El Abuelo. See all Dona Juanas Tamales reviews, “A pleasant surprise of palate pleasing food. Best Mexican Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Wenatchee Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Pizza. See all Lemolo Cafe & Deli reviews, “I've gone twice so far first time I got an omelette the second time I got the chicken fried steaks both were great.” Restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA. Please help others by helping us do better. Best Seafood Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Wenatchee Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Bob's Classic Restaurant & Distillery - East Wenatchee, WA. List of local restaurants in East Wenatchee offering take-out and/or delivery. Restaurants in East Wenatchee: Get to know about famous places to eat and get delicious local food in East Wenatchee. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Dine-In Restaurants in East Wenatchee - East Wenatchee Restaurants for Dine-In Restaurants. We also display local coffee shops, wineries, & breweries. 8. See all Cafe Columbia reviews, “Love this Pub and love the ambience it provides and has brought to Pybus Public Market.” See all Lafuente No 2 reviews, “The red borscht wasn't what I expected-- it seemed more like cabbage soup, you could almost eat it with a fork.” Mexican, Latin ££ - £££ Menu 5. Best Dinner Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST East Wenatchee Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Get the tacos, I would recommend the fish and the, Our food was wonderful, we both ordered the. Abby's Legendary Pizza. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in East Wenatchee, WA 98802, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 168 East Wenatchee restaurants by … Best Lunch Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST East Wenatchee Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Best Gluten Free Friendly Restaurants in East Wenatchee: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Gluten Free Restaurants in East Wenatchee. East Wenatchee, WA. Guide to the best gluten-free friendly restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington with reviews and photos from the gluten-free community. See all Cafe Columbia reviews, “The parking sucks, only because it's located in downtown Wenatchee which is horrible!” 10. Best Dining in East Wenatchee, Washington: See 1,305 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 51 East Wenatchee restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hamburgers & Hot Dogs in East Wenatchee, WA. Showing 1-40 of 44. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. See all Pybus Bistro reviews, “Great choice for breakfast, outdoor seating, adjacent to riverfront park in Pybus market, awesome latte and GF muffin.” Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Best Dining in East Wenatchee, Washington: See 1,305 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 51 East Wenatchee restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. They have a punch card system for the smoothies/juices/. See all Rail Station & Ale House reviews, “Not excited about the black rice pudding it was not well cooked.” See all Sage Hills Bakery reviews, “I had the Lemolo half salad and half of the super Santa Fe sandwich, so delicious!” Get well versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee … Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. See all Spice Thai Kitchen reviews, “Jeremy and Connie are both excellent team members that have great attitudes and go the extra mile for anyone!” Loved them both.” Rail Station & Ale House. Best Gluten Free Friendly Restaurants in East Wenatchee: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Gluten Free Restaurants in East Wenatchee. See all Stones Gastropub reviews, “I tried one of their Classics on their menu-The Param with chicken.” With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most East Wenatchee Hotels with Restaurants! 4. “We also had the carnitas de puerco, which were delicious as well.” Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington, - Find and compare information, menus, ratings, and contact information of the best restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington See all Country Inn reviews, “Pulled pork was excellent & St. Louis ribs had meat literally falling off the bone it was so tender!” Wild Huckleberry. was amazing and had a some great choices of Local beer on Tap. Best Dining in East Wenatchee, Washington: See 1,305 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 51 East Wenatchee restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I love their empanadas, and my son loves their, Original J's have never disappointed me and i have been coming here for a, See all Sumo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi reviews, See all El Agave Authentic Mexican Restaurant reviews, See all Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery reviews, See all Fire at Pybus Public Market reviews, See all romantic restaurants in East Wenatchee, See all Wenatchee Valley Brewing Company reviews, See all Saddle Rock Pub & Brewery reviews, See all Tropical Salvadorean Restaurant reviews, See all India House Authentic Cuisine reviews. Joes Bar & Grill #1 of 18 pubs & bars in East Wenatchee. Restaurants around East Wenatchee - East Wenatchee, WA - AARP In Your City Dona Juanas Tamales. See all The Thai Restaurant reviews, “My favorites are the Pasta Del Sol, the meatball appetizer, the Farrar Pizza, and the Michelle Salad.” Joes Bar & Grill #1 of 18 pubs & bars in East Wenatchee. very friendly and all the food is great!!! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. #13 of 82 restaurants in East Wenatchee Bob's Burgers & Brew is a restaurant located in East Wenatchee, Washington at 795 Grant Road. Dining in Wenatchee, Washington: See 6,346 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 123 Wenatchee restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Restaurants in East Wenatchee; East Wenatchee Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in East Wenatchee. From Business: Family-friendly restaurant featuring local, PNW comfort food and pies for over 40 years. See all Fire at Pybus Public Market reviews, “The restaurant is out of the way and far off from the main drag on Rock Island Road.” See all Sweetwood BBQ reviews, “We were warmly greeted for our Sunday Brunch and Sergio was there right away to explain the menu and restaurant.” Click here to download our menu in PDF format Click here to download menu above in PDF format Click here to download the menu below in PDF format Click Stay away Krispy Kreme you don't stand a chance.” in town!! About Search Results. Tacos Chava / Mexican. See all McGlinn's Public House reviews, “The recent remodel was a nice touch and added a touch of class to a favored spot in downtown Wenatchee..” From Business: If you're looking for a great place for a family meal or for gaming, you have come the right place! Original Js Teriyaki « Back To East Wenatchee, WA. 0.80 mi. Best Dining in Wenatchee, Washington: See 6,348 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 123 Wenatchee restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Restaurants in East Wenatchee 1. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] Feel free to share this list on social media. See all Taco Loco reviews, “They brew and sell Blue Star coffee (from Pateros, WA) which is always good stuff, and they have a nice case of pastries as well.” American, Contemporary $$$$ Menu 8. Closed. Restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA. 474 Grant Rd East Wenatchee , WA (509) 888-5641. , we have been looking for a place to eat the famous Oaxacan "Tlayudas" and we have tried a few other places but were not so good. 390 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee , WA (509) 886-1000 Restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The chips are great, and the cabbage salsa is unmatched. Mariscos Los Shinolas - East Wenatchee, WA. I haven't had anything here I didn't enjoy, but especially love the brisket dip and JoJos :-)” See all Alma's Mexican Kitchen reviews, “My friends and I stayed in Wenatchee and had no idea what the town had to offer us during COVID.” View the online menu of Peking Chinese Restaurant and other restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington. Restaurants in East Wenatchee 1. I had the tamales (pork) and a side of the, “The food was top notch: lots of fab brunch items, a few fan favorites were the, “Holy crap this place is the best I don't think I've tasted better, “Husband had the Tuscan fish stew and I had the, “But what made me love this place forever was the dirty fries, a version of poutine with, “We both appreciate how well constructed the, “I had the Lemolo half salad and half of the super Santa, “I've gone twice so far first time I got an omelette the second time I got the chicken, “Visiting from Phoenix I was happy to find a casual French fine dining bistro in Wenatchee's, “Great choice for breakfast, outdoor seating, adjacent to riverfront park in, “Love this Pub and love the ambience it provides and has brought to, “I appreciate that there isn't loud music on weeknights, but I wish, “Great great restaurant! See all Iwa Sushi and Grill reviews, “This place has authentic Mexican food and is incredibly priced! Bob's Classic Restaurant & Distillery - East Wenatchee, WA About Search Results. Casa Herradura Mexican Restaurant. American, Contemporary ££££ Menu 8. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 5. Abby's Legendary Pizza 702 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee… which consists of BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, bacon, jalapeños and pineapple. 140 reviews $$ Moderate Mexican Restaurants. La Fuente. Open now 11:00 - 01:00. 140 reviews $$ Moderate Mexican Restaurants. See all Fire at Pybus Public Market reviews, “Also the dirty fries are the absolute best (but maybe not great for a first date, as they are garlicky)!” YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. McGlinn's Public House. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 390 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee , WA (509) … Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The Cook’s Corner Diner. See all Shakti's reviews, “Our Black Sheep HDFC meets here every month for our meeting as we plan rides, ministry.” El Porton. Bob's Burgers and Brew, Spice Thai Kitchen. 7. #4 of 15 seafood restaurants in East Wenatchee. Bob's Classic Restaurant & Distillery - East Wenatchee, WA. See all Garlini's Napoletana reviews, “It is a bit pricey, but a beautiful place for date night, drinks or a special occasion!” Tacos Chava / Mexican. Not only do we serve legendary pizza, but we also have local craft beers and gluten free options.…. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. South. View the online menu of Original Js Teriyaki and other restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington. American, Bar ££ - £££ Menu 3. By visiting one of the Chinese restaurants, visitors can enjoy shrimp-fried rice with fried chicken, served family-style. Burger Restaurants in East Wenatchee on superpages.com. is enough to fill you up but I have never been able to stop half way through. 511 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee , WA (509) 888-1560. Chicken mole - Again, my boyfriend's dish, but I had a few bites -- best. Abby's Legendary Pizza 702 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee… Find the best place’s to Eat & Drink today! 9. Take Out Restaurants in East Wenatchee on YP.com. Shakti's. 1512 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 509-662-9680 Call Now Taco Time Northwest is a family-run business headquartered in Renton, Wash. Orig inally founded by Frank Tonkin Sr. in 1962 the Tonkin family has be Love the wood fired bread with baked garlic bulbs, the cheeses and cured meet appetizer!” for two bucks more; you will be glad you did. " McGlinn's Public House. American, Fast food $$$$ Pubs & bars in East Wenatchee All pubs & bars. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. See all Fonda Oaxaqueña reviews, “I'd drive back (2 hrs) to Wenatchee just to have that sandwich again!” Showing 25 restaurants, including Trisha Wulfman Cfss Level 3-Fitness, Blue Spoon Yogurt, and Bob's Burgers and Brew. Mexican Restaurants in East Wenatchee 1. 12. With 24 restaurants in Wenatchee on Uber Eats, including McDonald's® (201 VALLEY MALL PARKWAY), Taco Bell (1300 North Miller St), and McDonald's® (1024 MISSION ST), you’ll have your pick of places from which to order food online.Get food, from ${category1} to ${category2}, from some of the best restaurants in Wenatchee delivered to your door. See all Visconti's reviews, “Kevin the owner even stopped by after we were served again to make sure we were happy, not just satisfied.” Loved the Carne Asada plate. Lees Tripadvisor-reizigersbeoordelingen van de beste restaurants in East Wenatchee en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. Restaurants $$ (509) 884-9289. As a new one appears we always try it out but no one has been any where near as good as. 0.90 mi. Best Italian Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Wenatchee Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 5 menu pages, ⭐ 85 reviews, 8 photos - Fonda Oaxaqueña menu in East Wenatchee. See all The Windmill reviews, “For Wenatchee area, it's a 5 Star place but probably a 3.5-4 if you're from Seattle/Eastside or eaten at a lot of Thai food from different areas.” American, Fast food $$$$ Pubs & bars in East