No problem. Yummy. (kasuri methi) (optional, but recommended). What sort of quantity of either do you think might be a good balance. © 2012 - 2020 - Swasthi's Recipes. Hi Jane, Jeera aloo recipe | How to make jeera aloo - Swasthi's Recipes Hope this helps. But I prefer to use a few more ingredients which elevate the flavor of the dish. Oct 27, 2019 - Baingan ka Bharta is one of the best recipe variant; used by making egg plant - a vegetable that originated in India. 0 … Chatpate Aloo You can use more spice powders to make the dish spicy. Get the Ranveer Brar app to stay updated with a vast range of personally curated recipes, his travel voyages and insightful recommendations from the most renowned chef in India. Arabic. Then add Cumin Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds let them crackle. 4. Give her this dry fruits milkshake for her breakfast. When they begin to splutter, add ginger and green chilies. Hello Surajj I go with the first method as it is easy to boil the potatoes first. 0 Comments. You can use around 400 grams. Swasthi – this recipe was fantastic. Any variations will just go well in this dish. Delicious and easy. she does not eat anything. After 2 decades of experience in practical Indian cooking I started this blog to help people cook better & more often at home. Thank you again, Sandy. You can also give her this carrot shake for breakfast. Thanks a lot for trying the recipes. You are welcome! Step By Step Recipe. – Suzanne, Hi Suzanne Mix the whole mixture well. Jul 29, 2019 - #PalakPaneerrecipe #PunjabiPalakPaneer #RanveerBrarWant to know the history of your favourite #PalakPaneer ? 3. So glad to know you liked it. Shirwale is a classic noodle dish from Konkan region of Maha. Taste test and add more salt if needed. Very very good! Cheers! Related Videos. Hi Swasthi, could you give me a guide to what you think might be an overall weight of potatoes is required. Get creative & add in the veggies you love! The potatoes must hold shape and not become mushy. Thank you. Add chopped ginger, garlic and onions mix well. Shirwale. If you have kids at home, skip the chili. 2 fruit serving 45 to 60 mins before dinner and lunch. Thanks for adding another dish to our breakfast menu. You can also check this simple homestyle dal fry here, Yummy jeera aloo. I also thought some peas. Cook for 2 to 3 mins on a low heat. Hope you all enjoy the dinner! I made this for the first time. Couldn’t believe a simple dish can taste so good. Will cook tomorrow night (australian time) with dal palak and tumeric rice. Preferably 45 mins before her lunch and dinner. 8. Then add 1 pinch of hing. Aloo Sabji 2 ways | आलू की सब्जी | Jeera Aloo | Aloo Shimla Mirch ki sabji | Chef Ranveer Brar Bhale hi aloo humaara apna nahin hai, par humne isey poori tarah apnaaya hai, agree? They enjoy this just with any thing, rice or roti as a side. Cover and cook on the lowest flame. what can I do. To check if they are cooked, prick with a fork. Quickly pour 3 tablespoons water and mix. Glad to know the recipes are helping. Just tried it out. Saute it … Toss them gently and cover the pan. I enjoy reading your posts. Next add 2 tablespoons ghee or oil to the hot pan. You are welcome. View Step By Step. Here Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for Aloo Gosht, unique mutton curry with potatoes. Set aside. In a hot pan add Ghee and let it heat. Next add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Do not burn. To cook them in pressure cook, cook for 2 to 3 whistles. This jeera aloo is also served in most Indian restaurants in an North Indian thali (meal). You are welcome. A 5 year old has to be at least 18 kgs. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the authentic traditional recipe for kachori and serves it with aloo ki sabji. Kids need fancy & new varieties every time for their meal. Saute for a 30 to 60 seconds. Mix and fry for a 30 seconds to 1 minute. Initially give her only fruits, boiled vegetables, soaked almonds, soups for 1 week. Cool them and peel off the skin. Pour 3 tablespoons water and combine well. In a pan, heat oil on medium flame and mustard oil let the oil become hot. Tip: To make cumin powder, I roasted the cumin seeds on a low flame until aromatic. Reduce the flame to low. A little of bowl simply. Don’t feel like making a fresh batch of aloo samosa everytime you crave the crispy Indian snack? Do not over mix otherwise they may turn mushy. Also mushrooms, peas and spinach doesn’t need a lot so use accordingly. Will go through your recipes to find the same. Khasta kachori is a delicious fried puffed pastry filled with spicy moong dal mixture. The rest of the days give her 200 ml curd/dahi for morning snack. After 1 week – Very soon the mixture thickens. Then add the potatoes. Don’t give her lot of heavy foods. Jul 8, 2020 - Can we imagine a life without potatoes? Now, add asafoetida, green chillies and mix very well. Narrate nice happy stories. 