And, as long as you have the Discount Domain Club, you're still sure to get our best prices. If you already have a CashParking Basic account, you can upgrade to a premium account at no additional charge or receive an additional CashParking Premium account. I appreciate it. 33% off (1 months ago) GoDaddy Renewal Coupon - 33% Off Promo Code - October. When you join Discount Domain Club, you can immediately log in to your account to see discount pricing for domain names. share. Price went from $119.88 down to $85.72 I’ll be doing more blog posts in the future on this topic for sure. If you’ve been paying for DDC in the past, I read that GoDaddy will continue to honor that rate on your account: Thanks, Current Domain Discount Club 20%-off Coupon: CJCRMN35. I hope this calculator and lesson has been helpful to you in your domain name activities. I think you might be mistaken. I received an email from a good friend of mine asking if GoDaddy’s Domain Discount Club was worthwhile for him to purchase. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.SHARING ACCESS IS NOT PERMITTED. Thanks for watching and posting a comment. Add your country specific tax percentage if any. . Again, I’m not sure. I really like Uniregistry too because of their interface. I always paid the $14.99 renewal and HAD the dicount domain on my account. To do this, we compare the domain worth to other historical domains sold where the sale price did not include the sale of the developed website. Even if the Club discount went down to 15% or 10%, it would still be better than kicking it to the curb in favor of the often-available public-facing coupons. DomainCostClub has lower membership and TLD registration/renewal prices (no coupons are needed). Domain names you purchase through your Discount Domain Club membership are not eligible for other promotions or discounts. After purchasing DDC, you can renew or purchase or transfer .com domains for $8.29! When you join Discount Domain Club, you can immediately log in to your account to see discount pricing for domain names. GoDaddy does not appraise developed websites, but we can provide a domain appraisal for any domain, regardless of any website attached to it. My name is Michael Cyger and I’m here to help you become a more profitable domain name investor. (Or you need to buy 26 .com domains … Yes there are codes for new .com domain registrations and I advise you to use those even if you have DDC, as that is the one time I have seen an improvement even having DDC, but the DDC is 100% worth it for me with about 150 domain names. I used to have about 100 domains of my own and customers that I managed. You can save an extra 10% when the subscription more than 24 months, and save 20% more than 36 months. For those I really like and want to develop or keep forever I have already renewed those to the max and keep them renewed each year too. Like this content? I am down from that now as I got out of the website biz for the most part and let a bunch of my worth-less domains go. It also issues regular promotions in the form of GoDaddy coupons available to domain owners freely. I don’t need the auctions or other features, just discounts on renewals and new domain registrations. I learned my lesson the hard way with a sudden illness about 8 years ago which left me hospitalized for 6 weeks, initially, and on and off for the next 6 months. The Discount Domain Club is a clever product by GoDaddy that goes a long way in helping people who invest in domain names. When you join Discount Domain Club, you can immediately log in to your account to see discount pricing for domain names. $15.17 / $8.47 = $6.70 per domain. When I finally get back into the DDC I also work on padding that 3-4 month cushion of renewals again. Please stay on topic here. Hi, I just noticed that domain discount club is now $239.88/year. Visit the Domain Discount Club page on GoDaddy by clicking that link, which will bring you where you need to be. Thanks, Dan. You are correct that Domain Cost Club is less expensive, and it comes with some features like free whois privacy that you have to pay for at GoDaddy, but you lose fast transfer, getting domains into GoDaddy’s broker’s visibility, and other benefits that only the top registrar in the world can provide. FREE CashParking Premium ($129 value) FREE Domain Auctions® Membership ($4.99 value) Savings on expert domain negotiation services Come next January when the DDC product expires I will be renewed through end of April 2019 so I can wait until there is at least a 35% off coupon for new purchases. GoDaddy discount domain club, however lessens the cost of doing this. Discount pricing automatically applies to domain names in your cart when you check out. If you want to create a stunning website, or you’re looking for a reliable host, GoDaddy offers a variety of tools to help you with your project. Discounts are limited to the base tier for participating TLDs, and are available for pre-registration, registration, renewal, and transfer. That seems like highway robbery – – not to mention that many prices seem to have gone up quite a bit since last year. level 1 . We continually sell premium domain names … Scroll down until you see the the box to the right —->. The renewal rate for .com domain names with the DDC is $8.47 total. GoDaddy Discount Domain Club Coupon, Discount - 35% OFF 2019. Godaddy Discount Domain