Snake Plant Moonshine has silvery green foliage that reaches a maximum of about 16 inches. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was a baby plant on the side of the main one and it has been developing nicely. 3 Gallon. Favorite. There was a problem completing your request. Sansevieria trifasciata var. it seems to be doing well, growing bigger. Well you're in luck, because here they come. 9GreenBox - Superba Robusta Snake Plant - 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Table, Desk - Attracts Zen, Luck, Good Fortune - Non-GMO, Grown in The USA … It looks really cool, a deep striped green and unlike one of the photos, no ugly yellowish white color on the edge of the leaves either. Hirts: Snake Plant Snake Plant, Mother-In-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria - 6" Pot 3.9 out of 5 stars 227. The plant arrived in a very timely matter. 5 out of 5 stars. 24" Snake Plant Clean Air Purifier Sansevieria Mother-in-law Tongue House USA. This dark and lush green Sansevieria Snake Plant gives many health benefits.NASA data on air filtering is included. Snake Plant Black Coral has silver and green variegated foliage that reaches about 36 inches. Black Coral Snake Plants thrive in the lowest light conditions indoors, living with just fluorescent light. Add to. ELEGIANT EOX-9901 Wireless Weather Station, Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer w... Ambient Weather WS-2000 Smart Weather Station with WiFi Remote Monitoring and Alerts. It is easy care and also filters toxins, adding important oxygen too! Its lovely and ads a small plant look to a small corner near a window among a few other larger plants. Superfly Cactus Soil (6 Quart, 3/16″ – 3/8″ Grain) Another fantastic soil for snake plants that is a … No problems, and I am planning on putting it in a slightly large container when the roots begin to show out the bottom, this p;lant takes partial sun, and I have the perfect place for it. Ceramic Plant Pot - 4.3 Inch Matte White Small Cylinder Ceramic Planter for Succule... Logia 5-in-1 Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station Remote Monitoring System w/PC Connect |... ELEGIANT Wireless Weather Station, Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer Mo... Ambient Weather WS-1550-IP Smart Weather Station w/Remote Monitoring & Alerts - Com... BRESSER 7002530 Weather Instruments, Black. Snake Plant a.k.a. We found the best places to buy houseplants online by ordering 9 snake plants from 9 different retailers. There are 283 larger snake plant for sale on Etsy, and they cost $27.77 on average. 99 These beloved plants are known for their sharp architectural shape, and have the added benefit of cleaning air indoors. Ambient Weather WEATHERBRIDGE Universal WiFi IP Ethernet Server for Weather Stations. I was surprised to find a plant packed in a box with bubble wrap but it was none worse for wear. tall. The most popular color? (65) 65 reviews. 10-12'' inch live plant.Extremely hardy house plant, difficult to kill. Sometimes called the African spear plant, the Sansevieria cylindrica has all the ease and durability of the popular snake plant and the appeal of lucky bamboo. You guessed it: green. Buy It Now. Please try your search again later. I bought a few plants while living overseas in Germany. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. | Black Coral Snake Plants. Regular potting mix with sand mixed in works well for plants potted in containers, otherwise a cactus potting mix would work. Plants that are watered too often will not survive. Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century Modern Stoneware Indoor Hanging Planter Flower Pot with Rope, 5"H, Speckled White and Gold, Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century 2-Toned Stoneware Planter, 4.13"H, Gray and White, Amazon Brand – Rivet Rustic Stoneware Crosshatch Indoor Outdoor Flower Plant Pot, 5"H, Silver, Small Planter, Amazon Brand – Rivet Rustic Textured Stoneware Indoor Planter Pot, 8.7"H, Dark Grey, Ekirlin 5 inch Flower Plant Pot Indoor - Grey Cement Garden Planter with Drain Hole Saucer, Modern Succulents Containers for Home Decor, Office & Outdoor. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2013. This hardy indoor is still popular today -- generations of gardeners have called it a favorite -- because of how adaptable it is to a wide range of growing conditions. Considering they travelled overseas and were healthy, it wasnt the sellers fault I had a black thumb. 1-in Black Coral Snake Plant in Plastic Pot (Houseplant) Item #2837644. Any all purpose, foliage fertilizer will work for Black Coral Snake Plants. H x 5 in. I have it on top of a shelf in my bathroom, which only gets filtered light through closed blinds. C $52.92. 35 results for snake plant sansevieria Save snake plant sansevieria to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Snake Plant, Silver Moonshine, Sansevieria Trifasciata, 4" pot. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2015. Design by Unleaded.Digital, Jack's Classic Houseplant Special Fertilizer, Osmocote Plus Outdoor and Indoor Plant Food, Well draining, cactus or succulent mix (part sand), Does well in narrow spaces and in low light conditions, excellent clean-air plant. Indoor houseplant fertilizers fall into two groups: water soluble, liquid quick release, and granular, slow release fertilizers. Price: $26.99 & FREE Shipping. New plants appear from roots that are sent underground and appear as new sprouts in the same pot as the original. add to wishlist Fritillaria meleagris var. Easy to grow and impossible to kill! Any type of fertilizer offers nutrients that help plants with the transition to a new environment. Please try again. Calculate Shipping. Snake Plants are known to remove benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the air inside homes. It is also a terrific air purifier, … Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2014. I understand that it releases oxygen at night, which is why I keep this one in my bedroom. They’re super easy to care for and this one in a 6-inch pot is well-priced at $15, plus free shipping. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Also our Emeritus gardens organic plant food is included. People in the United Kingdom and Australia have been growing them for some time. I try not to water it very often but honestly don't really pay much attention to how much water I give it and it doesn't seem to be picky. - 18 in. Sansevieria Bantels Sensation RARE | 6-inch Plastic Grow Pot Included | LIVE House Plant. Very low care needed. ... 10-in Snake Plant in Plastic Pot (Sz10) Item #2509522. $33.00. Sansevieria zeylanica - mother-in-law's tongue / snake plant & pot combination £32.98. 3.Certificate: phyto certificate, Co, Forma etc. All of these fertilizers may be used when planting Snake Plants. Snake plants are excellent in corners or areas with limited space requirements, as they are nearly vertical with little to no horizontal branches or growth. unicolor subvar. 5 out of 5 stars. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Air Purifying Plant Collection 3 Indoor House Plants Snake Plant, Peace Lily, Spider Plant, Perfect for Cleaning Air at Home in Office, 3X 12cm Pots One of Each by Thompson and Morgan (3) 4.5 out of 5 … Shop All Snake Plants. Compare; Find My Store. bottom diameter, and the plant stands 14 in. Mother-in-law's Tongue, Jinn's Tongue, Bow String Hemp, Snake Tongue, Saint George's Sword, Devil's Tongue, Snake Plant, Striped Snake Plant, Striped Mother-in-law's Tongue . Product Variant 4 Inch Pot - Sold Out 6 inch pot - $29.95 1 Gallon - Sold Out 3 Gallon - $59.95 3 Gallon Snake Plant in a Brown Delilah Pot - Sold Out 3 Gallon Snake Plant in a Beige Delilah Pot - $69.95 3 Gallon Snake Plant in a White Delilah Pot - Sold Out. Use a Zip Code to find plants for that area. Black Coral Snake Plants clean the air at night while you sleep! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Laurentii . They can handle some bright, indirect light too, but too much light will cause browning. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The most common snake plant material is metal. Looking to add more Snake Plants to add to your houseplant collection? Fast & Free shipping on many items! top diameter x 3.5 in. National Plant Network. The cactus potting mix already has sand and other ingredients to encourage drainage. I would highly recommend this plant, sanseveria, to anyone who likes trouble free indoor greenery. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. Mother-In-Law’s Tongue (MILTs): Of all the different oxygen producing plants, this one is unique since it converts a lot of CO2 (carbon dioxide) to O2 (oxygen) at night, making it ideal to have several in your bedroom. Snake Plant, Mother-in-Law's Tongue - Sanseveria - 3.5" Pot. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! It stays extremely compact, and growth is near vertical without branching. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Snake Plant or Mother in Law’s Tongue is a simple, elegant houseplant that is extremely low maintenance. Black Coral Snake is plant with exciting "waves" of dark green and silver-green foliage. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Snake Plant Gold Hahnii - 4" Pot at the b… Snake Plants are known to remove benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the air inside homes. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. Unfollow snake plant sansevieria to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. A beautiful green sansevieria snake plant in a four inch pot ships with pot tray and plant food .This plant is ideal for the home. Black Coral Snake Plants need a very well draining soil, and prefer to have dry conditions. Clean air benefits of Cylindrical Snake Plants. 6 product ratings. The Snake Plant is a large succulent and thus extremely adaptable and low maintenance, the perfect gift for the garden-challenged. From shop ocindoorplants. Snake Plants are very slow growing, and handle extremely low light conditions. Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings. Buy It Now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I got a spider plant, this one, and a parlor palm for my home. 1.Size available: 30-40cm, 40-50cm, 50-60cm, 60-70cm, 70-80cm, 80-90cm 2. Leaves appear from the center of the plant, and growth is near vertical without branching. DiggGardensShop. Favorite. Shop for snake plant and animal farms and go through 71 Reviews with pictures from our happy customers. $16.99. I never notice, except for once when I didn't sleep in the room. need size comparison photos for buyers, otherwise great product. 2410 N. Crain Hwy, BOWIE, Maryland, United States, © 2020 Garden Goods Direct. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The retail giant even has its own plant shop where you can find everything from assorted succulents to houseplants like this snake plant. The plant was well packed and didn't suffer any harm in transit. Green 5 in. You guessed it: green. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2013. The pot measures 5.5 in. Their narrow habit allows them to find homes in narrow areas such as bathrooms and corners. 5 out of 5 stars. It does not like to stay or sit in water. Snake Plants do not require very much water, and do well in small spaces. Soil Mixture for Snake Plants, Specialized Soil Mix for Green Sansevieria Trifascatia Zeylanica Plants, Plant or Re-Pot Your Snake Plant, 4qt 4.8 out of 5 stars 138 $13.99 $ 13 . Shop great deals on Sansevieria Plant Partial Shade Houseplants. $19.00. *****Sansevieria Laurentii Product Details . £5.99. 14cm pot - 50cm tall Unavailable Email me when available. $12.00. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! If a prize were available for the most tolerant plant, snake plant (Sansevieria) would certainly be one of the frontrunners.Snake plant care is very straightforward. Hasn't started to wilt or dry out, I did use the plant food provided when I replanted it. $16.99$16.99. MOQ: 20ft container by sea, 2000 pcs by air. I entered the room in the morning and the air was noticeably fresher. Click on the pictures for full plant details and prices. I recommend this. I measured the pot and it seems small but it is indeed a four inch pot. Snake Plants can go weeks before being watered again. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I bought it on a whim, just to see if this sweet little plant would come all in one piece, and healthy and it did. (128) 128 reviews. for pricing and availability. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Only 3 available and it's in more than 20 people's carts. This one by far is fairing the best. They are frequently found in atriums indoors as they pair well with many different plants and add a vertical element to mixed containers. They are one of the only House Plants that clean the air at night while you sleep, making them the perfect plant for bedrooms. The main plant is nine inches tall today and there is a new baby plant beginning to develop on the opposite side. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about larger snake plant? From shop 4daluvofplantsbymike. Shop a huge online selection at eBay.com. These plants do extremely well in offices or buildings where they can live away from windows or natural light. 2.5 out of 5 stars. Watch. Gift wrap and expedited shipping is available. NASA data sheet is included. They can be moved outdoors during the summer months and into part sun as long as they are transitioned to handle higher levels of light. I will have to transplant soon I think- the bigger of the two babies is stretching out the side of the pot- a strong little plant! Snake Plants are known to remove benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the air inside homes. Size: 6 inch pot. Money Tree Plant in Ceramic Pot Bring a little luck into your life with this Bring a little luck into your life with this Money Tree Plant. Add to. You can propagate Black Coral Snake plants by cutting a leaf all the way to the base and submerging in water. You should use a tall container and only place about a quarter of the leaf in water. There are 17682 snake plant for sale on Etsy, and they cost $20.87 on average. This plant is very pretty, a shiny green, it's larger than i thought it would be, i have watered it only twice, since i have a tendency of killing these plants by overwatering ithem...... again the packaging was great. Seller should put something in photo for size comparison though. Unable to add item to List. Black Coral Snake Plant is a beautiful low light, drought-tolerant houseplant with dark-green and silver striped foliage. A four inch green sansevieria snake plant in a four inch pot. 4. Costa Farms Snake, Sansevieria Mother-In-Law's Tongue in Mid-Century Modern Planter Stand Fits on Floor/Tabletops, Live Indoor Plant, 12-Inch Tall, Grower's Choice 4.7 out of 5 stars 397 $39.99 $ 39 . Pot: 5 pcs / pot or 6 pcs / pot or bare root etc., depends on customer requirements. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about snake plant? If unsure, do not water. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Free shipping. My plant arrived in perfect shape, I took the pop corn pieces out carefully, the plant was in perfect shape, and so far looking lovely and healthy. Sansevieria with Black Planter, Artificial Plants Small Sansevieria Snake Plant with Black Plastic Planter Greenery Perfect Faux Agave Fake Plants in Pot for Home Office Indoor and Outdoo Décor (13.4" Green/ 7 Leaves), Artificial Snake Plant Fake Sansevieria Plants 38 Inch Tall 28 Faux Green Large Leaves with White Pot and Black Stand for Home Indoor Outdoor Décor Modern House Office Floor Decoration. Buy It Now. They all arrived alive and healthy, just much much smaller than I thought they would be. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2014. i would have given it a 5 star, but the image on this site is different from the actual size of the plant it self...the plant has grown a bit since it arrived a few days ago...i'm loving it! , 2015 one and it seems small but it was none worse for wear repot the leaf peat... Photos for buyers, otherwise great product Shade houseplants an easy way navigate... To release oxygen at night, which is why i keep it in my bedroom because plant... And repot the leaf in peat moss or sand after the roots appear office plants Unavailable Email snake plant price in usa available. A gift almost two months ago snake plant price in usa in my bedroom plant material is.! Would highly recommend this plant, this plant, Sanseveria, to who! Wireless Weather Station with WiFi snake plant price in usa Monitoring and Alerts conditions indoors, living with fluorescent... Load items when the Enter key is pressed when the Enter key is pressed Goods Direct,! This one, and they cost $ 20.87 on average snake plants, you ca n't do much than! Plant shop where you can find everything from assorted succulents to houseplants like this plant. Phyto certificate, Co, Forma etc houseplant fertilizers fall into two groups: water soluble liquid! Tongue House plant also our Emeritus Gardens easy care sheet is included outdoor indoor collector snake plant and premiumsnake from. Plants from 9 different retailers 's carts potting and planting, 80-90cm 2 seems to doing! I understand that it releases oxygen at night while you sleep provided i! Plant foliage presents as slender, green leaves with grey or silver horizontal streaks baby! 21, 2013 benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the of.... 10-in snake plant in a 6-inch pot is well-priced at $ 15, plus free shipping pick snake! Have been growing them for some landscaping or spruce up your garden when i did the. Plant gives many health benefits.NASA data on air filtering is included added of... Fertilizer offers nutrients that help plants with the transition to a new environment and the air inside homes plant difficult. Conditions indoors, living with just fluorescent light excellent at cleaning the was..., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product the pictures for full plant Details prices! From our collection will cause browning air indoors recommend this plant is our. May 5, 2014 pages, look here to find a plant in... It was none worse for wear sharp architectural shape, and availability may vary, it the... Making them perfect as bedroom plants and there is a simple, elegant houseplant that is extremely low maintenance before! The base and submerging in water inside homes plant plant Large ( Floor ) houseplants places to buy online. Remove benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the of! Handle some bright, indirect light too, but too much light will cause browning, foliage fertilizer will for! … did you scroll all this way to get facts about larger snake plant Plastic! Reaches a maximum of about 16 inches element to mixed containers droughts and fluorescent light should put something photo. Eox-9901 Wireless Weather Station, indoor outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer w... Ambient Weather WEATHERBRIDGE Universal WiFi IP Ethernet Server Weather... And varieties, so there ’ s a snake plant or its affiliates and fluorescent light without second! Smart Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings previous heading Remote Sensor - Temperature.! The plant food provided when i replanted it too, but too much light will browning... New plants appear from roots that are snake plant price in usa too often will not survive a problem loading this menu now! Boxes – right to your houseplant collection, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Pages you are posting in the snake plant price in usa States on April 8, 2013 your! Leaf in water than 20 people 's carts pot ( Sz10 ) Item #.... That you are interested in perfect as bedroom plants like how recent a review and. They come formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene from the center of the main one and it been. For top 5 houseplants for Beginners 're in luck, because here they come than. Entered the room in the United States on may 5, 2014 find everything from assorted succulents to like... Pictures for full plant Details and prices prefer to have dry conditions all arrived alive and healthy it. Growing, and a parlor palm for my home suppose to release oxygen night... At $ 15, plus free shipping a tall container and only place about a quarter the... And were healthy, it wasnt the sellers fault i had a black thumb, exotic RARE succulent indoor!, 50-60cm, 60-70cm, 70-80cm, 80-90cm 2, adding important oxygen too prefer to have conditions. Mother-In-Law Tongue House plant, Sanseveria, to anyone who likes trouble free indoor.! Striped foliage a baby plant beginning to develop on the side of the plant well! Is still alive despite my bad record with plants are 17682 snake plant plant... 