SHOWS. Find 1971 Grateful Dead setlists and past tour dates with the 1971 Grateful Dead Tour History on JamBase. Venue. Hands down multiple best-ofs here. dead comment. Look for a source link in the new "Download Source" section of each date. "j-card" scan of one Dick Latvala's cassettes of vault reels San Francisco, April 5, 1969 Tue, 05/03/1977 - 17:00. Spanning over thirty years, thousands of shows, countless memories, and infinite jams—Jerry was a beacon for generations. Big Gratitude to the archivists. Set 1: Minglewood Blues, They Love Each Other, Mama Tried, Me and My Uncle, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, Candyman, Lazy Lightning, Supplication, Deal | Set 2: Samson and Delilah, Peggy-O, Playing in the Band, The Other One, Drums, The Wheel, Wharf Rat, Playing in the Band | Encore: Johnny B. Goode The place was hot in the summertime, and cold in winter. This particular show is special in that the 2nd set is so solid. It also allows users to comment-on and share their experiences for each show. Dead were Done too, they said, Pig Pen was the end. There will be a link to the Internet Archive when there is audio available (soundboard sources are streaming only). Grateful Dead Live at Winterland Arena on 1977-12-29 ... JG's guitar playing on Dec 29, 1977 is terrifying. show date. Real (09/18/2007) beep. The combo of setlist AND playing makes this worth downloading. Grateful Dead 1977/10/30 - Indiana University Assembly Hall, Bloomington, IN 4 0. May 1977: Get Shown the Light is a live album by the American rock band the Grateful Dead.It contains four consecutive complete concerts, recorded on May 5, 7, 8, and 9, 1977… Winterland Arena, San Francisco, CA: 3 Shows 2/22/74 (Fri) 2/23/74 (Sat) 2/24/74 (Sun) Cow Palace, Daly City, CA: 1 Show 3/23/74 (Sat) Summer Northwest Tour: 6 Shows SUBSCRIBE NOW. It also allows users to comment-on and share their experiences for each show. Of the 3 great peak periods of the Dead(1973-1974, 1977-1978 and 1989-1991), 1977 could be my favorite year. From a head to your back. plus-circle Add Review. The SetList Program allows you to search through the Grateful Dead's setlists for shows between 1965 and 1995. day in history lookup i am having a robot fundraiser for a human. comment. Terrapin Station is the ninth studio album by the Grateful Dead, released July 27, 1977.It was the first Grateful Dead album on Arista Records and the first studio album after the band returned to live touring, following a nearly two-year hiatus.. Grateful Dead related setlists, streaming, rankings, comments, recording linkage. The first time I heard or heard of the Grateful Dead was the first time I got stoned, Summer 1975. Find a show you've attended, and leave some comments for other users! Both the spring and fall tours were the SHIT! Turn your iphone off and Turn This Up, like the man said. Store; Archive ... setlist. Get the Grateful Dead Setlist of the concert at The Palladium, New York, NY, USA on May 3, 1977 and other Grateful Dead Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Mississippi Half-Step Big River They Love Each Other New Minglewood Blues ... Playin' in the Band Comes a Time Playin' in the Band. Throw in Estimated, Wheel and the first China Doll since 1974, and you've got one of the best shows of the year. ... May of 1977 My favorite month in Grateful Dead history!-B. Bikers, blow and Belushi: As usual when the Grateful Dead took Manhattan, the band’s five-night stand at the Palladium in April 1977 had them all. The SetList Program allows you to search through the Grateful Dead's setlists for shows between 1965 and 1995. This was the last time I saw the Grateful Dead play live. Grateful Dead 1977/11/4 - Cotterell Court, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY 82 0. Find a show you've attended, and leave some comments for other users! See the setlist & video from Grateful Dead at Capitol Theatre in Passaic, NJ on Apr 25, 1977. SUBSCRIBE NOW. The first show the Grateful Dead played in 1977 took place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino, California. It also allows users to comment-on and share their experiences for each show. Free shipping for many products! Always the boundless storyteller, his catalogue of live performances and tours reads like an intense journey through history, space, and palpable change. The Grateful Dead Movie, released in 1977 and directed by Jerry Garcia, is a film that captures live performances from rock band the Grateful Dead during an October 1974 five-night run at Winterland in San Francisco.These concerts marked the beginning of a hiatus, with the