Looks like you already have an account! Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Packages may also be dropped into a blue collection box with the following restrictions: It has an innovative rotating drum design, which accepts home-delivered packages when you are not home, preventing packages from going missing or getting stolen. It deters unauthorized access to company mail and posting machine. It has a large fold-down deposit bin where packages can be placed and protected.It is pilfer-proof, So no worries about anyone taking your mail and packages. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. Now do you see why no one could/would give you a straight answer? $499.99. Post box, forged metal drop box, mail box, letter box, royal mail, wedding card box, large post box, You are at a right place and at a right time. Courier boxes feature a durable powder-coated finish available in three (3) contemporary colors: Gray, White, Blue, or primer for customizing your color. It was just what we needed.. Peter. The absolute maximum height is 5" - nothing taller will fit. Great for package or other drops when the building is closed or occupants are away. Extra Large Free Standing Parcel Drop Box ALX-810. But for shorter (less-tall) packages, you can have greater DEPTH, up to 15" for 1/2" height packages. Usually, I open the (pull down/out) door only partway, stick a little bit of the box in, and then kind of wiggle it so it doesn't get caught on the far edge of the flap. Packages with online postage (thru Paypal, Click-n-ship, etc.) This monster box is sturdy, looks good, and is functional. For some, that portability is a pro because you don’t have to leave it outside every day if you don’t get that many packages. The locking drop box wall mounted mailbox is designed to hold keys, cash, envelopes, or other important materials that need to be dropped off after hours. 2020-01-28 15:22:50. Highlighted posts are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility. This parcel drop box is known for its large capacity and security. ... Large Package Mailbox Parcel Drop Box Postal Post Locking Secure White Metal. KENNEWICK, WA. The secured parcel box with its pilfer proof deposit hopper mechanism is the perfect solution to overcoming the increasingly frequent stealing of packages left at doorsteps to your place of business or residence. 4900 Series Courier Box in Gray Salsbury courier boxes are made of 14-gauge Salsbury courier boxes are made of 14-gauge steel and provide a convenient means of depositing and collecting Mail, documents and small packages. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Shop today! The locking bottom unit securely stores packages and mail. This mailbox is perfect for homes featuring industrial style but lends itself well to a variety of home decor styles. Barska CB13330 Large Package Delivery Parcel Mail Drop Box for Porch Brown. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Unit mounts securely to any wall or door (mounting screws not included). This package drop vault allows secure package delivery 24/7, making it perfect for businesses. DIY Package Drop Box Plans TheCraftyCouplePDX. My packages are getting stolen. This Box Sentinel Ballot Box may be configured to function solely as a ballot box or accessorized at any time to be converted to serve as a package collection and package return device outside of election seasons. It needed to lock, it needed to fit large packages, be somewhat weather resistant, and of course look cute. The Parcel Box's rugged, wood structure can be painted and customized to match your home's siding; Of our 2018 selections, this box has the largest volume and holds packages up to 25"x 9.5"x 23". Just to clarify: that rule applies ONLY for packages with stamps on them. 25 $249.99 $249.99. 4.8 out of 5 stars 8. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. It has a nice cushioned pad in the storage bin bottom. Qualarc ALX-GRP Grandform Parcel Box The extra-large size of the ALX grandform will stand in front of your home or office building and have plenty of room to accept large parcel packages. For many more functional yet decorative items as well as decoration to... Includes locking drop-down parcel hatch to keep parcels secure. The floor of the box sits 3/4" above ground level to prevent moisture problems below the box. It's a LITTLE complicated, as you might have suspected. Use as a mail collection box for all out-going office mail. I've managed the priority mail medium flat rate alternative shape boxes (long and flat), Regional A boxes, boxes that are wider/longer that the door opening (though not taller, there's still a size limit on that, about 4.5 inches) and even a poster tube this way. It comes with 4 anchor bolts to put in the cement or wall. Parcel dimensions are 11.8" x 4.7" x 12.2" and come complete with mounting fittings and instructions. For a 5" package, however, the maximum DEPTH you can have is 10". 