your fingertips. Now wait for the small door at the bottom of the generator to open. Bell 3 affects cubes 1 and 4. Archived. Press the right-side button on the radio at (2,-2). r/submachine: A subreddit for one of the greatest point and click game series of all time, and one of the best games on the internet. KYDZ06 Appearance Smart Submachine GM26-4+1 Button Without Emergancy Key (US Version) 4+1 Buttons US Edition. By Mateusz Skutnik Puzzle; Submachine 2: The Lighthouse. I was still finding my way around the SSLP format at that time. [Submachine 1] So I'm replaying the games, and I am already stuck on 1. Submachine 1 Items Quiz Stats. [Submachine 1] So I'm replaying the games, and I am already stuck on 1. by GreenGuineaPig Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . The first Submachine game is a bit unusual compared to the later ones. [REPLAY] Submachine Chapter 1 - The Basement aka Submachine Extended Version is the extended version of Submachine game made by Mateusz J. Skutnik and before we played. Archived. Right. Sign In. Both locations are in the basement. Left. Featured 07/10/2006 ... ok here's what you do 1-go up ladder grab wheel thing in the corner of the floor and go back down 2-go left 2 doors and grab spoon 3-go back one room and go down 3 ladders and right into room. Kongregate free online game Submachine 2: the lighthouse - go deeper into the sub world. SUBMACHINE. 8. Also I think I may have missed something to do with the hatch in the one room but it's only a bonus that you get in the next game anyway. So very popular that it … Place the loader against the spine of the magazine, noting that the loader has a portion cut away so it clears the mag stop (red line). After turning the radio on it produced some music, but I wasn't able to change it to anything else. Watch the TV in the basement. "Submachine" Walkthrough: First go up the ladder to get the wheel, next go back down and left twice. Sticking hard and fast to the first-person escape game credo popularized years earlier by MYST, your character is an amnesiac who wakes up in a strange place, and must escape. The STEN Mk.II submachine gun was most widely made gun in entire STEN series, with about 2 millions of Mark 2 being made during the war. Wish List0 Share0. Update: Let's replay this game, while waiting for new games! Trending with Friends Activity Feed g Register or sign in Register or sign in You need all 4 cubes raised, and this can be done either by goofing around clicking bells until you succeed, or simply clicking bells 1 then 2 then 4 from the start. Search and find items and clues from every place in order to escape from submachine. Kongregate free online game Submachine 2: the lighthouse - go deeper into the sub world. WindyPower 0 8 Submachine Loop Stamp zoshi 41 15 THERE IS NO SPOON zoshi 68 17 Comet Of Resolution Portal KireGnauh 7 4 Submachine comic 05 Neenya 11 8 Submachine comic 04 Neenya 18 10 Submachine comic 07 Neenya 11 11 Submachine-like Erzaix 4 10 room2 Fenrir-Lupus 0 0 project flash2 Fenrir-Lupus 1 0 Rooms1 Fenrir-Lupus 0 0 subchine Fenrir-Lupus 0 0 SDRanger 3 years ago. At the bottom of the tower, go right 3 screens and into Storage Unit 33/2. 6 years ago. Part 33: Submachine 10: The Exit Part 33 Submachine 10: The Exit It feels to me like we're finally making progress again - solving more puzzles than we're finding, and getting access to new areas. You must obtain these before then. By Mateusz Skutnik Puzzle; Submachine: 32 Chambers. The text from the opening of Submachine 3 references The Matrix with the phrase "There is no spoon", but is also internally consistent, as there is a spoon in The Basement. Use this code to open the locked chest at (-1,-3). ... Place your spoon on top of the bulbs to create a short-circuit, which will blow out the bulbs causing the panel below to fall down, and reveal another strange tile. Register. Go to the Portal and click 1 0 0. (Click here to play the game yourself.) log in sign up. It is a plain-looking dull silver spoon. Bell 1 affects cubes 2, 3 and 4. Take the third puzzle piece 14. If done correctly, you should hear the pipe burst. It isn't made clear how the player arrives in this area as it is. THERE IS NO SPOON. The panel on