5 Cylinder Misfire P0306 Honda No. There is no wording in the settlement about when purchased used unfortunately. He had no memory of the crash. I almost got hit on the back since the car slowed by itself. The 2005-2007 Honda 3.5L V6 shows misfire and oil consumption issues at higher mileages in most cases because only 1/2 of the cylinde. Lucid Forum NEW! A … The Warranty Extension is subject to the same terms and conditions as the original, written Powertrain Limited Warranty issued at the original point of sale or lease of each Settlement Class Vehicle as it relates to Engine Misfire, except as specifically modified herein. I do not get a blinking engine light. Honda code P0300 indicates that one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires. P0306 HONDA Description When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. P0302 is certainly a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot. For additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave by Honda button. K. Brown August 28, 2020 I purchased this vehicle used In May,2020 on my 2017 Honda CR-V Touring on 2 trips … If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Plans never go according to plan, ... Top 5 Problems Honda Pilot SUV 2nd Generation 2009-15 Top 5 Problems Honda Pilot SUV 2nd … v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and it is about allegations of engine misfire in certain Honda vehicles equipped with a V6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management, including: • 2008-2012 Honda Accord • 2008-2013 Honda Odyssey • 2009-2013 Honda Pilot • 2010-2012 Honda Accord Crosstour 4 cylinder misfire detected, and cause the MIL to come on. Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019-2021 Pilot, 2019-2020 Odyssey and 2019-2020 Passport vehicles. Was wondering what steps we could take to … This frequently happens but it’s the nature of a warranty- it seems that right after the warranty expires - something happens with the car. All rights reserved. Honda denies the charge. ©2021 Verizon Media. Thanks for that. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. American Honda is extending the powertrain warranty to cover repairs related to engine misfire (that triggers DTCs P0301 through P0304) to 8 years with unlimited mileage from the original date of purchase and has settled a class action based on this remedial measure. By . I would suggest checking spark plugs to see if they are foaled, Air filter, Spark plug cables and O2 sensor. Honda Engine Misfire Claim Form: Case Name: Soto, et al. Average repair cost is $370 at 84,850 miles. Misfire - Honda settlement and Service Bulletin I don't have a Crosstour but I do have a 2011 Odyssey with 36,000 that I just experienced misfire with P0302 code. P0301 should be considered a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot. Intro to Variable Cylinder Management Technology. Any help on next steps we could take for Honda to take responsibility before we have to pay a ton of money to fix a car that almost has 100K miles on it. 11/21/13: NHTSA ID: 10053762 TSB ID: SB-102213 Honda: vehicles with multimodel vcm2 would experience misfire due to engine misfire … The one nice thing about P0301 is that it is a cylinder specific misfire … 3:12-cv-1377-SI (N.D. Uncategorized. This sophisticated fuel- and money-saving system takes advantage of the fact that during normal driving, the Pilot's V-6 engine doesn't need the power of all six cylinders at all times. ... can someone please explain why the class action against honda for the 2011 honda pilot engine misfire didn't include my vin# yet i continue to experience engine misfire? Honda has agreed to settle a massive class action lawsuit covering oil burning in V6 engines in Accords, Odtssey, Pilot and Crosstour. Honda has agreed to settle a massive class action lawsuit covering oil burning in V6 engines in Accords, Odtssey, Pilot and Crosstour. Two weeks ago, the VSA and engine lights came up. The piston rings on certain cylinders may rotate and align, which can lead to spark plug fouling. 3 cylinder misfire detected, P0304 No. Just a few of the things wrong with this 1st Gen , Honda Pilot , . In Aug 2017 we had spark plugs go bad. P0306 is certainly a cause for concern, and should be considered a threat to the drivability your Pilot. . American Honda is recalling 270 2013 Honda Pilot and Honda Odyssey vehicles because a worn piston may suddenly fail, causing the engine to stall. Reply. Honda has been upfront about the 2015 CR-V’s vibration problems. Go ahead and use the company contacts listed elsewhere on this website, following the instructions on how to write letters to a company. On August 12, 2019, Honda recalled 9,555 Honda Pilots. 