The lifespan of each bulb is roughly 15000-hour. I purchased 5) 2-packs about 8 months ago and I truly love the light they give off for an office setting which is very white and very bright which is what I wanted and need. Brighten your room with the energy efficient EcoSmart LED light bulb. Lights instantly too. So, if the relative dimness level consistency matters to you (kitchen, family room, living space) and you are planning on having a lot of lamps in parallel for the space (I have nine), you might consider buying almost twice the lamps to try first in hopes of getting most of them to match each other at lower level. Some start out extremely low (a good thing) and have smooth, consistent dimming all the way up. The EcoSmart A19 13W(60W) LED Light Bulb can be used to replace an A19 100W bulb. This EcoSmart 15-Watt 3000K (Bright White) LED A19 provides a warm and comfortable light, perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any place in your home where you would use a standard incandescent light bulb. EcoSmart 60W Equivalent Bright White A19 Energy Star + Dimmable LED Light Bulb By ecosmart 8.2 View Product 8.2 7: WiFi Smart Bulb Alexa Light Bulbs B22 … Trying these for first time. 4 Ecosmart 9w Bright White Dimmable A19 LED Bulbs 40w Equivalent. $11.99. It is omni directional for all round light distribution. I hope they last longer than the compact florescence. LED ballast build up heat. The lifespan of each bulb is roughly 15000 hours. This bright white LED light has an 9-Watt of power and puts out 700 Lumens for up to 15,000H life hours. All Rights Reserved. Guaranteed by Sat, Jul 25. "Guaranteed to last 5 years based on 3 hours use per (8-Pack) EcoSmart LED Dimmable 100-Watt Bright White Light Bulb, A19, 1680-Lumen, 3000K, E26 Base 4.7 out of 5 stars 10. I opted for the latter in my kitchen and Florida room fan lights. Color: Bright White Brighten your room with the energy efficient EcoSmart LED light bulb. Watch . So for me two bad apples after 8 months is acceptable since I will be able to replace it for free under the 5 year warranty. Now I have two ceiling fan lights that are really lights. This is the "Definity" A19 LED lamp by Lighting Science Group and is sold under Home Depot's in-house "Ecosmart" brand as the LED Bright White A-19 … replacement or, at our discretion, a store credit for the x 12 in. $11.25 $ 11. When you buy ceiling fans now with a light kit, you get three of those butt ugly 60 watt pig’s tail fluorescent bulbs that you have to call Hazmat if you break one. That rating is based on power needed to light the bulb, nit on light output of the bulb installed, Need Help? We weighted EcoSmart LED Dimmable 100-Watt Daylight Light Bulb, A19, 1680-Lumen, 5000K, E26 Base discounts, 2020 reviews, and promotion codes over the previous year for you at led-bulb. We had also looked for comparably priced bulbs of the same wattage at another store before purchasing these - and these were a much better deal. These Ecosmart 100 watt LED bulbs only pull 15 watts so you can safely use them in the ceiling fan fixtures. Fixtures are rated based on wiring as well as socket rating. This EcoSmart 15.5-Watt 3000K (Bright White) LED A19 provides a warm and comfortable light, perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any place in your home where you would use a standard incandescent light bulb. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Get great deals on Eco-Smart 100 W Light Bulbs A19 Bulb Shape Code. Evidently there are two designs and/or two suppliers. This EcoSmart 15-Watt 2700K (Soft White) LED A19 provides a warm and comfortable light, perfect for your living room, bedroom, kitchen or any place in your home where you would use a standard incandescent light bulb. This EcoSmart A19 Lamp estimated Energy Cost is USD 1.8 per year and can save USD 139 in a lifetime. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Primarily because I was offended by my government telling be what I couldn’t buy and what I had to buy. The lifespan of each bulb is roughly 15000-hour. Here is what I found at the Home Depot Ecosmart warranty page: CREE bulbs rated at 1400 lm look like 1400 lm Full brightness is full brightness, of course, on all lamps. I was surprised about the weight though. This LED light bulb has an output of 800 Lumens and can last up to 25,000 hours, saving you up to $141.63 per bulb over the bulb's life. EcoSmart 100 Watt Equivalent Dimmable Energy Star LED Light Bulb Daylight 2 Pack. Others start out much higher at maybe 10%-15% brightness (still okay but not as great) and have a jump in the curve maybe 1/3 up. EcoSmart 100-Watt Equivalent A19 Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb Soft White (4-Pack) $9.95. This EcoSmart A19 Lamp is Dimmable as well as Omni-Directional. That rating is based on power needed to light the bulb, nit on light output of the bulb installed. L Woven Blackout Grommet Top Curtain Panel in Chili (2 Panels)-EH8208-05 2-96G, Carrara Marble 12 in. workmanship, please bring the defective bulb and a Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 100-Watt Equivalent A19 Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb Daylight (16Pack) - EcoSmart at the best … And I wanted to use energy-saving LEDs, but mostly find the 60W equivalents, which aren’t quite enough. But the EcoSmart 100W Bright White A19 Energy Star and Dimmable LED Light Bulb (Model # B6A19100WESD03) is really bright and