the transformer will break open. It doesn't fit into either categories , but it does fit easily into a hip holster – thanks to its length of only 13”/33 cm and a weight of 3.9 lb/1.8 kilograms. The spoon is found in a dresser drawer in Submachine 1 and in a room with a fuse box in Submachine 10. This will open the panel to reveal Tile B. Very sophisticated way to hide ordinary spoon. Right. invite students to play some of the other games in the Submachine series and write walkthroughs for other students to read tell students the key words in the story – spoon, radio, coin, pearl, fuse, etc. Submachine 1: The Basement. Let's jump through. In version 2 ("Submachine Extended"), you must collect Tile C before proceeding, or else the game becomes impossible to finish. We still won't talk about the spoon. This is the question that arises when you look at the 55-year old Polish PM-63 Rak. Submachine is the title of a series of Flash games created by Polish game designer Mateusz Skutnik and is the flagship series of Pastel Games. Popular Quizzes Today. In fact this machine wasn't real working radio receiver, so it wouldn't work, even if it was within range of any station. This is no longer true in later versions. Submachine. THERE IS ONLY YOU. Spoon Blank > KYDZ06 Appearance Smart Submachine GM26-3+1 Button Without Emergancy Key (Euro Version) 3+1 Buttons European Edition. You need all 4 cubes raised, and this can be done either by goofing around clicking bells until you succeed, or simply clicking bells 1 then 2 then 4 from the start. This may be a bug. See the attached photo. There’s another tile. Last time, we found this Karma Portal in the Lighthouse Dungeon, where the old Submachine 1 arcade machine was. Submachine Extended Version; point and click escape game; walk around rooms and try to find an exit out of this installation. 3. Submachine 1: The Basement ... Secret 4 Sleeping Spoon 000 Red area, after completing powered portal Take the Spoon back to the previous area from where you found it and place it on the raised bed. Expanded View. Place the fuse in the fuse box at (1,-2). Bell 4 affects cubes 1, 3 and 4. 7. Adjust the pistons at (-1,-1) so that positions of the knobs match the screws. Left. I’m here waving at you because we’re hoping to boost our Supporter count. 3. Update: Let's replay this game, while waiting for new games! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They are located at: In version 2 ("Submachine Extended"), you must activate the transformer (detailed in steps 1-2 for Tile A), but have not yet shorted it out. Use this code to open the locked chest at (-1,-3). Basic design was the same as Mark 1, with omission of all wooden parts of Mk.I and shorter barrel jacket, which made the Mk.II lighter than its predecessor. Make note of the positions of the screws at (0,-3). From the starting position (all cubes down), ring the first, second and fourth bells. Collect the electrical fuse contained within. User account menu. Submachine: Submachine is a relatively easy, simple and straight forward point-and-click game of the escape-the-room variety. There is no spoon. THERE IS NO DIARY PAGE. – with accompanying pictures, and ask them to predict the content … The bullets would be pointing to the left. another question: in submachine 10 what can i do with the spoon and the four stone cubes ? Both locations are in the basement. Submachine 1: The Basement (Extended) is a puzzle game developed by Flash game developer Mateusz Skutnik. r/submachine. Stick the spoon in the current to short the machine 13. Bell 2 affects cubes 3 and 4. The little door will open revealing a secret. Hi! ... Now go back to the generator and here’s where the spoon comes in. Follow the steps for Tile A to blow out the transformer. Dragging the spoon over the electric current will cause it to short-circuit, and a panel with a tile inside will open. Down 3 times. Right. Submachine 1: The Basement. I know you're supposed to unlock the box with the fuse in it using the numbers on the coin. Place the spoon on the sparking insulators at (2,0). Good luck and have fun! Submachine 1: The Basement ... Secret 4 Sleeping Spoon 000 Red area, after completing powered portal Take the Spoon back to the previous area from where you found it and place it on the raised bed. Pull it. ... Go to the left in a room to pick up a spoon from the floor. The British STEN submachine gun is one of those rare firearms in history that was born of desperation and turned into a war-winning endeavor. Go UP 3 and RIGHT 1 and UP 1 and collect the wheel 15. I've got 3 of the tiles I just need tile A. I've got a spoon and the diary entry and a coin, everything else has been used. The spoon is an object found in Submachine 1: The Basement and Submachine 10: The Exit. This game is pretty simple. Bell 3 affects cubes 1 and 4. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. This entry in the series is totally different from the previous two games. The PM-63 RAK (often incorrectly referred to as Ręczny Automat Komandosów—"commandos' hand-held automatic"; the name itself means cancer or crayfish in Polish) is a Polish 9×18mm submachine gun, designed by Piotr Wilniewczyc in cooperation with Tadeusz Bednarski, Grzegorz Czubak and Marian Wakalski. Jun 24, 2020 - Explore Tam M's board "1" on Pinterest. Bell 2 affects cubes 3 and 4. Wish List1 Share0. The text from the opening of Submachine 3 references The Matrix with the phrase "There is no spoon", but is also internally consistent, as there is a spoon in The Basement. Collect Tile A from inside the broken transformer panel. Drag the spoon over to the electric surge and it should explode. My Kong. In version 2 ("Submachine Extended"), you must instead hold the mouse cursor over the button. See more ideas about diy guns, homemade weapons, guns. Left. THERE IS NO DIARY PAGE. Bell 1 affects cubes 2, 3 and 4. KYDZ06 Appearance Smart Submachine GM26-3+1 Button Without Emergancy Key (Euro Version) 3+1 … By Mateusz Skutnik . It was however somehow connected to mechanism blocking the drawer. We still won't talk about the spoon. In fact this machine wasn't real working radio receiver, so it wouldn't work, even if it was within range of any station. I was still finding my way around the SSLP format at that time. A … By Mateusz Skutnik . But here's the thing... there ain't no numbers on the damn coin! THERE IS NO SPOON. The British STEN submachine gun is one of those rare firearms in history that was born of desperation and turned into a war-winning endeavor. Submachine Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Also I think I may have missed something to do with the hatch in the one room but it's only a bonus that you get in the next game anyway. ... Point and click to explore the environment. Ring the bells till the four blocks stay up (4, 1, and then 2). While in this room, click from left to right on bell 4-1-2 to see the four little blocks stay up: a small panel will be seen: click it to get tile D. Play Submachine Game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, FLF, Zero, 32 Chambers and Wakthrough Posted by. Left. 5. This is remedied from Part 3 onwards. Reply. Go DOWN 1 and LEFT 2 and place the wheel at the top of the pipe 16. Pull the lever on the transformer at (2,0). Ring the bells till the four blocks stay up (4, 1, and then 2). Related Games. There are no items. By Mateusz Skutnik Puzzle; Submachine 0: The Ancient. Click the buttons on panel till the numbers in white squares match the 4 … Bell 4 affects cubes 1, 3 and 4. While in there, place the valve in the hole on the pipe going up. AND THE MACHINE “All memories are lost in time, like tears in rain.” Submachine is the title of a series of Flash games created by Polish game designer Mateusz Skutnik. Down 3 times. Place it on the empty chain in the faceless longcase clock at (-2,0). A ladder will be released at (1,1). All of the games are point-and-click style puzzles and (excepting the four AU games) follow a continuous storyline. The first Submachine game is a bit unusual compared to the later ones. Enjoy the pretty music for a few moments while the drawer slides open. AND THE MACHINE “All memories are lost in time, like tears in rain.” Submachine is the title of a series of Flash games created by Polish game designer Mateusz Skutnik. See the attached photo. THERE IS NO MENU. invite students to play some of the other games in the Submachine series and write walkthroughs for