4 Cylinder Misfire P0305 Honda No. Honda (american honda motor co.) is recalling certain 2009-2014 acura tsx, 2011-2014 tsx sport wagon, 2010-2013 zdx, 2008-2012 honda accord, 2010-2011 accord crosstour, 2006-2011 civic and civic hybrid, 2008-2010 civic gx ngv, 2012-2015 crosstour, 2007-2011 cr-v, 2009-2013 fit, 2014 fit ev, 2010-2014 insight, and 2009-2015 pilot vehicles. A drop down menu will appear. The first wave of checks were … Thousands of Honda owners will receive free warranty extensions and refunds for repair bills caused by excessive oil consumption thanks to a 2013 class action lawsuit settlement that’s finally paying out. Have a safety problem? March 22, 2019 — A Honda Odyssey and Pilot infotainment system lawsuit alleges defects cause … They said I am … Honda recalls 1.6 million Pilot, Passport and Odyssey vehicles. v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and it is about allegations of engine misfire in certain Honda vehicles equipped with a V6 engine with Variable … The 2005-2007 Honda 3.5L V6 is a VCM-1 engine and only does cylinder deactivation on cylinders 1-3 instead of 1-4 like the VCM-2 engine. Japanese automaker Honda has agreed to pay $96.5 million to settle a probe centered on defective airbags in some of its vehicles. The case is called Soto, et al. Now My lawyer file on lemon law since August 24 2020. Pilots are currently manufactured in Lincoln, Alabama, and the Pilot was produced in Alliston, Ontario until April 2007. You haven't yet said when the extended warranty became active. You and/or your in-laws should have been notified shortly thereafter. Ads can be annoying. I have a Honda Pilot 2010, and I kept it very clean with only 65K miles, maintained all the service record from dealerships. American Honda is announcing a powertrain warranty extension as a result of a settlement of a class action captioned, ... P0301 No. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. While Honda does not owe you a thing (it looks like), all may not be lost. 1 cylinder misfire detected, P0302 No. Diagnosed with the p0303. You must log in or register to reply here. American Honda settles class-action suit over oil-burning claim Design caused spark plug failures, suit says DETROIT -- American Honda Motor Co. has agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit … American Honda is extending the powertrain warranty to cover repairs related to engine misfire (that triggers DTCs P0301 through P0304) to 8 years with unlimited mileage from the original date of purchase and has settled a class action based on this remedial measure. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. The 2006 Honda Pilot has 7 problems reported for engine misfire. Clearly I am having the misfire problem. 2011 honda pilot problem with engine. When demand on the engine is low, it deactivates cylinders to use less fuel. I took the car to McDavid Honda in Plano Texas, where they diagnosed the “Engine Misfire” problem and told me that it will be covered by the extended warranty. You must be logged in to perform that action. Report a safety problem . We also went through a dealership who supposedly elevated it to the southeast manager who declined to give us anything for the repair as well. We've always owned Honda vehicles but my husband says we won't buy another one b/c of this. If you are dissatisfied with your vehicle performance or have a product complaint, please contact Honda Automobile Customer Service at (800) 999-1009. Average repair cost is $2,400 at 117,200 miles. Discuss it at Forum View This TSB Something is causing the system to run rich. It may not display this or other websites correctly. … You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting http://www.autobloglicensing.com, 2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance brings back the V8, Ford issues recalls for F-Series truck windshields, Super Duty payload labels, Mercedes-Benz explains why next C-Class will get only four-cylinder engines, 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Road Test | The best version on pavement, too, Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 ventures well off the beaten path, 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Carhartt Edition Road Test | The upmarket outdoorsman. Honda refuses to pay for the repair that is over $3000 and that they know and have admitted is their responsibility all because the extended warranty on the class action lawsuit expired - the lawsuit was about engine misfire. i would like a representative to review my case for a recall on 1998 honda civic ex models for this recall. I have 2009 honda oddesey having a misfire p0303. I contact honda customer service center. : 3:12-cv-1377-SI (N.Dist California) Case Summary: The plaintiffs allege that certain Honda engines developed misfires due to faults in the design and manufacture of the engine. I didnt know about warrenty extension in 2016 so I put the car in local repair shop to change sparkplug and ignition coil with my pocket. The recall began August 12, 2019. P0301 - Powertrain Cylinder 1 Misfire detected. 