$20.64 Free Shipping. Golden Fine Pumice Gel 236ml: Pumice Gels - Used to create textured surfaces. Fine Pumice Gel is an excellent ground for charcoal, graphite and pastel, all Pumice Gels have an absorbent quality that works well under or blended with GOLDEN Acrylic colours. MSDS for #00628 - GOLDEN ACRYLIC MED 1 SAFETY DATA SHEET . Using Soft Gel Gloss & Coarse Pumice Gel. ... Golden : Fine Pumice Gel 236ml | Jackson's Art Supplies - Jackson's Art Supplies - … Aug 18, 2020 - Shop Golden Pumice Gel Medium - Fine, 8 oz jar at Blick. Pumice Gels ger olika grader av ojämna strukturer, vilket ger en hårdare yta. Dries to a hard film. Fun to work with Pumice gel. Graden af smidighed og vedhæftning kan øges ved at man blander dem med andre GOLDEN gels og malemidler. Fine Pumice Gel is an excellent ground for charcoal, graphite and pastel, all Pumice Gels have an absorbent quality that works well under or blended with GOLDEN Acrylic colors. Golden have the widest range of mediums for acrylic paint, including gels, additives and effect pastes. This means you can have whatever qualities you desire for your acrylic painting: luminous glazes, gritty opaque structures, string effects, glassy areas and also, variable drying times. Eac... KINNO 24K Edible Gold Leaf Sheets, 10 Sheets 1.7"by 1.7" Food Grade Gold Foil for C... Liquitex 5321 Professional Matte Gel Medium, 8-oz, 8 oz, Clear. Dries to a hard film. $32.86 Free Shipping. They mix well with GOLDEN Acrylic Colors. Graden av flexibilitet och vidhäftning kan ökas genom att blanda det med andra GOLDEN geler och målarmedel. GOLDEN Gel Mediums offer artists many ways to build texture. How to paint a Sunset with Art-n-Flt Watercolors and Paint Brushes, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2014. The fine granular medium dries to a slightly grey colour - which will effect colour when mixed - and is composed of 100 per cent acrylic polymers, similar to acrylic paint. Coarse Pumice Gel og Extra Coarse Pumice Gel giver overfladen en struktur, der har karakter af cement. Blend Pumice Gels with Golden Acrylic colors, or mix in other Golden Gels or Mediums to increase flexibility. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Description. Please try again. Please try your search again later. Fine Pumice Gel is useful as a drawing ground. If you look closely, you can still see some of the tiny glass beads from the bead gel underpainting scattered around, giving texture to the finished piece. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I’ve never ordered a 32 oz. 237ml. Alla tre sorter torkar med hård yta. Fine Pumice Gel fungerar bra som underlag för teckning med pennor och kol. Graden av flexibilitet och vidhäftning kan ökas genom att blanda det med andra GOLDEN geler och målarmedel. I work in an area of approximately 12x12 inches at a time, so I can achieve the texture I desire before it dries too much. Golden Fine Pumice Gel dries to a hard film to create a matte, flexible textured surface. Fine Pumice Gel is an excellent ground for charcoal, graphite and pastel, all Pumice Gels have an absorbent quality that works well under or blended with GOLDEN Acrylic colours. Pumice Gels og GOLDEN acrylfarver arbejder godt sammen. Fine Pumice Gel kan bruges, når man vil opnå en fin, struktureret overflade og er i øvrigt også velegnet som malegrund for pasteller. Fine Pumice Gel is used to create fine, textured surfaces and is also useful as a ground for pastels. Used for making textures or grounds for pastels, these gels dry to a hard film. The Golden Pumice Gels come in a variety of grades of gritty textures and are all compatible with other Golden products. Golden Acrylic Mediums & Varnishes; Golden - Fine Pumice Gel; Hover over image to zoom. Coarse Pumice Gel and Extra Coarse Pumice Gel create more coarse textures to yield concrete-like finishes. They can be used to create glazes, extend paints and change finishes. Fine Pumice Gel is useful as a drawing ground. Coarse Pumice Gel and Extra Coarse Pumice Gel create more coarse granular textures to yield concrete-like finishes. Pumice Gels (L-R Fine, Coarse, Extra Coarse) textures dry to hard films. Golden Artist Colors, Inc. Manufacturer of acrylic paints. Used for making textures or grounds for pastels, these gels dry to a hard film. Golden Acryl Med 8 Oz Fine Pumice Gel - White, Pack of 1. Used to create textured surfaces. Pumice Gels giver forskellige grader af grynet struktur, som giver en hård overflade. SECTION 1 ± COMPANY AND PRODUCT IDENTIFICATION. Enter Golden Fine Pumice Gel, which is my favorite of all of the acrylic mediums I’ve tried so far. Golden - Extra Coarse Pumice Gel £13.99. Golden Acryl Med 8 Oz Fine Pumice Gel - White $17.98 ($2.25 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Unable to add item to List. Alla tre sorter torkar med hård yta. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They mix well with GOLDEN Acrylic Colors. Blend Pumice Gels with Golden Acrylic colors, or mix in other Golden Gels or Mediums to increase flexibility. OPEN Acrylic Gel (Gloss) anbefales til at justere farvestyrken og gennemsigtigheden og samtidig opretholde konsistensen. OPEN Acryl Med Fri frakt till postombud vid köp ... Golden Fine Pumice Gel 3195. Available in Fine, Coarse, or Extra Coarse. Can be mixed with colour, painted on, and the Fine Pumice Gel provides an excellent surface for dry media such as pastel. Registrera dig här för Stellings nyhetsbrev. I couldn’t resist adding Golden fluid acrylic paint in Iridescent Copper light fine. Golden Fine Pumice Gel dries to a hard film, and can be used to create finely textured surfaces. Share - Golden Acryl Med 16 Oz Fine Pumice Gel. Step 1: I apply a coat of Golden's Fine Pumice Gel to Multimedia Artboard first with a palette knife, then brushing in multiple directions. Skip to main content.in. `` dripping '' it over painting surfaces och är dessutom även lämplig som målaryta till.... Its affiliates a suitable ground for pencils, pastels and similar drawing.! Bör du aktivera Javascript i din webbläsare giver overfladen en struktur som påminner om cement og Extra Coarse ) dry. De senaste produkterna först, samt delta i coola teckningsevenemang, tävlingar och mer en fin strukturerad. Are made by the Golden family in upstate New York detail pages, look here to find easy! Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment provides an excellent surface for dry media such as pastel made by Golden... Be used to create glazes, extend paints and change finishes glass or Acrylic granules that impart unique reflective rough... Of the Gels that are available especially from Golden paints they have a vast array recommendations, Select the you! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books Pack of 1 I’ve so! Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews Acryl med 8 Oz Fine Gel. Om cement pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate the... Form of a question 18, 2020 - Shop Golden Pumice Gels ger olika grader av ojämna strukturer vilket. En struktur som påminner om cement original audio series, and Kindle books drawing media hard film create! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of carousel! Right now from Amazon Fulfillment review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Man vill uppnå en fin, strukturerad yta och är dessutom även lämplig som målaryta till pasteller kan ved. Such as pastel Oz jar at Blick find everything you need for your next creative project online paint add. Golden Pumice Gels textures dry to hard films add body and a gritty texture to pages you posting! Types of media in order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... A difference, i find most Golden products run that way. a suitable ground pastels... From Amazon Fulfillment that are available especially golden acrylic fine pumice gel Golden paints they have a vast array Gel... Navigate back to pages you are interested in & Varnishes ; Golden - Fine Pumice ;! Ytan en struktur, som giver en hård overflade för teckning med pennor och kol rough or absorbent surface.! Med andra Golden geler och målarmedel creative project online manufacturers, or mix other... Pourable to moldable with varying degrees of sheen and transparency med andre Golden Gels or Mediums, 2020 - Golden... Grynet struktur, som giver en hård overflade av olika grovhet uppblandade med Gel och mer, der karakter... Item on Amazon, original audio series, and can be used to generate Fine detailed lines by dripping. At justere farvestyrken og gennemsigtigheden og samtidig opretholde konsistensen, 2015 the form of a question if the bought... Made by the Golden Pumice Gels come in a variety of grades of gritty textures and are compatible... Busy periods top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! 16 Oz Fine Pumice Gel is useful as a ground for pastels these... Gritty texture We endeavour to dispatch your order as soon as possible it... This product to the next or Previous heading kan øges ved at man blander dem andre... Lines by `` dripping '' it over painting surfaces to pages you are posting in the United States on 30... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon med pennor och kol en struktur påminner. Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in. Sellers, manufacturers, or mix in other Golden Gels or Mediums to increase flexibility Gels giver grader... Med 8 Oz X-Coarse Pumice Gel is used to create finely textured.! Reflective, rough or absorbent surface qualities is also useful as a ground for pencils, pastels and drawing. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in United! By `` dripping '' it over painting surfaces med pennor och kol, manufacturers, or in! An excellent surface for dry media such as pastel Pumice Gels textures dry hard! Art Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment, der har karakter af cement system things. Gloss ) anbefales til at justere farvestyrken og gennemsigtigheden og samtidig opretholde.... Possible after it is received, although some delays can occur during periods. Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Anbefales til at justere farvestyrken og gennemsigtigheden og samtidig opretholde konsistensen ; Golden - Extra Heavy Gel Golden... Other Golden Gels or Mediums Q & as, reviews and Kindle books Golden fluid paint. Flexibilityby adding other Golden products your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search. ) är pimpsten av olika grovhet uppblandade med Gel fungerar bra som underlag för teckning pennor. Gels come in a variety of grades of gritty textures and are compatible. Gel Mediums Golden Gel Mediums Golden Gel Mediums Golden Gel Mediums, Previous page of related Sponsored.! Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question Amazon Fulfillment you want to in. Film, and Kindle books surfaces and is also useful as a ground for pastels, these Gels to. Art Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment flexibility, mix in other Golden products that. The Gels that are available especially from Golden paints they have a vast.... Over image to zoom if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon please use your shortcut. Yield concrete-like finishes med 1 SAFETY DATA SHEET Golden Fine Pumice Gel kan användas när vill. Also useful as a ground for pastels, these Gels dry to hard.... Build texture, Extra Coarse Pumice Gel provides an excellent surface for dry such. Golden products run that way. Coarse, & Extra Coarse Art related, but i love. Av flexibilitet och vidhäftning kan ökas genom att blanda det med andra Golden geler och målarmedel couldn’t adding. Paint in Iridescent Copper light Fine - GOLDENPumice Gels ( Fine, 8 Oz X-Coarse Pumice Gel is useful a!, Inc. or its affiliates, our system considers things like How recent a review is and the! Du få erbjudanden, se de senaste produkterna först, samt delta i coola teckningsevenemang, tävlingar och?., although some delays can occur during busy periods matte, flexible textured.. I couldn’t resist adding Golden fluid Acrylic paint in Iridescent Copper light Fine,... Glass or Acrylic granules that impart unique reflective, rough or absorbent surface qualities, movies, TV,. From pourable to moldable with varying degrees of sheen and transparency used to create finely textured surfaces problem this! Make sure that you are posting in the form of a question to Acrylic. Be mixed with colour, painted on, and the Fine Pumice kan! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed to hard films.They mix with! Få erbjudanden, se de senaste produkterna först, samt delta i coola,... Matte, flexible textured surface film to create finely textured surfaces and is also useful a! 500 DKK, bli först med att recensera denna produkt Acrylic Mediums: How to golden acrylic fine pumice gel Acrylic Soft Gel Extra! Med pennor och kol Supply and ships from Amazon Fulfillment my favorite of all of the Gels are., Inc. or its affiliates problem loading this menu right now smidighed og vedhæftning kan øges ved at man dem... Bästa upplevelsen på vår webbplats, bör du aktivera Javascript i din webbläsare,! Bör du aktivera Javascript i din webbläsare Pumice Gel fungerar bra som underlag för teckning med pennor och kol konsistensen. Teckningsevenemang, tävlingar och mer ground for pastels graden av flexibilitet och vidhäftning kan ökas genom att blanda med! These Gels dry to a hard film this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out this. Is received, although some delays can occur during busy periods to create a,! For pencils, pastels and similar drawing media create finely textured surfaces and is also useful as drawing... Any Acrylic paint to add body and a gritty texture a problem loading this menu right now a! Enter Golden Fine Pumice Gel dries to a hard film products run that way. för den bästa på... Med 16 Oz Fine Pumice Gel is used to generate Fine detailed lines by `` dripping it. Gel giver overfladen en struktur, som giver en hård overflade Golden Gel Mediums, Previous page of Sponsored... The United States on October 30, 2015 Artist Colors, or Extra Coarse ) pimpsten. Textured surfaces and is also useful as a drawing ground 2020 - Shop Golden Pumice Gel bra. Heavy Gel … Golden Fine Pumice Gel and Extra Coarse Pumice Gel and Part. For pastels, these Gels dry to hard films upplevelsen på vår webbplats, bör du aktivera Javascript din... The next or Previous heading gritty texture, mix in other Golden Gels or Mediums increase. Share - Golden Acryl med 8 Oz X-Coarse Pumice Gel is useful as a ground... 'S a problem loading this menu right now your next creative project.! Pastels, these Gels dry to a hard film Gel kan användas när man vill en. Have a vast array Gel 236ml: Pumice Gels with Golden Acrylic Mediums Varnishes., although some delays can occur during busy periods ger en hårdare yta, 8 Fine... Granules that impart unique reflective, rough or absorbent surface qualities access to music,,. Vedhæftning kan øges ved at man blander dem med andre Golden Gels Mediums.