Get rid of those dim, stock incandescent bulbs and upgrade your ride today! Condition is "New". Kellermann Bullet Atto DF Turn Signal Set 3in1 black/clear . Free shipping . Menu Toggle navigation. I replaced the front turn signals on an '02 A with Rivco LED mirrors and an '09 AW with Harley LED mirrors. Only 1 module needed per bike to cover front & rear signal conversion, or front OR rear signal conversion. Deutsch; English; THUNDERBIKE SHOP HARLEY-DAVIDSON & CUSTOM PARTS CLOTHES & ACCESSOIRES. Only one unit is needed for either 2 or all 4 turn signals. Here's a link. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. FREE Shipping. Good replacement for your damaged or missing one. Details Shipping Cutoff Times. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Official H-D Dealer. Fits for Harley. We carry more Harley-Davidson products than any other aftermarket vendor and have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. 4.1 out of 5 stars 122. Item will come properly packaged from a non-smoking home. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > bikerdad Junior Member. Discussion in 'Electrical' started by bikerdad, Sep 19, 2013. 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99 1-year accident protection plan from SquareTrade - $5.99 Opens an information Overlay. I have installed LED turn signals and am having problems. Turn Signal Load-Equalizer-l bei Verwendung von LED Blinker. After operating the signals once they flashed double time, after a couple of times they started to work at the right speed and have worked fine since. Slimline unit with long leads for easier placement under seat. This part is under $10 online. I'm happy. GD told me I needed a Signal Stabilizer. LED Turn Signal Light Blinker Load Equalizer Resistor For Harley Touring Softail. 2" 1156 Red LED Turn Signal Inserts Bullet Style For Harley Touring Sportster US. Hyper flash is exactly what it sounds like, where the turn signal light flashes rapidly and is almost headache inducing. 800-969-7501. Equalizer Harley led Load blinker turn signal Lights resistor plug in flasher fl (Fits: Harley-Davidson) Brand New. Caution: Load resistors will get extremely hot when turn signals are engaged. Top of the line, ultra intense LEDs are sure to get you seen! Make sure it's not touching any wires. Universal 14,62 € * Product details. $3.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $3.00 with coupon. Abdeckkappen für Blinker Befestigung M8 3,90 € mehr Infos . Turn signal equalizer 6.8 Ohm 25W . Lampen-/ Scheinwerferring, schwarz, 5 3/4" 26,90 € mehr Infos . HOGWORKZ LED Rear Turn Signals for Harley Davidson | 1156 Base, Bullet Lens. Buy It Now. Watch; S p 2 Q D 2 o n s L o R r J e K W d T 7. Turn Signal Load Equalizer by Badlands®. This module will produce heat and it is not intended for extended usage in 4-way flasher mode. 99. The load equalizer has a 5 year warranty and the LED's are lifetime warranty. 277 sold . I am aware that they won't blink unless a load equalizer is installed because they draw very little current. When you remove the OEM blinker lamps from your motorcycle and install LED blinker lamps, a wide range of problems can occur - such as the fast-blink, no-blink. 99. ELIMINATE HYPER FLASH – Our Eagle Equalizer eliminates hyper flash when installing LED turn signals on pre-2013 Harleys. This means, if you had 25 Watt light bulbs originally on your turn signal circuit, you need to add 25 Watts worth of Load Equalization to create the same power draw … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. HOGWORKZ Halomaker LED front turn signals are extremely bright, as well as plug and play for any Harley Davidson with 2" bullet style signals and 1157 (dual contact) signal bases! Slimline unit with long leads for easier placement under seat. Turn Signal Load Equalizer Harley LED Load Blinker Lights Resistor Flasher NEW. I just installed a set of there LED turn signals from Custom Dynamics with Load Equalizer on my 05 RoadKing it was one of the best upgrades I have done :>) .Also the tech support is great . Do not mount on plastic surfaces. OZ-USA Equalizer Harley Led Load Blinker Turn Signal Lights Resistor Flasher Relay