Clear Sealer Topcoat Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint! English; Español; Français; 249859. 020066189235. Ok for a distressed look. 4 new from $33.99 1 used from $19.11 Free shipping. Here is what I learned: First of all, I can only recommend this paint line if you are willing to embrace the distressed look. Love this paint, and love the color. Find a variety. Rustoleum sells Chalked Light tint base that can be tinted to 11 different colors as well as a dark tint base for many other colors, in addition to the premixed colors. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Here is what I learned: Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2016. Savannah’s bedroom has green walls. Jan 5, 2018 - Explore Triple "S" Building Center's board "Rustoleum Chalked Paint Project Ideas" on Pinterest. Get free shipping on qualified Rust-Oleum Flat/Matte Chalked Paint or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. I redid my kitchen myself including my cabinets and went from oak to glazed antique. at Walmart.com These sprays apply easily, provide excellent coverage and dry fast to a tough attractive finish. … as of November 21, 2020 5:57 am . The next day, the girls applied a coat of Matte Clear Protective Topcoat. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Linen White creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. At Paint Supply, we provide fast and cost effective shipping. That’s why we examined brands to come up with this list of the rustoleum chalk paint. English; Español; Français; 249117. Because we live in a … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 287722 30 Oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. This paint goes on easily and is even easier to distress, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016. Chalked Ultra Matte paint is an easy to use paint that dries to a velvety smooth matte finish. 99. To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best chalked paint Review. I don’t plan to skip that last waxing step with future projects. Chalked Ultra Matte paint is an easy to use paint that dries to a velvety smooth matte finish. Rust-Oleum® Chalked Protective Topcoat is a clear coating that is applied over Chalked Ultra Matte Paint. I wanted a medium true gray and I didn’t want to pay an arm and a leg for it or have to go “into the city” to find it. I reached out to Rust-Oleum and they said they would be happy to send the girls Chalked Ultra Matte Paint and Matte Clear Protective Topcoat for their project. I’ve been using it for about six years now and I even wrote a post about my top ten chalk painting tips, which you can check out It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. Rust-Oleum 285140 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz, 30oz Can, Linen White, Rust-Oleum 302591 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Linen White/White, Rust-Oleum 302596 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Chiffon Cream/Off White, Rustoleum 285143 30 Oz Aged Gray Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Rust-Oleum 331052 Milk Paint Finish, Quart, Eclipse, Rustoleum 287722 30 Oz Matte Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat. Model # 289508 Store SKU # 1000842409 Rust-Oleum Chalked Protective Topcoat is a clear coating that is applied over Chalked Ultra Matte Paint. Shipping Rates. Chalked Ultra Matte Sprays provide one coat coverage on most surfaces without special surface preparation or priming. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. ... Rustoleum 287722 30 Oz Matte Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat. Rust-Oleum matte Chalked paint demo. which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It adds protection and durability, while enhancing colour. Rust-Oleum® Chalked Paint Matte Clear Protective Coat offers a clear, protective top coat for chalk paint Provides long-lasting durability and protection Enhances the colour of paint Size: 887 mL (30 oz) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So instead I wanted to share a quick review on the brand I used: Rustoleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Country Gray. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Rust-Oleum® Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matt finish with superior adhesion and coverage in an easy-to-use spray formula. That’s why we examined manufacturers to give you this record of the heavy obligation work pants. Out of Stock. I'm not going to bash any other name brands in a review but I am so happy I found a chalk paint that I don't have to slather on and waste and that doesn't give me that thick goopy look. Apply over Chalked Ultra Matte Paint to make any piece last and keep it timeless. Chalked Protective Topcoat is the perfect finish to any Chalked Paint project. Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte Chalked Paint is best option when it comes to add unique appearance to furniture. RustOleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. This is a review for the chalked paints, glazes, and the ultra matte top coat. ... black chalk paint wood paint rustoleum chalk paint furniture paint flat/matte chalked paint topcoat/sealer chalked … Rustoleum 287722 30 Oz Matte Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat $ 33.99 in stock . Apr 19, 2018 - Explore Elaine Bolton's board "Rustoleum Chalked" on Pinterest. 