2008-2013 Honda Odyssey; 2009-2013 Honda Pilot; 2010 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour; 2012 Honda Crosstour; Estimated Amount: The settlement has two components: Warranty Extension – the warranty will be expanded to cover engine misfires for 8 years after the purchase (not mileage limitation). With this type of issue, repair makes no sense. 2 cylinder misfire detected, P0303 No. Bob, I had a 2008 Honda Accord 2.4L come in yesterday with multiple misfire codes. And free is good, right? Logically, no one received notice of the issue the day they bought it (new). It stands for: P0302: Cylinder 2 → Misfire Detected. This can set DTCs P0301 No. Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. sdutcher July 6, 2016, 6:17am #8. Primarily aimed at the North American market, the Pilot is the largest SUV from Honda and features three-row seating. Cal.). 0 Views. The nice thing about P0306 is that it’s a cylinder specific trouble code, which makes diagnosing the problems much more simple than P0300, which means that the cylinders are … American Honda is extending the powertrain warranty … I got this car with 180K on it. Home; Buy; How it works; Vehicles; Testimonials; Faq; Honda Lawsuit ; Contact; My Account; Open Menu. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module can determine that a misfire is occurring. I've been servicing the vehicle for 385K miles. After it warms up, it seems to run fine. Doing so placed the dump-truck on a collision course with a Honda Pilot driven by the plaintiff. HONDA SOLD YOU DEFECTIVE VCM/ECO TECHNOLOGY. This is the 3rd time it has happened. It stands for: P0302: Cylinder 2 → Misfire Detected. We were then informed that our first problem happened 3 months after the extended warranty on the issue. November 7, 2020. Honda Engine Misfire Class Action Lawsuit Settlement | Top Class … We bought a used Honda 2009 Pilot late 2015. P0303 Honda No. You are using an out of date browser. i have contacted honda with the same information. I just looked at the settlement papers -- the 8 year extended warranty is counted from the date of sale: Did Honda add that extended service warranty to everyone who had those car models as a result of the class action suit? I have replaced coils/plugs, replaced the TB/Valve adjustment (105k service since it was due),cleaned egr passages, fuel injectors(i know this is becoming swaptonics). What are my options? Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal airbag inflator, free of charge. I want to know the date the "warranty" became active, not the "dates" that it covers. JavaScript is disabled. ... Honda Pilot Forums 129K+ members. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. Over the years, I've been able to coax Chevrolet into paying for two "just outside of the warranty" repairs on Chevy vehicles just by writing short, polite letters that happened to fall into the right hands. My in-laws never had any problems with it. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. I wish to ascertain the issue date of the notification of settlement so as to determine whether the buyer or seller would have received it. 2 cylinder misfire detected, P0303 No. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. 6 Cylinder Misfire. That is just wrong in my opinion and should not have anything to do with whether they fix the repair that they messed up - Honda is obviously not standing by their product! P0303 - Powertrain Cylinder 3 Misfire detected. Honda Lawsuit. By . We actually bought the car from my in-laws who had purchased the vehicle new. The Honda engine misfire settlement will resolve a class action lawsuit (Soto, et al. ll purchasers and lessees who reside in, and who purchased or leased their vehicles in the United States (other than for purposes of resale or distribution), of any: (a) Model-Year 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 Honda Accord vehicles equipped with a 6-cylinder engine with VCM-2; (b) Model-Year 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Honda Odyssey vehicles equipped with a 6-cylinder engine with VCM-2; (c. Model-Year 2010 and 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour vehicles equipped with a 6-cylinder engine with VCM-2; and (e) Model Year 2012 Crosstour vehicles equipped with a 6-cylinder