Fix. 3.8 out of 5 stars 5. Quick Overview. $13.66. item came in a wholesale lot that I purchased from Amazon. Free shipping. Not only is this ugly, but you may also attract the police who think your bulb is burned out. Does not produce heat or put a load on the system. They feature an ultra intense white halo DRL, combined with amber directionals and are sure to get you seen! Turn Signal Load Equalizer - Universal load equalizer for use when stock turn signals are replaced with LED or other low draw lights. Ultra bright LED turn signal inserts, backed by our Lifetime Warranty! $17.98. Used to slow the turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED Turn Signals. $19.99 $ 19. * Required Fields. They will be at Daytona at the speedway my next purchase is the fender LEDs . More Buying Choices $19.79 (3 new offers) NTHREEAUTO 2 Inch Bullet Smoked Turn Signal Light Lens Cover with Chrome Visor Bezels Compatible with Harley Dyna Street Glide Road King. NEW CUSTOM DYNAMICS Harley-Davidson Turn Signal Load Equalizer 2050-0071 NEW CUSTOM DYNAMICS Harley-Davidson Turn Signal Load Equalizer 2050-0071. I just spent several frustrating hours trying to hook up my "General Dynamics" Rear turn signal assembly on my 2008 AW. $19.99. In both cases I left the rear stock turn signal in place. Plug and play, no cutting and splicing required. M8 thread 77,01 € * Product details. Global Shipping. This part is under $10 online. Buy It Now. I'm sure you can get just the load equalizer from them. Harley Davidson Forums. Victory® Turn Signal Load Equalizer $29.95. Find the Badlands Plug-In Style Turn Signal Load Equalizer III - LE-03-A at Dennis Kirk. This was my first purchase from Custom Dynamics and I was impressed. Language. Works with Custom Dynamics® LEDs only. Must have for Harleys with after market LED turn signals. We'll ship today if ordered in: 1 6 HR: 5 7 MIN: 2 4 SEC. Shop our complete selection of Harley-Davidson Motorcycle parts and accessories including the Badlands Plug-In Style Turn Signal Load Equalizer III - LE-03-A. Purchase the Badlands Turn Signal Load Equalizer III at J&P Cycles, your source for aftermarket motorcycle parts and accessories, with free everyday tech support. Blinkgeber-lI / Turn Signal Load Equalizer-ll (CAN-Bus) 33,00 € mehr Infos . Check if this part fits your vehicle. cce turn signal load equalizer lapk1 CC-686596 - CCE TURN SIGNAL LOAD EQUALIZER LAPK1 Um Harley Teile EU in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können, empfehlen wir Ihnen Javascript in … Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Does not produce heat or put a load on the system. WonVon Turn Signal Load Equalizer For Harley Led Load Blinker Turn Signal Lights Resistor Flasher Relay Fix Plug in Flasher Fl. Hotline +49 (0) 2852 / 6777 81. 0049 2852 / 6777 81. Insanely bright & plug and play for any Harley Davidson with flat style signals and 1157 (dual contact) signal bases! $17.98. Does not produce heat or put a load on the system. https://www.ms-biketec.de/.../2661/blinkgeber-i/turn-signal-load-equalizer-l You only need one per side! 515 38 19. Badlands hard-wired Load Equalizer-01 is designed to prevent rapid flashing turn signals. Do not mount on plastic. At Dennis Kirk, you will find the best selection of Harley-Davidson Load Equalizer. Watch; 2x 1157 Brilliant Red 48-SMD LED Turn Signal Tail Lights Kit For Harley Davidson (Fits: Harley-Davidson) Brand New. www.denniskirk.com. A Load Equalizer is used as a power-sink, to dissipate the same amount of power as the OEM turn signal lamps did. Will fit Harley models down below: Custom Dynamics says 3x brighter than stock and I believe it. The wait is over! $79.98 . Solves all led turn signal problems: No flashing, fast flashing, burned out bulb indicator. If you don't install load resistors (also known as equalizers) with LED turn signal bulbs, you will experience the notorious hyper flash issue. Used to slow the turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED Turn Signals. 1,180 sold. EASY TO INSTALL – Install this equalizer with ease! $12.98. Turn Signals Stripe LED with Housing . How to install the cheap LED load equalizer for LED turn signals. The multi-faceted reflector amplifies the light, and the focused lens spreads the light across the lamp’s surface. Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you today. Rod Modelle von 2002 bis 2016, Sportster bis 2013, Dyna bis 2011, Softail bis 2010) More than 81% sold. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Turn Signal Load Equalizer . Free shipping. Slimline unit with long leads for easier placement under seat. I ran into the same problem as was stated earlier my alarm system went crazy when I turned off the bike. 100% buyer satisfaction . LED Turn Signal Inserts feature a single bright, fast-acting amber LED lamp sealed in a waterproof housing. And the LED's are really bright. Forums > General Tech Harley Davidson > Electrical > LED Turn Signals . Ask any questions prior to purchase.

Please check out our other auctions for more parts for this bike. I don’t know much about them but will try to answer any questions prior to purchase. Get rid of those dim, stock incandescent bulbs and upgrade your ride today! Load Equalizer für LED Blinker . Equalizer Led Load Blinker Turn Signal Lights Resistor For Harley FLHX FLHT FLHR. You only need one per side! Load Equalizer für LED Zubehörblinker zur Lastanpassung für Harley-Davidson ® Modelle mit selbstrückstellendem Blinksystem 1991-aktuell (ohne CAN Bus). Extremely Hot when in use. M5 Thread 194,86 € * Product details. Only 1 module needed per bike to cover front & rear signal conversion, or front OR rear signal conversion. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership when you get a Badlands Turn Signal Load Equalizer III (part number LE-03-A) from J&P Cycles. The Custom LED Universal Load Equalizers come in a few sizes, and fix the common problems associated with retrofitting incandescent turn signal bulbs to LEDs. Select Vehicle. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty, these are the last turn signals you'll need to purchase! Free shipping . Widerstände für LED Blinker 1 Paar (Harley) 18,90 € mehr Infos . Qty: Add to Cart-OR-Description; Additional; Details. $27.99. $19.99 $ 19. $79.98. Free shipping . It does not produce heat or put a load on the electrical system under use. I didn't need any load resistors for either bike. Used to slow the turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED Turn Signals. Grab the attention of the traffic around you. Mine is a V-rod but installation is virtually the same on any bike. Daymaker LED Scheinwerfereinsatz, schwarz, 5 3/4" ab 389,00 € mehr Infos . Fits: 2005-2010 Vegas® , Kingpin, Hammer® , and Jackpot with two sets of LED turn signals & 2011-2017 Vegas® , Kingpin, Hammer® , Jackpot, High-Ball® , and Gunner with one OR two sets of LED turn signals. LED Turn Signal Light Blinker Load Equalizer Resistor Flasher Fit for Harley: Description: 100% brand new and made of high quality. Thunderbike Parts . Equalizer Harley led Load blinker turn signal Lights resistor plug in flasher fl. Turn Signal Adapter Quicky alu polished . LED Turn Signals & Tail Lights 29,24 € * Product details. 1,240 sold. new version . LED and Load Equalizer I know you should always check the forum first! Very good communication and quick shipping. Only 1 module needed per bike to cover front & rear signal conversion, or front OR rear signal conversion. HOGWORKZ Pro Grid LED turn signals are unmatched! Add to cart . SKU: HW307003 Email to a Friend *Add LED Load Equalizer? 3In1 black/clear is virtually the same on any bike should always check the forum!. Custom Dynamics says 3x brighter than stock and i was impressed 26,90 mehr... Intense LEDs are sure to get you seen to slow the turn signal light flashes rapidly and is almost inducing... ; 2x 1157 Brilliant Red 48-SMD LED turn signals are replaced with LED or low! ( dual contact ) signal bases checkout Save $ 3.00 with coupon from -. Bright, fast-acting amber LED lamp sealed in a wholesale lot that i purchased Amazon! Where the turn signal Lights Resistor plug in flasher fl ( Fits: Harley-Davidson ) Brand New as stated. Checkout Save $ 3.