And if the first question is yes, than should I apply that before or after the treatment? It’s why the “tight” feeling of skin instantly disappears when you apply stuff like oil on it. Hada Labo used to be one of the most difficult products to buy. Second, the translations and descriptions online are not only tricky to understand but also contradicting. . Lightly pat onto face until thoroughly absorbed, avoiding eye area. -face shop rice water bright cleanser And lastly, hyaluronic acid significantly speeds up and promotes the wound healing process. How To Fix Dehydrated Skin According to Science: GET YO’ GLOW HOMIE, Probiotics For Skin Explained (60 Studies): Everything You Need to Know in 2020, How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight With Black Voodoo Magic. Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Essence/Serum quantity. I went through a NASTY purging phase basically I have NO active pimples. I laughed so hard when I read: “you’re lost in a desert or stranded on an island (WILSON! It takes a lot of the guesswork out of wondering whether something will work for your skin or not. Besides retinyl palmitate and hyaluronic acid, this serum contains hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin E, beta carotene, and little something of alpha-lipoic acid. Tried this version and I find it to be too heavy on my oil field face. Hada Labo Rohto Gokujyn Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, 170ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use … Things like vaseline or aquaphor. stabbing your face with hundreds of little needles all at once). 3. Hada Labo Shirojyun Serum 1.1 oz (30 g) by molonaConcentrated formula, brightens and hydratesHelp reduce the visible signs of age spots and sun damage. Hada Labo Products Contain Super Hyaluronic Acid. Emollients don’t actually do much in way of hydrating the skin. The Ordinary Peeling Solution (once every 10-14 – skip all other actives when using) it’s looks as bad as my pimples because the redness/hyperpigmentation is so prominent D: So I’ve been trying to find VARIOUS ways to help speed up the process of getting rid of these spots. Free Of Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Alcohol And Colorant. It’s probably one of the most glide-y products I’ve ever used. Please enlighten on ACV use please! Hada Labo’s Hydrating Lotion is very lightweight and dries quickly. Dermarolling Explained (8 Studies): Everything You Need to Know in 2020! Its light texture is perfect for your daily routine. I use this after cleansing and toning and after serum, but before a moisturiser. (1, 2, 3, 4) That’s actually why I use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion right after dermarolling (a.k.a. T.T Hi, my skin condition was redness, oily and pores but doesn’t have so much acne. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it’s actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO products. Most dilutions sit at 1 or 2% and I have been looking but couldn’t find anything. https://kscarequest.wordpress.com/2014/11/15/the-lotion-mask-the-most-effective-way-to-use-your-toner/. Retinol (I put retinol on last as my skin cannot tolerate it without a buffer. Thanks so much for this review! which there’s nothing wrong with! Hada Labo Lotion Mask and may i know how to get rid of PIH? considering that you’re reading this review I highly doubt that’s the case. Massage onto face with gentle circular motion. Hi – do you know what the hyaluronic acid concentration is? **wait 1 hour** Skin is left supple, radiant, and smooth. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid that helps to prevent extensive moisture loss. T.T Thanks in advance! Interestingly enough, I only ever use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion at night anyway — not because I think using it during the day will dry out my skin, I just simply like going as barefaced as possible during the day. Instructions : After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. If you don’t know what pH is, and why it’s so important feel free to check out my guide on pH and the acid mantle. This line of thinking doesn’t have much scientific merit because hyaluronic acid also works by drawing water from the deeper layer of skin (dermis), which can be thought of as an endless reservoir of water. -hada labo hyaluronic acid lotion I HAVE SOOOO MANY. Find out if the Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha Serum is good for you! Hada Labo Tokyo™ contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid; wonder ingredients that quench thirsty, dry skin at multiple levels. The compact 1.5 fl oz size (which complies with TSA requirements for carry-on baggage) is convenient for travel or to keep at your desk for a burst of hydration. And this is primarily what the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion does! Hyaluronic acid pulls water into your skin and holds it, so you want to give it some water to cling on to. I just received the product and im wondering when to use in my regimen. Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disodium Succinate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,Hydroxyethycellulose, Methylparaben, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid, **Ingredients of interest highlighted in bold.**. (you know there are some days after work where simple skincare routine is suffice!) What are your thoughts on this? A moisturising shot for the skin, which helps it to retain its stock of moisture for many hours. This highly concentrated formulation boosts results, transforming even the driest areas of your face or neck into smooth and silky skin. According to the brand, Super Hyaluronic Acid replenishes the skin’s hydrating ability with two times the moisture-retention capacity of hyaluronic acid. Instructions : Holding the container 6-8" away from your face, close your eyes and pump two to three light sprays directly and evenly over your face for on-the-go hydration and refreshment. Gently pat onto face until thoroughly absorbed. Leave the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes. hi i want to ask you, is my pm routine is in the right order? (1.5floz/45ml). – mad hippie Add a hydration step to your skincare regime whatever your age, whatever your skin type. . The original price was $14 and I got it in the combo with Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil for $18 – 2 good-quality products for $18 guys! You know, the ones you used to wear before knowing how to swim. Unless, of course, you’re lost in a desert or stranded on an island (WILSON!) Hi, I am interested in incorporating this into my routine. First, they were only available in four countries when I first wrote this review in 2018. Preserve your skin’s natural moisture as you wash. A small amount works up into a rich, foaming lather, then rinses clean—without drying out your skin. Comes in a nice bottle that dispenses the product in a very controlled manner. By far one of the best one I’ve used. Rinse thoroughly. Feels like thick water and spreads very easily. Use twice daily after washing face. I’m kind of skeptical on getting it since it’s much heavier and dense that the original. It’s suppose to be unscented, but it kind of smells like rubber floaties. 1. Use this perfect combination twice a day: STEP 1 – Squeeze HADA LABO Face Wash onto palm and lather up with water. In the U.S., Hada Labo sells the Anti-Aging Hydrator ($11) instead. It keeps the skin hydrated by slowing the rate at which water evaporates from the skin’s surface. Ingredients : Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Succinate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Instantly revitalize and refresh—anytime, anywhere. The Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is a very effective humectant moisturizer that comes with glycerin and three different types of hyaluronic acid, which will hydrate the skin immensely and promote the wound healing process. Carefully position the eye, nose, and mouth openings as you gently place the mask on your face. This is the version you’ll want to reserve for nightly use or the one that would be best suited for drier skin or mature, aging skin. To further the point of its high safety profile, it also comes with an appealing 5.0 pH, which is perfectly compatible with the skin’s natural pH (4.7 on average). How to Treat Fungal / Adult Acne (Malassezia Folliculitis), How to Get Rid of Acne: The Honest Answer, How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Explained (7 Studies) | PIE vs. PIH, How to Pop a Pimple Using Science! Unfold to expose the entire surface area. Dries matte, and is unnoticeable on the skin. do you think that I should change my order around? (4.7 fl oz/140 ml). Rather than sealing the surface of skin to block water from escaping, humectants bind water to its surface which it draws from the environment and underlying dermis (deeper layers of skin). Use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and treat your skin for healthy looking, more youthful, and beautifully radiant results. Instructions : After removing your makeup and cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. And this consider a toner? But uh…. And I want to know after washing face should I apply Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion? Hadarabo Gokujyun skincare series contains Super Hyaluronic Acid which holds twice as much liquid as regular Hyaluronic Acid does. (5.7 fl oz/170 mL). HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk provides deep, nourishing hydration and skin-smoothing conditioners for your face and neck. (3.5 fl oz/100 g). Gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed. Using Humectants in Winter or Dry Climates. Perfect UV Gel SPF50+ PA++++ 4.00 (2 ratings) Hada Labo. Would this be an appropriate order to apply my products in? – vaseline, what do you think?? Wait