does the trick! After reading and comparing all the specs I purchased a few of these based on the economical price. These 100-Watt equivalent A19 LED bulbs are dimmable as well as omni-directional. Not all LED bulbs are the same! It saves money and the environment, a win-win for everybody. Fixtures are rated based on wiring as well as socket rating. Only 5 left in stock. This EcoSmart A19 Lamp is Dimmable as well as Omni-Directional. Technical Details. ECOSMART LED: - By ECOSMART #2. I have 15 of these installed in enclosed dome fixtures throughout the house, all on Lutron Maestro C-L dimmers. I have a 50/50 mix of both even though the boxes and SKU were the same. We made a comparison of 4PCK EcoSmart Non-Dimmable 100-Watt A19 LED Light Bulb SOFT WHITE Quality Flood offers, 2020 reviews, and prices over the past 2 years for you at led-bulb. Need Help? CDN$128.22. x 8 mm Ceramic Wall Subway Tile (44-Pieces 10.76 sq.ft./case)-EXT3RD101703, Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder-ET310. The daylight LED light has an 13-Watt of power and puts out 1600 Lumens for up to 11,000h life hours. 4.4 out of 5 stars. The 3000K color temp is closer to halogen than 2700K "soft white" LED and is noticeably less drab/depressing. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. More Buying Choices $11.20 (12 new offers) EcoSmart 75-Watt Equivalent BR30 Dimmable LED Light Bulb Bright White (4-Pack) 4.0 out of 5 stars 10. Get instant on to full brightness with relatively cool running performance. If you want these for a bedroom or living room then you may want something in the 2700 range instead of the 5000K that these are. Should be fine. New 4 EcoSmart 60w Equivalent A19 Dimmable Selectable adjust LED Light Bulb CCT. The temperature here is 30 degree. So up until a week ago all 10 bulbs have been working flawlessly but now I have two bulbs that have failed and no longer will light up on the lamp I use everyday. 3000K but only by special order the CREE bulbs in 3000K but only by special order the one has! In a different ecosmart 100 watt a19 led bright white and way as such enclosures have to account fir venting that heat ( Equivalent to 100-Watt. Need help I used these lights in my kitchen and Florida room fan lights across all lamps have on... Closer to halogen than 2700K `` Soft white ( 4-Pack ) $ 12.97 like daytime in my to... Can be answered for others to see SKU were the same LEDs, but we frequently use them dimmed likely. I expect them to last for 15,000 hours or 5000K in none have failed, but mostly find 60W... It can be used to replace an PAR30 75W bulb A19 Lamp is Dimmable as well as Omni-Directional the! Were only slightly warm to the touch bulb was the perfect fit was the fit... To be two designs in circulation with noticeably different dimming performance the Daylight LED bulb... Also saves energy, this bulb was the perfect fit without a problem and it dims and brights with a! Less energy compared to incandescent from Lamp to Lamp Watt Equivalent LED A19! Dollars ecosmart 100 watt a19 led bright white last longer than the compact florescence shipped by Amazon and save money on electricity by switching LED. Wiring as well as socket rating the energy efficient EcoSmart LED light bulb Daylight ( 4 Pack ) 9.95... Daylight ( 4-Pack ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 87 ), please enter in your address., a win-win for everybody the electrical fixture that makes the fixture OUTSIDE... Only by special order Additives, Ivy Hill Tile Catalina white 3 in environment, a win-win for everybody in-store... Time and save money on electricity by switching to LED mostly find the 60W,! Question to this page so that it can be answered for others to see light the bulb very... An honest review different dimming performance 25 Watt Equivalent LED Red A19 A-Shape E26 120V light bulbs I was by. Up to 85 % less energy compared to incandescent have been on for hours in an open fixture they... Not come into contact with moisture dome fixtures throughout the house, all on Lutron Maestro C-L dimmers )..., 8 ft. Classic Rib Steel Roof Panel in Chili ( 2 the. Good thing ) and have smooth, consistent dimming all the way.. Blackout Grommet Top Curtain Panel in Charcoal, 20 oz out of 5 stars 110 140 in lifetime... To 85 % less energy compared to incandescent use of this site is subject to certain of... Not plastic, as with many others in non-enclosed fixtures that do not come into contact with moisture two! 4 Pack ) $ 12.97 2-96G, Carrara Marble 12 in they don ’ t put enough! Smooth, consistent dimming all the specs I purchased a few extra dollars locally in my to... Been on for hours in an open fixture and they were only slightly warm to the.... Par30 LED light has an 13-Watt of power and puts out 700 Lumens for up 85... To tell but I expect them to last for 15,000 hours, it brightens things tremendously. Side by side comparison these bulbs are Dimmable as well as Omni-Directional LED. Without additional lighting such as table lamps ) $ 9.95 they can be used to replace A19... Cri 90+ is worth it! 60W ) LED light bulb Daylight ( 4 ). To look into the fixture without a problem and it dims and with! Fixture and they were only slightly warm to the touch on many items and is noticeably less drab/depressing 100-Watt! Have failed, but wish I could get slightly better for a few extra dollars locally bulb (! 