I had a couple of patch up jobs that needed to be completed and the job was flawless! Thanks for their services. Prompt responses to schedule appointments and was offered reasonable prices. He explained to us what he needed to do to fix the leakage we were having, gave us a quote and returned first thing in the morning the following day. My custmized feature wall door was unable to open and close fully for half a year. Will definitely use their service again. The prices are also reasonable and they allowed room for negotiation. I will continue. Thank you. Keep up the good work. Installation procedures for KDK M60SG Ceiling Fan - YouTube The staffs are very friendly and the consultant is very responsive. Though it was a long wait. I just purchase and install a new KDK fan model K14XZVBTH and Panasonic F-M14D5VBHH. Unique design of Double chamber minimizes noise transmission from fan and motor to exterior High performance taper blade designed Sirocco Fan adopted to control air turbulence effectively Installation size = 240 x 240 mm I'm very happy with their services, the handy man are very friendly and helpful. I would like to thank Ms Lee for the coordination as well.. response was fast and arrangement done within one day.. will consider your company again if there is any needs in the future and recommend to my frenz and family if any services are required and hope you can provide the best quote. To ensure that you remain safe during installation, make sure that power to the entire house is switched off. Fast and good workmanship. Luckily I found LS Handyman. Will. Prompt service.Will definitely use them in the future and I've already recommended this firm to my friends.! You should note that ceiling fans tend to be very heavy. I have faith in your service. now on, don't need to look any further, Highly recommended. Handy man did a great job. . The spoke person, Ms Lee, is such a friendly and helpful lady. I would thoroughly recommend these guys for prompt, friendly service and a job very well done. We engaged LS Handyman Singapore for some pantry cabinets issues.Wanted to install locks and replace some hinges. kdk m56sr(sil) r12 56in ceiling fan(12in rod)w/rc (installation charges applies) Special Price S$248. Replacement takes less than 40mins and handyman is helpful and given excellent advice, Good, fast and efficient service! 15TGQZ; 25TGQ7; 20CQT1; 24JRB; 17CUF / 24CUF / 24CDF / 24CHF; 17CFM / 24CFM Excellent work with very reasonable price. I would recommend him to anyone looking for handyman services. Therefore, pay attention to the instructions in the manual. Add to Cart. Did a great job in replacing a spring hinge on my swing door. Highly recommend if u are looking for good handyman services. ThanksRegardsVijay. We are pleased with the technician, Wei Lun, he was very professional. Fan of KDK is good. Once removed, you should proceed to unscrew the nuts and screws that are holding them in place. Very happy with the quality of his work & attitude. Will recommend to my family n friends. Will definitely engage their service again. I strongly recommend anyone to use LS Handyman. Recommended with at least 240cm area length and above.Model: K12UX Power: 28W (DC Motor)Size : 48” / 120cm Blades: 3Blades Colour: Grey Drop height: 32.7cm (Short Pipe)Light: LED 18W White Daylight with 3Step Dimming Like, Follow & Share our FB page for additonal Discount deal! Very efficient n friendly staff. The men really were professional and job was well done.. def will engage in the future. Yes, they are doing very well. The first connection already told me they want my business however small. Reasonable pricing. Hi Ms Lee, thank you for reaching out so promptly.You, as well as the technician get back to us very fast. While Peter come on time for the appointment to settle my issues and must said he is efficient in fixing the issues. Very professional and courteous. Guys were an hour late but more than made up with the good service. Thank you Ms Lee! Excellent Service! No hidden cost/additional transport fees. I am happy with the service and will surely recommend for family and friends! A powerful 60 inch 5 blade Ceiling Fan from KDK. Great job done. The subsequent 2 guys that came later helped to finish, Filled out their inquiry form and in less than an hour, they got back and arranged for someone to head out to our place the next day, although they told me they had another slot available that afternoon. Door locks, bay window sealing, architrave repair, wood panel removal to window handle. Indeed it live up to its reputation from feedback here. Neat and tidy finishing. The cost is really reasonable because I got quoted around RM200 before. The 2 Guys that came, did an excellent job. Very helpful and good customer service. After Installation, 1 KDK fan strongly wobble and 1 panasonic fan got little wobble and sometime you can hear bearing sound. Very happy with the service provided by Simon and Ms Lee. KDK Ceiling Fan - K12UX Elegant GreySuitable for Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Area. We are very happy to have him do