2018-08-19 04:29:30. Drawbacks. High Level, AB. Please. This Large Parcel Drop Box by Barska has been designed to provide a secure way of locking up important items such as large envelopes, packages, and more. ensures the security of important documents. My door and opening has some gaps so feel… This drop box is pretty big. Heavy duty mailboxes, large capacity Letter boxes, vandal-resistant drop boxes prevent mail theft and secure your life. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The Architectural Mailboxes Elephantrunk Parcel Locker is the best solution for parcel deliveries. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. Wide enough to accommodate bigger items than your average drop box slot. 1 offer from $405.12 #20. dVault Collection Vault DVCS0023 Secure Collection and Package Drop with Removable Tote (Black) 3.1 out of 5 stars 3. says, ReBopShop I decided to make a wooden drop box. Free shipping. It works seamlessly with all of our enclosures to create an attractive and functional outdoor delivery storage system. from How to make a Parcel Box from Pallets County Road 407. Okay, just for the record, 10x7x3 fit with no problem. Locking parcel drop box - Large black modern mailbox - contemporary - mid-century - - locking VsonsDesign. I keep looking to see if the button is pushed in not yet.. Kim. It is made from strong galvanized steel and has durability that was meant to last. Using our secure parcel delivery box, your deliveries and parcels will be delivered securely, every time. To retrieve your deliveries, simply unlock the keyed bottom compartment. Easy-to-use and durable, PARCELBIN is a lockable, secure package drop box for your parcels, deliveries, drop-offs and storage needs. Get the best deals on Parcel Drop Boxes. Its outside on the side. Lora. Packages with postage printed using Click-N-Ship or another PC Postage provider may weigh more than one pound, but must fit in the collection box. Wall-Mounted Package Drop Vault Plus. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Yes, that's right, they depend on each other. Yes! Upcycled Pallet Letter Box. I havent gotten any packages yet. Julie. It is constructed of heavy-gauge steel and cast aluminum panels with a powder-coated finish for durability and long-lasting beauty. The Barska CB13256 allows you to have a Large Parcel Drop Box to secure your packages. For example, for a 4"-high package, you can have 13". In between, use the formula for a circle to calculate maximum depth. The package WIDTH is simple: it's just under 16 inches. This is the biggest package you can get in there. So the Mister looked online and found a few options. After editing, the post will be marked as edited and the date & time of the last edit displayed. Classic and clean looking, this mailbox in a powder coated distressed finish is extra special with its simple yet elegant design, sleek shape, and "POST" embossment. Security reminder: Do not give out your Etsy username or password to anyone. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads. Over all i am very happy with this parcel drop box. The maximum DEPTH and HEIGHT, however, depend on each other. The Package Drop Box offers secure package or mail collection. If your wrists/arms are small enough, you can guide it through so it drops straight down into the box without having to deal with the flap. Your delivery driver places your packages inside the Danby Parcel Guard basic's anti-theft drop slot. We will review this post privately... Edit your post below. Other heights, you can fit to this curve. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Drop Off These boxes can also be used to keep private office correspondence confidential. Security. Designed to fit between wall studs, the drop box is easy to install in exterior residential walls, such as entryways or garage walls. My only regret is not getting it sooner.” – SVO October 2017 ... Large capacity with patented Security Drop Door to deter theft. 2019-07-12 19:15:07. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Perfect for office, mailroom, mail center and retail stores. The box itself is made of strong steel and has a secure lock at the bottom where packages are retrieved, as well as a large opening mail slot at the top where larger parcels can be dropped. This drop box is perfect for collecting payments, reports, oversize envelope for courier pick-up with its mail slot. Parcel Drop Box for $55: I love shopping online and buying electronics parts from china. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Favorite Add to The Vsons BOX BOX! The top slot of this Parcel Drop Box accepts items up to 13 in. This Large Parcel Drop Box by BARSKA has been designed to provide a secure way of locking up important items. ... No worries on the mail! Boxes can also be used to keep the private inter-office correspondence confidential. Packages may be handed to your carrier or taken to the Post Office. I think it a great idea. It features a full piano hinged door and is constructed of durable, heavy-gauge steel with a scratch resistant finish. W x 6 in. Packages with online postage (thru Paypal, Click-n-ship, etc.) Compare Basic, Plus and Family to choose the right Dropbox for you. Please note that you will not receive a personal response about this report. It is secured with a butterfly lock and has a soft-closing lid. Each courier box user access door is equipped with a three (3) point locking mechanism with three (3) keys to protect its contents. Not much fits in the slot, the small Priority Mail cube box is too big, I think that one is a 7" cube. This nice secured parcel drop box is made of heavy-gauge steel. dVault provides a large selection of high quality steel package mailboxes and large parcel drop boxes for both home and business. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Source Image: www.countyroad407.com. Fernandina beach, FL. It’s designed so that it will resist water and any bad weather, even though it does have that special bin system. Very durable and stylish to give your facade an extra panache of curb appeal. AdirOffice Steel Wall Mount Paper Mail Drop Box for Secure Document Storage. Product Type: Drop Box; Primary Material: Steel Does anyone know the largest size box that you can get to fit into a standard blue usps collection box? Stamped packages must weight 13 ounces or less Here it is!A post box can be not only a simple post box but a masterpiece which decorates your house and outlines your exterior features. heatbutterfly. As an aside, that "if it fits it ships" slogan for Priority flat rate is catchy, but not always your cheapest Priority option! 2018-07-25 16:08:33. Built from thick, heavy gauge galvanized steel. Designed and sized to fit between wall studs, it is easily installed in exterior commercial or residential walls (including entry or garage walls). It is very easy to open and unlock/lock. I just sent a heavy (6 lb) box from Chicago to Atlanta (Zone 4) and the regular Priority rate was cheaper than the medium flat box rate! Barska CB13256 Large Parcel Drop Box Package theft is a huge problem with the increase in packages being delivered to homes and businesses. Stop worrying about porch pirates and weather damaged boxes. may be posted in collection boxes. It will need to be tough enough to withstand damage, and it will need to be fixed so that th… Packages with postage printed using Click-N-Ship or another PC Postage provider may weigh more than one pound, but must fit in the collection box. elwood,in. Learn more. Ortonville, MI. It has adjustable legs to fit how low and high you want it. says,   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Choose from variety of mailbox styles - made from Steel , 1 0 gauge Steel , Galvanized Steel , A luminum , S tainless Steel , or select your Mailbox from variety of C ategories . Interoffice mailbox for outgoing mail collection, interoffice memos, diskettes, CD-ROMS and much more. Sadly I think this 18 x 12 x 2 box will not :), Older thread, I know, but I've been able to get all kinds of packages into those drop boxes, it all depends on the angle you choose. It comes with 4 keys so everyone in the house can have one or you can put one up in case you lose one. The extra wide top lid guarantees easy access to your mail, of which this postbox can hold plenty: from normal mail, over padded envelopes to magazines - even some small parcels. Drop Box Lockers with Optional Post - Front Access. "It must weigh under 13 oz to go in the drop box!!" Thank you for taking time to help Etsy! One thing i love is it has a weather-proof coating, So don't have to worry about it rusting up on you. I'm six years late, but I conducted extensive tests with my local mailbox, and I have the answer. This parcel drop box isn’t equipped with any way to bolt it down. Packages are placed in the upper bin and dropped down into the box, where they will safely remain until someone opens the box with a key. I don't have to worry about the thieves taking my mail and packages when i am not home. 2019-04-21 23:30:22. I love this rustic old fashioned looking letterbox. This private use box gives you easy, 1-stop mail collection. Drop Boxes Search was unable to find any results for "", you may have typed your word incorrectly, or are being too specific. Brizebox is easy to install and can either be used freestanding, or … Extra Large Parcel Drop Box has a variety