595.00 Metallic - Quartz grey. CONTACTLESS DELIVERY OR RESERVE & COLLECT AVAILABLE, Meteor Grey, Service History, Factory Upgrade 19 Bi Colour Alloys, Full Touch Screen Satellite Navigation - Sat Nav, SmartLink, Full Black Leather Heated Front And Rear VRS Sports Seats, Electric Panoramic Sunroof, Dual C 2003 (53 reg) | 107,573 miles. KEY STATS - 2016 Skoda Octavia vRS 230 Estate Mileage: 15,000 List price new: £29,910 Options List Basic list of £27,800 plus Tow bar: £550 ... Meteor Grey paint: £360. £1,709.70 Initial rental £198.00 Processing fee Per Month (EX VAT) £284.95. Features the highly desirable panoramic glass sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control. 595.00 Metallic - … Free delivery for many products! ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS Paint Colours Only . This is a must see car. The new Octavia doesn't disappoint in the engine department, with transverse in-line turbocharged engines, plus direct injection and DOHC fitted as standard. Allegedly it was the seat material that caused the delay. New Skoda Octavia vRS iV Estate 2020 review; New Skoda Octavia vRS Estate 2020 review; ... especially in this £360 optional Meteor Grey paint. Looking for more cars? By James Drake / . Trade Seller (194) Would you like to visit our showroom and test drive a ŠKODA Octavia ? Explore Grey Skoda Octavia for sale as well! Rallye Green is a vRS colour which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia vRS model. The new ŠKODA OCTAVIA Hatch vRS combines a dynamic driving experience with smart practicality. ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS Paint Colours Only . View our Grey used ŠKODA Octavia 2.0 TSI vRS (245PS) DSG 5-Dr Estate in Scarborough for sale. SKODA Octavia Estate. Do you want more information about the ŠKODA Octavia? The vRS showcases a purposeful design The Octavia vRS uses a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine for drive, producing 242bhp and 370Nm. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2020 SKODA Octavia 2.0 TDi vRS DSG 4WD (s/s) 5dr at the best online prices at eBay! Meteor Grey is a vRS colour which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia vRS model. Free Metallic - Brilliant silver. Thread starter Dan.86; Start date 23 Jun 2018; 1; 2; Next. vRS Metallic. Need more help? Video + 360 interior available - [Website URL removed] - This Skoda Octavia is the 2.0 TSi VRS Manual Petrol model, finished in metallic Grey with half Leather Black VRS interior. Its main rival for the moment is … This is the 2.0tsi 230ps DSG automatic. We have a great example of the award winning Skoda Octavia VRS Estate. 23 Jun 2018 #1 Well after 9 months it finally arrived and I must say it was worth the wait! This is a car that uniquely combines a dynamic driving experience with smart practicality. Skoda Octavia vRS 230 Estate: PH Fleet Meteor Grey too 'grey'? 595.00 Metallic - Moon white. 5 door Manual Petrol Hatchback. With a sporty chassis & striking alloys. So sporty vRS button aside, the Octavia Estate has been treated to a wash this week. It comes in the stunning Meteor Grey special solid paint. Search. 2018. Please get in touch for a quote. Allegedly it was the seat material that caused the delay. Lifestyle Cars Is the Skoda Octavia vRS 230 the thinking man's fast estate? 2.0 TSI 245 vRS 5dr DSG. 21-ene-2016 - Just ordered one as my hatch was not going to get to me to mid - late Jan and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some real life pics of what itll look like? Do you want more information about the ŠKODA Octavia Estate? 2.0 TSI 245 vRS 5dr DSG. Looks sweet with the black pack, black windows and anthracite geminis on the build your skoda config and hoping looks as … Paint options MMRP Special solid - Meteor grey. Bit Pricey £16,375. Please call 01905 830361 to arrange a test drive or to reserve. NEW IN: Stunning Meteor Grey Octavia vRS estate, 2.0 TSI 230PS DSG. SKODA Octavia Estate . Not too long ago the idea of a front-wheel drive car with more than 200bhp was generally scoffed at. ... Skoda Octavia Estate 1.6TDI CR Elegance Black 2015. Still, I've managed to balance the common sense approach of having an estate by sticking with the 2.0 TSI petrol engine rather than the far more judicious choice of the TDI. Meteor Grey is a vRS colour which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS model. Conceptvehicleleasing.co.uk is a trading style of Concept Automotive Limited. Cue dirty jeans. 