engine with VCM-2. Regardless of who was to pay for the repair, spending $3000 on a 10 yr old car with 100k mi is not a cost-effective repair. P0301 is a very common OBDII trouble code that appears in the Honda Pilot.It stands for: P0301: Cylinder 1 → Misfire Detected. So when you're cruising … This blog is dedicated to sharing all the problems that I have encountered with my brand new $40k Honda Pilot. Your Pilot is equipped with Honda's Variable Cylinder Management™ - or VCM ® - technology. The case is called Soto, et al. Sunday, January 5, 2014 Engine Misfire Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Affected models include the 2008 to 2012 Honda Accord, 2008 to 2013 Honda Odyssey, 2009 to 2013 Honda Pilot, and 2010 to 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour. What Is WRONG With This Honda Pilot?? Honda will also reimburse customers who had to pay out-of-pocket expenses for related repairs such as spark plugs, pistons or even entirely new engines (with limitations). (Misfire and Broken 4x4) by Not-So-Handy Car Guy 7 months ago 12 minutes, 46 seconds 8,511 views Misfire, stalling, broken 4x4. But now the engine sign and vsa warnign showed up again and I jist heard about warrenty extensio of honda misfire. My van used a whole quart of oil between the last oil change interval. November 7, 2020. The car company recently settled a lawsuit pertaining to allegations that engines may misfire due to the excessive burning of oil. It only takes a few seconds. American Honda is extending the powertrain warranty to cover repairs related to engine misfire (that triggers DTCs P0301 through P0304) to 8 years with unlimited mileage from the original date of purchase and has settled a class action based on this remedial measure. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Case No. Engine Misfire Class Action Lawsuit Settlement While looking through some mail I came across a letter and some information in regards to a class action lawsuit for engine misfire. I am getting a cold start misfire on my 04 honda pilot for several months. Honda refuses to pay for the repair that is over $3000 and that they know and have admitted is their responsibility all because the extended warranty on the class action lawsuit expired - the lawsuit was about engine misfire. December 3, 2011 at 11:00 am #449362. honda2004. The lawsuit includes Accord (2008-12), Odyssey (2008-13), Pilot (2009-13) and Crosstour (2010-13) models equipped with the 3.5-liter V6 with Variable … I have a 2006 Honda Pilot with multiple misfires, see below: P0300 - Powertrain Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected. The Engine Misfire at issue generates one or more of … . Uncategorized. Neither will the ECO light (which is good). This time I called Honda and they said my vin # was not included in the class action law suit. Effective as of the Notice Date, Honda will extend the Powertrain Limited Warranty of each Settlement Class Vehicle to cover Engine Misfire until eight (8) years after the original sale or lease of each Settlement Class Vehicle with no mileage limitation (the ìWarranty Extensionî). Perhaps I was unclear. Sunday, January 5, 2014 . 3 cylinder misfire detected, A misfire from one or more cylinders can be caused by many reasons … Repair Reimbursement – if you paid out of pocket for an engine misfire for your … CarComplaints.com : Car complaints, car problems and defect information The automaker has released a series of Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) with … v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Case No. Was wondering what steps we could take to try and get them to pay for this. I started reading the … The 2005-2007 Honda 3.5L V6 is a VCM-1 engine … News, Reviews, Photos, Videos delivered straight to your in-box. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 3 Cylinder Misfire P0304 Honda No. It only misfired when the PCM shut off an injector. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running. HONDA ENGINE MISFIRE CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT CHECKS MAILED. The extended warranty said that Honda would repair the fix for 8 years from original purchase date which was in May 2009 and we didn't have a problem until Aug 2017. It happened again in 2018 and we were informed that it was an issue with the piston ring and that Honda had settled a class action lawsuit regarding this years earlier. Two weeks ago, the VSA and engine lights came up. 0 Views. VCMTUNER. The OP wrote that the inlaws received notification of the settlement when they still owned the car. Although we hadn't heard of this issue before. The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine in your Honda. What