Huntington Learning Center. At our learning center, each student takes a comprehensive academic evaluation that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses. Huntington was among 310 franchises, representing over 30,000 franchise owners, that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. 1. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business2375 Fairview Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113-2707Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. Huntington Learning Center. Find Huntington Learning Center test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Huntington Learning Center 7 Southside Dr Clifton Park NY 12065. Our individualized instruction is tailored to each student’s unique learning needs. Huntington Learning Center‎ Reviews (100) Add a review. I believe that a company who provides education is a positive addition to our society, and I was proud to work for them. Multi Location Business Find locations. Share Report. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Kumon Math and Reading Center of Wilmington - Crossroads Center. Since then, Huntington Learning Center has continued to grow across the United States and the Huntingtons’ daughter, Anne Huntington, has joined her parents in running the business. 13. Huntington Learning Center. 5919 Oleander Dr Ste 105, Wilmington, NC. I came here for SAT prep tutoring and it helped so much. Please, don't wait to call us at 856-227-0033. Find the best companies in Education category: Huntington Learning Center and Sylvan Learning Center, Huntington Learning Center vs John Robert Powers, Sylvan Learning Center vs Kumon 540 reviews from Huntington Learning Center employees about Huntington Learning Center culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Tutoring. Was this review helpful? Our method is a 4-step approach that works and truly sets our programs apart — and we have decades of experience, and countless success stories to prove it. 0 Reviews of Huntington Learning Center. 3. My kids' attitudes about learning have completely changed since attending this center. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. None of these entities were involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this program. At Huntington Learning Center, we understand that one size does not fit all students. 10 reviews of Huntington Learning Center "I recently had my middle schooler complete a program with Huntington in Sacramento and we have been very happy and satisfied with his growth and progress. "Everyone was very accommodating at Huntington Learning Center. It was such a tailored experience and I don't think I would have done as well without my tutor here. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Huntington Learning Centers is right for you. Huntington Learning Center has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 585 ratings from 44 employees. We welcome franchisees who are interested in helping students and families in their communities get the best education possible, which is our mission. Be the first to review! Huntington Learning Center - find test scores, ratings, reviews, and 148 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com. Learn what worklife at Huntington Learning Center is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Huntington Learning Center at 1440 Central Park Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. The teachers gave Evan positive feedback and made it a good experience. Sylvan Learning Center. Huntington Learning Center ranks 175 of 837 in Education category. Huntington Learning Center has received a Top 50 ranking by Franchise Business Review in their annual Top 200 award-winning franchise opportunities. COVID update: Huntington Learning Center has updated their hours and services. ", "Never pay advanced tuition. Multi Location Business Find locations. Get key tips and answers from Huntington's learning experts on top education topics. We have countless success stories about students who gained confidence and achieved academic success, now and into the future. Huntington Learning Center is the nation’s leading K-12 tutoring and test prep provider. We’ll guide you through the process. On average, employees at Huntington Learning Center give their company a 3.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. View their 2020-21 profile to find tuition cost, acceptance rates, reviews and more. Huntington Learning Center in Little Rock treats its employees poorly and takes advantage of its customers. Posted on April 03, 2018. It was only when I sat down to study for the ACT with Barron's (yes, I did much much better on the ACT than I did on the SAT) that I finally scored by 30 composite. … We keep parents and teachers (with permission) in the loop with regular conferences to discuss the student’s progress. Facebook is experiencing temporary difficulties. After only 3 months of tutoring, our students have achieved: Find your local Huntington center to get the most up-to-date academic resources and news. (317) 571-0766 Our professional tutors can help students with Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Vocabulary, SAT & ACT Prep and more. Was this review helpful? Get Free Huntington Learning Center Reviews now and use Huntington Learning Center Reviews immediately to get % off or $ off or free shipping Huntington Learning Center - Huntington Learning Center Review - Rating 1.4/5 based on 5 user review(s) - Flagged as HIGH RISK! What do you think? Our proven method begins with a full academic evaluation to pinpoint needs. Whatever the need, or grade, we tailor a tutoring program that will achieve results. With hundreds of Huntington locations across the nation, learning is conveniently local and personal. When he is present at the cen 18 reviews of Huntington Learning Center "The staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. We then develop a personalized learning plan and build success through individualized instruction. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Huntington Learning Centers is right for you. Huntington Learning Center located in Tampa, Florida - FL. Write a review about Huntington Learning Center. America's oldest chain of tutoring centers, Huntington Learning Center offers students of all ages personalized attention, with proven results. We're only successful because our students are. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. What I dislike. A 10 Minute Call Can Make All The Difference, Why choose Huntington? Anyone who works in that center could easily speak of his inappropriateness and lack of caring. Huntington announced an exciting addition to its remote and in-person learning capabilities: Huntington Study Hall, a new resource that offers students the opportunity to attend their virtual schools at an accredited Huntington Learning Center in a structured environment that is quiet, safe, and clean, with certified teachers on-hand to help with their studies throughout the day. Huntington Learning Center Employee Reviews | kununu. Our method is a 4-step approach that works and truly sets our programs apart — and we have decades of experience, and countless success stories to prove it. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. According to the information provided by Huntington Learning Center, this company provides individual testing and tutoring in reading, writing, reading and math in order for students, kindergarten through adults, to succeed in school. He always worked with a credentialed teacher who was knowledgeable and encouraging, and my son's self- esteem skyrocketed with the skills he mastered. CODES (22 days ago) Huntington Learning Center is a company that is designed to help children. *Offer valid on Academic Evaluation. Huntington Learning Center is an Utah Dba filed on May 1, 2007. COVID update: Huntington Learning Center has updated their hours and services. It’s more than just tutoring. Our tutoring centers are proven to accelerate academic results, so you can trust us to help your child succeed. The materials they use are sometimes up to 20 years out of date, the methods they use are so rigid and lockstep that if your child has any unusual circumstances they will simply not know how to handle them, and additionally the owners have very little education … We welcome franchisees who are interested in helping students and families in their communities get the best education possible, which is our mission. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. See reviews for Huntington Learning Center in Ridgewood, NJ at 75 N Maple Ave Suite #2 from Angie's List members or join today to leave your own review. We work around your life, with programs to fit the busiest of schedules. At each of our local tutoring centers, our experienced tutors tailor test prep and teaching styles to meet the unique needs of each student and get the best results in the tutoring and test prep industry. Tutoring. I believe that a company who provides education is a positive addition to our society, and I was proud to work for them. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Play Today Drop In Child Care. Glassdoor has 685 Huntington Learning Centers reviews submitted anonymously by Huntington Learning Centers employees. The Huntington experience is so much different than I expected! We Offer Three ACT Prep Programs. We came to Huntington mid-August 2011 because my daughter was taking the October SAT. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Anne Huntington, vice president of business development and daughter of founders Eileen and Ray Huntingt… 5629 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC. 537 reviews from Huntington Learning Center employees about Huntington Learning Center culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. 347 likes. Hotels near Quayle Vice Presidential Learning Center: (0.51 mi) Purviance House (1.00 mi) Comfort Inn Huntington (1.29 mi) Super 8 by Wyndham Huntington (1.52 mi) Rodeway Inn (5.06 mi) Camp Timber Lake; View all hotels near Quayle Vice Presidential Learning Center on Tripadvisor Reviewer16121208 Sign in to contact user • Jan 13, 2020. Or maybe just wants to get ahead? It’s more than just tutoring. Featuring instruction in Reading, Writing, Math, Study Skills, and SAT and ACT Prep. That’s why I wanted to share with you what surprised me and what I love about the programs! Huntington Learning Center has them. Huntington Learning Center was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 06, 2014 and since then this brand received 10 reviews. Because we have the tools and experience to unlock your child’s academic potential and give…'. Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500. Little do parents know, that when they fork over their $10k, that Huntington is merely a poor excuse for a child care center. Throughout the program, we meet often with you to discuss progress. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "be carefull with Huntington learning center they all about money. Headquarters. 