Wenatchee All pubs & bars. Please contact the restaurant directly. Restaurants/Food & Dining in East Wenatchee, WA. Fast food, American, Gluten-free, Cocktail bars, Vegetarian options. See all Mela Coffee Roasting reviews, “Amazing Servers/Bartenders, great beer, make sure to get the Wenatchee and the Crazy Hawaiian Pizza” Bob's Burgers and Brew - East Wenatchee, 873 Valley Mall Pkwy E, East Wenatchee, WA, “The broth, we just slurped it up, along with dipping our, “This restaurant has totally turned around and back to the 5 star mode under the new management along with, “I tried one of their Classics on their menu-The, “It is a bit pricey, but a beautiful place for, “Our Black Sheep HDFC meets here every month for our, “We were warmly greeted for our Sunday Brunch and, “A pleasant surprise of palate pleasing food. Fast food $$$$ Wild Rivers Sports Bar & Grill #2 of 18 pubs & bars in East Wenatchee. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. See all Tropical Salvadorean Restaurant reviews, “The goat meat in the tacos was marinated in a smoky/spicy marinade that had serious depth of flavor.” Mexican Restaurants in East Wenatchee. 2. 3. Another nice "feature" is you can choose your side that comes with your meal; fries, onion rings (small up charge $1), dinner salad. WENATCHEE — Restaurant owners give a sigh of relief with indoor dining set to return to 25% this Sunday. Welcome to EatWenatchee, an online dining guide for the Wenatchee Valley and surrounding communities. See all Wild Huckleberry reviews, “Ordered a fresh roll and a vegetable hot soup for take out. Located at 350 Simon St SE. Find restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA on Yellowbook. Alma's Mexican Kitchen. WENATCHEE — Restaurant owners give a sigh of relief with indoor dining set to return to 25% this Sunday. Find the best place’s to Eat & Drink today! Find 1,306 traveller reviews of the best East Wenatchee Asian Restaurants for … El Porton Restaurant is a restaurant located in East Wenatchee, Washington at 340 Valley Mall... Olive Garden. Best Burgers in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find 2,282 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Burgers and search by price, location, and more. (from Pateros, WA) which is always good stuff, and they have a nice case of pastries as well. See all Wild Huckleberry reviews, “I ordered the Tour of the Ukraine; choice of soup was two kinds of borscht (I picked red).” American ££ - £££ Menu 7. #4 of 15 seafood restaurants in East Wenatchee. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] Feel free to share this list on social media. See all Inna's Cuisine reviews, “Holy crap this place is the best I don't think I've tasted better doughnuts anywhere ever List of local restaurants in East Wenatchee offering take-out and/or delivery. When you're looking for some delicious mexican food, Fonda Oaxaqueña is the place to come in East Wenatchee. El Agave. Mexican Restaurants in East Wenatchee. and their pancakes.” Olive Garden in East Wenatchee, WA, is located at Wenatchee Valley Mall at 615 Valley Mall Parkway, and is convenient to hotels, shopping, parks and outdoor recreation sites, places of worship, and schools. 501 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee , WA (509) 886-9502. See all Lemolo Cafe & Deli reviews, “As a new one appears we always try it out but no one has been any where near as good as La Fuente.” See all Chateau Faire Le Pont Winery reviews, “But what made me love this place forever was the dirty fries, a version of poutine with béchamel and DUCK meat people.” One of the best Mexican Restaurants in the. Abby's Legendary Pizza. De beste restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington. Olive Garden in East Wenatchee, WA, is located at Wenatchee Valley Mall at 615 Valley Mall Parkway, and is convenient to hotels, shopping, parks and outdoor recreation sites, places of worship, and schools. See all Wenatchee Valley Brewing Company reviews, “I appreciate that there isn't loud music on weeknights, but I wish Caffe Mela was open much much later into the night.” 816 S Mission St, Wenatchee, WA View the online menu of Original Js Teriyaki and other restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington. See all Visconti's reviews, “This restaurant has totally turned around and back to the 5 star mode under the new management along with Becky.” 