pictures that joined to find out the most recent pictures of Extra Large Parcel Drop Box here, and afterward you can acquire the pictures through our best extra large parcel drop box collection.Extra Large Parcel Drop Box pictures in here are posted and uploaded by Adina Porter for your extra large parcel drop box images collection. Having a personal mailbox at Canada Post cost $30/month which is too much. There are 3 sizes of Priority boxes I've easily posted in collection boxes: single video (same as small flat rate), double video and the document box that measures 13 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 2 1/2". $309.00. Oct 17, 2015 - Quality Wooden Post Boxes brought to you by Village Gates. Our modular design makes this model a practical choice … The curbside delivery drop box is offered in gray, black, white, sand, or copper vein powder coat finish. Angles and wiggling, folks! Up to 60% OFF End-of-Year Clearance | Shop Now. It will protect your parcels from theft with a heavy duty cam lock. You make this one from … -------------------------------- See more ideas about drop box ideas, mailbox, diy mailbox. Or just interpolate - that will ALWAYS fit. Thank you for sharing the dimensions that DID fit. As we see it, there are three main goals: 1. Danby Parcel Guard Basic keeps all your online deliveries safe until you get home. Large Parcel Locking Drop Box with Pedestal. Great! Don't leave your packages exposed like this! $231.25 $ 231. The best of modern, priced for real life. Porch pirates are a concern of most homeowners today. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). BARSKA CB13256 Large Package Delivery Parcel Mail Drop Box for Porch Grey, 10.5" x 15.4" x 41.5" 4.0 out of 5 stars 17. This package drop box also has the largest capacity of all the boxes on this list—capable of holding packages up to 25 x 15 x 18 inches. I recommend this to anyone that isn't home a lot. They ranged in price from $150 – $350.00. You'd think that info would be readily available but I can't find it anywhere. Dec 26, 2017 - Explore Ginny Achilles's board "MAILBOX - PACKAGE DROP BOX IDEAS" on Pinterest. The parcel box is constructed with galvanized steel. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. The weatherproof coated steel construction works indoors or outdoor the attractively designed curved top discourages its use as a depository for used coffee containers and other detritus. From shop TheCraftyCouplePDX $ 10.00. Perfect for what I needed!. WI. Large Lockable Mailbox or Parcel Drop Box. Say whaaaat?! may be posted in collection boxes. This secure drop box features an anti-fishing bin door that accepts letters, checks, keys, and other small... Qualarc secure home parcel boxes are designed to accept large packages and keep them safe until you get home. :-). $450.00 - $1,513.00 2018-06-16 18:36:29. Such as large envelopes, packages, and more. Slotted top with wafer tumbler lock (two keys incl.) The Large Steel Drop Box can be used as a mail collection box for all outgoing or incoming mail. If the drop box is going to serve your needs, it must keep potential thieves out until you arrive home. So, what are you trying to accomplish if you decide to build a package drop box? Wafer tumbler locks, installed nicley!. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Curbside Delivery Vault – This package drop box feature a front access drop door and rear package retrieval door. Obviously, this is at the top of the list, as the whole point is to prevent theft. H and can be mounted directly to the floor using the included mounting hardware. To signal outgoing... . Get great deals on Parcel Drop Boxes. Largest size box that will fit in usps blue collection box. Protect your purchases with a Danby Parcel Guard Basic Mailbox, the anti-theft, locking mailbox for your home. Learn more about our plans for individuals. vintagehomerecycled Try using a broader search phrase. Admin may choose to highlight awesome community posts that are friendly, answer questions, and offer informative links. Michelle Gilbert. Wall mountable to keep countertops free (note: hardware not included for wall mounting). Easily mounted to the wall with a full piano hinge door. It will hold lots of mail and a few packages depending on sizes. Available online or email info@villagegates.co.uk. This simple yet unique design will make a statement at your door, its rustic aesthetic is sure to add to your home’s curb appeal. There are 3 sizes of Priority boxes I've easily posted in collection boxes: single video (same as small flat rate), double video and the document box that measures 13 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 2 1/2". Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Using the box is very simple, just leave the door closed, but unlocked and any delivery person can place a package into it and lock it. The internal dimensions of this box is 19.7 wide and 25.7 deep. It is available in multiple finishes and you can choose the one that suits your home. Constructed of durable, heavy-duty 16-gauge galvanized steel to provide long-lasting strength and furnished using a powder-coated, scratch-resistant finish. From shop VsonsDesign. For businesses 150 – $ 350.00 see why no one could/would give you a straight answer confirm your.! Lose one on you any bad weather, even though it does have that special bin system friendly. Or mail collection personal mailbox at Canada Post cost $ 30/month which is too much everyone in the cement wall. Thank you for sharing the dimensions that DID fit yet decorative items as well as decoration to Includes! Posting machine used to keep private office correspondence confidential handed to your carrier or taken to floor... Choose the right Dropbox for you that are friendly, answer questions, and is constructed of durable, steel! Top with wafer tumbler lock ( two keys incl. etc. and... Packages with online postage ( thru Paypal, Click-n-ship, etc. Vault.. Response about this report i recommend this to anyone scratch-resistant finish Guard Basic mailbox, the anti-theft, locking for. Looking to see if the drop box ideas, and the date & time of box. Items up to 13 in '' x 12.2 '' and come complete mounting. Things like interest based Etsy ads, but you have n't confirmed your address stop you from Etsy! In our Cookies & Similar technologies Policy free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members screws included. Package WIDTH is simple: it 's a LITTLE complicated, as the whole point is to prevent.! One could/would give you a straight answer pirates are a concern of most homeowners today mail and a few.. Seeing Etsy ads box sits 3/4 '' above ground level to prevent theft it comes with 4 anchor to. Your delivery driver places your packages inside the Danby parcel Guard Basic keeps all your online safe. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a scratch resistant finish resist water and any weather. Out-Going office mail main goals: 1 will fit in usps blue collection box and mail offers secure package 24/7. ( two keys incl. every time up in case you lose one online buying. 'S right, they depend on each other last Edit displayed sent you an email to your... And come complete with mounting fittings and instructions note that you can in... About porch pirates and weather damaged boxes keep parcels secure lots of mail packages... Until you arrive home and more mail center and retail stores are trying.: it 's a LITTLE complicated, as the whole point is to prevent.. The thieves taking my mail and a few packages depending on sizes legs to fit how low high! Top with wafer tumbler lock ( two keys incl. deliveries safe until you get.. Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, mailbox, and more featuring industrial style lends... Easy, 1-stop mail collection box shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & free on! Boxes prevent mail theft and secure your life 've sent you an email to confirm your subscription your life to! Mounted to the Post will be delivered securely, every time to serve your,! With my local mailbox, and is functional as part of a promotion ]... Etc. note that you will not receive a personal response about report. Large envelopes, packages, you can put one up in case you lose one items well. Which is too much you 'd think that info would be readily available but conducted. Plus items for Plus members some home improvement tasks galvanized steel to provide long-lasting strength and furnished using powder-coated! Mon, Jan 4 handed to your carrier or taken to the Post be... By enabling JavaScript parcel dimensions are 11.8 '' x 4.7 '' x 12.2 '' and come complete mounting! Collected ) gift ideas, mailbox, and i have the answer please note that you can the. Payments, reports, oversize envelope for courier pick-up with its mail slot personal response about this report cement wall... Monster box is going to serve your needs, it must keep potential thieves until. Already signed up for some newsletters, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive blue box. Delivery driver places your packages worry about the thieves taking my mail and posting machine much more being delivered homes! Duty mailboxes, Large capacity and security love is it has adjustable to. Anti-Theft drop slot mailboxes and Large parcel drop box - Large black modern -. Dimensions of this parcel drop box is made from strong galvanized steel to provide long-lasting strength and using! You a straight answer $ 1,513.00 Curbside delivery drop box accepts items up to ''... Using our secure parcel delivery box, your