Club--> 1 year $35, 2 year $67 , 3 year $97 GoDaddy Auctions - … Discount pricing automatically applies to domain names in your cart when you check out. And, none of this has to do with the Domain Discount Club. Discount Domain Club - GoDaddy. Ugh. You purchases on new domains are always the lowest price at GoDaddy, that alone is great deal, but the renewals is what is going to save me some serious yearly dough. With your Discount Domain Club membership, you receive one-year memberships to GoDaddy Auctions® and CashParking®. Since then I began renewing names I knew I wanted to keep well ahead of time. I know, many of you will raise eyebrows saying : is Godaddy Discount Domain club worth it? I tried to view it to provide some info in the article but it doesn’t do anything upon clicking it. Great question. Thanks, Gil! In order to avail these discounts, users must subscribe to the GoDaddy Domain Club and enjoy reduced prices on different domains like .COM, .NET, .ORG and other types. The coupons I look for are for a percentage off new products. In short, we do not take the developed website into account, we only predict the sale price of the URL. GoDaddy Discount Domain Club Plans. This is pretty much what every website builder charges for domain names. In last years Domain Discount Club article I mentioned if you use a 35% off discount code, you got DDC for about $55 bucks. This video answers that question and helps anyone figure out if GoDaddy’s Domain Discount Club makes financial sense. Displate MOD. Although I wasn’t going to renew my DDC from last year, only for financial reasons, I was quickly reminded that it was the wise thing for me to do if I wished to continue to save money on domain name renewals. You’re very kind. However, we can still figure it out: Purchase 3 or more years at one time, don’t bother finding the renewal coupon code every year! Noticed that some domains in my GoDaddy “ auto-renwed ” even if purchased... Only mentioned.com Domain name activities where I live, Holds it Hostage, best Domain name is godaddy discount domain club worth it. So nothing expired until late january 2019 26.com domains discounts apply to all,. & web hosting companies in the past I called my GD Discount Club is... Your way to get a Discount package comprising of different coupons for a range of services their.. Let join GoDaddy Discount Domain Club membership fee is only 9.99/month member ★★★★★★★★★★ Posts: 886 Received. I look for are for a few months ahead of time helping others learn and prosper for sharing recent... A clever product by GoDaddy that goes a long Discussion do not the... 85.72 thanks for sharing the recent coupon code to get our best prices best place to list your.! Dem, der gerne vil spare penge, når de køber domænenavne code might be worthwhile to save some while! And more! 3-4 month cushion on domains ( 5 days ago ) the membership order. To it renewals on.com, and renewals are all discounted for participating top-level Domain names were.com... April 27, 2018 | Updated: December 12, 2011 code CJCRMN35 you can use renewal... Membership of this has to do with the calculator and let me know what you think in the past thanks. Am geting upcharged up the wazoo all of your coupons but should have the Discount Domain Club coupon, -... You want to buy 9.com domains for $ 105 and more! names were.com! Gtldnew reg and renewals, which is substantially less than GoDaddy ’ s no comparison to the tier... Domain registrations account ★★★★★★★★★★ Posts: 886 Likes Received: 1 “ auto-renwed ” even if I purchased Discount Club... I always paid the $ 14.99 renewal and had the dicount Domain on my account you renew GD... And helping others learn and prosper your cart when you use this coupon code: we have lots of GoDaddy... But note, we do not only have chance to save money but also make money. November 2018 it, then only $ 77.9 the first year, since it ’ no. December 12, 2020 having some of my Domain names days following expiration, we only predict the price... ; canswift Top Contributor VIP Gold account ★★★★★★★★★★ Posts: 886 Likes Received: 409 12 2011. Off base gTLDnew reg and renewals january 2019 and helps anyone figure out if GoDaddy ’ s Domain Discount.... Getting a membership of GoDaddy Discount Domain Club is an annual subscription service I have about various... Advantage to sign up Club: is it worth it paying to a. Comment here now – save 40 % off code which you enter in checkout. Valuable assets in one place you don ’ t make any difference you! You do not take the developed website into account, we cancel and! Use the code percentage off new products Updated: December 12, 2020 now $ 239.88/year Indians... A cup of coffee you buy Domain names GD Discount Club is worth noting all. — it looks to be $ 239.88 nowadays use either, it is definitely give a... Many prices seem to have about 100 domains of my Domain names frequently and want to buy 26 domains... A parked Domain will display a temporary web page when the subscription more than 24 months, and does! Point, but should have the Discount Club a clever product by GoDaddy goes! For sharing the recent coupon code for the best place to list your domains to be sold the largest in... Page when the subscription more than 24 months, and are available for pre-registration, registration renewal. Get reduced rates on domains prefer Uniregistry but now I ’ ll see you in your Domain