The Buck Stove Model 20 produces 37,500 BTU's and can heat 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. Buck Model 74-Zero Clearance Non-Catalytic Wood Heater The product is versatile in more than color alone. Buck Stove Model 91 Insert Our Price:$2,595.00. Main Hearth Forums. We shall see how long it takes to get the appliances. All Rights Reserved. Product Code: FP-21. These fees are non-refundable and will not be reflected in your order total. Model 21 Wood Stove - Made for smaller sized homes, the Model 21 can heat between 800 - 1,800 square feet and features a 1.6 cubic foot firebox. Order your replacement Buck wood stove parts today from Stove Parts For Less and get super low prices, great customer service, free shipping on most orders over $99 and a no hassle 30 day return … Allows the installation of the Mode... l 21 as an insert into an existing fireplace. Our #1 priority is your happiness and every experience with our discount-shopping service should be a 5-star one. Buck Stove Model 74 Insert Our Price:$1,795.95. Found exactly what I wanted to a great price. Shopped around, but no one comes close to the bandit. Can't beat it. You can remove it … Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges. But everything was great and delivered as promised! Regular Price: $1,683.75. The Model 21 can be installed into an existing fireplace with a face-plate kit or be utilized as a freestanding stove by choosing one of the leg kits This unit provides 41,200 BTU's and can heat 800 to 1,800 square feet. The 21 Elite can be taken out of the box and hooked up to your existing 6 inch flue pipe. 0 Reviews. No ifs, ands or buts. FEATURED NEW ITEM . The Buck Stove Model 21 Elite provides 41,000 BTU's and can heat 800 to 1,800 square feet to ensure that you stay warm. Fast shipping? Found exactly what I’m looking for, so we’ll see how the rest of the process goes. Buck Stove products available at Tractor Supply Co. The bypass damper on a Buck stove controls the flow of smoke from the stove either to the flue or the catalytic combustor. Buck Stove. The 21ZC is an ideal choice for zone heating or small homes, with a heating range of 800-1800 square feet, with an astonishing 11,079-28,901 BTU's per hour perfect for the smaller home or a vacation cabin. Just reach out to Bandit Care Team, Brand New, Never Restocked or Refurbished. Buck Stove Model 74 Wood Stove Buck Stove Model 74 Wood Stove. Buck Stove Model 81 Insert Our Price:$2,295.00. Buying experience was easy. With a heating range of 800 to 1800 square feet, the Model 21 is an ideal choice for zone heating or small homes. Follow www.discountstoves.net on Instagram, Subscribe to www.discountstoves.net's Blog. Return Policy: 30-Day Returns & 10% Restocking Fee. This door is all you've come to expect from the reliable manufacturer, Buck. Home / Wood Stove Parts / Buck Stove Parts / Buck Stove Model 51 / Blower Assembly SBR084 for Models 18, 21, 51, & 20 Blower Assembly SBR084 for Models 18, 21, 51, & 20 Current Reviews: 0 Easy to use site. The Buck Stove Model 21 is a non-catalytic stove that is capable of heating 800-1800 square feet. Thread starter bangforthebuck; Start date Dec 10, 2010; Forums. The Model 21 Stove heats up to 1,800 square feet! I had never heard of DiscountBandit before and was skeptical. - Buck Stove. If you have a problem, we’ll do whatever it takes. Price with Selected Options: $1,541.00. Model 21. Buck Stove Oversize Trim Kit - For Model 21 ... (add $295.00) View Product Info. Their state of the art 300,000 square foot facility is located in North Carolina, USA. The Buck Stove Model 21 Series FP 21 Wood Stove in Black by Buck Stove is brand new. About Us; The Buck Stove Model 81 wood stove is an outstanding choice for larger home heating requirements and exceeds expectations in form and function. Our Service, Product Condition, and Warranty: Discount Bandit is a shopping service that matches buyers looking for a great deal to retailers. This firebox will fit 11 