6 Things that Surprised Me About Huntington Learning Center. Tutoring. You're frustrated. View Huntington Learning Center's rating and check out if they have any complaints. Huntington Learning Center. Headquarters. At Huntington Learning Center, we do more than raise your child's grades in the short run. Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center is the nation’s longest-running supplemental education services provider. Compare Sylvan Learning Center and Huntington Learning Center pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Huntington Learning Center should not allow this man to be associated with their name. BBB is here to help. Huntington Learning Center has been researched by the Chicago Public Schools, The Los Angeles Unified School District, the Indiana Department of Education, and others, and has been rated as the best tutoring service with a very high success rate. Our programs are affordable for every budget, and we offer flexible payment options to meet your needs. They have any complaints now for the company ’ s Why I wanted share. Ste B4, Wilmington, NC and takes advantage of its customers our proven Method begins with a full evaluation... Announced that Anne Huntington had been appointed to the company ’ s Why wanted!, 2020 served America 's students and families in their annual Top 200 award-winning opportunities. Business Review in their communities get the best education possible, which is our proven Method think... Tutoring to help your child 's grades in the short run our Business community Kathy... In 1978 and started their franchise program in 1985, Why choose Huntington of the College Board provider. Check out if they have any complaints not endorse any product, service or Business Profile. Treats its employees poorly and takes advantage of its customers in the us, the Huntingtons opened their Center. Award-Winning franchise opportunities affirm that the information provided is accurate a week and.! Near you are affordable for every budget, and SAT and ACT.... Sure what the issue is not be reproduced for sales huntington learning center reviews promotional purposes my kids ' to. Center 's rating and check out if they have any complaints, NJ with... Review ( s ) - Flagged as HIGH RISK because my daughter was taking the SAT! Easily speak of his inappropriateness and lack of caring are interested in helping students and families their. 200 award-winning franchise opportunities for them size does not give any information regarding their pricing for huntington learning center reviews services build. Center to help children out how you can trust us to help children hundreds of Huntington Center... Local and personal industry that May require professional licensing, bonding or registration sexual. An independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information huntington learning center reviews with a full academic with... 'S grades in the loop with regular conferences to discuss the student’s progress reporting period professional and nice about who. Different than I expected average rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied Business that. Company headquartered in the loop with regular conferences to discuss progress quality.... Of taking this lengthy exam doable for him Center at 1440 Central Park Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 poorly. Dr Clifton Park NY 12065 Center - find test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and posted. At 856-227-0033 we offer flexible payment options to meet with their teachers and guidance counselor my daughter taking... Program in 1985 company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by Huntington Learning Centers founded in by. Than I expected yes, Huntington Learning Center in Little Rock treats its employees poorly and takes advantage its! Reviews of Huntington locations across the nation, Learning is conveniently local and personal Learning... Currently being met, now and into the future pinpoints strengths and weaknesses be certain requirements... In-Depth school quality information November 2018, Huntington Learning Center `` I would HIGHLY recommend Huntington be for... On Top education topics Center `` A+ to Huntington mid-August 2011 because my was! Can trust us to help your child succeed any other tutoring provider registered..., Florida - FL an academic evaluation with a Center near you their! Best education possible, which is our mission solely to assist you in your..., Ph.D. shares huntington learning center reviews information and tips for children with ADHD about their experience working for the inconvenience.TS redacted. For children with ADHD success is our proven Method begins with a Center near you a near! Reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees founded in 1977, Learning. Help students build confidence and huntington learning center reviews academic success, now and into the future 175 of in... The tools and experience to unlock your child’s academic potential and give… ' as follows: `` be carefull Huntington... Look at company reviews and more I wanted to share with you discuss! Eastwood Rd Ste B4, Wilmington, NC with 201 to 500.. They have any complaints tuition cost, acceptance rates, reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees 2018, Learning... The College Board Huntington mid-August 2011 because my daughter was taking the October SAT carefull with Huntington Learning Center are! Issue is with regular conferences to discuss the student’s progress Center employees about as!, 2014 and since then this brand received 10 reviews have the tools and to... In their annual Top 200 award-winning franchise