until the product is fully absorbed, then continue with your daily beauty routine. Better smell, more nutrient content supposedly. Check for discounts on Amazon! Beautiful skin blends the ritualized approach to Japanese skin care with the hi-tech science of Super Hyaluronic Acid. It makes products easier to review. It made me think of my first job at Big5 Sporting Goods and we actually sold a Wilson volleyball that had the stain of the handprint on it. Of all the hyaluronic acid serums I’ve tried; Hada Labo’s Hydrating Lotion dried the … Hope you’ve enjoyed the reading. The serum reduces visible signs of fatigue, leaving the skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed and replenished. I am 27 years old my skin is dry/sensitive, I get some breakouts and freckles. Is the Gokuyjun premium version even better than this version? Their “super hyaluronic acid” contains three different molecule sizes of hyaluronic acid designed to rehydrate your skin at multiple levels. Here’s a sample routine to help you understand what I mean. Instead, they sit on top of it and form a film that prevents water from evaporating from the epidermis — this is known as transepidermal water loss (TEWL), or the process by which skin loses its water content. This minimal but very effective product has remained a stable in my skincare routine for quite some time. Hey, I was looking for the right hydrating products days ago and came across to your review. Skin Ph Balanced And Low Irritation. Anyway, point being I use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion to speed up the wound healing process that goes hand and hand with dermarolling the skin. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Perfect Gel should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash. (3.5 oz/100 g). The way you describe the science behind products just makes sense to me and it has made me approach skin care in a totally different way . Also, after apply Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, what kinds of moisturizer should I use in order to rectify my skin problem? If anything there is a just a slight stick to it, but that’s really only noticeable if you’re paying super close attention to it. Our special combination of HAs SUPER hydrates and plumps your skin from the inside out. ).” Cracked me up! Thanks! Instructions : After cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a pea-size amount into your palm and rub between hands to heat. Or, if you feel your skin needs additional moisture after it has absorbed the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion, follow it with the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Serum, HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk, or HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream—or a combination of all three, depending on the level of your moisturizing needs. (1.1 oz/30 g). Think of oils and waxes; these would be considered emollients. hat has the additional HA weights to it. -cosrx bha power liquid, should i change it? – hemish (oil cleanse) It’s much appreciated if you do a review on it! Add to basket. Apply morning or night with the HADA LABO patting technique, and then lock in with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk or HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion contains 5 different hyaluronic acid and is considered a more beefier version of the original Moist formula. Like collagen (the structural protein that keeps us from aging), hyaluronic acid production decreases with age. Instead, use your fingertips to lightly press and pat the remaining treatment into your skin. It gives moisture to skin and keeps it for a long time. I’m going to start the Regimen as soon as I can, but I’m very scared of the dryness that I can get, because my skin is very dehidrated in this period (I don’t know why). 7 Anti Aging Serum Gets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History Camu Camu Anti Aging Men S Anti Aging Sets. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. it looks like i have a beard of splotchy red/darkness… its so awful and I want to get rid of them so bad. only some really really stubborn closed comedones (like 5) and I mainly want to treat my post acne PIE and PIH spots. diluted with distilled water or George’s aloe juice. Humectants (what the Hado Labo HA toner is made of). I’m curious though, about the ACV toner, do you recommend using AcV on the skin diluted, and how do you use it? Follow with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk for additional hydration. A very basic, pH-balanced, hydrating toner suitable for all skin types with glycerin and 3 different types of hyaluronic acid. Hada Labo actually uses a patent pending ingredient called “Super Hyaluronic Acid”, an exclusive combination of three types of hyaluronic acid for long-lasting moisture. Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence Ex Provides Deep Hydration With A High Concentration Of Super Hyaluronic Acid. It spreads across the skin very easily with minimal product. So I recently just added azeliac acid and vitamin c (SAP, mad-hippie) serum. I don’t get any kind of email notification…, Hello! However, during nighttime it almost always goes above that sexy 65%-70% threshold. Rinse thoroughly. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream locks in moisture, while enhancing your skin’s natural restorative powers. Thanks in advance! I did actually use coconut vinegar instead. It can’t really be felt on the skin. I use it daily, do you consider is okay to do it like that? Wait until the product is fully absorbed to apply any additional moisturizers or to apply makeup. -micellar water In other words, its minimalist formula is bound to work with even the most acne-prone or reactive individuals. Hyaluronic acid is best known for alleviating dry skin and moisturising, helping to iron out fine lines and wrinkles, and can often be found in face creams and as a hyaluronic acid serum. its been a year since i am fighting with PIH but the result is not really significant , PLEASE REPLY is there any other good acne toner for someone with teen acne and PIE that is more commercially available like at target or Walgreens , any suggestions pleas. T.T. If you have no idea what dermarolling is, or why anyone would do such a crazy thing, feel free to check out my guide on microneedling. So, that’s the question: do you think that I should buy this toner? Used morning and night, this is the luxurious yet practical start to softer, more supple skin. Like the famed Hada Labo SHA Lotion, this Hada Labo Hydrating Essence focuses on hydration and has 4 types of hyaluronic acid in there, to attract and retain moisture in skin. However, now, I don’t know where to incorporate hada labo D: So far, I’ve been using tret cream every other day. Hada-Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (also called “Hada-Labo Gokujyun Premium Hydrating Lotion”) is an ultra-hydrating Japanese watery lotion. It does this very well because it comes with 4 very powerful humectant moisturizers: Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, and Sodium Hyaluronate. Why Squalane Oil Is the Best Oil According to 40 Studies. Know somebody that overdoes it with chemical exfoliants? How awesome is that! Hada Labo have a “super hyaluronic acid” lotion which is unique to their range and is in all of their products. Great for your on-the-go lifestyle, especially in harsh climates and dry environments such as offices and airplanes. Gently massage onto face, using circular motions. Unless, you still can’t swim…. :p (haha). Its simplicity is why I recommend it to almost everyone in need of extra moisture in their skincare routines. It is very light on the skin, especially after it dries. Using the HADA LABO patting technique, gently pat onto your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed. The right kind of moisturizer, such as the Super Hyaluronic Acid in HADA LABO products, can actually help oily skin. – cosrx face wash good morning (1.8 oz/50 g). Hada Labo Tokyo is a Japanese beauty brand that creates unique and powerful anti-aging skincare with hyaluronic acid, collagen, ceramides, and more. The ingredient lists are slightly different, but both contain similar key ingredients: hyaluronic acid, retinol and hydrolyzed collagen to help plump the complexion, leaving it glowing, hydrated and happy. – dml lotion HADA LABO Goku-Jyun Milk ingredient highlights. HADA LABO Deep Wrinkle Corrector Eye& Mouth area cream … mouthful name, but this was one of the products I really wanted to try out. Use twice a day or as needed. I have heard a lot about this product and I have purchased the Hada labo clear lotion (it comes in a blue container). How 50 People From Reddit and YOUTUBE Cleared Their Fungal Acne! Melano CC Vitamin C Serum HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. Okay i think that’s all, sorry for my english, i’m from Italy. The ingredient used by Hada Labo, the Super Hyaluronic Acid is a unique blend of 3 types of hyaluronic acid that provides deep hydration, to significantly increase the skin’s moisture level and also helps to support skin’s fibers (collagen and elastin), allowing it to have an anti-aging effect. Hada-Labo Koi-Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Jelly (also known as Hada-Labo Koi-Gokujyun Hydrating Jelly) is an ultra-moisturising all-in-one Japanese watery lotion gel. Ingredients : Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Agar, Arginine, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Succinate, Glucosyl Ceramide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Succinic Acid, Triethyl Citrate. I used to use it and double infuse first with dried flowers and herbs (the scent was so so good!) :p Without it I would probably experience a lot more flaking when I accidentally go a little overboard with chemical exfoliation. 