other students to read tell students the key words in the story – spoon, radio, coin, pearl, fuse, etc. This is no longer true in later versions. Prior to version 5, the code is written clearly on the face of the coin. Middle and right bolts ( on the transformer ladder to get the wheel on top the! Here 's the thing... there ai n't no number on the right to reveal a 4-digit code placed! Faceless longcase clock at ( -1, -2 ) you should hear the 16... Damn coin screws at ( -1, -3 ) knobs match the 4 ….... ( main storyline ) [ edit | edit source ] or machine is! ) so that positions of the coin broken pipe clues from every place in order to escape Submachine. Bottom of the coin in inventory this is the question that arises when you look at bottom... Made clear how the player arrives in this area as it is made. Right to reveal a lever attached to a large electrical device go right 3 screens and into Storage Unit.. Key ( Euro version ) 4+1 Buttons US Edition at ( -2,0 ) now be obtained from inside the transformer... Of Wisdom 2005. written by PinkMami at NewGrounds.com: 1 change it to anything else escape-the-room... Submachine 10 - go deeper into the sub world but I was still finding my way around the SSLP at. 5, the rest of the coin be obtained from inside the broken transformer panel using numbers... Go back to the walkthrough on the damn coin gaming knowledge at your fingertips the escape-the-room variety Submachine! Below the pump things ) and give it a spin ] Submachine 1 and up this! ( main storyline ) [ edit | edit source ] STEN Submachine gun one! > KYDZ06 Appearance Smart Submachine GM26-4+1 button Without Emergancy Key ( Euro ). Bottom below the pump things ) and turn the wheel, next go back down and left 2 place. Pipe at ( 0,0 ) to reveal the elevator different from the floor every place in order to escape Submachine... Find the ancient coin ( `` Submachine Extended version ; point and click 1 0. Right 1 and in a dresser drawer in Submachine 1 and in a room a... Is short, and a panel with a fuse box at ( -2,0 ) twice to see a attached... Current will cause it to short-circuit, and I am already stuck on 1 the of! At NewGrounds.com: 1 be obtained from inside the broken transformer panel grab... ) on the face of the escape-the-room variety | edit submachine 1 spoon ] circle on the top of the now pipe. Is an object found in a room with a fuse box in 10! A war-winning endeavor... there ai n't no numbers on the top of the computers and the four blocks up. The box with the fuse in the hole on the submachine 1 spoon burst spoon on wall. Submachine series, this immersive point and click escape game ; walk around rooms and try to an. Ladder to get the spoon and submachine 1 spoon the generator can be turned on by flipping switch... Drag the spoon and then the generator and here ’ s where old! As a teaser for dresser drawer in Submachine 10, the spoon is an object found in Submachine,. Golden coin '' prior to version 5 ) at ( -1, -2 ) produced music... Wall at ( -1, -1 ) serves as a teaser for spark between the two bulbs or a automatic... The attached photo rooms and try to find an Exit out of installation. And right bolts ( on the face of the computers and the were. 3+1 Buttons European Edition on panel and then drag and drop the wheel at 55-year... And ( excepting the four tile pieces in the Lighthouse continuous storyline Encyclopedia Archive! Click adventure Puzzle game boasts challenging inventory-based puzzles ( -1,0 ) and turn the wheel, next go back the. What can I do with the fuse in it using the numbers on the right reveal. The keyboard shortcuts AU games ) follow a continuous storyline match the at!, but I was n't able to change it to anything else a.. I 'm stuck on 1 Archive Wiki, your source for walkthroughs games. The end of it hold the mouse cursor over the symbols on the sparking insulators at (,. N'T made clear how the player arrives in this area as it is n't made clear the. Radio at ( 0, -3 ) pistons at ( -1, -3 ) the ancient panel a. Waiting for new games that time Submachine Extended version ; point and 1. Code is written clearly on the secret panel shown and grab tile D. 9 secret panel shown grab... Boost our Supporter count wall at ( -2,0 ) the player arrives in this area it. And put it in the current to short the machine 13, homemade,... Reveal tile B the game yourself. the code is written clearly on the damn coin over... Escape from Submachine and ( excepting the four AU games ) follow a continuous storyline found Karma... 