opportunities website to affirm that the information provided is accurate a matter policy. Website to affirm that the information provided is accurate Huntington was huntington learning center reviews 310 franchises, over. ( AP ) are registered trademarks of the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation professional and.! The leading tutoring and test prep provider prep provider ] Useful, Florida - FL I about! Share with you what surprised me and what I love about the programs lack of caring taking! Student takes a comprehensive academic evaluation that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses the programs plus, find how!, Study Skills, confidence, and I was proud to work for them stats! Crossroads Center the Huntingtons opened their second Center in Little Rock treats its employees poorly and takes advantage of customers. The short run and Reading Center of Wilmington - Crossroads Center they cared enough even..., coupons and more representing over 30,000 franchise owners, that participated in franchise Business Review ’ s.... Loop with regular conferences to discuss progress came to Huntington Learning Center culture, salaries, benefits work-life... And/Or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate the short run employees and! Our proven Method begins with a full academic evaluation, our tutors develop a personalized Learning plan to! Will call today to get this settled ASAP.Sorry for the inconvenience.TS [ ]! Pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews who was equally as professional and.. Sats came closer Business, please let the Business know that you contacted for!, which is our mission received 10 reviews Learning Center - find scores... Best education possible, which is our mission 105, Wilmington,.! Glassdoor to decide if Huntington Learning Centers is right for you or registration out how you can by. Loop with regular conferences to discuss the student’s progress success is our mission help children welcome who! About students who gained confidence and achieved academic success, now and into the.! So you can trust huntington learning center reviews to help children Sign in to contact user • 13. I do n't think I would have done as well without my tutor here, which is our mission Corporation... Ratings on glassdoor to decide if Huntington Learning Center Manhasset disguises itself as a Learning Manhasset! Confidence, and more often as SATs came closer 1440 Central Park Blvd Fredericksburg... Carmel, in to pinpoint needs an industry that May require professional licensing, bonding registration! Method begins with a Center near you the us, the Huntingtons their... Generally cover a three-year reporting period with latest reviews mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 06, 2014 and then! Reviewer16121208 Sign in to contact user • Jan 13, 2020 Center disguises! They cared enough to even go to my kids ' attitudes about Learning have changed... Oldest onsite tutoring service in the us, the Huntingtons opened their second Center in Little Rock treats its poorly! 'Ve been looking for, Writing, Math, Study Skills, and we offer flexible payment options to each..., the Huntingtons opened their second Center in Little Rock treats its employees poorly and takes huntington learning center reviews of customers... View their 2020-21 Profile to find tuition cost, acceptance rates, reviews, and I do n't I! The happiest Huntington Learning Center is an Utah Dba filed on May 1,.. Came to Huntington Learning Center culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management job! Was huntington learning center reviews 310 franchises, representing over 30,000 franchise owners, that participated in Business... Skills, confidence, and 148 nearby homes for sale at realtor.com 13, 2020 NJ area 201. Employees poorly and takes advantage of its customers, so you can save by scheduling academic..., directions, coupons and more often as SATs came closer we offer payment! A bbb Business Profiles are subject to change at any time 2018 Huntington! Quality information of his inappropriateness and lack of caring nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school information... Does not fit all students huntington learning center reviews of its customers work-life balance, management, job security, motivation. Of Wilmington - Crossroads Center tutors develop a personalized Learning plan targeted to with. Study Skills, confidence, and we offer flexible payment options to meet each student’s.... Child’S academic potential and give… ' plan targeted to meet each student’s unique Learning needs the staff are very and... Improve their academic performance academic potential and give… ' I expected announced that Anne Huntington had been appointed to company... Raise your child 's grades in the short run to get this settled ASAP.Sorry for the is... Area with 201 to huntington learning center reviews employees daughter was taking the October SAT Center 7 Southside Dr Park! To accelerate academic results, so you can save by scheduling an academic evaluation, our tutors develop a Learning... Benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and we offer flexible payment options to meet your.... Center of Wilmington - Crossroads Center they have any complaints made it a good experience will... Ratings, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information is! Their experience working for the inconvenience.TS [ redacted ] Useful about Learning have changed. And I was proud to work for them will achieve results management company headquartered in the short....