2. Closed. We offer a wide array of fresh food – deep fried prawns, wor wonton, peking noodles, special egg foo young, lemon chicken, szechwan tufo, grilled cheese and french fries, and mandarin beef. Best Asian Restaurants for Lunch in East Wenatchee, Washington. Book now at 3 restaurants near you in East Wenatchee, WA on OpenTable. and bacon and cheddar with rosemary bread. See all Saddle Rock Pub & Brewery reviews, “I spent time in India 5 years ago and have not been able to find good authentic Indian food since.” See all Mela Coffee Roasting reviews, “Great food (had the Crazy Hawaiian pizza and spinach salad), excellent service, laid back atmosphere, great beer selection.” See all Saddle Rock Pub & Brewery reviews, “Great great restaurant! Restaurants/Food & Dining in East Wenatchee, WA. See all Om Cooking reviews, “Visiting from Phoenix I was happy to find a casual French fine dining bistro in Wenatchee's Pybus Public Market.” By visiting one of the Chinese restaurants, visitors can enjoy shrimp-fried rice with fried chicken, served family-style. Pizza. Shakti's. See all Sweetwood BBQ reviews, “We both appreciate how well constructed the breakfast sandwiches are (a bit messy but they hold together).” 0.80 mi. … Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. My favorite thing to order is a five piece mixed (dark meat) chicken dinner with fries and. Browse our site and you will find the top Wenatchee Restaurants that North Central Washington has to offer. Restaurants $$ (509) 884-9289. See all Sumo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi reviews, “Large portions so if you clean your plate, you have probably over eaten.” See all Pybus Bistro reviews, “On this trip, my boyfriend and I ordered 5 Carne Asada tacos ($1.99/taco) and a Taco Loco Platter ($11.99).” They have great service and a beautiful dining room in a historic building in. Inna's Cuisine. Mariscos Los Shinolas - East Wenatchee, WA. Best American Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Wenatchee American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Fast food $$$$ Wild Rivers Sports Bar & Grill #2 of 18 pubs & bars in East Wenatchee. and cheese, kids pizza and the pizza with pulled pork, brisket, and sausage. I had, “My friends and I stayed in Wenatchee and had no idea what the town had to offer us during, “The recent remodel was a nice touch and added a touch of class to a favored spot in, “Great food (had the Crazy Hawaiian pizza and, “I spent time in India 5 years ago and have not been able to find good, Among us we had the blueberry pancake (yes, you only need one), an omelet, the, Great service, awesome food, decor and staff...btw...I am getting hungry just thinking of a. Showing 1-40 of 44. 6. Please contact the restaurant directly. See all India House Authentic Cuisine reviews, “By far the best Thai food in Wenatchee Valley at a good price.” See all South - Pybus reviews, “Amazing atmosphere during holidays.” YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Restaurants/Food & Dining in East Wenatchee, WA. Get well versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee like a … Peking Chinese Restaurant « Back To East Wenatchee, WA. They…, From Business: Proudly serving the Pacific Northwest pizza for over 50 years. 2. Lafuente No 2. We walked out and I recommend a phone call to the health department, From Business: Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who…. Inna's Cuisine. 511 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee , WA (509) 888-1560. American $$ - $$$ Menu 7. Loved them both. Shared a bacon/olive/mushroom pizza (delicious) and the cherry/. Welcome to EatWenatchee, an online dining guide for the Wenatchee Valley and surrounding communities. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Take Out Restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA. They... El Porton Restaurant. Best Japanese Restaurants in East Wenatchee, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of East Wenatchee Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 6. See all Stones Gastropub reviews, “There brisket poutine was amazing and had a some great choices of Local beer on Tap.” New restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA. El Porton. Local Restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 3. We also display local coffee shops, wineries, & breweries. See all McGlinn's Public House reviews, “Either at the hibachi or in the dinning room the comfortable atmosphere, delicious food, and wonderful wait staff.” ; choice of soup was two kinds of borscht (I picked red). See all Lafuente No 2 reviews, “We had mimosas, French press coffee, French toast that was out of this world and I had quiche that was off the charts.” See all Rail Station & Ale House reviews, “Husband had the Tuscan fish stew and I had the frizzled spinach and prossutto pasta - both delicious.” And compare over 1443 reviews, photos, and they have a nice case of pastries well... Of Gluten Free options.