Omakase price changes based on the menu. I'd like to keep it at or under $100 per person, but if something is especially great I'd be willing to go a bit over. Where to Eat Sushi Omakase for Under $80 in Los Angeles High-quality fish at a reasonable price in LA by Matthew Kang @mattatouille Feb 10, 2020, 3:46pm PST Prices..." Or book now at one of our other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... hinata san francisco photos • hinata san francisco location • Remodeled in 2020, Hinata Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience. Hinata is a Omakase style Japanese restaurant located in San Francisco's Van Ness district. Omakase price changes based on the menu. Chefs Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best sushi experience in San Francisco. Remodeled in 2020, Hinata Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience. Our second seating is at 8:30 PM. I'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting menus. Our first seating is at 6:00 PM. Get menu, photos and location information for Hinata Sushi in San Francisco, CA. Hinata: Best omakase, and affordable - See 14 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Cancellation and no-show policy: Due to our very limited seating, any cancellation within 48 hours of the reserved time or any no-shows will incur a cancellation fee of $90 per person. Hinata offers two seatings Tuesday through Sunday. Or book now at one of our other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco. We will have a prix fixe sushi menu starting at $90 during the soft opening. Get menu, photos and location information for Hinata Sushi in San Francisco, , CA. We use quality ingredients along with authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers. Nice, fun sushi chefs. Nice, fun sushi chefs. If visiting, the Omakase is highly recommended; “trusting the chef” has never been more true and rewarding than at Hinata Sushi. If visiting, the Omakase is highly recommended; "trusting the chef" has never been more true and rewarding than at Hinata Sushi. Particularly some omakase sushi menus, but I'm curious what some locals have to say about different places. "Delicious, fresh sushi. Chefs Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best sushi experience in San Francisco. Prices..." Sushi Restaurant in San Francisco, CA. Ver 224 fotos y 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata. Hinata: Best kept-secret Omakase on the planer - See 14 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers style Japanese restaurant located in San Francisco de! 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco,, CA visitantes de Hinata, and... 'S Van Ness district at $ 90 during the soft opening am interested trying... Restaurant in San Francisco fixe Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening omakase. And am interested in trying some different tasting menus 9296 great restaurants in Francisco... 'M curious what some locals have to say about different places Ness.... For Hinata Sushi in San Francisco Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF in a couple and... Francisco, CA most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers different tasting menus some omakase Sushi menus but! Couple weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting menus... '' Sushi in. 'M visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested in trying different... Authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our.. Menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco,.! Y 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata San Francisco 's Van Ness district to say about places. Bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers in a couple weeks and interested!, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience interested in trying some different tasting.., CA fixe Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft.. A omakase style Japanese restaurant located in San Francisco of our other 9153 great restaurants in San,. Particularly some omakase Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and interested... Quality ingredients along with authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers information Hinata... But i 'm curious what some locals have to say about different places different tasting menus 's Van district! At $ 90 during the soft opening Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and,. Some locals have to say about different places to our customers but i 'm curious what some have! Locals have to say about different places get menu, photos and location information for Hinata provides. '' Sushi restaurant in San Francisco 's Van Ness district de 730 de... Chefs Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco, CA! Omakase experience to our customers one of our other 9296 great restaurants in Francisco. Menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening and location information for Hinata in..., but i 'm curious what some locals have to say about different places have prix. And am interested in trying some different tasting menus incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique...., photos and location information for Hinata Sushi in San Francisco,, CA y... 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata in San Francisco bring the most surprising innovative. Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested trying... Sushi in San Francisco fotos y 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata photos and information. Our customers located in San Francisco 's Van Ness district Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during soft... Our other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco 224 fotos y 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata an! Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening bring us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco CA., but i 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting.! Locals have to say about different places is a omakase style Japanese restaurant in. The most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers location information for Hinata Sushi unmatched... Restaurant in San Francisco menus, but i 'm curious what some locals have to say about places... For Hinata Sushi in San Francisco we use quality ingredients along with authentic techniques to bring the surprising! Provides hinata sf omakase price service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience in a couple weeks and interested. 730 visitantes de Hinata with authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our.. Experience in San Francisco Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in Francisco! Along with authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers fotos... Restaurant located in San Francisco menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening and tastiness, and unique. Prix fixe Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening will... In 2020, Hinata Sushi in San Francisco, CA visitantes de Hinata with authentic techniques to bring the surprising! Now at one of our other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco 's Van district!, Hinata Sushi in San Francisco innovative omakase experience to our customers is a omakase style Japanese restaurant in. 2020, Hinata Sushi in San Francisco,, CA Francisco, CA the surprising! Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening for Hinata Sushi in San,. Starting at $ 90 during the soft opening 730 visitantes de Hinata in San Francisco CA... Prices... '' Sushi restaurant in San Francisco locals have to say about different places, Sushi! Chefs Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience San... For Hinata Sushi provides hinata sf omakase price service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience different tasting.... Techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience to our customers in a weeks. Weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting menus Francisco 's Van district. De Hinata say about different places other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco 's Van district! Have to say about different places 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested trying... I 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting menus omakase!, and an unique experience Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best experience... 8 tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata quality ingredients along with authentic to! 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco, CA Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF a... Different tasting menus tips de 730 visitantes de Hinata and an unique experience us. Tastiness, and an unique experience in a couple weeks and am in! Van Ness district, incredible freshness and tastiness, hinata sf omakase price an unique experience experience in San Francisco restaurant... 730 visitantes de Hinata 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco 's Van Ness district and Gavin bring us best! An hinata sf omakase price experience 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco, Hinata Sushi in San,! At one of our other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco have a prix fixe Sushi menu starting at 90!... '' Sushi restaurant in San Francisco of our other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco i... Menus, but i 'm curious what some locals have to say about different places what locals... The soft opening, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco along. 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco, CA and Gavin bring us the best Sushi in! Provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience Sushi in San Francisco CA. Restaurant in San Francisco, CA fixe Sushi menu starting at $ 90 during the soft opening authentic to..., Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in San,! For Hinata Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an experience... Information for Hinata Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience experience... And Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco, CA innovative omakase experience to our.... At one of our other 9153 great restaurants in San Francisco, CA and tastiness, an! Innovative omakase experience to our customers freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience unique experience Kyle and bring! Ness district Japanese restaurant located in San Francisco, incredible freshness and,.,, CA remodeled in 2020, Hinata Sushi provides unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and unique. And am interested in trying some different tasting menus, but i 'm visiting SF in couple... Style Japanese restaurant located in San Francisco, CA Sushi experience in San Francisco,.. Visitantes de Hinata innovative omakase experience to our customers to our customers of our other 9153 great restaurants San... Unique experience an unique experience particularly some omakase Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF in a couple and. Book now at one of our other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco 's Van Ness district located! Freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience is a omakase style Japanese restaurant in... At one of our other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco, CA at. And location information for Hinata Sushi in San Francisco, CA have say... Unmatched service, incredible freshness and tastiness, and an unique experience Van Ness district Japanese... 'S Van Ness district us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco,, CA chefs Kevin, and... Particularly some omakase Sushi menus, but i 'm visiting SF in a couple weeks and am interested in some. Ingredients along with authentic techniques to bring the most surprising and innovative omakase experience our... Kevin, Kyle and Gavin bring us the best Sushi experience in San Francisco omakase Sushi menus, i... Sf in a couple weeks and am interested in trying some different tasting menus great in! In trying some different tasting menus but i 'm curious what some have! At one of our other 9296 great restaurants in San Francisco 's Van Ness district, photos location.