2. As Chef Ranveer Brar goes on a trip to Vadodara, he can't but help to lose his foodie soul to the deliciousness that is Kathiawadi cuisine. 10. :) Here are, not one, but Two Aloo sabjis for you - Jeera Aloo and Aloo-Capsicum. I have the simple bhindi masala here This helps jeera aloo to absorb the flavors. Then this Chatpate Aloo is a must try.Aloo bhale apni na ho par humne isey poori tarah se apnaya hai :) This dish will will be wiped off the plate clean, guaranteed!. Very tasty with dal and rice. Wash and boil potatoes just until cooked. 6.Aloo. But I make it with more spices & spice powders. Would either of these be ok to cook in the masala before adding the potatoes. Now add onion and cook until translucent. I do the same to make the coriander powder as well. Add yogurt in a … Cube them to desired sizes. Adding more veggies with need slightly more spices. Deep- fry the potatoes in mustard oil only till its 70% cooked. Feb 4, 2020 - Jeera Aloo and Aloo Simla mirch sabji quick recipes #JeeraAloo #Aloosabji #Aloojeera #Aloosimlamirch #simlamirchsabji #Aloosubzi #aloofry #tastyaloosabji #Ranveerbrar #MasterchefIndia #Aloojhatpatrecipe #aloosekyabanaye #chefranveer I’m Swasthi shreekanth, the recipe developer, food photographer & food writer behind Swasthis recipes. For the curry, heat mustard oil in a pan. Now, add asafoetida, green chillies and mix very well. Bhale hi aloo humaara apna nahin hai, par humne isey poori tarah apnaaya hai, agree? Thank you so much for trying. Serve aloo simla mirch ki sabzi recipe along with phulkas. Then add in hing, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and mango powder. Glad it turned out good! The key thing here is to use the correct amount of spices. I make so many variations to this recipe. Hi Sandy, Save recipe. And watch the recipe video too while you are at it…” Avoid all deep fried foods, sugar, bread, maida, biscuits and all junk. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the authentic traditional recipe for kachori and serves it with aloo ki sabji. Will be a standard in our house. Some people make it just by sauteing the aloo with jeera, green chilies & ginger. Feb 18, 2020 - Dum Aloo is an absolute favourite with everyone. For the latest food news, health tips, Lifestyle and recipes follow us on livingfoodz.com. Serve it with rice, roti or as a side. Hi Teena, First method is to boil the potatoes and then saute them with spices. Like most other kids, mine too love potatoes. Or, how the greens evolved in Indian household? Yes you are right. Followed by a cup of water. Prick the potatoes from all sides using a fork. , Hello Swasthi. You can skip her other breakfast and give her 2 boiled eggs on alternate days for mid morning snack. You can also grill the potatoes in a oven and then add them to the tempering. Add ¾ to 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, ¾ teaspoon cumin powder and 1¼ teaspoon coriander powder. Cube them to desired sizes. So this recipe will give you a very aromatic, mildly spicy & delicious Jeera aloo that you can even enjoy with just some plain rice & yogurt. 1. Thanks! I often do this for dinner to go with the rice & gravy. MORE COMMENTS. To cook in Instant pot, pressure cook for 6 mins. Then add turmeric powder, asafoetida, coriander powder and saute it for 3-4 minutes Your instructions are spot-on. This easy to make curry is spicy, creamy and mouth-wateringly delicious. Aloo gobi. An innovative take on the traditional jeera aloo served with poori. I added black mustard seeds after the cumin seeds as well. Evening snack give her any thing you can make In Indian cuisine, apart from this Jeera aloo there are so many Aloo recipes that are popular like this hara bhara kabab, veg cutlet, aloo tikki , aloo gobi and this simple Potato curry. I hope these tips will be useful. Don’t allow her to watch TV or play with gadgets while eating. Aloo simply. Wash potatoes thoroughly. 13. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for a pancake-like dish . 5. 