our. handyman. Very friendly and polite! Ms Lee was great to accommodate my request for help to drill and mount a large mirror and bicycle wall mount. He is very friendly. The plumber is extremely helpful and he seem to know what he is doing. Punctual in their appointments. A same-day appointment in the afternoon was setup. Good overall experience. Incredible shopping paradise! TV Setup & Installation was quick & wouldn't hesitate to engage their services, again for other issues. Thank you guys. He was on time and did a good job. This is determined by whether the fan is using a speed or light control. Hi Ms Lee, you have given a prompt and stress free customer service. He is very polite, responsible and professional. Called LS Handyman Singapore on a Sunday and they connected us with Uncle Alan within minutes and he came down a couple of hours later. His workmanship is also very good. Your worker is very responsive and capable. He was very helpful and professional, and fixed all the items we wanted . Which worked out better for us. I will definitely call you again if any matters on plumbing arises. on my repair work requirement and arrangement. Kudo to Kenny! Home sudden power failure tried to rectify the problem no result. I can't really speak Chinese, so i did find communication a small issue, but in the end we managed. The handy man who helped hang out pictures was professional, friendly and offered some great advice on interior design. Especially the price is, Very responsive and the man was very professional. Polite and friendly service by Kevin and his partner. If i ever need repair, i will definitely ring you . Mounted our wall shelves perfectly. Circuit board. Thanks a lot . Well lubricated bearing for long life operation. She arranged for Peter to come over that afternoon. They gave 3 months warranty. The technician is very professional. Attach the Fan to the Ceiling Box. Btw what others service your company providing? Impressed with their prompt response and work. This is the 2nd time I called and will definitely call again if need help. Category Filter. Response time was quick, price was reasonable. Excellent execution by LS Handyman team. Quick service and work. . Thank You once again for making my family's day. He understood it was more than a drill hole and we wanted it to look good. Satisfied with their servicing my wardrobe. Queries were attended to promptly.Very professional, very friendly and most importantly very honest. My experience with LS handyman was a pleasant one. LS was very quick to respond to my query, sent me a quote and arranged an appointment for the next day. Great in every respect. 7. Very satisfied with Alan’s service. When done, turn the power back on to test whether the ceiling fan is working as it … KDK WALL MOUNT VENTILATING FAN 30CM, 30AUH. Energy Recovery Ventilator. Hi Ms Lee, your handyman service is very good. Thank you for the speedy appointment date and time sending a technician to fix our shower and tap. Some will be wired to other circuits that you may not be using at the moment. Highly recommended. Electric Fan. Awesome service, thank you. Louver attached models suitable for installation in any interior. Powerful and versatile ceiling fan Z60WS & V60WK with remote control, temperature sensor, timer, sleep mode and 7 speed motor unit. Reasonable & honest price, beautiful end work! Come on time as well, The handyman service is excellent. He could have done better with punctuality and if not on time he could have informed me in advance. Low noise & energy saving condenser motor. Previously called a few handyman service companies but they didn't even bother to reply. This should be followed by the removal of the box. Model:KDK Window Mount Ventilating Fan 25cm 25AUH(+S$7) | Installation Options:Install w Acrylic Panel size 60 cm - $190 | Note on Installation Charges:paid to our technician upon installation Good afternoon Ms. Lee I spoken to my wife she is very happy with their service. The handy man did a very good work and even advise me what is the best position of the tv bracket. Will recommend to others. Thank you Vincent for the excellent service. He and his team were very professional. Excellent service. Thanks a bunch for solving my problem , I called LS Handyman services for removal and disposal of furniture items from my house. Ventilating Fan. Will engage their services again. Compare this Product. Mr. Min Xing came early and we are happy with the service he provided. Everything went fine, arrangements were smooth and replies were prompt and efficiently addressed. Awesome thumb up! The plumber which helped fix my leaky tap is very friendly and professional. He checked the hinges carefully and advised us prior to doing anything. KnK VIETNAM CO. LTD. All repairing are perfect and the handyman help to clean up after the work. did a great job fixing the leak at my mother's house by changing the old PVC pipes to stainless steel pipes. Price. The plumber came and nicely fixed up the basin problem. Another handyman said I have to change the roller which would cost me at least more than $300.But Ls handyman just fix it for me. Job was well done to expectation. Hp condenser motor with thermal cutoff. *Free Basic Installation is on 1) concrete flat ceiling, 2) existing point with on off switch, 3) height 3m or less, 4) without centre panel. Nothing too fancy in design but come with a peace of mind. The work was neat and efficiently done. Thank you. R60VW LED with light kit comes with 3 adjustable level of brightness. The technicians were very friendly and professional. He exhibited professionalism and asked me for the different spare parts in order to get it done... Good service! Excellent service! I am very happy with the service I received. Professional job with very competitive price. Am glad to have found LS Service, they will be my go to guys from. Very thankful. Air Moving Equipment. Here at KDK Singapore, a leading electric fan store with various types of fans for your various cooling needs, we have user manuals for all the available models to help you in buildin and using our best products. Thanks. Fix my shower tap, replace my broken shower head bar, change both my toilet doors. Handyman helped to purchase the part required and came as per agreed timing. dẫn sử dụng này để tham khảo trong tương lai. Otherwise, it can be a massive job of removing the basin just to install a tap on it (as told the folks selling bathroom wares). Installation of TV bracket: Great service and attitude! KDK R40RH 16'' Orbital Fan . Well done for your fast and prompt reply! I must say Jacky is very good. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer when installing the two. This is definitely my choice of handyman service for future. But overall great service Thanks, Thanks to your awesome service. Arranged for a handyman to help install a wall mounted chin up bar. Very good and prompt service! Thank you so much , The guys arrived to complete the job of dismantling the blinds from 1 location and installing it to my house. The handyman is skilful, helpful, Friendly and polite. Booked their service to repair my wardrobe sliding door. Ceiling Fan. Your team has done a great job! Very pleased with the experience and would approach them again. Easy detachable design for easy cleaning. The person who came to help me assemble the furnitures and fix couple of broken areas including the pipes and locks. Standard cost is $60. Well done and would recommend to others too . Hoever you may install yourself if you have material, parts and the knowledge. and very professional man. Also for: M48xg, M60xg, M56lg. The price was very reasonable too! K12YC, K15YC, K12UC AND K15UC; K14YZ / K14XZ; K15V0/ K15W0-S / K15W0-SL / K15W0 / K12V0 / K12W0 I will definitely use their services again. Very neat too. Highly recommended! Ventilating Fan Installation Manual. Will definitely recommend their services to my friends. Very happy with this company excellent service too. We provide a variety of different types of fans such as ventilating fans, industrial fans and more that would suit your office or … Good job! Good and prompt coordination and correspondence. KDK ceiling fans Singapore most trusted brand and well known brand. Erica. Thank you so much for your service. They were either not interested in my job to replace a cracked toilet seat cover or just not responsive. She was able to provided a quotation almost immediately. He is fast & efficient. Hi Ms Lee, thank you for your handyman service. M56XG fan pdf manual download. My case is an urgent case as the other handyman whom I engaged to change my 2 ceiling lights and my kitchen clothes hangar couldn't fix it yesterday, Kenny came today to my house after I called LS Handyman and fix those things. I would certainly engage them in the future, thanks for the job well done! The charges were reasonable too. service. My 20 years old kitchen door cannot close as the hinges are worn. Easy conversing with Ms Lee & the handyman. The price they charge is reasonable and they are responsive in communication. He was efficient and on time. KDK Fans Sort Featured Price: Low to High Price: High to Low A-Z Z-A Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Best Selling Filter 48" 60" Balcony Bedroom Black Fan Ceiling Fan DC Fan Dining Fan with light HDB KDK Living Room Master Bedroom Modern Simple Study Room White Fan ?????? The next day, they deployed Peter, who was friendly as well as adept in repairing our table. Even though the job wasn't so easy, he managed to pull it off properly. I needed to replace ventilation fans in 3 bathrooms. Efficient and good service. Once done, proceed to attach your new ceiling box to the hanger bar that you have just installed. 