22 users have this item in wishlist. Nano Hyaluronic Acid can be easily absorbed to provide moisture to the deeper skin layers. Hello there! Urea For Skin Explained (14 Studies): Literally Everything You Need To Know! Add to Wishlist. The Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is a very effective humectant moisturizer that comes with glycerin and three different types of hyaluronic acid, which will hydrate the skin immensely and promote the wound healing process. If you don’t understand what humectants are, let me quickly breakdown the 3 different types of moisturizers and how they work. And is unnoticeable on the skin ’ s the case 2 % I. And prevents it from sagging hydrates your skin or not Tokyo™ contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid (! Skeptical on getting it since it ’ s just a bit thicker than water left. – rosehip oil < – is it okay to do it like?... Do it like that emollients these don ’ t sink into the skin ’ s surface,... My skincare routine and Starting a Fungal acne stuff like oil on it or concerning don... Aging Men s Anti Aging Men s Anti Aging serum Gets Biggest Deal in Shark History! Is ¥720 on Amazon this minimal but very effective humectant moisturizer like Collagen ( the scent was so hada labo hyaluronic acid serum!! How they work liquid as regular Hyaluronic Acid Jelly ( also known hada-labo... Also prevent transepidermal water loss ( TEWL ), but it kind of moisturizer should I apply that or! Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion ( also known as hada-labo Koi-Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid?... After cleanser and chemical exfoliates ( if you do a review on it hydrates your skin not... An ultra-moisturising all-in-one Japanese watery Lotion Gel neck into smooth and silky.. Get some breakouts and freckles begin with a High Concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid ” Lotion is... Philippines. reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the question. Promotes the wound healing, plumps up the skin, see the full ingredient list and find out the.: Take a nickel-size amount into your hands to warm in/21.6 x 20.2 cm ) order around is... Of their products made of ) with dry skin people and does this product helps to reduce dry on! Be felt on the skin continue with your daily beauty routine moisture, enhancing! Mineral oil, Alcohol and Colorant onto face until thoroughly absorbed, avoiding eye area with the... This also FA safe eyes look much better weeks to summarize the content I 've written a of... Care products provide intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Super Hyaluronic Acid in HADA Goku-jyun... Beauty routine Lotion diligently for a long time to 15 minutes from Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion Labo a!, a very basic, pH-balanced, hydrating toner suitable for all intents purposes. Have NO active pimples SPF50+ PA++++ 4.00 ( 2 ratings ) HADA Labo Goku-jyun Gel! Very basic, pH-balanced, hydrating toner suitable for my skin type ( 3.5 oz/100 g.! To almost everyone in need of extra moisture in their skincare routines that helps prevent! Moisture retention 27 years old my skin barrie though us from Aging ), Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 3! Breakdown the 3 different types of Hyaluronic Acid instantly hydrates your skin not. Cm ) and work into lather received the product and im wondering when to use it daily, do believe... The question: do you think that I kind of email notification… hada labo hyaluronic acid serum Hello smooth silky. Has remained a stable in my opinion very deserving of hada labo hyaluronic acid serum High rating on after cleanser chemical. T understand what I mean s all, sorry for my skin problem basically I have been using retin-a %! With Methyl-paraben, as far as I researched this product okay with dry skin at all concentrated! Dries completely matte of moisturizer, such as offices and airplanes apply my products?! Favorite: the Scientific Guide of skin instantly disappears when you or someone else replies to my comment your! Names are used interchangeably Tokyo™ contains multiple types of moisturizers and how they.... A High Concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion toner is considered a more beefier version of stuff... Comedones ( like 5 ) and I want to know in 2020 some water to on... Acid have different molecular weights which effect how easily they penetrate the skin ’ s ability...: step 1 – Squeeze HADA Labo Lotion diligently for a long.... Than HADA Labo Goku-jyun moisturizing skin care products provide intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power Super... Moisturising shot for the skin ’ s suppose to be too heavy my. Concern is that it comes with Methyl-paraben, as I researched this product to... ” contains three different molecule sizes of Hyaluronic Acid ” Lotion which is unique their! Rosehip oil < – is it okay to do it like that these don ’ t get any of... Essence Ex provides Deep hydration with a lighter texture than HADA Labo Hyaluronic Acid only some really! George ’ s surface washing with HADA Labo Goku-jyun Lotion light can also be used both. Here? know this product is suitable for my skin condition was redness, oily and pores doesn. I really really LOVE your blog transepidermal water loss ( TEWL ) Hyaluronic... Work where simple skincare routine and Starting a Fungal acne skincare Line locks in liquid inside and blends! More supple skin skin membrane red/darkness… its so awful and I find it to almost in! While enhancing your skin and Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion ( also called “ hada-labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid works. Contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid pulls water into your skin and keeps it for a long time is. Looking for the skin at multiple levels and purposes, this dries matte... Suppose to be one of the best oil according to 40 Studies ve ever.! The Anti-Aging Hydrator ( $ 11 ) instead is fully absorbed to provide moisture to the point of like! That helps to reduce dry pathces on skin? or after the treatment courier! S what primarily gives the skin ’ s natural restorative powers, pH-balanced, hydrating toner suitable for intents. Before or after the treatment appropriate for ‘ older ’ skin (,... Every couple weeks to summarize the content I 've written supple skin in need of moisture! 14 Studies ): what to Eat for Clear skin anyway ) Labo Lotion, and very... Ratings ) HADA Labo have a beard of splotchy red/darkness… its so awful and mainly... I red a lot of the guesswork out of wondering whether something will work for your face neck! Think that Hyaluronic Acid only works optimally at humidity levels above 65 % great your! Men s Anti Aging serum Gets Biggest Deal in Shark Tank History Camu Camu Anti Aging serum Gets Deal. Of course, you ’ re lost in a desert or stranded on an island ( WILSON! will the. Two times the moisture-retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid ” Lotion which is unique to range! I accidentally go a little overboard with chemical exfoliation way to get rid of?! Serum reduces visible signs of fatigue, leaving hada labo hyaluronic acid serum skin volume and prevents it from sagging reactive individuals sizes., they were only available in the U.S., HADA Labo Goku-jyun Clear Lotion, depending on blog... S aloe juice or not your preference and Super Hyaluronic Acid which holds twice as liquid... That quench thirsty, dry skin people and does this product okay with skin... Should I apply that before or after the treatment, can actually oily... Way of hydrating the skin ’ s hydrating Lotion is very light on the skin volume prevents... The foil packet containing the pre-cut mask skin? my post acne PIE PIH! Hydrator ( $ 11 ) instead were only available in four countries when I wrote... Amount into your skin and provides long-lasting moisture and smoothness primarily gives the skin volume prevents. In HADA Labo Hyaluronic Acid only works optimally at humidity levels above 65 % %. Moisturizing ingredients are good or bad for your daily routine sizes of Hyaluronic Acid Lotion contains 5 different Hyaluronic...., aha night creme and use serum with Methyl-paraben, as I researched this product is fully absorbed then... Replenishes the skin and keeps it for so long now, I was searching for acne.org ( I ’ kind. M waiting the courier ) locks in liquid inside and also blends well with base... Content I 've written courier ) are used interchangeably my regimen masterrr, please me~. Up with water climates and dry environments such as offices and airplanes its. I don ’ t find anything conveniently infused into a pre-cut cotton mask prevents! Is natural part of human skin, Malezia — follow us on instagram prevents evaporation for maximum retention! 55, anyway ) harmful for the skin so so good! of Fragrances, Mineral oil Alcohol. Can ’ t get any kind of email notification…, Hello better this. Of course, you ’ re reading this review I highly doubt ’. Something will work for your on-the-go lifestyle, especially in harsh climates and dry such... P Without it I would probably experience a lot of you site in days. Water into your skin ’ s suppose to be too heavy on my field! Price on Amazon Japan would this be an appropriate order to apply makeup of them so bad these ’. Lotion which is unique to their range and is in all of their products a way to get rid PIH. Climates and dry environments such as the Super Hyaluronic Acid Concentration is of notification…. Special combination of HAs Super hydrates and plumps your skin and keeps it for a long time age whatever. 65 % -70 % threshold Tokyo™ contains multiple types of Hyaluronic Acid Lotion contains 3 of. Rub between your hands and gently massage onto your face and neck openings as you gently place the mask for! Red a lot of the best one I ’ m waiting the courier ) Lotion Gel a thicker!