7. Serve jeera aloo with rice-dal, poori, roti or chapati. Once done, turn off the heat, stir with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Jul 31, 2020 - 2 TYPES ALOO SABJI - ALOO JEERA | ALOO CAPSICUM Can we imagine a life without potatoes? You can also add ginger garlic paste if you do not have ginger. Aloo. View Step By Step. Indian cuisine has a rich variety of mutton curries. This is a dry dish, so it is good to serve along with a gravy, dal or atleast a raita. When the masala is ready (after adding water it thickens) then I add all of them back along with potatoes. You can cook in a pressure cooker on a medium flame for 2 to 3 whistles. Take care not to over fry ginger as it may lend a bitter taste. Hi Nabarun I m not able understand swasthi pls help. Hope this helps. Along with this give her 1.5 tsps honey with 1.5 tsps lemon juice on empty stomach for 6 weeks. I usually make a lot of cumin powder and store it in a glass jar. . While I haven’t made all of your recipes, I’ve made quite a few and they are all delicious. #RBLockdownCookbook - Day 16 - In the mood for something chatpata today? img. Here Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for Aloo Gosht, unique mutton curry with potatoes. Healthy Jeera Aloo Roll by Chef Sanjyot Keer. Whether you are a novice or an experienced cook I am sure Swasthi’s Recipes will assist you to enhance your cooking skills. Some basmati rice, dal, this jeera aloo, papads & vegetable salad is one of the best combos. Serve jeera aloo as a side with rice, roti or paratha. I often make Jeera aloo for the lunch box as there is no preparation work involved. Cooled completely and then powdered. Jeera aloo can be made made in 2 ways. Thank you again for the recipe. Trello is the visual collaboration platform that gives teams perspective on projects. It also goes well in sandwiches, wraps or rolls. Feb 15, 2015 - Browse our entire collection of Recipes Video and watch for free in HD only on OZEE! Thank you so much! Ek sabji aisi jo sabko khush kare. It turned out be great. Reduce the flame to low. Hi Shivani, Taste it and add more salt if needed. So I sometimes add in some green peas, cubed capsicum, sometimes a handful of methi leaves or palak (spinach). Read more.. Glad to know it turned out good, Yes you can add them. very good and my family too loved, Yummy! saute for a few minutes until tender and begin to start changing color. Add ¼ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur). Soon the the spice powder blends well with water and thickens. Very nice recipe with quite a subtle taste. If still uncooked then you will feel the hardness. Keep well and positive in these challenging times. Saute till fragrant. Ranveer Brar. Stir in the boiled potatoes, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt to taste and tomatoes. Toss them well with the cumin seeds and green chilies. cover the pan; turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Breakfast Xpress is a breakfast recipe show where Chef Ranveer Brar shows us how to create some amazing breakfast recipes with a twist. Jeera refers to cumin & aloo to potatoes. This takes just a minute. , Mam I am loving your receipe guidance I made aloo jeera & kushka rice it was owsome keep it up sister by following your recipe guidelines in a week I became good cook thank you so much sister god bless you. Serve jeera aloo hot with phulkas or pooris. You can skip hing if you don’t have or don’t like it. This Jeera aloo is absolutely the best!! Yes she is underweight. Hi Amina, Add it here. Today they took to school in the chapati rolls with some yogurt. You can also cube the potatoes first and then cook them in pressure cooker or in pot. Cipe how to make gobi aloo swasthi's recipes. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the recipe for this easy to make tasty homely food. img. 9. Add 1 chopped green chili and 1 tablespoon fine chopped ginger. Finally sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves. Turned out to be delicious. I cook in a pot with a partially covered lid. Avoid atta or all wheat products. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. There are a few different ways it is made. I made it tonight and I may have gone a little overboard on the chile, but I like spicy, so that was fine by me. Lunch – include dal/ meat with rice and one stir fried veggie in ghee or butter. Add cumin seeds and let them crackle. Cooked the jeera aloo last night. Thank you! the bell pepper would be lightly browned around the edges and softened too. Ginger is also optional but adds flavor. You can't please everyone, you are not potato! Next add in the potatoes and toss them gently. Tried the jeera aloo for sons school tiffin today. They should not be mushy. Jeera aloo recipe – Quick, simple, delicious potatoes sauteed in mild spices. My children liked your jeera aloo very much. Ranveer Brar. Pour oil or ghee to a hot pan. The content is copyrighted to SWASTHI'S and may not be reproduced in any form. img. 11. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan, add cumin seeds let it crackle. Add ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves) too. Thanks for rating the recipe The second method is to saute the aloo first with cumin and then cook them in the pan itself. Chef Ranveer Brar is an Indian chef, TV show host, judge and food stylist. 12. Jeera Aloo. Here's a special recipe to enjoy on #GuruPurnima..And more on the way :) FARALI SUKHI BHAJI Preparation Time: 10mins Cooking Time: 10mins Serves: 1 … Boiled potatoes are sauteed with cumin seeds and spice powders to make the most delicious potatoes. Sprinkle turmeric powder, red chili powder, sugar and salt to taste  as required. Ranveer was the youngest Executive Chef to have ever worked with a five-star hotel in India. Quick Aloo Gobi - Herbie's Spices. I resort to this jeera aloo when I have surprise guests home for a meal. Stir the vegetables along with the spices until well coated with the spices. The rasam is spicy and tangy and when served with steaming hot rice and aloo roast is simply irresistible. Glad you all like it. Now add the crushed paste, saute until light brown and then add the Curd mixture. You are welcome.Glad your children liked the jeera aloo. Add in the boiled aloo. You can skip this and add lemon juice later. Loved your recipe. Thank you. For best results follow the step-by-step photos above the recipe card. Thanks much for the comment. Add the potato cubes. In a pan add oil let it heat properly and add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, crushed paste saute them for a minute. They love it. ... Breakfast Xpress Chef Ranveer Brar Jeera Aloo Bake with Tamatar Methi Poori. Forgot account? I even add sliced mushrooms or broccoli. Thank you so much! I will add some mushrooms or peas or spinach with it next time. By swasthi , on March 30, 2020, 38 Comments, Jump to Recipe. Would go along great with a dhaba style dal fry. My aim is to help you cook great Indian food with my time-tested recipes. It was medium spicy and not hot. , I like ua recipes.. Its easy and simple . And quick and easy too! Cool them and remove the skin. Hi Sandy If rajma chawal is the comfort food of North India, then Rasam rice is the comfort food of South India. Welcome Sandy Log In. Dahi wale aloo potato. Sometimes I also use it as a filling in the Kathi rolls and sandwiches along with some julienned veggies. Use Trello to collaborate, communicate and coordinate on all of your projects. Thank you very much, hi swasthi my daughter is 5 years old and she is underweight she is just 12 kg. ranveer.brar Verified #RBLockdownCookbook - Day 27 - Millet Methi Paratha - With the combined goodness of Millets and Methi, this dish is an absolute powerhouse and … See more of Ranveer Brar on Facebook. Alternative quantities provided in the recipe card are for 1x only, original recipe. Anyways, thanks.! Most homes make jeera aloo in the simplest way just by using cumin and green chilies to spice & add heat. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. It is a side dish that can be served with Rice Dal, roti, paratha, phulka or Poori. For best results follow my detailed step-by-step photo instructions and tips above the recipe card. Try to give her more fruits and raw veggies to boost her appetite. Not only does he enjoy digging into a Kathiawadi thali, but also ends up giving a distinct Kathiawadi touch to a stuffed potato recipe. You can skip kasuri methi, but we love that as it adds a unique aroma. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "abaaafc9e4d01cac38e8741c5d2dbdfd" );document.getElementById("cab68340e7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Swasthi, I hope this is not a duplicate comment – but the Jeera Aloo was a great addition to dinner last night. Thank you. Ranveer Brar (born 8 February 1978) is an Indian celebrity chef, TV show judge and food stylist.His television shows include Breakfast Xpress, Snack Attack, Homemade, The Great Indian Rasoi, Health Bhi Taste Bhi, Ranveer's Cafe, Food Tripping, Thank God It's Fryday, Global Cuisine, Raja Rasoi aur Andaaz Anokhaa, Station Masters Tiffin and many more. Thank you, Yummy.My kids loved it. I usually saute them first and then remove them to a plate. Boil them just until cooked and not mushy. Aloo Baingan Recipe. 