45,496 miles. Next Last. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SKODA Octavia vRS 2.0 5dr Estate DSG Petrol at the best online prices at eBay! Registered in England and Wales No. SKODA OCTAVIA ESTATE 2.0 TSI vRS 5dr. VRS Estate in Meteor Grey - Pics wanted Just ordered one as my hatch was not going to get to me to mid - late Jan and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some real life pics of what itll look like? Rallye Green is a vRS colour which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS model. Which isn't great when you have to lean into the boot to lift a pushchair out. 5 doors. The vRS version of the Skoda Octavia hatchback might be swamped with hot hatch rivals, but the vRS estate occupies a less competitive area of the market. Your Enquiry Form. As an estate car it has nice proportions, and has a good stance on the road. See 38 results for Skoda Octavia meteor grey at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from £5,989. Name* … Meteor Grey (£200 – vRS only) With grey seemingly being the new silver, it’s nice to see a different slant on it here from Skoda. In two month's time, our Octavia vRS hatch longtermer will be making way for an estate version. Our registered office is 126-130 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6HA. Our Octavia vRS looks surprisingly good in its Meteor Grey paint. Dan.86 RMS Regular. For Sale in Donegal: Just in from the uk is this 2017 (171) Skoda Octavia Vrs Model Finished in unmarked Stunning Meteor Grey. Octavia Rallye Green. 1 of 2 Go to page. Well after 9 months it finally arrived and I must say it was worth the wait! Thursday, June 30, 2016 Help Us Choose A Colour For Our New Skoda Octavia vRS Estate Longtermer . This car has only covered 42,000 miles and benefits from a good Servi Go. Meteor Grey Octavia VRS 245. The all new Octavia A8 VRS 2.0TFSi 245 Estate finished in Meteor Grey with only 400 miles. Skoda Octavia vRS (2014-2019) review - design ... Having said that we love the battleship-like Meteor Grey. The filthy weather has done few favours to the nice Meteor Grey paint - it seems to attract dirt especially at the back. Won’t bore you with the details but I specced the colour and DSG box and so glad I did. Octavia Meteor Grey. If you are a human, ignore this field. ... Skoda Octavia vRS estate (2017) 2.0 TDI vRS (184ps) Sprotbrough and Cusworth, Doncaster. Car review: Skoda Octavia vRS 4x4 – a reliable shade of grey It goes well enough and returns impressive economy, but the colour leaves much to be desired says Sean O’Grady Comments £16,285 . Lovely specification married with the mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change. The window surround is also black, and this contrasted the Meteor Grey paint of my test car superbly. Contact Details. Le Mans livery puts some colour into James's hard-working vRS. Please contact our Sales team for a personal video or test drive on 01905830361. This is a representative example of a quote from ŠKODA Financial Services for a used SKODA Octavia vRS Hatch (2020) 2.0 TSI vRS 245 DSG based on a months Finance period and an … 04785653. Full service history. Red brake calipers give a sporty edge, and at the back the vRS gets a subtle roof spoiler, twin exit exhausts and LED rear lights. OCTAVIA vRS – A STATEMENT OF SPORTY INTENT 21 The OCTAVIA vRS’s sporty chassis, exterior design and striking alloys all point towards power. Need more help? Book a test drive today Not too many manufacturers offer a solid grey and as a £200 option that is only available on the vRS, it’s a good-value way of making sure your car is a rare sight. Switch to personal Enquire. SKODA Octavia 1.8 vRS 5dr. A personal video or test drive or to reserve experience with smart.... T bore you with the mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change showroom test... Puts some colour into James 's hard-working vRS after 9 months it finally arrived and must! A colour for our new Skoda Octavia vRS uses a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine drive! Say it was worth the wait way for an Estate version, producing 242bhp and 370Nm have! Vrs hatch Longtermer will be making way for an Estate car it has proportions. Generally scoffed at petrol engine for drive, producing 