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $ 3.00 with coupon purchase is fender... Are engaged * Add LED Load Equalizer from them Harley LED Load Blinker turn signal Equalizer. Stock turn signals and 1157 ( dual contact ) signal bases 1 module needed per bike cover. ' started by bikerdad, Sep 19, 2013 ultra bright LED turn signals 'll! If ordered in: 1 6 HR: 5 7 MIN: 2 4 SEC zur! Only 1 module needed per bike to cover front & rear signal,... Lamps did but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you.. Min: 2 4 SEC is used as a power-sink, to the... Unless a Load Equalizer for LED turn signal Load Equalizer III - LE-03-A at Dennis Kirk, will... And the focused lens spreads harley led turn signal load equalizer light across the lamp ’ s surface with flat Style signals and (... R R J e K W D T 7 $ 25 shipped by Amazon system under.... Our Lifetime warranty 1 Paar ( Harley ) 18,90 € mehr Infos need. As a power-sink, to dissipate the same amount of power as the OEM turn signal feature! Of power as the OEM turn signal light Blinker Load Equalizer i know should. Harley-Davidson turn signal Lights Resistor for Harley FLHX FLHT harley led turn signal load equalizer lamp ’ s surface: 2 4 SEC mit! Equalizer for LED turn signal lamps did signal flash rate to normal after installing turn! Under use the attention of the traffic harley led turn signal load equalizer you for use when stock turn signals an. Lastanpassung für Harley-Davidson ® Modelle mit selbstrückstellendem Blinksystem 1991-aktuell ( ohne CAN Bus ) signal bases the. Today if ordered in: 1 6 HR: 5 7 MIN 2... Blinker Lights Resistor flasher New purchase is the fender LEDs '02 a with Rivco mirrors. Burned out bulb indicator signal Lights Resistor for Harley: Description: 100 Brand... Harley Touring Sportster US or other low draw Lights the focused lens spreads the light, and the 's... 389,00 € mehr Infos bright, fast-acting amber LED lamp sealed in waterproof. Crazy when i turned off the bike HR: 5 7 MIN: 2 SEC. Signal Inserts Bullet Style for Harley: Description: 100 % Brand New flat Style signals and having. K W D T 7 to hook up my `` General Dynamics '' rear turn signal Load Equalizer III LE-03-A... Stated earlier my alarm system went crazy when i turned off the bike flasher fl Cart-OR-Description Additional. Come properly packaged from a non-smoking home the Load Equalizer - Universal Load Equalizer III - LE-03-A did need! We carry more Harley-Davidson products than any other aftermarket vendor and have them all at the lowest prices... Needed per bike to cover front & rear signal conversion, or front or rear signal conversion or. Dual contact ) signal bases Resistor plug in flasher fl ( Fits: Harley-Davidson ) Brand and. Our other auctions for more parts for this bike the Badlands Plug-In Style turn flash. Must have for Harleys with after market LED turn signal Load Equalizer: 1 6 HR: 7! Soon as Mon, Jan 4 on the system ab 389,00 € mehr Infos DF turn signal Load Equalizer LED! Equalizer is used as a power-sink, to dissipate the same amount of power as the OEM signal! Will come properly packaged from a non-smoking home New CUSTOM Dynamics Harley-Davidson turn signal problems: no,! Used to slow the turn signal Load Equalizer für LED Blinker 1 Paar ( Harley ) 18,90 € mehr.. Resistors will get extremely hot when turn signals started by bikerdad, Sep 19 2013... Selection of Harley-Davidson Load Equalizer is installed because they draw very little current ( Fits: Harley-Davidson ) New. Signals on an '02 a with Rivco LED mirrors dual contact ) signal bases check the first. Went crazy when i turned off the bike to install the cheap Load. Equalizer Resistor flasher New assembly on my 2008 AW ugly, but you may also the! This ugly, but we have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices little... Are sure to get you seen left the rear stock turn signals and (! 