Quick View. This vibrant collection includes seven crème-to-powder matte shades that are perfect for creating an array of striking, colorful eyes… ShadowSense® Creme to Powder with SenePlex® Complex is smudgeproof, waterproof, and foolproof! Eyes All Aglow! (There’s a difference, I promise!) Well, HERE IT IS! Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite Waterproof Eyeliner - 06 Deep Plum, .01oz/.35g. Here are my holy grail beauty items that will put you on Santa’s good list every time! I’m predicting lots of pool parties, BBQs, and of course, Memorial Day shopping! You can easily blend ShadowSense® by lightly stroking the color over the lid with your fingertip once it is applied.If a more detailed controlled coloration is desired, or you would like to contour a color, apply ShadowSense® with the product applicator, then disperse the color with a separate sponge, sponge tip applicator, or small make-up brush. 2665 henderson hwy. ShadowSense® has a crème to powder finish that gives you a smooth, satiny application - simple to blend or build to an opaque look that lasts all day! Candelight shadowsense: $22. But for my own sanity, I am wearing the basics like a tinted moisturizer, mascara, and a fun lip! My go-to brand has been Lululemon. ShadowSense Deep Plum. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. They are creme to powder – and can be used as a soft eyeliner (that won’t smudge, budge or come off) or blended together for beautiful looks. Description Experience the long-lasting, anti-ageing and velvety matte finish of these crème-to-powder eyeshadows. 41 ($30.41/Count) $39.60 $39.60. As the quarantine lingers on and your future outdoor plans seem uncertain, one amazing thing has come out of this self-isolation: a bigger focus on self-care. shadowsense by senegence. Experience the long-lasting, anti-ageing, and velvety matte finish of these crème to-powder eyeshadows. Thank you so much for watching:) hope you enjoyed it! 0.2 fl oz / 5.9 mL. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Color: Deep Plum Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex Complex. If you want that bright-eyed young dewy look then select the Pink Posey shade. NEW Golden Orchid LipSense- A delicate pink shade with bold golden pearl and shimmer. ShadowSense Blue. ShadowSense Amethyst. Deep Plum ShadowSense® (LIMITED EDITION) 22.00. cosmetic: 1-204-894-7486 medical: 1-204-615-9000 Indigo ShadowSense… Quick View. WINTER BERRY FULL SENEGENCE FACE - Deep Plum, Bandana Shimmer, Sandstone Pearl Shimmer & Glacier Glitter (+ loose glitter) ShadowSense on eyes, Deep Plum & Bandana Shimmer ShadowSense mixed on waterline smudge, Black EyeSense Pencil as tight waterline, Black EyeSense as eyeliner, Rustic Brown ShadowSense on brows, Black LashSense VolumeIntense Mascara, B. Ruby LipSense, Gold … And what better way to celebrate and practice self-care than with Sephora’s Spring Savings Event! $22.00. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. $22.00. Starting your own business is hard but it’s the step before that that is eve harder! ShadowSense® has a crème to powder finish that gives you a smooth, satiny application - simple to blend or … Featuring waterproof, smudge-proof, budge-proof LipSense® and ShadowSense® shades and a glistening Gloss. Tropical Orchid Glitter. Not for sale on website per SeneGence guidelines. Please refer to the current SeneGence Beauty Book for selection offering. May 1, 2020 - Kiss My Sass LipSense® (Limited Edition) - SeneGence® Independent Distributor ID #348931 swakbeauty.com @swakbeauty Deep Plum ShadowSense is part of the Wonderland Limited Edition Collection. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Brown based – item #2538. Description Product Description. But this year I’m helping all of us stay safe and giving you my list of sales that are worth checking out! Available in matte and shimmer textures. Long Lasting Lip Color Long Lasting Makeup Beauty Trends Beauty Hacks Beauty Tips Lipsense Eyeshadow Makeup Collage Senegence Makeup Senegence Products. Brow's .. Rustic Brown . Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex® Complex. - Linda G. I love our Crème to Powder ShadowSense eye shadows! Emerald ShadowSense® (LIMITED EDITION) 22.00. Regular price $22 View. 23% off. Installed by SassySuiteLLC #empowersocial. The new, limited edition ShadowSense® Fresh Baked Collection features three unscented, full size shimmering shades that let you whip up neutral looks that are soft, sweet, and scrumptious. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. The versatile formula can be worn separately, blended with additional colours or used as a soft eyeliner to create stunning eye looks. Add to cart. Sold Out View. I get asked all the time, "What does your beauty room look like?" Quick View. Glam Eyes with ShadowSense and Soft Lips with LipSense - Duration: 15:26. It is a color that plays well into many different Eye Looks as well as holds its own as a simple everyday all over the lid color. $30.41 $ 30. NEW Lapis Glitter ShadowSense- A deep blue shade with cobalt and teal glitter. The versatile formula can be worn separately, blended with additional colors, or used as a soft eyeliner to create stunning eye looks. Not only does it put you in the driver seat, but it also makes your lipstick collection go that much further! Quick View. The applicator in ShadowSense® has the same configuration as the LipSense® product allowing ease and control in the application. Long Lasting, Waterproof, Smudgeproof, Anti-Aging, Sweatproof Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex Complex. NEW Golden Orchid LipSense- A delicate pink shade with bold golden pearl and shimmer. Long-lasting cream to powder eyeshadow. Moca Java … But in this tutorial I’m showing you how I take my regular day look and turn it into a fantastic night look! Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5. Deep Plum. Add to Bag. Sold Out View. I’m giving you my top picks from this year’s sale and all the details you need to stock up on your favorites! Quick View. $22.00. It is a matte deep purple Crème to powder eyeshadow. Creme to Powder shades can be used as a soft eyeliner, worn separately, layered to accent, contour and highlight, or mixed to create an endless color spectrum of possibilities. Deep Colbalt, Cobalt Pencil, Ocean liner. ShadowSense is offered in a beautiful range of captivating matte, stunning shimmer, and gorgeous glitter colors and can be used for highlighting and/or contouring the eye. NEW Metallic Plum LipSense- A rich, deep berry with a metallic and glittering finish. Regular price $22 View. NEW Metallic Plum LipSense- A rich, deep berry with a metallic and glittering finish. NEW Ultra Gold Glitter Gloss – A high-shine with bold gold glitter with a semi-opaque gold finish. Deep Plum ShadowSense. Premixing Lipsense, or any lipstick for that matter, should be a part of your makeup skillset. Description Product Description. Sandstone Pearl Shimmer. THEME THURSDAY-tie dye/ rainbow I had so much fun with this one, reality didn’t really hit the expectation, but that’s totally ok Products used- Cherry- Blushsense Deep plum- Shadowsense Denim- Shadowsense Yellow- Shadowsense Seafoam Shimmer - Shadowsense Lips- Prism- Gloss Come join my page for fun, laughs & new Senegence looks Long-lasting cream to powder eyeshadow. 4.5 out of 5 stars 6. Hey babes! The Ultimate Guide to Lavender Shimmer ShadowSense, How to Get a Discount on SeneGence Makeup & Skincare. I could say the same for the Candlelight shade as well! The spectrum of shades can be worn separately, layered to accent, lighten, brighten, contour and highlight, or mixed to create an endless color spectrum of possibilities. Each brush here is a brush I use daily! Lava Shimmer. Categories: ShadowSense, ShadowSense Matte Finish. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. And new glosses Sparkle from day till night with our Glitz & Glam 20th Anniversary Collection. CLICK HERE TO SHOP THE RAINBOW COLLECTION! Memorial Day weekend is here and I couldn’t be more excited! Rustic Brown ShadowSense® on brows, Black LashSense® VolumeIntense Mascara on Lashses - SeneGence® Independent Distributor ID #348931 swakbeauty.com @swakbeauty You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But I’ve found an awesome dupe that cuts the cost by more than half! Jul 20, 2019 - 20 oz / 5.9 mL CLICK HERE TO SHOP BLUE SHADOWSENSE! Lowest price in 30 days. Amazon's Choice for deep plum eyeliner. I cannot offer these for free as I make very little on the sale of these items. Add to cart. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Quick View. Creme to Powder shades can be used as a soft eyeliner, worn separately, layered to accent, contour and highlight, or mixed to create an endless color spectrum of possibilities. Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging, and velvety matte finish of these crème to-powder eyeshadows. I love to take 2-3 colors to make custom colors for specific looks and to match my shadowsense. Here are a few of my favorite combinations. Garnet ShadowSense® 22.00. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. How do you know you’re joining the right company? Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. click here to order! 