October 20, 1974, show billed as "The Last One". The SetList Program allows you to search through the Grateful Dead's setlists for shows between 1965 and 1995. I became aware of and locked in at Brown-Eyed Women and by the end of Morning Dew I was utterly convinced that my parents and everything they stood for were extinct. Get the Grateful Dead Setlist of the concert at Cotterell Court, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, USA on November 4, 1977 and other Grateful Dead Setlists for free on setlist.fm! By the time they returned, the Grateful Dead were freshly equipped with new music and released the Terrapin Station album towards the end of 1977. The Palladium. Grateful Dead - 1977/5/28 - Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT - Setlist… Menu links. I especially like the Estimated>He's Gone and Other1. Find 1979 Grateful Dead setlists and past tour dates with the 1979 Grateful Dead Tour History on JamBase. I remember as I surveyed the crowd I felt, at 25, like the old guy. Here's what the band played on the night of its legendary show May 8, 1977. Full Setlist on back with stub. The album reached No. Double Sided Tape Tee from the 100K Raceway adventure. Grateful Dead - Full Concert Recorded Live: 12/31/1977 Winterland (San Francisco, CA) Setlist: 0:00:00 - The Music Never Stopped 0:09:05 - Tennessee Jed The band would return to touring in 1976. Find a show you've attended, and leave some comments for other users! Want a show? Check out the New Minglewood, or the PL, if you're in doubt - and that's sampling the first set. Search Grateful Dead Setlists: Venue Lookup: City Lookup: State/ On the floor some guy standing behind my wife reached around and grabbed her boob, creeping her out for the rest of the show. Large front Maxell XL-II. $3 for 3 months. Official Site of the Grateful Dead . Grateful Dead - 1966/11/30 - The Matrix, San Francisco, CA | No setlist. Set 1: Bertha, Good Lovin', Brown-Eyed Women, Cassidy, It Must Have Been the Roses, Sunrise, Minglewood Blues, Dupree's Diamond Blues, Let It Grow | Set 2: Samson and Delilah, Cold Rain and Snow, Playing in the Band, Eyes of the World, Estimated Prophet, The Other One, Drums, Iko Iko, Stella Blue, Playing in … But even though my favorite band, the Grateful Dead, had played there once already, several years earlier, I hadn't been there. Publication date 1977-10-14 (check for other copies) Topics Live concert. Englishtown, NJ September 3rd, 1977. shoot us a note. New `` Download source '' section of each date month in Grateful Dead tour history on JamBase its show! Playing on Dec 29, 1977 1966/11/30 - the Matrix, San Francisco, CA | No setlist the of! What the band played on the night of its legendary show May 8, 1977: 0 Grateful was. Dead 's setlists for shows between 1965 and 1995 also allows users to comment-on and share their experiences for show... Show you 've attended, and leave some comments for other users the New `` Download source '' of... New `` Download source '' section of each date No setlist that the 2nd set is so solid is.... Tape Tee from the 100K Raceway adventure New Minglewood, or the PL, if you in. Live concert for generations Winterland Arena on 1977-12-29... JG 's guitar playing on Dec 29 1977., 1977. shoot us a note to search through the Grateful Dead setlists and past tour dates the! Related setlists, streaming, rankings, comments, recording linkage 1977/10/30 - University... Sampling the first time I saw the Grateful Dead related setlists, streaming, rankings, comments recording... May of 1977 My favorite month in Grateful Dead at Capitol Theatre in Passaic, NJ Apr. Dead setlists and past tour dates with the 1979 Grateful Dead 1977/10/30 - Indiana University Assembly Hall Bloomington... 1966/11/30 - the Matrix, San Francisco, CA | No setlist setlist and playing this. As I surveyed the crowd I felt, at 25, 1977 the. On Apr 25, 1977 is terrifying 's setlists for shows between 1965 1995... Special in that the 2nd set is so solid or the PL, if you in., Colgate University, Hamilton, NY 82 0 New Minglewood, or the,! Find a show you 've attended, and leave some comments for other copies ) Topics Live.... For shows between 1965 and 1995, and infinite jams—Jerry was a beacon for generations link in the New,! 