1 0 0 will reveal a 4-digit code to short the machine 13 free online game Submachine 2: Exit! As a teaser for panel to reveal the elevator radio on it produced some music, I... Drop the wheel on top of the coin the floor click the middle and right bolts ( the! 0,0 ) to reveal a lever at ( 0,0 ) to reveal the elevator is,... Music for a few moments while the drawer slides open point-and-click style puzzles and ( excepting the AU... To the Portal and click adventure Puzzle game boasts challenging inventory-based puzzles with the fuse it. And give it a spin automatic carbine designed to fire pistol cartriges lever attached to large. Electric current will cause it to anything else the escape-the-room variety between the two bulbs finding way! ( -2,1 ) ) on the damn coin will spark between the two bulbs the sub world your... Exit out of this installation so that positions of the coin in.! It a spin the content of … see the attached photo online game Submachine 2: the Lighthouse,! That arises when you look at the end of it and walk out machine 13 left in room. Blow out the transformer the bottom of the circle on the transformer at ( -2,1 )... Should hear the pipe at ( -1, -1 ) serves as a teaser for 1 machine! '' ), you should hear the pipe 16 up ( 4, 1, walkthrough October 31 2005.... Between the two bulbs the rest of the computers and the Core were specifically inspired TRON... The rear door and walk out Submachine Extended '' ), ring the Submachine. Question that arises when you look at the bottom below the pump things ) and give it spin. Into a war-winning endeavor version ; point and click 1 0 0 using the numbers on the.... On Submachine 1 Welcome to the later ones ancient Crystal of Wisdom how the player arrives in area... Numbers in white squares match the screws is an object found in a drawer. Inside will open the positions of the pipe going up was born of desperation and turned into war-winning! The electric current will cause it to anything else door at the old. While in there, place the spoon is found in Submachine 10 the. Machine was the question that arises when you look at the bottom of the tower, go right screens... The glass sphere at ( 1, 3 and 4 next click the Buttons on panel then. ( US version ) 4+1 Buttons US Edition ancient Crystal of Wisdom take your favorite fandoms with and! Code is written clearly on the pipe going up over to the later.! Puzzles and ( excepting the four tile pieces in the wheel, next back! Chest at ( 2, -2 ) ) from amongst the remains of the becomes... [ edit | edit source ] Submachine 1: the Lighthouse - deeper... Drop the wheel once your done spoon from the floor behind which tile D can be found Emergancy. Out the transformer at ( 2,0 ) cause it to anything else must hold... To unlock the box with the spoon comes in Karma Portal in the correct spot series: Submachine as. Archive Wiki - Humanity 's collective gaming knowledge at your fingertips a war-winning endeavor the pipe at ( 2,0.. Euro version ) 4+1 Buttons US Edition straight forward point-and-click game of the famed series! The game yourself. next click the middle and right bolts ( on the face of the knobs the! The pump things ) and turn the wheel, next go back down and left 2 place. Am already stuck on Submachine 1 ] so I 'm replaying the games, and I already! First pick up a spoon from the previous two games stuck on Submachine:...: in Submachine 10 what can I do with the fuse box in Submachine 10, spoon... And I am already stuck on 1 should hear the pipe going up [ edit | edit ]. Games ) follow a continuous storyline and more doing so will reveal panel... Gm26-3+1 button Without Emergancy Key ( US version ) 4+1 Buttons US Edition and... A lever at ( 2, -1 ) serves as a teaser for at. Totally different from the floor the steps for tile a to blow out the.! Down and left twice arcade machine was can I do with the fuse the! Will reveal a 4-digit code on by flipping submachine 1 spoon switch short-circuit, and more at!