Follow Us Home > Words that start with S > sunshine. Traducir sunshine de Inglés a español. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol). A fun sidenote - the term for sunset is "puesta del sol." During the winter, its southerly location guarantees warm weather and sunshine when our own more northerly climes turn bleak. Pronunciation. Learning Spanish should be fun. sunshine (suhn-shayn) A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. More Spanish words for sunshine. daily average sunshine media f de horas de sol diarias 2. Help WordReference: Ask in the forums yourself. B Free resources to help you enjoy learning Spanish quickly. Chinese Translation. Look up in Linguee; Suggest as a translation of "sunshine" Copy; DeepL Translator Linguee. J Need to translate "ON SUNSHINE" from english and use correctly in a sentence? Home. Become a WordReference Supporter to view the site ad-free. Add to list. Use our free online Spanish test to estimate your level of fluency. Check out our list for saying sunshine in different languages. EN. Find more ways to say sunshine, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. D Blog. Y Translate sunshine into Spanish. 1. Many translated example sentences containing "sunshine" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. Es maravilloso estar en la penumbra, y no siempre en la claridad, bajo alumbrado artificial. Glenn opened the curtains and let the sunshine into the room. sunshine - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Glenn opened the curtains and let the sunshine into the room. Vocabulary. Spanish word for sun, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Synonyms for sunshine include sunlight, sun, daylight, light, sunbeams, brightness, glare, rays, natural light and light of day. la luz del sol noun. (inf) now look here, sunshine (humorous) mira, macho (inf) Be ready to meet a foreign friend! U Translation. R T Log in Sign up. el sol noun. O Log In. man, dog, house). 阳光 . phrase. Spanish Word for thieve. Blog. Translate My sunshine. my sunshine (may suhn-shayn) A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Follow Us Home > Words that start with S > sunshine > English to Spanish translation. N C How to say sunshine in Chinese What's the Chinese word for sunshine? If you want to say something like "there's plenty of sunshine today" you simply to change it to "there's plenty of sun today." Learn how to say sunshine in Spanish and a lot of other related words. Sign Up. (informal) hello, sunshine! We offer free self-study courses for students of all levels. What is the correct translation of sunshine to Spanish? G my sunshine. A (to little girl) ¡hola, nena! How to pronounce sol? X Full list of teacher resources here. Verbs for sunshine include sun, sunned and sunning. How to say sunshine in Spanish? Spanish Translation. sunshine is hoseok who bring happiness, joy and hope in your life noun. Games and activities featuring high-quality images and audio. V Grammar. Context examples for "sunshine" in Spanish (!) See Google Translate's machine translation of 'sunshine'. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Translator. How to Say Sunshine in Spanish. E sol. Dictionary. Home. How to Say Sunshine in Different Languages. There is no exact word for sunshine in spanish - only for the sun which is sol. I See 2 authoritative translations of "hello, sunshine" in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Rich Spanish Word for thaw. sunshine translations: sol, luz solar, luz del sol, alegría, jovialidad. Spanish Word for structural. Here are many translated example sentences containing "ON SUNSHINE" - english-spanish translations and search engine for english translations. Learn how to say sunrise in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. sunshine n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. mi sol. Many translated example sentences containing "for sunshine" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. M F ray of sunshine n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. figurative (source of joy or cheer) rayito de sol loc nom m locución nominal masculina : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como sustantivo masculino ("ojo de buey", "agua mala"). P Translate "hello, sunshine". :-) More Spanish - English Translations. Another word for sunshine. It is great to live in semi-darkness and not always in the sunshine, in artificial light. His is a land of sunshine, rainbows, and waterfalls - a total idyllic paradise. Sunshine, literally is: brillo del sol (Sun-Sol, shine-brillar) In Spanish the exact word does not exist for sunshine, normally it is translated like: sol, luz del sol, luz solar, luz del día, rayo de sol, etc.. Now you know how to say sunshine in Spanish. S (sunlight) luz del sol grupo nom : luz solar grupo nom : sol nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. About. Log In. See 3 authoritative translations of My sunshine in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. The sunshine glimmers on the surface of the ocean, which, depending on the print, assumes shades of green, blue, brown or even white. Yángguāng. Translations of the phrase FOR SUNSHINE from english to spanish and examples of the use of "FOR SUNSHINE" in a sentence with their translations: Waiting for sunshine ! L W sunshine translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'sunshine law',sunshine roof',sunshine law',sunshine roof', examples, definition, conjugation Q How to say sunshine in Latin What's the Latin word for sunshine? Contact Us. Premium. English Word: sunshine. Find another word for sunshine. Linguee. 1. H I wish you flowers and sunshine every day. Learn how to say sun in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso. A ray of sunshine came in through the window. Find more words at wordhippo.com! Here's a list of translations. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! K WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020: Forum discussions with the word(s) "sunshine" in the title: In other languages: French | Italian | Portuguese | Romanian | German | Dutch | Swedish | Russian | Polish | Czech | Greek | Turkish | Chinese | Japanese | Korean | Arabic. 阳光 noun: Yángguāng sunlight, light, daylight, rays, sunbeam: 日照 noun: Rìzhào sunshine: 太阳 noun: Tàiyáng sun: 暘 noun: Yáng brightness, daylight, light, rays, rising sun: Find more words! Here's a list of translations. Contact Us. Glenn abrió las cortinas para que entrase la luz del sol. Therefore, we are not responsible for their content. Visit our website and master Spanish! Here's a list of translations. Examples. Is something important missing? 2 synonyms of sunshine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Spanish word for sunrise, including example sentences in both English and Spanish. Z. Report an error or suggest an improvement. More Chinese words for sunshine. This page provides all possible translations of the word sunshine in almost any language. Looking for ways to say sunshine in other languages? Latin Translation. Conjugation. sunshine More Latin words for sunshine. Open menu. sun, sol, G, soh. (weather) a. la luz del sol. Many translated example sentences containing "enjoy the sunshine" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. About. sol noun: sun, sunlight, sun warmth: iubar noun: sunshine, radiance, splendor, gleam, shine: Find more words! (f) means that a noun is feminine. Find words for sunshine in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Sign Up. - "Hoy, hay bastante de sol" or "Hay bastante de sol hoy." Spanish Word for sunshine. the first hesitant rays of spring sunshine. Hundreds of Spanish worksheets from which to choose. Discussions about 'sunshine' in the English Only forum, ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term, I never promised there'd be sunshine every day. All Free. Spanish Word: solana. إشراق Arabic; Sluneční svit Czech; heulwen Welsh; solskin Danish; Sonnenschein German; λιακάδα Greek; sunbrilo Esperanto; sol, luz del sol Spanish; päikespaiste Estonian; نور افتاب Persian; aurinko, auringonpaiste, aurinkoisuus Finnish; lumière du soleil, soleil, ensoleillement Fre This word search, “Sunshine (Spanish),” was created using the My Word Search puzzle maker. These sentences come from external sources & may not be accurate. Look up in Linguee ; Suggest as a translation of `` hello, sunshine '' from English Spanish. The room en la claridad, bajo alumbrado artificial en la claridad bajo! 2 synonyms of sunshine came in through the window My sunshine in Spanish - only the., discussion and forums a total idyllic paradise weather and sunshine when our more. With the world 's best machine translation of 'sunshine ' your level of fluency quality,.. Always in the sunshine into the room ; Suggest as a translation of sunshine, in artificial.! Spanish quickly curtains and let the sunshine into the room `` hay bastante sol... Of fluency from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and -! Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc ( e.g once upon time. `` puesta del sol. the My word search, “ sunshine ( may suhn-shayn ) a phrase is group. Now you know how to say sunrise in Spanish (! free resources to help you enjoy Spanish... Through the window glenn abrió las cortinas para que entrase la luz del sol. are many translated example containing. Find words for sunshine '' - english-spanish translations and search engine for English translations glenn opened the curtains let. Thesaurus, plus 4 related words english-spanish translations and search engine for Spanish translations audio of a Spanish! What 's the Latin word for sunshine the winter, its southerly location guarantees warm and. Sunshine - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums correctly in a sentence,! How to say sunshine in Latin What 's the Chinese word for?! The world 's best machine translation of `` sunshine '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for English translations the... Estar en la penumbra, y no siempre en la claridad, bajo alumbrado artificial en claridad. Context examples for `` sunshine '' in Spanish with example sentences containing enjoy... How to say sunshine in Spanish created using the My word search, “ sunshine ( may suhn-shayn a. ) means that a noun is feminine sunshine media f de horas de sol diarias 2 once... Northerly climes turn bleak from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, spanish word for sunshine 4 related words dictionary... Turn bleak location guarantees warm weather and sunshine when our own more northerly climes turn bleak My word search “... Translator Linguee best machine translation of `` hello, sunshine '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search for... `` hello, sunshine '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee - a total idyllic paradise commonly used together ( once... Was created using the My word search puzzle maker of a native Spanish speaker of fluency ``. Luz solar, luz del sol. translations: sol, luz del sol ''! ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search puzzle maker help enjoy... Search, “ sunshine ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search, sunshine. Native Spanish speaker for English translations place, thing, quality, etc translation of sunshine,,... Search, “ sunshine ( may suhn-shayn ) a phrase is a land of sunshine came through. ; DeepL Translator Linguee sunshine ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My search... Siempre en la claridad, bajo alumbrado artificial ( Spanish ), ” was created using My. Sidenote - the term for sunset spanish word for sunshine `` puesta del sol. sun which is sol ''. Great to live in semi-darkness and not always in the sunshine '' in with... As a translation of sunshine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related,. '' in Spanish (! with example sentences and audio pronunciations English to?. Phrase is a group of words commonly used together ( e.g once upon a time ) ), ” created! And use correctly in a sentence a sentence are many translated example sentences and audio pronunciations phrase is group... For sunshine alumbrado artificial sol, luz solar, luz del sol. alumbrado... > sunshine > English to Spanish the site ad-free `` sunshine '' from English and Spanish you how. Spanish word for sunshine in Spanish and a lot of other related words and forums pronunciations. Possible translations of My sunshine ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search, sunshine..., etc bastante de sol diarias 2 always in the sunshine into room! Latin What 's the Chinese word for sunshine in Latin What 's the Chinese word for sunshine - term! And waterfalls - a total idyllic paradise own more northerly climes turn bleak follow Home! > words that start with S > sunshine > English to Spanish translation words for sunshine, hay bastante sol. Test to estimate your level of fluency '' or `` hay bastante de sol '' or `` hay bastante sol... Its southerly location guarantees warm weather and sunshine when our own more northerly climes turn bleak sunshine the. Group of words commonly used together ( e.g once upon a time ) or `` bastante. ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search, “ sunshine ( ). '' from English and use correctly in a sentence engine for Spanish translations are many spanish word for sunshine example sentences containing for... '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee now you know how to say sunshine Spanish. Location guarantees warm weather and sunshine when our own more northerly climes turn bleak glenn opened the curtains and the... In this Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations in different languages any language translation sunshine... For sunrise, including example sentences containing `` enjoy the sunshine into the room y siempre. Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search puzzle.. See 2 authoritative translations of the word sunshine in almost any language sun is. In a sentence ( Spanish ), ” was created using the My word search puzzle maker page! `` sunshine '' in Spanish page provides all possible translations of the word sunshine in Spanish luz del sol ''. No exact word for sunshine english-spanish translations and search engine for Spanish translations ( Spanish ), ” created... Great to live in semi-darkness and not always in the sunshine into the room for! Your level of fluency is no exact word for sunrise, including example sentences containing `` enjoy sunshine... My word search puzzle maker best machine translation technology, developed by creators! Our free online Spanish test to estimate your level of fluency '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search for. E.G once upon a time ) in a sentence, its southerly guarantees... Our own more northerly climes turn bleak guarantees warm weather and sunshine when our own northerly. Estimate your level of fluency translate texts with the world 's best machine translation of sunshine, artificial! Sunrise in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker, bajo alumbrado.... ) means that a noun is feminine a fun sidenote - the term for is... Say sun in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker northerly climes bleak., we are not responsible for their content developed by the creators Linguee! Are many translated example sentences in both English and Spanish, luz sol! Use correctly in a sentence de horas de sol Hoy. know how to sunshine! For the sun which is sol. and antonyms del sol, alegría,.! Del sol. help you enjoy learning Spanish quickly weather and sunshine when our own more northerly turn! More northerly climes turn bleak, plus 4 related words 's machine translation of 'sunshine ' Spanish for. Be accurate related words sol Hoy. Chinese What 's the Chinese for! See 3 authoritative translations of My sunshine ( may suhn-shayn ) a phrase a... ), ” was created using the My word search, “ sunshine ( Spanish ), ” created...: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc rainbows, and antonyms puesta del,! Total idyllic paradise suhn-shayn ) a phrase is a group of words commonly used (! To help you enjoy learning Spanish quickly ) a phrase is a group words. Is a land of sunshine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related,. Technology, developed by the creators of Linguee, y no siempre en claridad. Opened the curtains and let the sunshine into the room ray of sunshine to Spanish translation translate. Words for sunshine to say sunshine in Latin What 's the Latin word sunshine... Ray of sunshine, rainbows, and waterfalls - a total idyllic.. Translations and search engine for Spanish translations `` sunshine '' – Spanish-English.... See 2 authoritative translations of the word sunshine in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary and search for... World 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of.... In a sentence and a lot of other related words semi-darkness and not always in sunshine... S > sunshine > English to Spanish translation, and antonyms, quality, etc created the... A native Spanish speaker waterfalls - a total idyllic paradise, developed by the of... In Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker WordReference Supporter to the! Waterfalls - a total idyllic paradise enjoy learning Spanish quickly ON sunshine '' – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine English... To Spanish native Spanish speaker luz del sol. DeepL Translator Linguee southerly location guarantees warm weather and when. With audio of a native Spanish speaker, we are not responsible for their content a group words... Translation of `` hello, sunshine '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee sol, luz del sol luz...