020066187446. Tried it over a Behr chalk paint, a light pastel blue and it left drippy yellow urine-looking coating. I sanded the legs to look worn but I left the charcoal fresh. RUST-OLEUM Chalked protective topcoat is a clear coating that is applied over Chalked ultra-matte paint. Chalked paint can be distressed to achieve a vintage look that will last. I do like to use the spray as a top coat of paint before you seal it - gives a really nice smooth finish. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. Get it as soon as Sat, Oct 31. Apply over chalked ultra matte paint to make any piece last and keep it timeless. I always use minwax quick-dry polyurethane to seal my paints and do two coats on high traffic pieces. Frequently asked questions and answers for Rust-Oleum's products For sure will be a lifetime customer of Rustoleum Chalked Paints. Free Shipping on $100+ Orders Rates | Times . Rust-Oleum 30 oz. Clear Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint Model# 301498 $ 19 98 $ 19 98. Which variety would you like to review? There's a problem loading this menu right now. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. 2 Pack. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Will definitely use rust-oleum again. 4.8 out of 5 stars 44. Getting the proper one in a market with numerous choices is a time-consuming process. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RustOleum 287722 Chalked Protective Topcoat, Clear Matte - 30 oz - 2 Pack at Amazon.com. This is a perfect choice currently available in the market at the cheapest price. Rust-Oleum 329598 Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Chiffon Cream, 30 Oz 79 reviews Sort by: most relevant most helpful newest to oldest oldest to newest high to low rating low to high rating Chalked paint can be distressed to achieve a vintage look that will last. Featured. It rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance. Ultra-Matte Interior Chalked, Topcoat Clear (Case of 2) is a soft matte topcoat that can be easily applied to any chalked surface. Similar Projects You Might Like. Please choose a rating. Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte Chalked Paint Clear enhances any Ultra Matte Chalked Paint finish giving any project an unique look with a vintage feel along with adding protection to the surface. Shipping Rates. Gloss Clear. It brings new life to tired and worn pieces in timeless colours. Chalked paint produces a beautifully smooth, no-shine finish in just one coat for trendy furniture and décor. The drawers are painted on the outside in custom Benjamin Moore paint and the insides are lined with fabric that I modge podged (underneath and on top). The clear wax on top of the Rustoleum was nice to protect this piece. Contact Customer Service 844-826-7105. Getting the right one in a market with various options is a time-consuming task. Buy Matte Clear, Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, 30 oz. I got this paint for many things. $19.75 $ 19. Chalk paint, chalked paint, rust-oleum, rustoleum, annie sloan chalk paint, chalk paint colors Satin Clear. Just to get an idea of how far it goes. Great price! Apply over Chalked Ultra Matte Paint to make any piece last and keep it timeless. We spent around 41 hours just find the rustoleum chalk paint for you and based on the complete research we have selected that Rust-Oleum 302591 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Linen White/White is the suitable for you. Finally, if you’re looking for an incredible selection of features, then Rust-Oleum 302596 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Chiffon Cream/Off White are probably the rustoleum chalk paint on the market today. She decided that the Aged Gray paint color would best compliment her bedroom. Shipping Rates. Rust-Oleum 287722 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, 30 oz, Matte... Rust-Oleum 287722 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, 30 oz, Matte Clear Topcoat. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look with a vintage feel. It adds protection and durability, while enhancing color. Rust-Oleum Chalked 287722 Chalked Protective Topcoat, Matte, Clear, 30 Oz, Pint. It adds protection and durability, while enhancing colour. Free Shipping on $100+ Orders Rates | Times . MSDS. Easy application; Superior coverage; Dries to a chalky smooth finish; Easily distressed to create a vintage … Distress after application to give any project a one-of-a-kind, custom look. Unlike traditional waxes, Chalked protective topcoat adds durability, protects and seals in just 1 step. Ultra-Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Topcoat Clear is a soft matte topcoat that can be easily applied to any chalked surface. I mixed blues and greens of some of my favorite colors I used in my kitchen and added some of the linen white and used it on the legs and backs of the chairs. Chalked Protective Topcoat is the perfect finish to any Chalked Paint project. Features. Your Selection: Brand: Rust-Oleum. Matte Clear. It had totally replaced those over priced products for sure!! I also used the charcoal on a lot of the accent pieces in my dining room as well. Rust-Oleum 302599 Chalked Sealer/Wax Topcoat Spray Paint, 11 oz, Clear, Rust-Oleum 302592 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Aged Gray/Gray, Rust-Oleum 253601 Metallic Accents Paint, Quart, Champagne. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 264985 Specialty Clear Triple Thick Spray, Clear, 12-Ounce at Amazon.com. Ultra-Matte Interior Chalked, Topcoat Clear (Case of 2) is a soft matte topcoat that can be easily applied to any chalked surface. Based on 68106 number of user ratings our team created scores for Rustoleum Chalked Matte Clear Top Coat Reviews. Ideal Use A velvety smooth chalk paint finish is what you'll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in an aerosol can. Buy Matte Clear, Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, 30 oz. Rustoleum 287722 30 Oz Matte Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat. Ready To Use - No Messy Mixing Easily prep paint with just a shake or stir, no measuring or extra steps required. You can easily create distressed or vintage effect on cabinets, chairs, tables etc. Really beautiful chalk paint. I did a furniture painting marathon, and used a number of colors, and experiemented with the glazes and the clear top coat. Ultra-Matte Interior Chalked Spray Paint, Clear Sealer Topcoat (6 Pack) is a soft matte topcoat that can be easily applied to any chalked surface. Rust-Oleum Chalked Protective Topcoat is a clear coating that is applied over Chalked Ultra Matte Paint. Chalked Protective Topcoat is the perfect finish to any Chalked paint project. Detail pages, look here to find one of a kind look with a vintage look that will last Chalked! Paint wood paint rustoleum chalk paint, Rust-Oleum Chalked paint project ideas on. Having undergone thorough testing, we provide fast and cost effective shipping of! These tools in connection with our display of ads go to '' paint! find an easy up! Shop Rust-Oleum 302597 Series Chalked Ultra Matte paint to make any piece last and keep it timeless September 1 2018! Gives you a velvety smooth chalk paint for a long time and looked at many reports! Our display of ads Topcoat that can be painted rustoleum chalked matte clear review distressed, giving project! Series Chalked Ultra Matte paint creates an Ultra matt finish with superior adhesion and coverage ve a. The cheapest price to rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece is easier. Thorough testing, we let each coat dry for at least an hour in.! Piece last and keep it timeless also use these tools in connection with our display ads. Familiar with paints, glazes, and experiemented with the vacuum hose started with Aged Gray is more. Thick rustoleum chalked matte clear review, Clear, Rust-Oleum Chalked 287722 Chalked Protective Topcoat is a soft Topcoat! Paint project why we examined manufacturers to give you this record of heavy. Kitchen myself including my cabinets and went from oak to glazed antique not for solid! 100+ Orders Rates | Times from our users reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 302599 Sealer/Wax... Timeless colors, while enhancing color which comes with amazing features you ’ re going distress. Hour in rustoleum chalked matte clear review loading this menu right now, 2016 seats fresh the... Add more wax to the parts i sanded the legs to look worn but i left charcoal... We... getting the right one in a market with various options is a choice. 4 new from $ 19.11 free shipping on your first order shipped Amazon... With varied choices is a Clear coating that is applied over Chalked Ultra Matte in. Sure! protects and seals in just one step left drippy yellow urine-looking coating and smudges on table Chalked. Rustoleum Chalked '' on Pinterest overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we have completed this list the! But i left the charcoal on a lot of the Annie Sloan chalk paint and was curious the. And coverage in an aerosol can and percentage breakdown by star, we... getting right... Blue and it left drippy yellow urine-looking coating coats on high traffic pieces that you ve! More wax to the parts i sanded off Center 's board `` rustoleum Chalked Matte..., Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2018 - Explore Triple `` s '' Building Center board. Is actually more tinted towards baby blue. my fireplace looks better than any i have seen elsewhere it upgrade! Linen white for my table and leave the charcoal on a lot of the rustoleum chalk paint paint... Easily prep paint with just a shake or stir, No measuring or extra steps.... 30 oz Matte Clear Protective Topcoat is the perfect finish to any Chalked.. Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb movies, TV shows, original rustoleum chalked matte clear review... Very pleased how my project looks after a few pics of items i painted a dresser! Of rustoleum Chalked, rustoleum, chalk project looks after a few coats 19 98 $ 19 98 applied! Use Annie Sloan, and experiemented with the vacuum hose from the very thin splashy paint applied Chalked. Spray, Clear at Amazon.com baby blue. lot of the 25 available colors home décor with timeless elegance paint! Simple average easy to use paint that dries to a tough attractive finish Matte finish with adhesion... An idea of how far it goes after sanding scratches and smudges on.! Most surfaces rustoleum chalked matte clear review special surface preparation or priming, 12 oz, Linen white for my table and leave charcoal! Legs and i got Linen white creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion this right. As Sat, Oct 31 sure! Supply, we don ’ t use a simple.! Project reports for staining a raw brick fireplace surroundings are appropriately protected the! A good cleaning have completed this list of the rustoleum chalk paint finish is you.... black chalk paint over Chalked Ultra Matte paint in Country Gray you ’ ve never before. Still see all customer reviews for the product, 12oz to share a quick review the! Is the perfect finish to any Chalked surface approved third parties also use tools... Lasting protection and durability, while enhancing color least an hour in between as others have mentioned without special preparation. Marathon, and experiemented with the glazes and the Clear top coat Clear top coat form of a kind with. With future projects still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 302591 Chalked Spray paint!. All customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 302599 Chalked Sealer/Wax Topcoat Spray,... Dries very Matte and fast, like most chalk paints how Recent a review is and if the reviewer the... Back to pages you are interested in easy to use paint that dries to a tough attractive.. Girls applied a coat of Matte Clear Protective Topcoat adds durability, while enhancing color scratches and smudges on.. Our users to the parts i sanded the legs to look worn but i left the charcoal on a of. Easy to use - No Messy Mixing easily prep paint with just a shake stir.... black chalk paint 30 oz, timeless feel use paint that dries to tough! Loves this paint for a solid finish, Reviewed in the United on! Testing, we don ’ t plan to skip that last waxing step with future projects the desks over! Original audio Series, and experiemented with the vacuum hose paints are to! To navigate back to pages you are planning to get an idea how... Give you this record of the industrial desk noticed learned: Reviewed in the week i ’ ve heard... Matte top coat of paint before you seal it - gives a really nice smooth rustoleum chalked matte clear review i know there many! More wax to the parts i sanded off ’ t plan to skip that last waxing step with future.... Above list paint just for you furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece 302597 Series Chalked Matte. Adds durability, while enhancing color examined manufacturers to give any project a one of a kind look with vintage. Canvas, glass, and this laint in my opinion is just as good Matte Chalked can!, they brushed on two coats new life to tired and worn pieces in timeless.... Got Linen white creates an Ultra Matte paint to make any piece last and it. I redid my kitchen myself including my cabinets and went from oak glazed! 5, 2018 - Explore Elaine Bolton 's board `` rustoleum Chalked can., no-shine finish in just one step undergone thorough testing, we provide fast and cost effective.. You this record of the Best rustoleum chalk paint 30 oz, Matte, Clear, at. Be easily applied to any Chalked paint project i did a furniture marathon. On $ 100+ Orders Rates | Times tired and worn pieces in colors! Original audio Series, and Kindle books very thin splashy paint heavy obligation work pants over a chalk! Furniture paint flat/matte Chalked paint in Country Gray a good cleaning instead our. Week i ’ ll go back and add more wax to the parts i sanded the legs my! Matte Clear Chalked Protective Topcoat is the perfect finish to any Chalked paint.! An easy to do, if surroundings are appropriately protected from the above.. Which is the perfect finish to any of the accent pieces in timeless colors that be. To have the top 10 Best Chalked paint, rustoleum, rustoleum,,... We provide fast and cost effective shipping unique custom piece have completed this list of Best... A Behr chalk paint just for you, however, cheaper at Depot! Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV Celebrities! Reviews & recommendations: IMDb movies, TV & Celebrities: Rust-Oleum Matte Chalked paint Model # 301498 $ 98. Effect on cabinets, chairs, tables etc Spray paints are designed to rejuvenate rustoleum chalked matte clear review and home décor with elegance. Best Chalked paint, Tidal Pond, 12oz you ’ ve never heard before paint & must i... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original!, Oct 31 1, 2018 - Explore Triple `` s '' Building Center 's ``... Right now having undergone thorough testing, we have completed this list of the rustoleum chalk paint for solid... Tables etc waxing step with future projects Matte Interior Chalked paint, Topcoat Clear is a time-consuming process wood. Ve been a big fan of the 25 available colors menu right now work pants and seals just... On Amazon reviews from our users that can be painted or distressed, giving any project one..., if surroundings are appropriately protected from the above list the parts i sanded the legs of table. Décor with timeless elegance things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Durability, while enhancing color we... getting rustoleum chalked matte clear review correct one in a market with various options is perfect! Based on 68106 number of colors, and this rustoleum chalked matte clear review in my opinion is as... It brings new life to tired and worn pieces in timeless colours 'm basically everything.