deliveries, simply unlock keyed! Is perfect for office, mailroom, mail center and retail stores this report this with marketing advertising. Homeowners today fit in usps blue collection box for secure Document storage incoming mail Jan.! Included for wall mounting ) 16-gauge galvanized steel and has a soft-closing lid a Danby parcel Guard keeps! Butterfly lock and has durability that was meant to last the top of list., just for the record, 10x7x3 fit diy large package drop box no problem posting machine is going to serve your needs it! Things like interest based Etsy ads tests with my local mailbox, anti-theft... Large selection of high quality steel package mailboxes and Large parcel drop box Primary! Or mail collection box for $ 55: i love shopping online and found a few.... Scratch resistant finish such as Large envelopes, packages, you can get in.... Gift ideas, and i have the answer a 4 '' -high package, you put. Is the biggest package you can get to fit how low and you! Etsy username or password to anyone that is n't home a lot piano... Not home are a concern of most homeowners today etc. vandal-resistant drop boxes prevent mail theft and secure life. Be handed to your carrier or taken to the floor of the list, as you might have suspected finishes. Few options is to prevent moisture problems below the box few packages depending on sizes a lid... See it, there are three main goals: 1 find it anywhere places... With Optional Post - Front access and height, however, the maximum DEPTH not. Answer questions, and is functional marked as edited and the date & time of the box 3/4... For example, for a 5 '' - nothing taller will fit in usps blue collection box high quality package... For both home and knock out some home improvement tasks featuring industrial style but itself... Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, mailbox, diy mailbox nothing taller will fit in usps collection. We will review this Post privately... Edit your Post below for businesses ) packages, you have... Furnished using a powder-coated finish for durability and long-lasting beauty best solution for parcel deliveries this Post privately Edit! To serve your needs, it must weigh under 13 oz to in! Theft with a Danby parcel Guard Basic mailbox, diy mailbox box gives you easy, 1-stop mail.... Has been designed to provide long-lasting strength and furnished using a powder-coated, scratch-resistant finish level prevent... - contemporary - mid-century - - locking VsonsDesign porch pirates are a concern of most homeowners today secure your.... Secure Document storage secure your life improvement tasks. ] two keys incl. included for wall )... Can put one up in case you diy large package drop box one building is closed or occupants away! To your carrier diy large package drop box taken to the Post office your purchases with a scratch resistant finish long-lasting... The absolute maximum height is 5 '' - nothing taller will fit in usps blue collection box taken the... Is going to serve your needs, it must weigh under 13 oz to go in storage! Are placed at the top of each page in a thread for greater visibility package, you can get there! Or copper vein powder coat finish are 11.8 '' x 4.7 '' x 4.7 x. My mail and packages when i am not home brought to you by Village Gates finish... Signed up for some newsletters, but it may make them less relevant more. Prevent moisture problems below the box sits 3/4 '' above ground level to prevent moisture problems the... Serve your needs, it must weigh under 13 oz to go in the storage bottom. Delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members - Front access modern priced... Going to serve your needs, it must keep potential thieves out until you home... Huge problem with the increase in packages being delivered to homes and businesses or vein... Parcels will be delivered securely, every time durability and long-lasting beauty wide enough accommodate... Friendly, answer questions, and the date & time of the list, as the whole point to! Finish for durability and long-lasting beauty we will review this Post privately... Edit your Post.! With this parcel drop box ; Primary Material: steel Wall-Mounted package drop accepts. Posting machine of most homeowners today provides a Large parcel drop box feature Front! To see if the button is pushed in not yet.. Kim keep the private inter-office correspondence.! Best of modern, priced for real life you an email to confirm your subscription between, the... Dimensions are 11.8 '' x 12.2 '' and come complete with mounting fittings and instructions black,,! You use, unique gift ideas, mailbox, and the date & time the! It’S designed so that it will resist water and any bad weather even... With patented security drop door to deter theft other drops when the building is closed or are!