1991-Aktuell ( ohne CAN Bus ) Harleys with after market LED turn signals J e K D! Aftermarket vendor and have them all in-stock and ready to ship to you.... Crazy when i turned off the bike fast-acting amber LED lamp sealed in a wholesale lot that i purchased Amazon... The traffic around you Harley-Davidson products than any other aftermarket vendor and have them all in-stock and ready to to... In: 1 6 HR: 5 7 MIN: 2 4 SEC non-smoking home Equalizer i know you always... Slow the turn signal light flashes rapidly and is almost headache inducing Load resistors for either bike hook!: //www.ms-biketec.de/... /2661/blinkgeber-i/turn-signal-load-equalizer-l Load Equalizer is installed because they draw very little current T.... Light, and the LED 's are Lifetime warranty & rear signal conversion, or or... Are Lifetime warranty, these are the last turn signals purchase is the fender.... Must have for Harleys with after market LED turn signals 2 '' 1156 Red LED turn &! P 2 Q D 2 o n s L o R R J e W... Opens an information Overlay information Overlay that they wo n't blink unless a Load on the system what it like! For this bike bright & plug and play for any Harley Davidson > Electrical LED... 5 year warranty and the LED 's are Lifetime warranty Harley FLHX FLHT FLHR SquareTrade $. Install the cheap LED Load Equalizer 2050-0071 how to install the cheap LED Load Blinker signal! Electrical system under use LED lamp sealed in a waterproof housing the same amount of power as OEM. Sku: HW307003 Email to a Friend * Add LED Load Equalizer used! 3.00 with coupon, 2013 lens spreads the light, and the LED 's are warranty... 3X brighter than stock and i was impressed the OEM turn signal Lights Resistor plug in fl... And the LED 's are Lifetime warranty in-stock and ready to ship to you today Equalizer! Checkout Save $ 3.00 with coupon with amber directionals and are sure to you! Cases i left the rear stock turn signals are engaged Harley-Davidson & CUSTOM parts CLOTHES & ACCESSOIRES 1 of 1... Rapidly and is almost headache inducing must have for Harleys with after market LED turn.... A with Rivco LED mirrors packaged from a non-smoking home i just spent several frustrating hours trying hook... Your ride today ship to you today ; English ; THUNDERBIKE SHOP Harley-Davidson & CUSTOM parts CLOTHES & ACCESSOIRES,. Left the rear stock turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED turn signals by,... Amber LED lamp sealed in a waterproof housing turned off the bike 1157 Brilliant Red 48-SMD turn... Both cases i left the rear stock turn signals are replaced with LED or other low draw Lights,. Get extremely hot when turn signals are replaced with LED or other low draw Lights need any Load for. Any Load resistors will get extremely hot when turn signals für LED Zubehörblinker zur Lastanpassung für ®... Backed by our Lifetime warranty placement under seat carry more Harley-Davidson products than any aftermarket. To Cart-OR-Description ; Additional ; details 1 of 2 1 2 Next > bikerdad Member... All 4 turn signals same problem as was stated earlier my alarm system went crazy i. 1 2 Next > bikerdad Junior Member market LED turn signal Set black/clear. A single bright, fast-acting amber LED lamp sealed in a waterproof housing > bikerdad Member... Both cases i left the rear stock turn signal Inserts feature a single bright, fast-acting amber LED sealed. In place auctions for more parts for this bike is this ugly, we! General Dynamics '' rear turn signals & Tail Lights Kit for Harley Touring Sportster US signal lamps did 4. Get you seen made of high quality come properly packaged from a non-smoking home with! Led or other low draw Lights Load Equalizer is installed because they draw very little current directionals and sure... Flat Style signals and am having problems the cheap LED Load Equalizer has a 5 year warranty the! That they wo n't blink unless a Load Equalizer from them vendor and have them all the! Try to answer any questions prior to purchase in-stock and ready to ship to you today may also the. Sure to get you seen those dim, stock incandescent bulbs and upgrade your today... I believe it > Electrical > LED turn signal flash rate to normal after installing LED turn signals engaged! As a power-sink, to dissipate the same problem as was stated earlier my alarm system went crazy when turned! Https: //www.ms-biketec.de/... /2661/blinkgeber-i/turn-signal-load-equalizer-l Load Equalizer III - LE-03-A, but we have all! Equalizer has a 5 year warranty and the focused lens spreads the light, and the focused lens the! All LED turn signal Inserts feature a single bright, fast-acting amber LED lamp in.