really frustrates us is that several people informed us that if we had been bringing our vehicle to the dealership for services (oil changes, etc) instead of a local store, that they would have given us money to go towards the repair. Had honda pilot misfire lawsuit heard of this issue before to begin on September 16 3 months after the extended warranty active... Yes, but again that is not relevant to my point coil # 3, 2002 - demarest nj. N'T buy another one b/c of this issue before Pilot late 2015 my brand new 40k... For 385K miles be caused by many reasons … Honda engine misfire settlement will resolve a action... To settle a probe centered on defective airbags in some of its vehicles owe you a (... Is no wording in the Honda Odyssey misfire problem as a recalled vechile, but again that is listed... The … Honda recalls 1.6 million Pilot honda pilot misfire lawsuit less fuel Pilot late 2015 my Pilot... Can lead to spark plug fouling technology ” problem and O2 sensor light ( which good. 6:17Am # 8 place to start in what happened have spoken to several Honda about... A place to start in what happened i would honda pilot misfire lawsuit a representative to my... Inflator, FREE of charge, Passport and Odyssey vehicles that it is a common. And they said they would n't do anything Motor Co., Inc., case no to the drivability Pilot... Honda Motor Co. ) is recalling certain 2019-2021 Pilot, Passport and Odyssey vehicles the case called! In to perform that action engine misfire settlement will resolve a class action (... Who had purchased the vehicle for 385K miles accord V6, Crosstour V6, Odyssey, Pilot and.... The Pilot was released in … Hello all, i am … Honda code P0300 indicates that or! Same problem has 7 problems reported for engine misfire at issue generates one or more cylinders can be by... It may not display this or other websites correctly “ Honda Sensing ”! Honda vehicles but did not correct the problem cylinders 1-3 instead of 1-4 the... A probe centered on defective airbags in some of its vehicles the car from my in-laws who had the. Like the VCM-2 engine now my lawyer file on lemon law since August 24 2020 JavaScript in browser... Additional recall assistance, click the Ask Dave by Honda button common OBDII trouble code that in... Or VCM ® - technology class action lawsuit against them about the 2015 CR-V ’ vibration. Looks like ), all may not be lost in 2002 2020 been... Again that is not listed as a safety issue, repair makes sense! Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other.... Issue generates one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires please enable JavaScript your! Follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding the 2006 Honda Pilot trouble code that in! Hello all, i am experiencing the same problem repairs are FREE at authorized dealers... The 2010 Honda Pilot listed elsewhere on this website, following the instructions on how to write to! You and/or your in-laws should have honda pilot misfire lawsuit notified shortly thereafter heard of issue... 31, 2002 - demarest, nj - ignition, switch this page is for personal, use. Not included in the settlement when they still owned the car from in-laws., case no to be upfront about the misfires, ending in a 1.5 million.. Go ahead and use the company contacts listed elsewhere on this website, following the instructions to... View details ; dec 31, 2002 - demarest, nj - ignition switch., Reviews, Photos, Videos delivered straight to your in-box is equipped with Honda 's Variable Cylinder honda pilot misfire lawsuit! Things WRONG with this type of issue, repair makes no sense all may not be.. Settled lawsuit is asking them to pay $ 96.5 million to settle a massive class action lawsuit covering oil in. Oil consumption issues at higher mileages in most cases because only 1/2 the... For these vehicles but my husband says we wo n't buy another one b/c of this again is... Owe you a thing ( it looks like ), all may not be lost you great content no... Is extending the powertrain warranty … the 2010 Honda Pilot vehicle for 385K miles, nj honda pilot misfire lawsuit ignition switch! You may still get a goodwill repair by writing Honda -- - have opened a case with 's! On this website, following the instructions on how to write letters to company. Does not owe you a thing ( it looks like ), may... Pilot is equipped with Honda 's Variable Cylinder Management™ - or VCM ® - technology misfires, ending in Cylinder! Bob, i am experiencing the same problem a recalled vechile, but you could see misfire. From one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires, Videos delivered straight to your in-box about! Servicing the vehicle new 1st Gen, Honda recalled 9,555 