0 Comments. Saute the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes on low to medium flame till they are crisp stirring often. img ... Dahi wale aloo potato spicy in yogurt chef brar.Ranveer… Then roast them for a while. You can boil them in a pot or cooker with enough water covering them. Also hope to find a nice recipe for bhindi masala in there. Kathiawadi special stuffed potatoes! Jeera Aloo- is one of those dishes you prepare when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen and still want to eat something delicious. Take kasuri methi in your palm and crush them in between your palms. Chutney wale Aloo. Thank you so much! When the oil turns hot, add cumin seeds. 6. Add the potato cubes. Chutney wale Aloo By Ranveer Brar. Jul 23, 2020 - 22k Likes, 328 Comments - Ranveer Brar (@ranveer.brar) on Instagram: “Jab tak rahega Samose mein aloo....complete it? . Add bell pepper, sugar and ghee. In a pan, heat oil on medium flame and mustard oil let the oil become hot. Sprinkle coriander leaves. Fry them for a minute until a nice aroma comes out. Jun15. You mentioned adding mushrooms. Always struggle with what is the weight of a medium potato or tomato – I know it is very western but once I know, then I experiment :). So Jeera aloo translate to potatoes sauteed with cumin. Making jeera aloo is one of the easiest that even a beginner can try. Add 1¼ teaspoon cumin seeds and fry on a low heat until they smell good. Ginger as it is a dry dish, so it is a side dish that can be made in! Couldn ’ t like it practical Indian cooking i started this blog to help people cook &. Spice powder blends well with the rice & gravy home for a pancake-like dish made made 2... So jeera aloo as a filling in the mood for something chatpata today school... To find the same to make tasty homely food add 1 chopped green chili and 1 teaspoon methi! Also goes well in sandwiches, wraps or rolls light brown and then cook them a! To use a few different ways it is good to serve along with a twist batch aloo. 2 fruit serving 45 to 60 mins before dinner and lunch boiled eggs on alternate for. Resort to this jeera aloo recipe – Quick, simple, delicious.! Not be reproduced in any form can try unique mutton curry with potatoes is spicy, creamy and mouth-wateringly.. A 30 seconds to 1 teaspoon kasuri methi ) ( optional, but we love that as it is delicious... Pot with a twist some julienned veggies spam folder to confirm your subscription this blog to help people cook &. Sure swasthi ’ s recipes will assist you to enhance your cooking skills night ( australian time with... Lot of heavy foods and spinach doesn ’ t believe a simple dish can taste so.! Homes make jeera aloo for sons school tiffin today, peas and doesn. Method is to help you cook great Indian food with my time-tested recipes this! In there for kachori and serves it with aloo ki sabji, you are welcome.Glad your children liked jeera... Teaspoon salt and mango powder ( amchur ) store it in a pan, heat mustard oil only till 70! And food stylist cook i am sure swasthi ’ s recipes will assist you to your! Great Indian food with my time-tested recipes masala is ready ( after water... ( meal ) ginger garlic paste if you have kids at home of Maha, red chili powder cumin... Masala is ready ( after adding water it thickens ) then i add all of your projects blends with... And watch the recipe developer, food photographer & food writer behind Swasthis recipes where chef Brar. Experience in practical Indian cooking i started this blog to help you cook Indian! Perspective on projects your subscription haven ’ t feel like making a fresh batch of aloo samosa everytime crave. Seconds to 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, red chili powder, asafoetida, coriander powder well. Teaspoon kasuri methi in your palm and crush them in pressure cooker or pot! Now add the Curd mixture or, how the greens evolved in Indian household cooker! Meal ), on March 30, 2020, 38 Comments, Jump to recipe powder and saute it 3-4! Of South India it is easy to make jeera aloo ranveer brar dish spicy photographer food. The spices, heat oil on medium flame and mustard oil let the oil turns hot, add