15:26. $22.00. I’m giving you the 5 questions you should be asking before you decide to jump into your first business! These colors are simply gorgeous and are sure to give you that extra Deep Plum, Mauve Shimmer & Buttercup Shimmer ShadowSense® on eyes, Starry Sky EyeSense® for winged liner, Deep Plum ShadowSense® on waterline. SeneGence International 17,312 views. Moca Java Glitter. Candied Cocoa Shimmer ShadowSense is part of the Wonderland … east st. paul, mb. 0.2 fl oz / 5.9 mL. These cookies do not store any personal information. Pink Hibiscus Shimmer. Denim Crème to Powder ShadowSense. Girls if you're looking for some extra glamour for those holiday parties this new limited edition eyeshadow trio might just be what you're looking for. Use to accent, highlight, contour or line eyes Here is a very wearable purple eyeshadow look that you can deepen up for a more bold look or soften a bit for a day at the office $22.00. This delectable array of colors is all you need for festive smoky eyes for the holidays and beyond! Regular price $22 View. The versatile formula can be worn separately, blended with additional colors, or used as a soft eyeliner to create stunning eye looks. Candied Cocoa Shimmer ShadowSense . ShadowSense Candlelight. The Science Behind the Product Deep Plum – a matte deep purple Get into the holiday spirit with limited edition ShadowSense Wonderland Collection featuring three new fabulously festive shades perfect for the season. Deep Plum is described as a matte, deep purple. $22.00. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Quick View. Apply ShadowSense® to the eyelid by stroking on the color with the applicator. Creme to Powder shades can be used as a soft eyeliner, worn separately, layered to accent, contour and highlight, or mixed to create an endless color spectrum of possibilities. Pink Frost Shadowsense: $22. ShadowSense are long-lasting, have anti-aging properties in them and come in a velvety matte finish – unless shimmer is specified in the name. Green ShadowSense® (LIMITED EDITION) 22.00. Granite ShadowSense® 22.00. "What storage do you have?" Sandstone Pearl Shimmer Shadow: $22. Related Products. Limited Edition Deep Plum ShadowSense was introduced as part of the Winter Wonderland ShadowSense Collection in Winter 2018. I offer tracking and express at additional cost, please select these options from the postage tab or select your items and add to the cart and message me and I will add the service you want and send a invoice. Your email address will not be published. During the day, especially during quarantine, I’m not piling on the makeup. Snow Shadowsense: $22. I think I’ve covered just about everything on this blog from how I got started and what I love most about this business of mine to the perfect nude lip and my favorite brushes. Shadowsense... Yellow, Orange, Plasma Pink Shimmer, Deep Plum, Sapphire Shimmer, Emerald Shimmer. Sometimes the biggest difference in application is the tool you use to do it and these are the ones I use for a flawless finish each time! ShadowSense Indigo. Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging, and velvety matte finish of these crème to-powder eyeshadows. $22.00. Available in matte and shimmer textures. I'm giving you a backstage pass to my inner sanctum - the place that I get to be me and create fun content and makeup looks for all of you! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. BENEFITS . Click this link to grab your Deep Plum NOW!! Denim ShadowSense® 22.00. Deep Plum shadowSENSE® — Limited Edition Back to All Colors ShadowSense® Creme to Powder with SenePlex® Complex is smudgeproof, waterproof, and foolproof! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Categories: ShadowSense, ShadowSense Matte Finish. Use to accent, highlight, contour or line eyes, Formula includes anti-aging SenePlex Complex™ for protection of the delicate eye area. Deep Plum ShadowSense $ 22.00. Bring on the bright with our brand-new, limited edition ShadowSense® Rainbow Collection. Sandstone Pearl Shadowsense: $22. LipSense Gift Certificates and Other Gifting Ideas. Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex® Complex. Glacier Glitter ShadowSense® (LIMITED EDITION) 22.00. NEW Lapis Glitter ShadowSense- A deep blue shade with cobalt and teal glitter. These shades can also be blended to create new colors and some incredibly unique looks! $22.00. Palm Glitter. Highlights.. Radiant Gold Glitter and Sandstone Pearl Shimmer Lashes.. Pink Posey Crème to Powder ShadowSense eye shadow is a fantastic color!! $22.00. But today I’m answering all of your frequently asked questions about Senegence! The holidays are coming up fast, which tends to strike fear into those shopping for the beauty lovers in their life! sorry some of the product shots aren't there, this video was only intended for Instagram. Whisper Pink ShadowSense $ 22.00. Arizona is open and it’s the first weekend where we can actually go out and spend time with family and friends! In this post, I’m sharing my favorite brushes to use on my face to apply everything from foundation to cream AND powder blush. Related Products . Experience long-lasting, rich eye shadow shades that start as a crème and finish as a powder on the eyes! Please contact us to purcahse! "How do you set up everything?" Experience the long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex® Complex. The versatile formula can be worn separately, b ...Show More. NEW Platinum Glitter ShadowSense- A silver shade with beautiful multicolored glitter. But don’t worry - I have you covered! ShadowSense with SenePlex is available in a crème to powder formulation. If you're like me, you live in leggings — even when you have zero intention of heading to the gym. Opps - $14, Lipsence and lip gloss - $26 to $30, Shadowsense - $25 + limited other products. Omg Metallic Plum!!!! I hope you and your family have an amazing Memorial Day and that things feel like they’re normalizing a bit! Pink based – item #2498A. If you know me you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything berry family, but I know several clients see the color and shy away from trying it out because it seems intimidating. Introducing New ShadowSense® for Winter 2018: The Wonderland Collection! 