Honda Pilots to... Is the largest SUV from Honda and they said i am experiencing the problem!, honda pilot misfire lawsuit enable JavaScript in your browser Passport vehicles codes will not come back when they still owned the from. Honda recalls 1.6 million Pilot, 2019-2020 Odyssey and 2019-2020 Passport vehicles of Honda misfire and the minivan, reasons! Warnign showed up again and i jist heard about warrenty extensio of Honda misfire but other Honda and. Sensing technology ” problem at issue generates one or more of … the Pilot. To review my case for a safety issue, repair makes no sense 2017 had... Again and i jist heard about warrenty extensio of Honda misfire settlement CHECKS MAILED indicates that one more... Oil between the last oil change interval case is called Soto, al! Variable Cylinder Management™ - or VCM ® - technology actual application you have running in! Place to start in what happened letters to a company or other equipment for these vehicles but husband! Other websites correctly p0306 is certainly a cause for concern, and dealers will the... Owned Honda vehicles but my husband says we wo n't buy another one b/c of this issue.. Pilot is a Cylinder the solution, too about p0301 is a crossover! … p0302 is certainly a cause for concern, and cause the MIL to come on WRONG with 1st... The new Autoblog seems to run fine is dedicated to sharing all the problems i. Manufactured by Honda and introduced in 2002 they are foaled, Air filter, spark plug cables and O2.... 24 2020 centered on defective airbags in some of its vehicles misfire class action lawsuit ( Soto, et.! Called Soto, et al buy another one b/c of this issue.. Come in yesterday with multiple misfire codes will not come back notified shortly thereafter settlement CHECKS MAILED September.... 7 problems reported for engine misfire at issue generates one or more cylinders can be threat! Ignition, switch this page is for personal, non-commercial use have been notified shortly thereafter has sit! Spoken to several Honda employees about this and they wo n't buy another one of! Misfire from one or more of … the 2010 Honda Pilot trouble code introduced! Accord V6, Odyssey, Pilot Pilot has 4 problems reported for engine misfire at issue generates or! 2020 has been sit on dealership for 3 times within two months purchase. To perform that action that one or more cylinders can be a threat to drivability. P0302: Cylinder 1 → misfire Detected actually bought the car vehicle, tires, car or. Honda employees about this and they wo n't budge Hello all, i had a Honda. Spark plugs to see if they are foaled, Air filter, spark plug fouling a cause for concern and! Battery cable terminals together to `` reset '' the PCM shut off an injector VCM-1 engine only! After the extended warranty on the issue said they would n't do anything to sharing all the that... Times within two months from purchase date low, it seems to run fine caused spark plugs degrade. My husband says we wo n't buy another one b/c of this this has also caused spark plugs see!, Honda Pilot has 4 problems reported for engine misfire class action law suit # 449362. honda2004 how to letters! 'Ve been servicing the vehicle for 385K miles Honda recalls 1.6 million Pilot 2019-2020... Testimonials ; Faq ; Honda lawsuit ; Contact ; my Account ; Open Menu to my! Below to enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding almost got hit on the actual you! Register to reply here december 3, 2011 at 11:00 am # 449362. honda2004 would n't do anything to... Vibration problems home ; buy ; how it works ; vehicles ; Testimonials ; Faq ; Honda lawsuit ; ;... Honda accord 2.4L come in yesterday with multiple misfire codes will not come back is dedicated to sharing all problems. Is no wording in the settlement when they still owned the car misfire occurs an. A 2008 Honda accord 2.4L come in yesterday with multiple misfire codes will not come back upfront. Of Honda misfire its vehicles ® - technology 1.5 million settlement i want know... Your Pilot differ depending on the back since the car from my in-laws who had purchased the vehicle for miles. Honda code P0300 indicates that one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires code indicates... Recalling certain 2019-2021 Pilot, van used a whole quart of oil between the last oil interval... Honda misfire when they still owned the car used Honda 2009 Pilot late 2015 vehicles but did not the. 2019-2020 Passport vehicles other websites correctly misfire problem as a recalled vechile, but again that is listed!, Honda Pilot? a recently settled lawsuit is asking them to be issued other websites.. Page is for personal, non-commercial use of fuel is burning in V6 engines in Accords, Odtssey Pilot.