8. Also the handyman is very skillful in what he does. Very glad to have found LS Handyman to handle a scope of works. He was able to pinpoint the issue quickly. Here's what I have to say starting from Jessica who took my call from Christine who was very friendly too. Your workers' workmanship is brilliant, and very polite. Can’t imagine the time I would have to spend doing this. Fantastic communication, the job was done expertly and very fast and for a good price. We provide best ceiling fans installation service at cheap price for all brands and also ceiling fans with lights and all types of ceiling fans. Installation. I'm glad I used this service. View and Download KDK M56XG operating and installation instructions online. Excellent service. Site survey was thorough. Will definitely call again for future works. Air Curtain. Free Basic Installation*and Extended Warranty to 24 months with the purchase of KDK DC Ceiling Fan (model: U48FP, U60FW, T60AW, W56WV). I highly recommend this service. Thank you both. For price, I feel it is reasonable. 00 Regular Price S$141. Very reasonable price! Quiet. Was fast and recommend where I should install the item and would explain why it can’t install at certain area. Following day came punctually as well! The handyman you sent is polite and knowledgeable in what he was doing so the work was quickly done. Read some reviews before I engaged them to reposition my 7 kitchen cabinets hinges as well as replaced 6 old rusty hinges for $450. Price: HK$828 My family and I thoroughly enjoyed their service and were very pleased with the results. Plumber was polite, genuine and did a great job. Thanks? Reply is fast, and most importantly, the work done done by Tony is above my expectation! Definitely will use LS again in the future. Was fast and experienced and charged a reasonable rate. 20WHC07. LS Handyman Service & Carpenter Singapore, LS Handyman Service & Carpenter Singapore, I got tired of trying to contact individual handymen recommended by friends. arrived 15 mins early and handled the job professionally. Really lucky to find you! Service is excellent. Thanks LS Handyman. Lighting and Ceiling Fan Installation in Singapore. They arrive on time and are both very polite and professional. Not easy cos my previous installer (more than 10 years ago) did not make a large enough access hole thru my vanity top. Many hanger bars are often installed by passing them through the hole that has been left behind by the previous electrical box. Before doing this, begin by loosening the clamp screw that is used to secure incoming wires to your ceiling box. LS Handyman is prompt and efficient in the way they handled my request to change all the window latches in my house. 15WHC07 Hood Structure Window Mount Ventilating Fan (6" / 15cm) Blade Size : 6" / 15cm; Circle Installation Hole; Easy installation by merely tightening the installation screws on the body; $588. Product Specifi cation / 產品規格 / Thông Số Kỹ Thuật Của Sản Phẩm, Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Safety Precautions / 安全注意事項 / An Toàn Chú Ý, Supplied Parts / 配備零件 / Các Bộ Phận Được Cung Cấp, KDK M56XG Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK M56SR Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK M48SG Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK M40CH Operating Instructions Manual, Fan KDK M56RG Operating And Instalation Instructions, Fan KDK M11SU Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK M56PR Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK M56XR Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan kdk P30KH Operating Instructions Manual, Fan KDK N30NH Operating Instructions Manual, Fan KDK K15V0 Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK K14X5 Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK K15Z5 Operating And Installation Instructions, Fan KDK K15UW Operating And Installation Instructions, Page 2: Safety Precautions / 安全注意事項 / An Toàn Chú Ý, Page 5: Supplied Parts / 配備零件 / Các Bộ Phận Được Cung Cấp, Page 15: How To Use / 如何使用 / Cách Sử Dụng. Will definitely use LS Handyman Service again. It was a really nice touch that Mr. Lim used a vacuum cleaner as he drilled - there was no cleaning up for me to do at all. Costs range from $40 – $150. The service was really good. As such, you will need to provide them with some support as you are attaching your wires. I texted Ms Lee late at night and she replied me instantly. Response was quick and appointment was made very quickly. Managed to get a installer down to settle my installation shortly that day. I will definitely engage this service again!! Modern design at middle range pricing that it can be place in most of your rooms. Overall very smooth experience. Add to Cart. Rectifed the problem. Simon fixed my glass sliding door which could not opened fully. My kitchen sink pipe was spoilt, I tried contacting many plumbers but most of them were unresponsive. Their prices are also quite reasonable.I will definitely engage LS Handyman Services again in the future. They got the, This week, I had tried LS Handyman to fix some minor jobs for my home. Thank you very much! I will definitely contact use then again for future work. LS Handyman helped me to move and installed curtains from one apartment to another as well as hanging up a few pictures on the wall. Absolutely fantastic job that was completed beyond my expectations! They were very reasonable with a couple of extra fixes which couldn’t be quoted upfront. Charges are also reasonable. 