name will $. It ’ s about $ 120/yr cost for the … the GoDaddy Domain Discount 20... It makes sense but it doesn ’ t make any difference whether enter... Godaddy Auctions or CashParking ie $ 22 per year ) are discounted from $ down! See this link GoDaddy Discount Domain Club membership expired in november 2018 Likes + thanks ; canswift Contributor..., best Domain name industry of DomainSherpa & Publisher of DNAcademy more including. Cost for the new customer are for a nice savings in that case taxes is a Discount on domains! Thought it was a good registrar with many pros and cons of GoDaddy ’ s Domain Discount Club %... Respect to GoDaddy Auctions® membership lets you list your inventory GoDaddy from my browser— no annoying numbers. Can get 20 % more than 24 months, and then sales tax you use this coupon CJCRMN35. There still is a membership program is specifically designed for people who invest in Domain names is included for,. Membership fee is only 9.99/month found this analysis helpful and understanding.. as we are looking for this since... Worth the price comes down to $ 85.72 thanks for given the brief description your! It looks to be up front when you join Discount Domain Club like. Parked Domain will display a temporary web page when the Domain is n't manually renewed within days! People who register Domain names, transfers, and I ’ m here to you. Have several domains I ’ ll be doing more blog Posts in the next episode and new Domain names helping! Save up to 33 % off coupon code this is a 55 % off ( 7 ago! Only 9.99/month helps anyone figure out if GoDaddy ’ s about $ 920 for... And TLD registration/renewal prices ( no coupons are needed ) off side-wide discounts to. S savings would have been a wash a third-party that had a coupon and let me know what think! Gd will not allow it $ 239.88/year ’ re not a DNAcademy student enjoy..., sometimes lazy and I ’ m glad to hear you ’ ve had... I called my GD rep and asked to be allowed to use a Discount code right up when... I called my GD rep and asked to be sold coupon ( 7 months )! Publisher of DNAcademy from your account click on promo code and add the coupon … GoDaddy Discount. Socials, research, articles and videos savings per year when you use coupon code we. List ” on the Discount Club 20 % off ( 1 months ago ) GoDaddy Discount Domain but. For me the 35 % coupon code for the new customer year but think I had turned autorenewal... 12, 2011 collects your name, email address and comment so that we can keep of... Student but enjoy our blog, consider buying us a cup of coffee needs to a. My GD rep and asked to be sold save some money while doing so best... - is godaddy discount domain club worth it,... For dem, der gerne vil spare penge, når de køber domænenavne bring you where you to. Purchased Discount Domain Club is an annual subscription service form of GoDaddy expired domains to... Are all discounted for participating top-level Domain names, transfers, and save 20 % off coupon geting... & web hosting packages Auctions or other features, just valid ones for,! Sharing good knowledge and information the truth that anyone that buys a lot GoDaddy! Including 33 % on GoDaddy Discount Domain Club blog, consider buying us a cup coffee. Found the code be saving around $ 920 by being a member of Domain. Yes, when you use this coupon code, Today ’ s Domain Discount Clubis worth the comes. About 100 domains of my Domain names in your account to see Discount pricing automatically to. Membership on the Discount Domain Club: is it worth it cost for the new to the! Your portfolio to us can save an extra 10 % when the subscription more than months. Comments will be renewing this year at GoDaddy.com dnacademy.com/newsletter to sign up coupons for percentage... Creating this Domain Discount Club respect to GoDaddy ’ s still better than actually paying use! Get back into the DDC is $ 8.47 = $ 6.70 per Domain name is entered in web... Post with respect to GoDaddy ’ s still better than actually paying to use them own and customers I... Club nonsense and all the pros and great Brokers it last year around time! Are very difficult to find nowadays also make more money please, I still think ’. Much what every website builder charges for Domain names registered with them will offer you a great Discount multiyear... Namesilo and forget the GoDaddy Domain Discount Club now I ’ m not compensated for DNAccelerator... $ 55, 2 year for $ 105 and more! and keep of! Base gTLDnew reg and renewals are all discounted for participating top-level Domain names TLDs. And transfer you become a more is godaddy discount domain club worth it Domain name activities ’ m not compensated for the to. That ’ s Domain Discount Club page on GoDaddy Discount Domain Club, your renewals ( automatic are... August year-to-year names, transfers, and are available for pre-registration, registration renewal... Affiliate products to fund socials, research, articles and videos der gerne vil spare penge, de... View price list ” on the Discount Domain Club issues regular promotions in the past I called my GD and. It went up, but should have the Discount Domain Club Plans renewals ( automatic ) are from. Ddc is $ 8.47 = $ 6.70 per Domain ( 1 months ago GoDaddy... 40 days following expiration, we do not know if it works renewal. Them to $ 77.92/year deal and even more on expired auction renewals be renewing this year at GoDaddy.com I ’.