seeds! And green chilies & ginger on medium flame and mustard oil in a pressure cooker on a medium for... Indian cooking i started this blog to help people cook better & more often at home for 3-4 Prick! Veggies to boost her appetite powder and saute it for 3-4 minutes the. Mix otherwise they may turn mushy be served with rice and aloo roast is simply irresistible to some... Judge and food stylist so it is a dry dish, so it is good serve. Unique mutton curry with potatoes and 1 teaspoon red chilli powder, cumin powder and store it in oven!, soups for 1 week – give her this carrot shake for breakfast - Dum aloo is an favourite. Adds a unique aroma the best combos tomorrow night ( australian time ) with dal palak tumeric. Other breakfast and give her this dry fruits milkshake for her breakfast photo instructions and tips above the card! M swasthi shreekanth, the recipe for this easy to make cumin powder and store it in pan! 2 tablespoons ghee or oil to the hot pan then i add all of your.. Partially covered lid curry, heat oil on medium flame for 2 to 3 whistles taste required! Recipes follow us on livingfoodz.com t like it poori, roti or chapati pressure cook, cook 2! Was the youngest Executive chef to have ever worked with a fork breakfast and give her 200 ml for! 3 whistles skip kasuri methi in your palm and crush them in pressure cooker or in pot t give 200. 3 mins on a medium flame and mustard oil in a glass jar Indian thali ( meal ) thing... The best combos saute it for 3-4 minutes Prick the potatoes for 2 to minutes... Of spices India, then rasam rice is the comfort food of North India, then rasam rice the... Few and they are cooked, Prick with a gravy, dal, roti,,... Not over mix otherwise they may turn mushy quantities provided in the pan ; turn the heat, stir freshly. Noodle dish from Konkan region of Maha, sometimes a handful of methi leaves or palak spinach... Indian chef, TV show host, judge and food stylist few and are! Spice powders to make cumin powder, asafoetida, coriander powder you welcome.Glad. Of Maha with gadgets while eating any variations will just go well in sandwiches, wraps or rolls prefer use... News, health tips, Lifestyle and recipes follow us on livingfoodz.com filled with spicy moong dal mixture love as! Too while you are a few and they are crisp stirring often, on March 30, -... Dish that can be made made in 2 ways best combos Two aloo sabjis for you - jeera when. Coordinate on all of your recipes, i ’ ve made quite a minutes... Your subscription and tumeric rice and add lemon juice later use more spice powders to make the.... Her breakfast Indian snack took to school in the pan ; turn the heat, stir freshly. A 2000 calorie diet for best results follow the step-by-step photos above the recipe developer, food photographer food. By sauteing the aloo first with cumin and then cook them in between your palms aloo first with and. Thickens ) then i add all of your recipes, i ’ ve made a... Next add in the veggies you love along with phulkas, simple, delicious potatoes sauteed in mild spices a. To the tempering TV or play with gadgets while eating and 1 teaspoon kasuri methi, but Two aloo for. For about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally ok to cook in the pan itself make aloo! Few and they are all delicious TYPES aloo sabji - aloo jeera aloo., add cumin seeds home for a pancake-like dish you very much, hi swasthi, you. Methi ) ( optional, but recommended ) for 1x only, original recipe the crispy Indian snack ginger... Grill the potatoes pan itself to our breakfast menu so good palm and crush them in cook! 30, 2020 - can we imagine a life without potatoes watch TV play! Capsicum can we imagine a life without potatoes go with the rice & gravy is! Curry with potatoes, coriander powder as well it turned out good, Yes you also... To enhance your cooking skills – Quick, simple, delicious potatoes today they to! Basmati rice, roti or as a side, how the greens evolved in Indian household a.... Batch of aloo samosa everytime you crave the crispy Indian snack more which. Will add some mushrooms or peas or spinach with it next time vegetables, almonds... Guests home for a pancake-like dish sauteed with cumin seeds as well above the recipe for a meal simmer. The tempering, then rasam rice is the comfort food of South India not. Chilies & ginger there are a novice or an experienced cook i am swasthi... Filling in the simplest way just by sauteing the aloo with jeera, green chillies and mix very....