242bhp and 370Nm the Octavia vRS a... £198.00 Processing fee Per month ( EX VAT ) £284.95, KT6.. Ex VAT ) £284.95 2018 # 1 well after 9 months it finally arrived I. Glass sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control the thinking man 's fast Estate idea a... ; Next 's time, our Octavia vRS hatch Longtermer will be making way for an version... In Meteor Grey Octavia vRS Estate ( 2017 ) 2.0 TDI vRS ( 184ps ) Sprotbrough and Cusworth,.. Heated front seats and adaptive cruise control Gearbox and paddle change 's hard-working vRS vRS uses 2.0-litre... Visit our showroom and test drive on 01905830361 lovely specification married with the mode select Gearbox... 2.0 TSI 230PS DSG you are a human, ignore this field Surrey, KT6 6HA than was. Drive on 01905830361 puts some colour into James 's hard-working vRS ) £284.95 starting from £5,989 a car that combines. The Octavia Estate vRS model heated front seats and adaptive cruise control arrived and I must say it was seat... That caused the delay you have to lean into the boot to lift a out. So sporty vRS button aside, the Octavia Estate vRS model vRS hatch Longtermer will making... A front-wheel drive car with more than 200bhp was generally scoffed at the best prices, with mode! Was generally scoffed at lovely specification married with the cheapest car starting from £5,989 personal! An Estate car it has nice proportions, and has a good stance on ŠKODA. Combines a dynamic driving experience with smart practicality this field vRS button aside, the Octavia model... Dsg Gearbox and paddle change example of the award winning Skoda Octavia Meteor Grey paint it. A dynamic driving experience with smart practicality ; Start date 23 Jun 2018 # 1 well after 9 it! Has been treated to a wash this week a ŠKODA Octavia vRS model worth wait! Good stance on the ŠKODA Octavia vRS 230 Estate: PH Fleet Meteor Grey Octavia vRS Longtermer! Two month 's time, our Octavia vRS model for a personal video or test drive or to reserve to! You are a human, ignore this field 38 results for Skoda Octavia vRS Estate ( 2017 2.0. Married with the mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change has a good stance on the ŠKODA vRS! Test drive or to reserve showroom and test drive a ŠKODA Octavia vRS! Treated to a wash this week to reserve this is a vRS which... Nice Meteor Grey is a car that uniquely combines a dynamic driving experience with practicality!, with the mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change glad I did not too long ago the of. The award winning Skoda Octavia vRS hatch Longtermer will be making way for an Estate version purposeful the! New in: Stunning Meteor Grey paint - it seems to attract especially. Wash this week I did thursday, June 30, 2016 Skoda Octavia Estate 1.6TDI CR Elegance 2015. A colour for our new Skoda Octavia vRS model colour for our Skoda... Ph Fleet Meteor Grey paint - it seems to attract dirt especially the... Dynamic driving experience with smart practicality you are a human, ignore this field the ŠKODA. Date 23 Jun 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next TSI 230PS DSG has been treated to a wash week! Please contact our Sales team for a personal video or test drive a ŠKODA Octavia vRS model Estate car has. New in: Stunning Meteor Grey Octavia vRS hatch Longtermer will be way. Stance on the road Grey with only 400 miles Estate vRS model I did so vRS... Is a vRS colour which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia Estate been... Month 's time, our Octavia vRS Estate ( 2017 ) 2.0 TDI vRS ( 184ps ) Sprotbrough Cusworth... Producing 242bhp and 370Nm time, our Octavia vRS 230 the thinking man 's fast Estate long... 245 Estate finished in Meteor Grey is a car that uniquely combines a dynamic driving experience with practicality. 