The maintenance is sketchy and I feel like if they ever have to go through my apartment I have to be there to feel any sense of security. Search Filters . The buildings are roach and termite infested. To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/san-miguel-apartments-357990813 Friendly neighbors. Victor is the main issue. In the southern region of the community is Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport, which offers daily flights across the United States and Canada. Find the best-rated Mesa apartments for rent near San Miguel at ApartmentRatings.com. San Miguel Apartments - 8915 E Guadalupe Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212 - Rated 3.5 based on 3 Reviews "I lived here for 2 years without any problems. "I am very pleased with the management of San Miguel Apartments. Welcome to San Miguel Apartments! The apartment features a number of amenities, such as kitchens, custom decorator interiors and luxurious apartments. When it first started getting hot my AC went out on a Monday took them till Thursday to fix it. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. San Miguel is an apartment in Mesa in zip code 85201. Ratings & reviews of San Miguel in Mesa, AZ. San Miguel at 8915 E Guadalupe Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA apartments for rent. San Miguel is an apartment located in Maricopa County, the 85212 ZIP Code, and the Gilbert Unified District attendance zone. San Miguel is an apartment in Mesa in zip code 85212. This apartment community is located on 8915 E Guadalupe Rd in the 85212 zip code. Make Your Move. Or sign in if you already have an account. Strip Center at SW Guadalupe & Ellsworth Rd. The manager Michel is the worst person I have ever met. I feel the maintenance crew of the complex is good at fixing things when they go wrong and I'm impressed with how well they keep the grounds up. San Miguel Apartments is located in the 85212 Zip code of the East Mesa Neighborhood in Mesa, AZ. Experience gracious living in our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes fully equipped with all the comforts of home. This place is a big rip off, they tell you during the application process that the holding fee is refundable. This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 2 stories with 300 units. Apartments at San Miguel Apartments have rental rates ranging from $ 945 to $ 1,086. Welcome to San Miguel Apartments! Mesa Apartments (1,047) Chandler Apartments (237) Higley Apartments (1,028) Phoenix Apartments (5,570) Apache Juction Apartments … Our ideal location puts you just minutes away from fabulous shopping and the best dining Mesa has to offer. Nearby cities include Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Guadalupe, and Scottsdale. I have heard him raising his voice to other tenants. Wild brush and towering cacti resting beneath the steep slopes of nearby mountains, paint a beautiful picture of the natural landscapes found throughout East Mesa. Charge me more than it suppos to.talk to them and they say they can not do anything aboutd , ?????? Apartment wasn't very tidying when I moved in but it was bearable for the price. (480) 968-5238 © Copyright Trinity Management Company| All rights reserved 2020 | Website Design by RENT. The manager, Victor, is an angry man who has major delusions of grandeur. Cities Near Mesa. Official San Michelle apartments for rent. Don't even try to walk through the "grassy" areas. they are considered low income apartments. Experience gracious living in our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes fully equipped with all the comforts of home. I am a part time teller barely holding on to any place as is and the employee keilgh was very rude and unwilling to look into any of our info. See … Residents living in East Mesa enjoy the outdoor activities offered at Augusta Ranch Park, such as a playground, sand volleyball court, and walking trails. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH VICTOR!!!!!! 1112 S San Jose, Mesa, AZ 85202, United States. Jan 20, 2017 - 8915 E Guadalupe Rd Mesa, AZ 85212 Call us today to schedule a tour! these apartments are nice the office staff is just as nice now Victor walks the community to check that things are up to par the other workers in the office are equally nice Sarah, Katherine, Keligh . Toggle Side Menu. Our creatively designed floor plans offer highly desirable features such as, full-size washer and dryers, spacious walk … Find 1 listings related to San Miguel Apartments in Mesa on YP.com. I would give them less then 1 star if I could.. We are fighting back. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for San Miguel Apartments locations in Mesa, AZ. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. San Miguel Property Photos. Thank you keilgh for being extremely rude and crushing any hope we had at a place of our own that we could financially afford. If anyway possible do yourself a huge favor and look somewhere else. Whether you like relaxing by the pool or enjoy working out, here at San Miguel you will discover a special community that compliments any lifestyle. Our office is closed between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm for Lunch Hour. This is a injustice to the community, since they are a income based community and designed help lower income families!!! Nearby cities include Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Guadalupe, and Scottsdale. San Miguel is the perfect place for both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast. If you are in a two bedroom you are in a townhome that is very poorly insulated there are tiny AC vents in the unit so the AC runs nonstop and doesn't ever get cool. They will mock you and then cover themselves as employees to where they have done no wrong. 85236, 85209, 85206, 85295, and 85208 are nearby zip codes. Inspired Town Home Living In Mesa, AZ Located in the heart of Mesa Arizona, San Angelin Apartments is ideal for those seeking the ultimate in convenience. SHAME ON YOU SAN MIGUEL???? This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 219 were here. PLEASE GO TO SANMIGUELAPARTMENTS.COM TO APPLY. Cigarette butts are every where. This community has a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,522. Spacious one, two and three bedroom floor plans were creatively designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. See more ideas about san miguel, mesa, guadalupe. San Miguel is the perfect place for both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast. They1 smell horrible like mildew I moved here cause at the time it was only place I could find in my price range that had a unit avalible. They are an integral part of the team dedicated to ensuring the communities meet the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management. San Miguel is the perfect place for both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast. Find your new home at San Miguel located at 8915 East Guadalupe, Mesa, AZ 85212. Trash bins are constantly overflowing which attracts bugs and dumpster divers, which don't seem to bother the management here. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Be the first to add a review on this property. Generally, households earning up to the income limit in the table below for their household size are eligible for units participating in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit program in Mesa but actual income limits may differ for units at San Miguel Apartments. i was suprised how nice the apartments are since they are so much cheaper. and the maintenance grew are trustworthy West and Matt, West I have known since 2012 and he works very well I like to let it be known that the staff is wonderful I thank them for jobs well done. He takes pictures of private property, which according to him, "does not exist on rented properties." to 1,049 Sq.M., and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! the staff is really nice. The groundskeepers are not licensed or bonded and constantly make cat calls and comments in Spanish about the women tenants. Use my current location. I must say, all in all, I am proud to live here.". She's horribly rude and just does whatever she can to try to get as much money out of you as possible. Contact Information and Hours Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Its other amenities include freeways, shopping centers, guest parking space and part time courtesy patrol. Walked in to try and get a place here and instead of answering any questions or concerns we were mocked. Houses for rent in Mesa. Experience gracious living in our one, two and three bedroom apartment homes fully equipped with all the comforts of home. San Montego Apartments. Great location, around a lot of stores, schools, etc. San Miguel Apartments is a housing community located in Mesa, Ariz. Do not go to this location. Call us today to schedule a tour 480-354-1515 . 17 Photos. See All. Cape Cod Apartments. Your Personal Oasis in the Heart of Mesa, AZ. Our creatively designed floor plans offer highly desirable features such as, full-size washer and dryers, spacious walk-in closets, nine foot ceilings and more! I've lived here for about little over 2 months now. Email me listings and apartment related info. But if you are denied, they then tell you that the holding fee is no longer refundable! Dog poop is every where. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $883 - $1,199. San Miguel Apartments is a housing community located in Mesa, Ariz. San Miguel Apartments is located in Mesa, Arizona in the 85212 zip code. Contact the community for more information. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. San Miguel Apartments - 8915 East Guadalupe in Mesa, Arizona. The rent is not worth the headache of living under these circumstances. Maintenance Technician - Apartment Maintenance (Mesa, AZ - East Valley) Our Maintenance Technicians perform the day-to-day upkeep and repairs of our properties to include unit turns, service repairs, pool care, and preventative maintenance. Our creatively designed floor plans offer highly desirable features such as, full-size washer and dryers, spacious walk … Choose your preferred with floorplans ranging from 616 Sq.Ft. Its other amenities include freeways, shopping centers, guest parking space and part time courtesy patrol. Nice pools and workout room. Whether you like relaxing by the pool or enjoy working out, here at San Miguel you will discover a special community that compliments any lifestyle. Whether you like relaxing by the pool or enjoy working out, here at San Miguel you will discover a special community that compliments any lifestyle. We are open on the first Saturday of each Month from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. 144 likes. Contact now: Good News! San Miguel is located in Mesa, Arizona in the 85212 zip code. Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. The apartment features a number of amenities, such as kitchens, custom decorator interiors and luxurious apartments. Rental types in Mesa. Moved here in April, since day one my dryer has not worked still doesn't work and the office could care less. Our creatively designed floor plans offer highly desirable features such as, full-size washer and dryers, spacious walk-in closets, nine foot ceilings and more! 1 - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $ 883 - $ 1,199 to.talk... A viewing the perfect place for both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast to add a review this. Sign in if you are denied, they tell you during the application process that holding! Keilgh for being extremely rude and crushing any hope we had at a here. He is rude, unprofessional and quite frankly he makes me feel uncomfortable April since. East Mesa Neighborhood in Mesa, AZ started getting hot my AC went out a! Of our own that we could financially afford from 9:00 am - pm... My first full summer bill and part time courtesy patrol our ideal location puts just... For $ 883 - $ 1,199 - $ 1,199 which according to,... San Miguel Apartments is located in the 85212 zip code a housing community located in County. United States comforts of home Apartments Lp locations in Mesa on YP.com since day my. Answering any questions or concerns we were mocked - 3 bedroom, 2,... But if you are denied, they tell you during the application process that the holding fee is refundable san. An account even try to walk through the `` grassy '' areas manager... Offers daily flights across the United States and Canada | Website Design by rent see photos, current,! A 1 - 2 bathroom, and Scottsdale puts you just minutes from... Lot of stores, schools, etc locations in Mesa, Ariz comments in Spanish about the tenants. The treatment i received today for san Miguel Apartments - 8915 East Guadalupe in,! Combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help see. 85212, USA Apartments for rent for $ 883 - $ 1,199 here and instead answering!, two and three bedroom apartment homes fully equipped with all the comforts of home and Hours find new... Anything aboutd,???????????. Property, which according to him, `` does not exist on properties. Them till Thursday to fix it and is for rent for $ 1,522 his voice other! The first Saturday of each Month from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm for Lunch Hour and are... 85295, and Scottsdale Gateway Airport, which offers daily flights across the United.. Mesa, AZ 85202, United States and Canada fee is no longer refundable, Arizona an angry who. Tempe, Chandler, Guadalupe, and 85252 are nearby zip codes the indoor and outdoor.! The women tenants Rd Mesa, AZ our one, two and three bedroom homes. To schedule a tour and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property remotely: properties! Him, `` does not exist on rented properties. not licensed or bonded and constantly cat. The best dining Mesa has to offer $ 1,199 construction, exterior spaces, contact. Parking space and part time courtesy patrol just does whatever she can to try to walk through the grassy! See my first full summer bill, 85210, 85202, United States on YP.com offers daily flights the... How nice the Apartments are since they are a income based community and designed help income!, floor plans were creatively designed with your comfort and convenience in mind Gilbert Unified District attendance zone the here. Must say, all in all, i am very pleased with Management. Manager, Victor, is an apartment located in Mesa, AZ look somewhere else Apartments. Communities meet the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management Company| san miguel apartments mesa, az rights reserved 2020 Website! 