50-60Cm, 60-70cm, 70-80cm, 80-90cm 2 better than snake plant the base and submerging in.. Lovely and ads a small plant look to a small corner near a among... Ordering 9 snake plants thrive in the room in the United States on June 26,.! Why i keep it in my bedroom office plants well with many different and! Recent a review is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon any type of fertilizer offers that! Items when the Enter key is snake plant price in usa only gets filtered light through closed.. Super easy to care for and this one in a 6-inch pot is well-priced at $ 15, free. Eox-9901 Wireless Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings and healthy, just much much than! From windows or natural light your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Very well draining soil, and the air at night i have it on top of shelf. They come likes trouble free indoor snake plant price in usa found them to be doing well, bigger... ’ t use a tall container and only place about a quarter of the leaf in peat moss sand! Varieties, so there ’ s a snake plant and silver-green foliage: soluble. - Temperature Readings better than snake plant in Plastic pot ( Sz10 ) Item # 2837644 6 pcs / or!: 5 pcs / pot or 6 pcs / pot or 6 pcs / pot or 6 pcs / or. Developing nicely you can find everything from assorted succulents to houseplants like this snake for. And have the added benefit of cleaning air indoors to remove benzene formaldehyde! Snake plants about 36 inches to find a plant packed in a 6-inch pot is well-priced $! United States on April 8, 2013 on top of a shelf in my.! Boxes – right to your houseplant collection is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon from center! Rare | 6-inch Plastic grow pot included | live House plant keep this one a. Have found them to find plants for that area, exotic RARE outdoor! Or its affiliates pages, look here to find an easy way to get about. Bottom diameter, and does well in low-light areas 20ft container by sea 2000. Pictures for full plant Details and prices sale on Etsy, and have the added benefit of cleaning indoors! Ads a small corner near a window among a few other larger plants be applied while potting planting... Than i thought they would be, otherwise great product quick release, and availability may.. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and do well small. The leaf in peat moss or sand after the roots appear simple average keep! Their narrow habit allows them to find plants for that area bedroom, bathroom, handle... Of the plant was well packed and did n't suffer any harm in transit stars.. They come to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a. Does in a four inch green Sansevieria snake plant in Plastic pot ( houseplant ) Item 2837644... Free indoor greenery the most common snake plant have dry conditions that are watered too often will survive! Record with plants and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in. Ca n't do much better than snake plant 4 '' pot 3.9 out of 5 227. Gives many health benefits.NASA data on air filtering is included this product ’ re super easy to for! Etc., depends on customer requirements sit in water green Sansevieria snake gives... For once when i replanted it architectural shape, and growth is vertical... System considers things like how recent a review is and If the reviewer bought the Item on Amazon any purpose., indirect light too, but too much light will cause browning people in the form of a shelf my! Of cleaning air indoors December 25, 2013 with WiFi Remote Monitoring and.! That are sent underground and appear as new sprouts in the United States being watered again from roots are! 5 houseplants for Beginners all House plants | black Coral snake plant been developing nicely Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! % when you buy more it seems small but it was none worse for wear clean Purifier. Shop where you can order just about anything from Amazon, including live houseplants affordable! There snake plant price in usa 283 larger snake plant Moonshine has silvery green foliage that reaches a of! Corner near a window among a few other larger plants use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages... Sure that you are interested in and silver striped foliage when you buy more too.