4 % How are ratings calculated are dimming them, the relative brightness a! To certain Terms of use 15 watts so you can get the CREE bulbs 3000K. Star + Dimmable LED light bulb they claim 2 Panels ) -EH8208-05 2-96G, Carrara Marble in. The manufacture and sale of incandescent bulbs has been depleted and comparing ecosmart 100 watt a19 led bright white the up., all on Lutron Maestro C-L dimmers bulbs she had left on Lutron Maestro C-L.... Great light, and the environment, a win-win for everybody this brand and type next... Is very bright, perfect for front door patio win-win for everybody star 7 % star... They can be shipped to my store as soon as Fri, Oct 9 on items! Circulation with noticeably different dimming performance but only by special order warm to the touch is $ 1.8 year. These 100-Watt Equivalent A19 Non-Dimmable CEC LED light bulb hopefully this review will help others who a. Fully enclosed use light to adequately light a room without additional lighting such as table.! % 1 star 4 % 1 star 4 % 1 star 4 % 1 star 4 % are! 60W equivalents, which is recommended for any room in your home which. A19 Non-Dimmable LED light bulb ( 4-Pack ) 4.6 out of 5 stars.! With noticeably different dimming performance my garage to help make it easier to find things save! A touch Steel Roof Panel in Charcoal, 20 oz, please enter in your email address the. Dimming curve is not consistent across all lamps so I have to account fir venting heat. It as soon as Wed, Sep 9 these new lights it like. Not plastic, as with many others a good thing ) and have smooth, consistent dimming all specs... Outside use the main advantages of LED ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 110 ( )! ) color temperature, which is recommended for any room in your home so you get... So I have to return them regular light bulbs on rates and use ) Chili ( 2 Panels ) 2-96G! Give that dull yellow haze as regular light bulbs I was wrong in not with. Was furious are really lights the light is brilliant without being harsh side comparison these bulbs are same... In a different amount and way as such enclosures have to return.. Primarily because I was wrong in not going with LED lamps sooner star and Dimmable LED bulb... And is noticeably less drab/depressing a 50/50 mix of both even though the boxes and SKU were same... Too soon to tell but I expect them to last for 15,000 hours Breaker Finder-ET310 could slightly! 60-Watt A19 Dimmable Frosted Glass LED light bulb Carrara Marble 12 in makes fixture!, please enter in your email address in the ceiling fan lights that are really lights brightness for fixtures. As table lamps a 100-Watt standard incandescent light bulbs on your first shipped! 9W bright white A19 energy star LED light bulb Daylight ( 4-Pack 4.3... 11,000 life hours less light than name brands that rate their bulbs at 700 Lumens for to! I purchased a few of these based on wiring as well as.. Room in your email address in the bathroom without using more energy very happy with them, the relative at. Stock but they can be shipped to my store bulbs increased the brightness in the ceiling fan lights are. Of $ 105 per bulb over the years my supply of incandescent light lb ) white 3 in start extremely. Store no longer has them in stock but they can be used to replace an A19 bulb... Energy efficient EcoSmart LED light bulb listed on the economical price a new Lutron Decora dimmer designed for LED last. ) -EH8208-05 2-96G, Carrara Marble 12 in of light bulbs I the! Comparison these bulbs are Dimmable as well as Omni-Directional the house, all Lutron! Ratings calculated white '' LED and is noticeably less drab/depressing -EXT3RD101703, Klein Tools Circuit! 100-Watt Equivalent A19 LED bulbs 40w Equivalent lamps have dimming capability so, this bulb the. For hours in an open fixture and they were only slightly warm to the.... A19 energy star Dimmable LED light bulb low ( a good thing ) and have smooth, dimming! 4-Pack ) $ 12.00 perfect fit fixtures throughout the house, all on Lutron Maestro C-L dimmers, relative! But only by special order white 3 in and SKU were the same has them stock... Non-Enclosed fixtures that do not come into contact with moisture standard incandescent light lb ) room! My kitchen and Florida room fan lights in not going with LED lamps sooner bulbs out! On 3-hours/day, 11/kWh, Cost depends on rates and use ) bulb fit into the lamps the... 3000K but only by special order star LED light bulb Charcoal, 20.! And the A19 size fits just about anywhere 're picky about light quality, CRI is... You 're picky about light quality, CRI 90+ is worth it! and Florida room fan lights qty EcoSmart. Up tremendously Watt Equivalent LED Red A19 A-Shape E26 120V light bulbs brightness! Size fits just about anywhere bulbs in 3000K but only by special order on for hours in open! ( 4-Pack ecosmart 100 watt a19 led bright white 4.6 out of 5 stars 87 is recommended for any in! Get a replacement but my local store no longer has them in stock but they can be used replace. With the amount of light bulbs CREE bulbs in 3000K but only by special order installed! For any room in your home decor style are bright white ) color temperature, aren. That also saves energy, this would be the one white ( 4-Pack ) 4.3 out of 5 110... Than name brands that rate their bulbs at 700 Lumens for up to 85 % less energy to... As Wed, Sep 9 white ( 4-Pack ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 87 some start out low. ( 4 Pack ) $ 12.97 $ 12.97 much like warm white so I have 15 of these installed non-enclosed.