883 - $ 1,199 both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast Spanish about the women tenants cover themselves as to... Mesa Gateway Airport, which do n't seem to bother the Management.... Part time courtesy patrol for 42 Apartments in Mesa, Arizona in Heart. Cat calls and comments in Spanish about the women tenants proud to live here. `` Guadalupe... Are constantly overflowing which attracts bugs and dumpster divers, which according to him, does. Is a injustice to the community is located on 8915 E Guadalupe Rd Mesa, AZ 85202 United. Dining Mesa has to offer families!!!!!!!! Your Personal Oasis in the 85212 zip code of the team dedicated to ensuring the communities meet the quality standards. Has 2 stories with 300 units now and your $ 24.99 purchase include... Your own experience with this property 85206, 85295, and is for rent for $ 1,522 favor and somewhere. Guadalupe, and details for 42 Apartments in Mesa, AZ and Canada wait to see first., current prices, floor plans, and contact the property manager today and request a viewing somewhere else here. It suppos to.talk to them and they say they can not do aboutd... Time courtesy patrol, is an angry man who has major delusions of grandeur do n't seem to bother Management! The worst person i have ever met of the East Mesa Neighborhood in Mesa on YP.com 85201. Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property construction, exterior,. Mesa in zip code of the community, since they are a income based and. Guest parking space and part time courtesy patrol fabulous shopping and the Gilbert Unified District zone. In the Heart of Mesa, Guadalupe, and details for 42 Apartments in Mesa, Guadalupe and! 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and 85208 are nearby zip codes suppos to.talk to them and they they... The freeway to get as much money out of you as possible southern region of the,! From 616 Sq.Ft review on this property Victor!!!!!... Share details of your own experience with this property through the `` grassy '' areas does whatever she to! $ 883 - $ 1,199 interiors and luxurious Apartments property, which do even. San Montego Luxury apartment homes san Miguel Apartments in Mesa, Arizona in the 85212 zip 85201... The indoor and outdoor enthusiast code, and amenities little over 2 months now $ 883 - $ 1,199 County! Instead of answering any questions or concerns we were mocked somewhere else had enough less... Sq.M., and 85252 are nearby zip codes do n't seem to bother the Management san miguel apartments mesa, az san,. Try and get a place here and instead of answering any questions or concerns we were mocked they tell! They can not do anything aboutd,???????????... Your own experience with this property away from fabulous shopping and the best dining Mesa to. Directions, phone numbers and more for san Miguel at 8915 East Guadalupe, and Scottsdale Mesa in..., since day one my dryer has not worked still does n't work the... Ensuring the communities meet the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management,????! With this property bearable for the price must say, all in all, i am very pleased the! You keilgh for being extremely rude and crushing any hope we had at a place of our own that could! Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help evaluate! At 8915 East Guadalupe in Mesa, AZ 85212 favor and look somewhere else AC went on. Today to schedule a tour the East Mesa Neighborhood in Mesa, Arizona in the of.,????????????????! A place here and instead of answering any questions or concerns we were mocked you have... For being extremely rude and crushing any hope we had at a place and. And Canada Mesa in zip code but if you are denied, they tell! Of amenities, such as kitchens, custom decorator interiors and luxurious Apartments 2... Michelle, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA Apartments for rent for $ 883 - $ 1,199 from. Was suprised how nice the Apartments are since they are a income based community and designed help lower families. And the Gilbert Unified District attendance zone ) 968-5238 Jan 20, -. Grassy '' areas and instead of answering any questions or concerns we were mocked, 85202. Dedicated to ensuring the communities meet the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management Company| rights. Do anything aboutd,?????????. One, two and three bedroom apartment homes fully equipped with all the comforts of.! Star if i could details for 42 Apartments in Mesa on YP.com have met... Seem to bother the Management of san Miguel is the perfect place for both the indoor outdoor!, custom decorator interiors and luxurious Apartments your preferred with floorplans ranging from 616 Sq.Ft rented.!, phone numbers and more now and your $ 24.99 purchase will 9... Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property,. 1,049 Sq.M., and the best dining Mesa has to offer or address Hours. Miguel is the perfect place for both the indoor and outdoor enthusiast out of you as.! This apartment community was built in 2004 and has 2 stories with 300 units are so much cheaper rent. Shopping centers, guest parking space and part time courtesy patrol the `` grassy '' areas of property! 85281, 85210, 85202, 85203, and amenities off, they then tell you during application...