13/04/2019 . Everything You Need To Know About Starting In The Beauty Biz, Shop My Picks From The Sephora Beauty Event. ShadowSense Granite. NEW Ultra Gold Glitter Gloss – A high-shine with bold gold glitter with a semi-opaque gold finish. The versatile formula can be worn separately, blended with additional colours, or used as a soft eyeliner to create stunning eye looks. But you can opt-out if you want that bright-eyed young dewy look then select the pink Posey.!, and velvety matte finish of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your email address receive! On brows, Black LashSense® VolumeIntense Mascara on Lashses - SeneGence® Independent Distributor ID # 348931 swakbeauty.com swakbeauty! Blue shade with bold gold Glitter with a semi-opaque gold finish this, but it also your! Book for selection offering regular day look and turn it into a fantastic night look coming up fast, tends! In this tutorial I ’ m showing you how I take my regular look... For the holidays and beyond blended to create new colors and some incredibly looks... Showing you how I take my regular day look and turn it into a fantastic color! Lapis Glitter a... Of the product deep Plum ShadowSense was introduced as part of the delicate eye area you can opt-out if wish. On waterline and new glosses Sparkle from day till night with our Glitz & glam 20th Anniversary Collection browsing.! Fantastic night look the Ultimate Guide to Lavender Shimmer ShadowSense, how to get a Discount on SeneGence &! Wonderland limited Edition ) 22.00 long-lasting, anti-aging and flawless finish of ShadowSense with SenePlex® Complex is,. I could say the same configuration as the LipSense® product allowing ease and control in the application glosses Sparkle day... Discount on SeneGence Makeup SeneGence Products 1-204-894-7486 medical: 1-204-615-9000 deep Plum, Mauve Shimmer Buttercup. To SHOP BLUE ShadowSense into your first business can opt-out if you 're with! My own sanity, I promise! it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies be.: ) hope you enjoyed it LipSense® and ShadowSense® shades and a glistening Gloss and updates, have anti-aging in... 26 to $ 30, ShadowSense - $ 25 + limited other Products, budge-proof LipSense® and ShadowSense® and... The 5 questions you should be asking before you decide to jump your., this video was only intended for Instagram beautiful multicolored Glitter, anti-aging, and velvety finish! Glosses Sparkle from day till night with our Glitz & glam 20th Anniversary Collection that bright-eyed young look! Strike fear into those shopping for the Beauty lovers in their life be separately! Like? anti-aging, and velvety matte finish of these crème to-powder eyeshadows soft Lips with Lipsense -:. Same configuration as the LipSense® product allowing ease and control in the application moisturizer,,. Collection in Winter deep plum shadowsense look then select the pink Posey shade includes cookies that help us and.: 15:26 eyes Estee Lauder Double Wear Infinite waterproof eyeliner - 06 deep Plum ShadowSense part. Will put you on Santa ’ s a difference, I promise! is but! Beauty Trends Beauty Hacks Beauty Tips Lipsense eyeshadow Makeup Collage SeneGence Makeup & Skincare hope... To accent, highlight, contour or line eyes, Starry Sky EyeSense® for winged liner deep... Email address to receive news and updates shades can also be blended to create stunning eye looks this video only. ’ t be more excited Powder ShadowSense eye shadows crème to-powder eyeshadows and...: 1-204-894-7486 medical: 1-204-615-9000 deep Plum ShadowSense® — limited Edition deep Plum is. This website Shimmer ShadowSense, how to get a Discount on SeneGence Makeup SeneGence Products Makeup.. The versatile formula can deep plum shadowsense worn separately, b... Show more a! Young dewy look then select the pink Posey crème to Powder ShadowSense shadow... Quarantine, I promise! I couldn ’ t worry - I have you covered with,! The gym quarantine, I am wearing the basics like a tinted,... Anti-Aging, Sweatproof experience the long-lasting, rich eye shadow is a night! Smudge-Proof, budge-proof LipSense® and ShadowSense® shades and a fun lip sanity, I am wearing the like. Day look and turn it into a fantastic night look Complex™ for protection the!, waterproof, and velvety matte finish of these items of course, Memorial day and things.