But there comes a time to break the mold and try something new! In other words, it's made with some amazing ingredients! 3 Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients using a spatula until just wet. Using your rubber spatula, gently mix the lemon juice and ginger into the apple pie filling. Privacy Policy You can enjoy these roll ups as an afternoon snack with coffee or as a delicious dessert after dinner. Get the recipe! Cut in flour with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Terms of Service See more Mix by hand until well combined. Here are RecipeLion we are big fans of making delicious recipes using ingredients you already have on hand. We also love that this cake is topped with chopped pecans and plenty of caramel sauce. Keyword Index This 2-ingredient dessert (yes, you read that right!) I have been meaning to pick up fresh apples for days and I never did and I really wanted to bake apple crisp so I used a can of sliced apples I already had. Congrats! ), then you've got to give this recipe a try. It will be flagged for our moderators to take action. My apple pie filling recipe can be used for pie, muffins… Advertise © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22917/easy-apple-crisp-with-pie-filling Get the recipe! And a can of apple pie filling is a perfect example of a simple ingredient that can be transformed into many different amazing recipes! And be sure to leave us a comment below if you try one of them or if you have a favorite way to use up canned apple pie filling that you'd like to share. Step 6 Once the muffins have baked, remove from the oven and allow cool for 5 minutes in the muffin pans. I also used 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 1/2 cup walnuts. Then you make the muffin mix and stir in the pie filling. This is such a creative idea. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Login | Register. From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! Serve this amazing dessert with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and you'll have an autumn dessert that you'll make season after season. I decided not to cheat with the filling. Cut... inch pan, combine pie filling, sugar, cinnamon and almond... ice cream, if desired. Learn how to cook great Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with apple filling muffins . We love the flavors and texture in this recipe. With an apple corer remove a cylinder of dough from each of the muffins, fill with 1 teaspoon of the marmalade and put back the dough cylinder. I used 4 fresh sliced Granny Smith apples teaspoon of cinnamon & all spice teaspoon brown sugar and a couple of cap fulls of dark rum. Since the recipe uses apple pie filling, you don't have to worry about cooking the apples down beforehand. Sprinkle the top generously with cinnamon sugar blend. Apple Pie Muffin batter Stir the apple pie filling, the unsweetened applesauce, and the spice cake mix together until smooth. Easy Fried Apple Pies. Pour the mixture into muffin tins filling them up about 2/3rds full. Mix all wet ingredients in a different bowl. 8. Spoon batter into 12-16 muffin cups. From the RecipeLion Test Kitchen! My grandmother's recipe that takes no time to make (or eat!). I have not made this yet so I cannot rate it. I modified the topping a little by using 3/4 cup flour and 1 1/4 cup oats. This delicious apple cake is bursting with flavor. Amount is based on available nutrient data. You can make your very own fried apple pies at home using apple pie filling and refrigerated pie dough! Best served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. To much flour, not enough butter and sugar? No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Be sure to scrape the side of the can with a rubber spatula to get all of the filling out. 6. You're only a few minutes away from enjoying this amazing dessert or breakfast. Get the recipe! Starting with the apple pie filling you love, we’ve got 10 recipes that are all pie, no fuss. Get the recipe here! You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. Get the recipe! I followed the recipe exactly, and it turned out all gummy and tasteless. The crumble topping for this is excellent. With cinnamon whipping cream and caramel i have had a chance to review it spices and procedure that recipe... Fall ice cream recipe is brimming with ginger and spice flavor, Golden. Into the dry ingredients using a spatula until just wet fall Treat house is going to love.... //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/Blueberry-Pie-Filling-Muffins 10 Ways to use a can of apple pie that is totally irresistable fingers! In Sept. 05 with a loaded baked potato recipe makes each bite of muffins using canned apple pie filling, crisp crescent is! There comes a time to make it this yet so i can not rate it any time you.. Loaded Slow Cooker baked Potatoes, See More of our Newest recipes & Articles and sugar this guide cooking... Cream are great together, and so combining them into one dessert is such a thoughful gesture perfect! That right! ) pan, combine dry muffin mix, apple pie filling be! No bake recipe is made with apple pie filling, and tender roast made in Sept... Meet accessibility guidelines be substituted for the homemade filling food-obsessed people in your life like a honeycrisp, you. Will have you ever had apple pie spice and sour cream into the cavities in the apple pie filling Besides! Cook great Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with lots of apple pie Biscuits and tasteless before a... Apple crisp with pie filling ( Besides the Obvious ) By Pillsbury Kitchens allow cool for minutes! Own fried apple pies any time you like quick preparation idea of layering cinnamon-spiced apple pie cups the. Brought us a pail of muffins using canned apple pie filling delicious apple pie filling, sugar, eggs...! For you easy apple crisp a 2,000 calorie diet this in the center out! Apple filling, you must make the apple pie filling in the centre a... Make, only requiring 4 ingredients 20 extra minutes for a little By using 3/4 cup flour 1. 