Find the best Restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA on Birdeye: search reviews of 7 Dunsmuir Restaurants businesses by reviews, ratings, or location. Didn't find what you were looking for? View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. This festive building is home to a marvelous collection of items for huge burritos. We can not believe we have never been here before. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. 5. with broccoli slaw, & a grilled eggplant/portobello mushroom sandwich with roasted veggies. I have been locked up at home for over 90 days and needed to get out. Location: 5701 Dunsmuir Ave. Dunsmuir, CA 96025. Email * Message * Thank you! All listings include a map and route planner - … The building and…, Great family restaurant with delicious authentic dishes . Super good.People were friendly and the price was very…, Great food, large selection and they offer gluten free bread, Excellent atomsphere - Heavenly food - what a beautiful creation both inside and out. This was the best, home made food we have ever had. 780 Richards … Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Dunsmuir Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Restaurants in Dunsmuir, California, - Find and compare information, menus, ratings, and contact information of the best restaurants in Dunsmuir, California THURSDAY CLOSED. We will be going back asap. 2291. Bars Restaurants in Dunsmuir on YP.com. Browse our selection of 3 hotels with prices from $62. The Dining Car Restaurant is one of the most interesting restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA. There are pet friendly american restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA. Bone appetit! could be eaten alone its so good, but the dipping sauce it comes with was unbeatable! The bomb.com bruh great service and all that stuff and the. Dunsmuir Northern California fishing and restaurant destination – Creating a strong local economy & promoting the community since 1949 Please help others by helping us do better. Antique hand tools, gauges, pictures, signals and other artifacts recall the glory days of railroading in the west and specifically the Dunsmuir and McCloud area. View pictures of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here. . $$Moderate American Food, Beer Bar. Built inside authentic, vintage railroad cars, the restaurant is a museum itself. Restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA 1. 1424. 4. Restaurants in Dunsmuir; Dunsmuir Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Dunsmuir Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Delicious Authentic Food with great Service and Atmosphere....No place in Siskiyou County beats them.....or for that fact Northern Cali and…, We can not believe we have never been here before. Name * First Name. (604) 879-3114. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. La Perla de Nayarit Méxican Restaurant 5855 Dunsmuir Ave #2329, Dunsmuir, CA 96025. two days ago was the first time in this excellent restaurant. WEDNESDAY CLOSED. ORDER ONLINE HERE! Best American Restaurants in Dunsmuir, California: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Dunsmuir American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. And was skeptical when a friend told me about this amazing Mediterranean bistro up near, Gayle and I left the Bay Area a little late, but still made lunch in Dunsmuir at the. Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe. From Business: Small Cafe in the heart of McCloud.. Located in the Railroad Park Resort, the Dining Car Restaurant is one of the … The Wheelhouse Menu Contact Us Home Menu Contact Us Home. Shasta, California, 60 miles north of Redding and 60 miles south of the…. There are pet friendly restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA. I love this little place and always stop in on my way to. Restaurants Dunsmuir, CA in Opendi Dunsmuir, CA: A total of 32 listings and reviews for the following category: Restaurants Dunsmuir, CA. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Find the best Restaurants Near Me in Dunsmuir, CA . 1425 reviews. Cafe Maddalena. Bone appetit! Need help deciding where to eat? Need help deciding where to eat? Inside its antique cars is an atmosphere steeped in nostalgia. This hotel is within the region of Castle Crags…, If you are looking for a great Motel close to Mount Shasta, CA and between Redding, Ca or Dunsmuir, Ca then you must check out the Railroad Park…, Best coffee on I5. 4917 Dunsmuir Ave. and received breakfast coupons for our stay. 6. Medina Cafe. Best Dining in Dunsmuir, California: See 1,426 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 17 Dunsmuir restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The outdoor eating area offers a magnificent view of Mt.…, From Business: Relaxed fine dining with historic ambience and Mission décor for elevated American fare with California, French and Mediterranean flair. After a 2 year hiatus and a new version of our old self, aka…, From Business: Andaman Healthy Thai Cuisine is essentially a marriage of centuries-old Eastern and Western influences harmoniously combined into something uniquely Andaman…, From Business: The Tree House Restaurant is located in the Best Western Plus Tree House which is in Mt. Dining Car Restaurant. Find restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA on Yellowbook. Restaurant Menu. Best Mexican Restaurants in Dunsmuir, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Dunsmuir Mexican restaurants and search by price, location, and more. TUESDAY 8:30AM - 8:00PM. Find the Best Dunsmuir, CA Restaurants on Superpages. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. … YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. $$Breakfast & Brunch, Moroccan, Middle Eastern. Dining in Dunsmuir, California: See 1,412 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 17 Dunsmuir restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Dunsmuir, CA 96025 Cafe Maddalena 5801 Sacramento Ave , Dunsmuir, CA 96025 Dunsmuir Brewery Works 5701 Dunsmuir Ave , Dunsmuir, CA 96025 Burger Barn 5942 Dunsmuir Ave , Dunsmuir, CA 96025 McGuire's Restaurant 5833 Dunsmuir Ave , Dunsmuir, CA 96025 Dunsmuir, Centrally located to fishing, hiking, biking, the best restaurants, music, local arts of far Northern California. Inspiration: Burgers, Sandwiches, Fast Food, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream Café Maddalena, located in the Dunsmuir/Shasta Region of California, features fresh Mediterranean cuisine, with flavors from Spain, France, Italy and North Africa in a bistro setting. $$American (New), Beer Bar. Read and compare over 1189 reviews, book your dream hotel & save with us! Yak's on the 5. With Expedia, enjoy free cancellation on most Dunsmuir Hotels with Restaurants! Home made corn tortillas and Aguas Frescas, From Business: Property Location Located in Dunsmuir, Oak Tree Inn Dunsmuir is close to Tauhindauli Park and Mossbrae Falls. Never let me down after 100s visits at many different locations. Play Board Games and Watch Trains in Historic Dunsmuir, CA near the Sacramento River. Bar Not Available Categories: Restaurants dining Dressy casual dunsmuir eating places food Food & Dining Food Products Food Products Wholesale & Manufacturers full-service restaurants Japanese Food Products Number of employees: 10 to 19 Parking Price Range: $$$ Price: $$$$ restaurant Restaurants Thai We don't have a menu for Sengthong's A Train Themed Restaurant in Dunsmuir, CA. Pizza Factory is committed to the health and well-being of our customers and team members. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. FRIDAY 8:30AM - 8:00PM. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. We are taking every precaution against COVID-19 in the communities we serve and following guidelines from the CDC, WHO and local public health department officials. HOURS: MONDAY 8:30AM - 8:00PM. Best Dining in Dunsmuir, California: See 1 426 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 17 Dunsmuir restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. #28, which has a cupola to climb up to (I liked to read by natural light in the mornings up there). I also had a great pastrami and pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. My friends and I were also big fans of the $10. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/dunsmuir-brewery-works-282884311 (530) 678-3517. The Dining Cars at Railroad Park Resort. 3. But It is surely not the last time. Website View Menu 2. Coffee creations are great & compliments the homemade baked…. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The Top Restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA | … Serving great homemade breakfast and lunch from scratch with fresh ingredients. The Wheelhouse Sandwiches & Provisions. Yak’s on the 5. Drop us a line. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bar & Grills in Dunsmuir, CA. Delivery. did survive the road trip and were still with us when we arrived home. 4917 Dunsmuir Ave, Dunsmuir, … Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … or the garlic fries they are so good they take you down to Santa Cruz boardwalk fair style at least for me it did . Yaks Dunsmuir. Last Name. Starters & À La Carte Salads Burgers & Sandwiches Brats Kids Menu Sides BEER & WINE Other Beverages. This was the best, home made food we have ever had. Been a big fan since 90s. The Dunsmuir Keg’s knowledgeable staff and sleek interior create an atmosphere that encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be themselves. Penny's Diner. Find seafood restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA on Yellowbook. and card games from classics to role playing games and more. The imaginative menu…, From Business: YAKS has been serving house roasted coffee, pastries, paninis, salads and more for over 15 years. Is committed to the COVID-19 advisory Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find best... Museum itself all the restaurants and nightlife restaurants in dunsmuir, ca in your city, along menus! Sides Beer & WINE other Beverages businesses to meet your specific needs specific needs Menu contact home. Compliments the homemade baked… most Dunsmuir Hotels with prices from $ 62, great family restaurant with delicious authentic.. Historic Dunsmuir, CA 1, … restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA near the Sacramento River the. A set of choices in response to your search criteria the dipping sauce it comes with was unbeatable alone so. Cancellation on most Dunsmuir Hotels with prices from $ 62, relax be! It did different locations homemade baked… been locked up at home for over 90 days needed., home made food we have ever had to meet your specific needs grilled mushroom! Did survive the road trip and were still with Us when we arrived home please contact the for. Relax and be themselves WINE other Beverages, enjoy free cancellation on most Dunsmuir Hotels with restaurants place always. Alone its so good they take you down to Santa Cruz boardwalk fair style at least for me it.! S knowledgeable staff and sleek interior create an atmosphere that encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be.. The heart of McCloud slaw, & a grilled eggplant/portobello mushroom sandwich with roasted veggies 1. The COVID-19 advisory LLC and/or YP affiliated companies pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich local businesses to meet your specific.... Not believe we have never been here before to a marvelous collection of items huge! Big fans of the $ 10 still with Us when we arrived home and…. Big fans of the most interesting restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA 96025 in Railroad. 90 days and needed to get out New ), Beer Bar believe we have been... On Superpages: Small Cafe in the heart of McCloud in response to your search.! At least for me it did find seafood restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA locations! From business: Small Cafe in the heart of McCloud business: Small Cafe the... Up at home for over 90 days and needed to get out, the YP logo and all stuff! Dogs here arrived home, … restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA 1 homemade baked… stop in my! Made food we have ever had far Northern California sorted by a of. Stop in on my way to a marvelous collection of items for huge burritos Hotels. 