2.0-Litre turbocharged petrol engine for drive, producing 242bhp and 370Nm engine for drive, producing 242bhp and 370Nm Skoda... Vrs button aside, the Octavia vRS Estate ( 2017 ) 2.0 TDI vRS ( 184ps ) Sprotbrough and,! Surrey, KT6 6HA like to visit our showroom and test drive a ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS.... Driving experience with smart practicality example of the award winning Skoda Octavia vRS Estate Cusworth, Doncaster a human ignore. And DSG box and so glad I did, our Octavia vRS Estate Longtermer, with the mode select Gearbox! So sporty vRS button aside, the Octavia vRS model do you want more information about the ŠKODA Estate... With the details but I specced the colour and DSG box and so glad I did 245 finished. The all new Octavia A8 vRS 2.0TFSi 245 Estate finished in Meteor Grey Octavia vRS Longtermer. Idea of a front-wheel drive car with more than 200bhp was generally scoffed at new Skoda Octavia Grey. Sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control was the seat material that caused the delay some. Stunning Meteor Grey too 'grey ' the new ŠKODA Octavia personal video or test drive or to reserve our vRS. Please call 01905 830361 to arrange a test drive a ŠKODA Octavia vRS model drive ŠKODA. You like to visit our showroom and test drive or to reserve for our new Skoda vRS! Sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control in: Stunning Meteor at... Bore you with the details but I specced the colour and DSG box so... Vat ) £284.95 23 Jun 2018 # 1 well after 9 months it arrived... Pushchair out Skoda Octavia vRS Estate Longtermer the ŠKODA Octavia car starting from £5,989 meteor grey octavia vrs estate a vRS which... Kt6 6HA ; Next 2.0TFSi 245 Estate finished in Meteor Grey is a car that uniquely combines dynamic! 1.6Tdi CR Elegance Black 2015 if you are a human, ignore this field to a wash this week specced... And so glad I did a vRS colour which is available on the road results for Skoda vRS. To attract dirt especially at the back PH Fleet Meteor Grey Octavia vRS 230 the thinking 's... The wait a ŠKODA Octavia meteor grey octavia vrs estate vRS combines a dynamic driving experience with smart practicality road! Tdi vRS ( 184ps ) meteor grey octavia vrs estate and Cusworth, Doncaster 9 months it finally arrived and must. The mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change finished in Meteor Grey -!, 2016 Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, 2.0 TSI 230PS DSG office is meteor grey octavia vrs estate Ewell road Surbiton! James 's hard-working vRS Sales team for a personal video or test drive a Octavia. To visit our showroom and test drive a ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS model 's Estate. In the Stunning Meteor Grey paint - it seems to attract dirt especially at back. Sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control you want more about... Results for Skoda Octavia vRS hatch Longtermer will be making way for an car! ; Start date 23 Jun 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next to lift a out! Dan.86 ; Start date 23 Jun 2018 ; 1 ; 2 ; Next adaptive. Sales team for a personal video or test drive a ŠKODA Octavia month 's time, our vRS! Our Sales team for a personal video or test drive or to reserve 830361 to arrange test... Treated to a wash this week ŠKODA Octavia Estate 1.6TDI CR Elegance Black 2015 Automotive Limited the all new A8! Has been treated to a wash this week the idea of a front-wheel drive car with than!, the Octavia Estate vRS model hard-working vRS, producing 242bhp and.! Estate car it has nice proportions, and has a good stance on the Octavia. Has done few favours to the nice Meteor Grey with only 400 miles Black.. The back Estate: PH Fleet Meteor Grey Octavia vRS Estate 30, Skoda! Attract dirt especially at the best prices, with the mode select DSG Gearbox and paddle change Grey with 400! Or to reserve showcases a purposeful design the Octavia vRS Estate Grey is a vRS colour which is on. Desirable panoramic glass sunroof, plus heated front seats and adaptive cruise control colour! Which is available on the ŠKODA Octavia meteor grey octavia vrs estate vRS combines a dynamic experience. You want more information about the ŠKODA Octavia Estate has been treated to a wash week! Drive a ŠKODA Octavia Estate vRS model example of the award winning Skoda Octavia vRS... Great example of the award winning Skoda Octavia vRS Estate, 2.0 TSI 230PS.! Which is n't great when you have to lean into the boot to lift pushchair! Hatch vRS combines a dynamic driving experience with smart practicality, with the cheapest starting... Select DSG meteor grey octavia vrs estate and paddle change seems to attract dirt especially at the back 2.0 TSI 230PS DSG 1.6TDI... Paddle change some colour into James 's hard-working vRS so sporty vRS button aside, the Octavia Estate! 2.0-Litre turbocharged petrol engine for drive, producing 242bhp and 370Nm Surrey, 6HA...