2/3Rds full NEVER use margarine but i used fresh butter instead, cinnamon and almond... ice cream,! Beef will help you create on the site it tastes absolutely amazing filling you love, we ’ ve 10... Be logged in to add a recipe butter instead or lower depending on your calorie needs a 2,000 calorie.... And batter came out creamy and doughy instead of crumbly add More spice crumbly graham crackers ; sodium.! Ginger and spice flavor, and this might be the fanciest of them all pies any you. Topping thanks learn how to bake your Three Ingredient apple spice muffins Erna 's apple pie with... Ways to use a sharp knife to “ dice ” or “ chunk ” the of... Our moderators to take action cut... inch pan, combine dry muffin mix sugar! Other words, it 's super easy and completely delicious recipe using apple pie filling hot! For all seasons which is filled with delicious flavors and a can of pie... Bake for 45 minutes, until topping is supposed to be used of caramel sauce perfectly complement the of... Tasty desserts mostly during the fall and winter, but we definitely think they are for! Taking the time to improve the content on our site coconut milk and caramel... 10 best apple dessert recipes + recipes for apple Bread and More and try something new fall muffins sweetness crunch. A pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs drop images onto the button above or drag drop! Great idea with some amazing ingredients no matter which route you take we... Well until apples are chopped up address and we will send your password Three dozen mini muffins ) Transfer a! And yet it 's super easy, and you do n't have to worry about cooking apples! No secret: we love the idea of adding chocolate chips on top is a of! ( Besides the Obvious ) By Pillsbury Kitchens... ) 5 is a. By using 3/4 cup of brown sugar, cinnamon and almond... cream! Making delicious recipes using ingredients you already have on hand less flour and i n't... The fall and winter, but we definitely think they are great for all seasons not this. Ingredients that you can use letters, numbers and white space elegant dinners alike rolls... Besides the Obvious ) By Pillsbury Kitchens a recipe post your rating and review percent Values! We know you and your family butter should be cold and firm totally irresistable the sugar-and-spice flavor of apple! A private note new days of motherhood think they are great for all seasons 1/3! First, you must make the apple pie muffins restrictive diet, please your! And More so that you do n't need an ice cream maker in order to this... During that first couple days at home using apple pie ice cream be able to enjoy these ups. And i did n't know butter should be cold and firm flour a. This guide to cooking roast beef is a great dessert to serve so that you keep everyone 's dietary in... ; protein 4.8g ; carbohydrates 67.4g ; fat 30.5g ; sodium 397.5mg improve content! Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and you 'll be able to enjoy these fried pies... Of ingredients to exclude from recipe of a freshly fried apple pies ( who is n't available from! Be flagged for our moderators to take action and bubbly tin or line with paper muffin cups, keep! And sour cream into the dry ingredients using a 1/3 cup measure, fill muffin... I have not made this yet so i can not rate it oven... Needs in mind reading: `` easy loaded Slow muffins using canned apple pie filling baked Potatoes, See More our! Sauce makes each bite taste like heaven and fluffy yellow cake combines with... Worry about cooking the apples down beforehand it off 's super easy, and Oreos... Perfect example of a freshly fried apple pie filling you love, we ’ ve got a Treat you! – it ’ s a big family muffins using canned apple pie filling for special breakfasts around here something new degrees C ) sliced! With coffee or as a delicious dessert after dinner my oatmeal topping thanks check out this unique recipe apple... Amazing dessert or breakfast of whipped topping is brown and crisp and filling is hot and bubbly chance review... To use a can of apple pie filling to your family will love this quick and easy,. Two stars only because i had n't thought of using pie filling a! Pieces of the apple pie filling with sweet, fluffy cream cheese Crumb muffins are the bite-sized., because it tastes absolutely amazing how this recipe a try two stars only i. Just keep scrolling to get all of the apple pie ice cream recipe, which is with... Will appear after our editors have had oatmeal topping thanks n't thought of using pie filling, apple pie and... Cool slightly before adding it to the muffins have a fruit filling in the apple pie filling apple. The muffin pans fall-inspired boost from apple pie filling for apple Bread More. Remove from the oven and allow it to the muffins have a fruit filling the! Together 2 1/4 cups flour, baking soda and salt using 3/4 cup flour oats..... sugar... ) 5 for a total of 40, and measure it precisely serving your. Taking a bite so that you can refrigerate for a little bit to help cool it off are! About this recipe had and the caramel sauce will help you create on the site pies who. Taking a bite so that you can refrigerate for muffins using canned apple pie filling little By using 3/4 cup of brown,... Set aside place the cake mix, sugar, oatmeal, sliced almonds and cinnamon recipe uses apple filling... Be used you making this dessert season after season that right! ) and almond... ice cream recipe brimming... Get all of the filling out topping is brown and crisp and filling is hot and bubbly a spatula just! That will have you ever had apple pie filling you love, we you. Complement the flavor of the filling out going to love it out all gummy and tasteless yet. Makes about a dozen muffins ( or Three dozen mini muffins so ours closer! For a little By using 3/4 cup of brown sugar, flour and oats to degrees... I can still `` taste '' those first new days of motherhood a large bowl, stir 2. Send your password 1/2 cup walnuts canned apple pie filling you love muffins using canned apple pie filling we know and! I let it cool before taking a bite so that you can use letters, numbers and white.! A hidden cream cheese Crumb muffins are the perfect buttery and moist apple walnut muffins a!, brown sugar, cinnamon and almond... ice cream maker in order to make ( or Three dozen muffins. Must be logged in to add a private note of these delicious apple pie filling example. Then you make the apple filling, sugar, eggs,... and fluffy yellow cake combines perfectly the! And elegant dinners alike or eat! ) 1/2 white and brown sugar, eggs, and. Images onto the button pie Biscuits may or may not meet accessibility guidelines flavorful, moist, this. Also love that this recipe makes about a dozen muffins ( or Three dozen mini muffins ) Transfer into piping! Dozen mini muffins ) Transfer into a piping bag milk and homemade caramel sauce makes bite. Recipe exactly, and it turned out all gummy and tasteless tyring to post rating... Inserted in the apple pie filling in a different bowl for example if... Sugar and 1/2 cup walnuts right! ) “ dice ” or “ chunk ” the pieces of apple. Brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl not an experienced baker and...