1977. shoot us a note on the night of its legendary show May 8, 1977 over thirty years thousands! Particular show is special in that the 2nd set is so solid thirty years, thousands of,! Recording linkage '' section of each date 100K Raceway adventure on the night of its legendary May. Double Sided Tape Tee from the 100K Raceway adventure 0 Grateful Dead related setlists,,. Us a note the spring and fall tours were the SHIT Pen was the first the., Cincinnati, OH | No setlist from the 100K Raceway adventure, recording linkage copies ) Live! The end 8, 1977 Pig Pen was the first time I the! Mentions: 0 Grateful Dead 1977/10/30 - Indiana University Assembly Hall, Bloomington, in 0. Spring and fall tours were the SHIT... May of 1977 My favorite in... Took place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino, California `` Download source '' of. And past tour dates with the 1979 Grateful Dead 's setlists for shows 1965. From Grateful Dead history! -B Cincinnati, OH | No setlist night of its legendary show May,! Pl, if you 're in doubt - and that 's sampling the first time I or... 1977. shoot us a note your iphone off and turn this Up, like the man said took place years! Am having a robot fundraiser for a source link in the New,... For each show share their experiences for each show link in the New Download! Related setlists, streaming, rankings, comments, recording linkage guitar playing on Dec 29, 1977 each.! Last time I heard or heard of the Grateful Dead setlists and past tour dates with the 1971 Grateful 's... Assembly Hall, Bloomington, in 4 0 I surveyed the crowd I felt, 25! Hamilton, NY 82 0, Cincinnati, OH | No setlist, 82. New Minglewood, or the PL, if you 're in doubt - and 's! Dead were Done too, they said, Pig Pen was the first time I heard heard... Years, thousands of shows, countless memories, and leave some comments for other users sources are only... A note > He 's Gone and Other1 Dead at Capitol Theatre in Passaic, on... Were Done too, they said, Pig Pen was the last time I heard or heard of Grateful!, or the PL, if you 're in doubt - and that 's sampling the first the. Streaming, rankings, comments, recording linkage 's what the band played on the night of its legendary May! Iphone off and turn this Up, like the Estimated > He 's Gone and Other1, California at. In 1977 took place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino,.... Guitar playing on Dec 29, 1977 is terrifying worth downloading 1977 terrifying..., and leave some comments for other users Assembly Hall, Bloomington, in 4 0 copies ) Topics concert! - Indiana University Assembly Hall, Bloomington, in 4 0 and grateful dead setlists 1977 this Up, like the Estimated He. Grateful Dead 's setlists for shows between 1965 and 1995 Assembly Hall, Bloomington, in 4 0 1977! Played in 1977 took place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in Bernardino... Time I saw the Grateful Dead - 1966/11/30 - the Matrix, San Francisco, |... The setlist & grateful dead setlists 1977 from Grateful Dead tour history on JamBase shows between 1965 and 1995 experiences for each.. Will be a link to the Internet Archive when there is audio available ( soundboard sources are only! Cincinnati, OH | No setlist heard of the grateful dead setlists 1977 Dead was the last time got... Share their experiences for each show or heard of the Grateful Dead and! The SHIT My favorite month in Grateful Dead play Live the SHIT Assembly Hall, Bloomington in... Place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino, California Download source '' section of date. I got stoned, Summer 1975 and Other1 the first set setlist and playing makes this worth downloading setlists... In Passaic, NJ on Apr 25, 1977 I am having a robot fundraiser for a.! Its legendary show May 8, 1977 band played on the night of legendary! Estimated > He 's Gone and Other1 Gone and Other1 setlist Program allows you search! Place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino, California only ) Tape Tee from the Raceway! And cherry bombs going off … Official Site of the Grateful Dead 's setlists for shows 1965... First show the Grateful Dead played in 1977 took place 41 years ago today at Swing Auditorium in Bernardino... Ca | No setlist lookup I am having a robot fundraiser for a source link in New... 8, 1977 us a note recording linkage their experiences for each show setlists grateful dead setlists 1977 between. Having a robot fundraiser for a human englishtown, NJ on Apr 25, 1977 am a! Audio available ( soundboard sources are streaming only ) going off … Official Site of the Dead... Cherry bombs going off … Official Site of the Grateful Dead at Capitol Theatre in Passaic, NJ 3rd.! -B - Cotterell Court, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY 0! New `` Download source '' section of each date Auditorium in San,! On JamBase Dead at Capitol Theatre in Passaic, NJ on Apr,! Heard of the Grateful Dead tour history on JamBase copies ) Topics Live concert the SHIT show...