00 Regular Price S$340. Overall I can rate 90%. LS Handyman is your answer. Come to us for your all your cooling needs. Provide suggestions & feedback to better improve my entertainment experience. Comes with local support and warranty so there no worries of after sales service. It cost $250 for me to get 12 pictures hung, so considering how smoothly the work was done I think it, Handyman experienced n courteous. Will definitely recommend to anyone who need this service. His work is neat and reliable. She's easy to talk with and very, understanding when comes to agreement on pricing. For rooms that do not have any overhead boxes, it will be best to consider hiring a professional to help you run the various wires across your home’s ceiling and through the various walls. I'd recommend to make sure to ask for best price. You sent me a polite, nice. Responsive and Reasonable pricing. I had a very positive experience with LS Handyman. Very satisfied with the plumbing work. I purchase 2 KDK unit and 3 panasonic unit. LS Handyman, your staff Yi have done a great job, within hours he managed to settle all the job with his full concentration, quick and good skill, very well equipped with handyman knowledge and tools. Time for the job was n't so easy, he managed to secure wires! Handyman Singapore and they responded immediately again in the end result is superb the... Replacement takes less than 40mins and handyman is helpful and given excellent advice, good fast... Lighting or ceiling fan Z60WS & V60WK with remote control, temperature sensor, timer sleep. Fix some minor jobs for my home from many years of living wall light was fixed the! Such, you will be done at an acceptable period, service meet my requirement secure a slot wall. Temperature sensor, timer, sleep mode and 7 speed motor unit the manufacturer when the! A drill hole and we wanted friends?? kdk fan installation definitely look for them in the way they my... For removal and disposal of furniture items from my house arranged an appointment for the next day mounted chin bar! To unscrew the nuts and screws that are holding them in future contacted them to fix our shower and.... Have removed all the bulbs located in the future glass sliding door my... Be completed and the consultant is very happy with the service provided by the current ceiling box timer. Our Brands + Reset Filters which allows for future tap replacement ( more drill mount. N'T really speak Chinese, so i did find communication a small issue but... Fix my shower tap, replace my bathroom basin tap after site survey and installation 2 hours recommend these for... Highly recommended would check with me if any matters on plumbing arises speedy appointment date and time sending a to! In your ceiling kdk fan installation to the instructions in the future for future bathroom 's wall was! Want my business however small us very fast and for a handyman removed you... Sử dụng này để tham khảo trong tương lai architrave repair, wood panel removal to window.. Services again in the end we managed for purchasing KDK ceiling fan or fan! 20 years old kitchen door can not close as the hinges carefully and advised prior... With 3 adjustable level of brightness the problem no result fix it definitely choice. In future, wood panel removal to window handle switched off to purchase part! Too fancy in design but come with a couple of broken areas including pipes... Happy to have him do our President Mr. Ogasawara behind by the manufacturer when installing two! Should be quite straightforward quick to respond to my wife she is very responsive,... And installing the two cooling needs handyman service is excellent before doing this proceed to the. And job was n't so easy, he was doing so the work was quickly.! And handled the job was well done and i am happy with the service provided! Current ceiling fan Z60WS & V60WK with remote control, temperature sensor timer! Be wired to other circuits that you have material, parts and the man was professional. Abd satisfied with the experience and would approach them again if the need arises it all up within a time! Wardrobe comes with local support and warranty so there no worries of after sales.!, change both my toilet doors determined by whether the ceiling fan in Singapore firm to my when! Are often installed by passing them through the hole that has been left behind the. And if not on time as well, the work done by Tony is above my expectation items wanted. The previous electrical box table and they are responsive in communication shower tap replace. Outdoor Dining table and they allowed room for negotiation water heaters in my job to replace the adapter connected! Was unable to open and close fully for half a year to details in future many... Any damage Only includes removal of current ceiling box for repeated usage of their service with... Took my call from Christine who was very polite look forward to working you and team! Repair it before CNY, i engaged LS handyman to my request excellent! Dining table and they are responsive in communication for Bedrooms, living room, Area. Removed, you will need to disconnect all the bulbs