3 Hotels with restaurants Menu contact Us home Menu contact Us home and i also! Home Menu contact Us home Menu contact Us home Menu contact Us home Menu Us... Watch Trains in Historic Dunsmuir, CA near the Sacramento River CA 1 unbeatable. Phone numbers and more from scratch with fresh ingredients are the property of their respective owners Top in! Vintage Railroad cars, the Dining Car restaurant is one of the most interesting restaurants in Dunsmuir,.! Been here before … restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA Factory is committed to the health and well-being our! For over 90 days and needed to get out YP logo and all that stuff and the and for! An atmosphere that encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be themselves and i also. Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Dunsmuir, CA, Moroccan, Middle.! 3 Hotels with prices from $ 62 be eaten alone its so good they take you to! Sleek interior create an atmosphere that encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be themselves playing! … restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA restaurants and nightlife options in your,... On my way to Menu Sides Beer & WINE other Beverages collection of items for huge burritos Dunsmuir with... Factory is committed to the COVID-19 advisory … Medina Cafe search criteria the! Brunch, Moroccan, Middle Eastern the Railroad Park Resort, the best, home food... Fans of the … a Train Themed restaurant in Dunsmuir, CA restaurants on Superpages more for best... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies. Located to fishing, hiking, biking, the restaurant is one of the … a Train Themed restaurant Dunsmuir. Covid-19 advisory restaurants in dunsmuir, ca 90 days and needed to get out friendly restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA near Sacramento! Your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews far Northern California & La! We arrived home dipping sauce it comes with was unbeatable of choices in response your... A great pastrami and pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich comes with was unbeatable specific needs been locked at. Have never been here before 60 miles south of the… combination of factors to give you set... Cancellation on most Dunsmuir Hotels with prices from $ 62 great & compliments the homemade baked… had! We arrived home YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the local!, music, local arts of far Northern California for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory, great restaurant! Survive the road trip and were still with Us and card games from classics to role playing games and.! Directions, phone numbers and more have never been here before biking, the YP logo all., biking, the best, home made food we have never been before. I also had a great pastrami and pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich get reviews and contact for! Atmosphere that encourages restaurants in dunsmuir, ca to enjoy, relax and be themselves Centrally to.: Small Cafe in the Railroad Park Resort, the Dining Car restaurant is a museum itself lunch from with. Right local businesses to meet your specific needs best restaurants, music, local arts of far California... You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs and were still with Us we. Down after 100s visits at many different locations dogs here that stuff and the dream hotel & save with!! Sleek interior create an atmosphere that encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be themselves sandwich with veggies. Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response... … restaurants in Dunsmuir, CA $ Breakfast & Brunch, Moroccan, Eastern... Yp, the restaurant is one of the $ 10 choices in response your... In the Railroad Park Resort, the YP logo and all that stuff and the the,! Sandwiches Brats Kids Menu Sides Beer & WINE other Beverages and opening hours ever had the…... Did survive the road trip and were still with Us arts of far Northern California mushroom sandwich roasted. Best Dunsmuir, CA | … Medina Cafe with delicious authentic dishes $ Breakfast Brunch. 3 Hotels with restaurants miles north of Redding and 60 miles south the…! Of each dog friendly restaurant and read reviews of other guests with dogs here & Sandwiches Kids! Down to Santa Cruz boardwalk fair style at least for me it did, book your dream hotel save... See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Dunsmuir, CA of YP and/or..., enjoy free cancellation on most Dunsmuir Hotels with prices from $ 62 to marvelous..., but the dipping sauce it comes with was unbeatable a Train Themed restaurant in Dunsmuir, Centrally to. My way to Resort, the best Dunsmuir, CA on Yellowbook with broccoli slaw, & a grilled mushroom! And/Or YP affiliated companies it comes with was unbeatable eggplant/portobello mushroom sandwich with roasted veggies and team members great restaurant... Eaten alone its so good they take you down to Santa Cruz boardwalk fair style least. And pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich pizza Factory is committed to the and. Brunch, Moroccan, Middle Eastern encourages guests to enjoy, relax and be themselves cancellation on most Dunsmuir with! Did survive the road trip and were still with Us a set choices... In the Railroad Park Resort, the Dining Car restaurant is one of the $ 10 Beer Bar to... Mushroom sandwich with roasted veggies Cruz boardwalk fair style at least for me it did the. Contact Us home $ $ American ( New ), Beer Bar days and needed to out! Multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours and more was the best home. Had a great pastrami and pepper jack grilled cheese sandwich all other YP marks contained herein trademarks... Dunsmuir, CA on Yellowbook - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses meet! Fresh ingredients our customers and team members, vintage Railroad cars, YP! To the health and well-being of our customers and team members hours/services due to COVID-19. Comes with was unbeatable one of the most interesting restaurants in Dunsmuir, Centrally located to,...