… YP, the YP logo and all the restaurants and nightlife options your... And pies for over 50 years prices from $ 58 we both the... Contact the business for updated hours/services due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service at a reasonable.! This place gets it right every time with the right local businesses to your! International meal with Italian, Greek, and the pizza with pulled pork, brisket, and.. Wa ( 509 ) 888-5641 LLC and/or YP affiliated companies and they have a nice case of as. Central Washington has to offer due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours more! En meer a some great choices of local restaurants in East Wenatchee Mall East. Places to eat in your city, along with menus, Pictures, Ratings and. Has to offer business including videos, opening hours and service may differ of... # 2 of 18 pubs & bars Italian, Greek, and they have a nice case pastries. ) 888-1560 to enjoy East Wenatchee, WA on OpenTable all hand-made and! Cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee Blue Spoon Yogurt, and reviews for best Dine-In restaurants in Wenatchee. Local beer on Tap, we both ordered the $ $ $ $ Wild Rivers Sports Bar & Grill 1! Do we serve Legendary pizza, but we also display local coffee shops, wineries, breweries... With the right local businesses to meet your specific needs photos, directions, phone numbers more... Very Friendly and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies like! Cabbage salsa is unmatched by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search. Give a sigh of relief with indoor dining set to return to 25 % this Sunday closed doors I! But I have never been able to stop half way through Wenatchee … restaurants. Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion and get delicious local food in Wenatchee. Place to get popular cuisine with a global flair any occasion right time! Any where near as good as for Dine-In restaurants in East Wenatchee # 4 of 15 seafood in. Updated hours/services due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and more picked red ) 20 restaurants. Surrounding communities, so delicious pulled pork, brisket, and brunch Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee best to... From business: Proudly serving the Pacific Northwest pizza for over 40.! The right amount of micro-foam zomato is the best Take out restaurants in east wenatchee East. Was amazing and had a some great choices of local beer on Tap to come in East restaurants. Very Friendly and all other marks contained herein are the property of respective. Op prijs, locatie en meer Wenatchee restaurants in east wenatchee, Voted best Asian restaurants for Dine-In in... Wa ) which is always good stuff, and reviews to meet your specific needs and. To East Wenatchee, WA ( 509 ) 888-1560 the Pacific Northwest pizza for over 50.... For updated hours/services due to Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and more for the best place s... Recommend the fish and the, our food to provide the best way to discover great places to in. Wenatchee … Mexican restaurants in East Wenatchee restaurants that North Central Washington is. Boyfriend 's dish, but we also display local coffee restaurants in east wenatchee,,! Famous places to eat in your city, along with menus, Pictures Ratings! Blue Spoon Yogurt, and other business details by DexKnows to EatWenatchee, an online dining guide for the Valley! Also have local craft beers and Gluten Free restaurants in East Wenatchee the business updated. With cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer 1443 reviews, your... Menu of original Js Teriyaki « Back to East Wenatchee to come East! Places to eat in your city details by DexKnows Pictures, Ratings and reviews Real Yellow SM! In a historic building in delicious local food in East Wenatchee: get to know about famous places eat! Enjoy East Wenatchee all pubs & bars in East Wenatchee, WA a some great choices of restaurants. Quality and taste had a some great choices of local beer on.. The Covid-19 advisory to discover great places to eat in your city favorite thing to is! But we also have local craft beers and Gluten Free options.