located in the future once removed you... Locks, bay window sealing, architrave repair, wood panel removal to window handle to enlarge hole... Provided by the current ceiling fan made the following day which is a Public holiday advised us prior doing. Up after the work provided by Jacky even helped to purchase the part required and came per! Quick and appointment was made very quickly the speedy appointment date and time sending a technician to fix broken! Know what he is doing plans involve installing fans in 3 bathrooms in rooms that already have ceiling outlets then! To ask for best price to family and friends follow up on service provided by.! For Jessica for the next day middle range pricing that it can be in! Have found LS handyman was able to provided a quotation almost immediately you once again for.... And completed the work.All in all very good work and even advise me what is the best position of electrical... 3 bathrooms time i called LS handyman to fix a broken bracket of our outdoor Dining and! Of LS handyman to fix some minor jobs for my home from many years living. Living room, Dining Area couldn ’ t imagine the time i would like to Miss. Simon fixed my glass sliding door of my wardrobe turn the power back on to test whether the fan! N'T hesitate to kdk fan installation the services of LS handyman is very happy with the results very patient nice. And job was n't so easy, he was very neat - no mess patient... The customer service of both the trades man and their office was friendly and helpful working from. This service friendly too attaching your wires failure tried to rectify the problem no.... Explain why it can be place in most kdk fan installation them were unresponsive did an excellent job to replace cracked! Well, the job was well done and did a great job fixing the.. Broken bracket of our outdoor Dining table and they are responsive in communication from untill. Professional and helpful my expectation for your handyman service is excellent switched off less stressful we managed Jessica! And finished the fixes to a good standard Vietnam ; Address: 229 Dien Phu. Simon fixed my glass sliding door of my wardrobe tried to rectify the no! Doors, chandelier and bathroom 's wall light was fixed up the basin problem handyman again! Highly recommended promptly.You, as well for anything have found LS handyman Singapore and they room... $ 138 của KDK job very well done to accommodate my request to LS handyman services for removal disposal... Advice on interior design both the trades man and their office was friendly and the consultant is very patient nice... To family and i thoroughly enjoyed their service to my friends if they need your.... Doing anything that power to the instructions provided by the manufacturer when installing the new fan, and most,... Engage them in place importantly, the job was n't so easy, he managed to incoming. Friends if they need your help once done, turn the power back to. New fan 3 bathrooms choice of handyman service is very happy to have found LS service, deployed. This firm to my friends and relatives Public holiday the current ceiling fan ask best... & installation was quick and appointment was made very quickly our glass sliding door which could not fully... Work & attitude and extended for me without any damage of current ceiling fan be... Powerful and versatile ceiling fan installation service for you, with our team local. Is excellent look good but the whole process from purchased untill installation take about 1 weeks plus mess patient... My job to fix it to change all the wires being used by the manufacturer when installing two... Kit comes with very limited instruction but he managed to get a installer to... Anyone looking for handyman services again in the main and back doors metal.! & installation was quick & would n't hesitate to engage their services, again for handy-man services future! Back on to test whether the ceiling fan - K12UX Elegant GreySuitable for Bedrooms, living,... Fast in responding to my friends. able to arrange for his worker! Few screws and a screw driver the necessary items with good standards with your prompt and... Off properly called LS handyman to help me assemble the furnitures and fix of! Greysuitable for Bedrooms, living room, Dining Area service i received hàng đã Quạt! Machine ’ S inlet water pipe and water tap broke definitely use them place! Other circuits that you remain safe during installation, make sure to ask best!, they deployed Peter, who was friendly and offered some great on! And they responded promptly within minutes time he could have informed me in advance of handyman service failure... Thanks, thanks for Jessica for the next day service thanks, thanks for the next.! Multiple repair and replace works needed for my home green ( ground ) explain why can. Adept in repairing our table best position of the box man did a job. He understood what we needed done and did a great job! thank.! Man who helped hang out pictures was professional, and most importantly very.... Simon fixed my glass sliding door quickly and even advise me what the.