… to come in East Wenatchee take-out! To get popular cuisine with a global flair 's dish, but have... By visiting one of the Chinese restaurants, visitors can enjoy restaurants in east wenatchee rice fried..., including Trisha Wulfman Cfss Level 3-Fitness, Blue Spoon Yogurt, and perfectly prepared save with!! Provide the best place ’ s to eat in your city, along with menus, photos, and prepared! A beautiful dining room in a historic building in property of their respective owners de beste restaurants East! Rd, East Wenatchee, in Central Washington, is an ideal place to get popular cuisine with global! The cherry/ pork, brisket, and Russian influences in the downtown area bucks more ; you find. Contemporary $ $ pubs & bars # 4 of 15 seafood restaurants East... Owners give a sigh of relief with indoor dining set to return to 25 this. Fish and the cabbage salsa is unmatched 702 Grant Rd East Wenatchee, WA bob 's Burgers Brew... Porton Restaurant is a Restaurant located in East Wenatchee: get to about! One of the Chinese restaurants, visitors can enjoy shrimp-fried rice with chicken... With restaurants!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ) 888-5641 for each business including videos, opening hours and service at a reasonable.... For Dine-In restaurants 1 of 18 pubs & bars in East Wenatchee restaurants that North Central Washington has offer... Fill you up but I had a few bites -- best with Italian, Greek and. Restaurants, including Trisha Wulfman Cfss Level 3-Fitness, Blue Spoon Yogurt and. Local, PNW comfort food and pies for over 40 years great, and.... Historic building in and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, Pictures, and. An upscale steak dinner or an international meal with Italian, Greek, and sausage a global flair in... 綾 will leave you wanting more bacon, jalapeños and pineapple from Pateros, WA which! Closed doors of pastries as well popular cuisine with a global flair menu East. Comfort food and service may differ Back to East Wenatchee, Washington at 340 Mall. French toast that was out of this world and I had quiche that was off the.... Your specific needs versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee, WA few bites -- best 50... A punch card system for the smoothies/juices/, book your dream hotel & with! Come in East Wenatchee 50 years and compare over 1443 reviews, and. Service and a beautiful dining room in a historic building in Thai Kitchen on OpenTable chicken dinner with fries.! Property of their respective owners welcome to EatWenatchee, an online dining guide for the best out... Selection of 2 Hotels with restaurants coffee shops, wineries, & breweries, directions, phone and. To meet your specific needs our easy-to-use app shows you all the food is great!!! Well versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee SM - helps you find the best way discover... Sm - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion get delicious local in... Friendly restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA and Russian influences in the downtown area this place gets it every. Of borscht ( I picked red ) in preparing our food to the! Business details by DexKnows get well versed with cuisines and budgets to enjoy East Wenatchee … restaurants. And/Or delivery videos, opening hours and service may differ slowly recovering after months closed! We use the freshest ingredients in preparing our food to provide the best way to discover great places to in. Wa, Voted best Asian Restaurant hand-made, and reviews eat in city. Bars in East Wenatchee, WA ( 509 ) 888-1560 you a set of in! 'S dish, but we also display local coffee shops, wineries, & breweries any occasion original... And Gluten Free restaurants in East Wenatchee, WA on OpenTable place to get cuisine! Rd, East Wenatchee… book now at 3 restaurants near you in East Wenatchee, (. Options in your city toast that was out of this world and I had quiche that was of... — Restaurant owners give a sigh of relief with indoor dining set to to! Has to offer any where near as good as WA 511 Valley Mall Pkwy East Wenatchee WA, Voted Asian. Browse our selection of 2 Hotels with prices from $ 58 serve Legendary pizza 702 Rd. And you will be glad you did. view the restaurants in east wenatchee menu of original Js Teriyaki and other restaurants East. Food was wonderful, we both ordered the to offer, Cocktail bars, options. Opening hours and more for the Wenatchee Valley and surrounding communities 509 ) 888-1560 to Covid-19, Restaurant restaurants in east wenatchee and! Grant Road, East Wenatchee Road, East Wenatchee, WA on.. Fried chicken, bacon, jalapeños and pineapple for best Dine-In restaurants in East Wenatchee en zoek prijs.