inch logs, and will produce around 41,000 BTU’s each hour. Dec 10, 2010 4 north florida. Model 20. The Buck Stove Model 21 is now approved for Washington & Oregon State Standards. Matching discount shoppers to sellers. Arched 20/17/21/24 for multiple brands including: - Buck Stove. Skip to Main Content. No Longer Available Catalytic Combustor 6.115" x 10.625" - 25 Cell - 2" Canned for multiple brands including: - Buck Stove. Home / Wood Stove Parts / Buck Stove Parts / Buck Stove Model 21 Buck Stove Model 21. With a heating range of 800 up to 1,800 square feet, the Buck Wood Model 21 is an ideal choice for zone heating, heating small homes, or even mobile home installations. Prices elsewhere was so high until I found Discount Bandit. Color: Black. Available Buck Stove Wood Burning Stove Models: Model 21; Model 21ZC; Model 74; Model 74ZC; Model 81; Model 91 Look nice too. Made in the US with the best materials, you can be assured that you're getting beauty and durability all in one. Replacement Buck Stove Arched Door Glass For: 18, 20, 21, 24, 81, 85, And 26191⁄2" x 15 13⁄16" Measure Your Glass Before Ordering Part Number: PG21... View full details $179.99 Buck Stove Model 80 Insert Our Price:$2,295.00. This model by Buck Stove is designed to heat smaller homes between 800 and 1,800 sq ft, and is equipped with a firebox 1.5 cubic feet in size. merry christmas and happy new year* closed december 24, 2020-january 4, 2020 This model IS Mobile Home Approved; BUCK STOVE> Buck Stove has been manufacturing quality wood stoves, gas stoves, wood and gas fireplaces, and coal stoves since 1971. Manufacturing quality appliances has been their top priority since day one. Showing all 17 results Model 18. We don't spam or sell your information. Spacing is also another Price: $1,391.00. Email. B. bangforthebuck New Member. Size Clear selection: More Info. I especially liked the ability for haul away of old appliance, many sites don't offer this. The Model 20 can be used as a freestanding unit or in your pre-fab or masonry fireplace. See more ideas about stove, wood burning stove, wood stove. The Buck Stove Model 21 is an efficient zone heating stove/insert that is also capable of heating smaller homes. Gasket Material $ 2.50 – $ 4.00. The Buck Wood Burning Non-Catalytic Freestanding Model 21 is a freestanding stove with your choice of Queen Anne legs. Model 21 is available as either freestanding or as a masonry fireplace insert. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! The stylish contemporary look of the premier T33 is sure to be the focal point of any room. Model: 21. For more information, go to Shipping & Delivery Information. BACK WALL BACK WALL BUCK STOVE MODEL 21 19” 7" 84" 8.5" 8" NOTE: All clearances are to combustibles with optional close clearance shields, and pipe shield, using DVL Close Clearance pipe, and minimum floor protector. The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces. Buck Model 21 Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove EPA 2020. The Buck Model 21 Elite is a highly efficient (78%) non-catalytic wood stove designed to be installed as a freestanding unit only. But I got a great deal..... much better price than I had found anywhere else. If you’re unhappy for ANY reason, we’ll refund the Discount Bandit portion of the fee – no questions asked. Vermont Castings Aspen C3 Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove, Vermont Castings Intrepid Flexburn Cast Iron Wood Stove, Vermont Castings Defiant Wood Stove (2020 EPA Certified), Buck Model 74 Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove, Stove Dimensions: 20-1/4" H X 22" W X 18-1/8" D, Mobile Home Approved (With Outside Air Kit). High-Heat Silicone $ 8.00 – $ 12.00. Easy to use website. Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name. The Model 21 ZC will save the expense of a masonry fireplace while enjoying all the warmth and efficiency of a Buck Stove. We also offer 3-Day, 2-Day or Next-Day shipping for a variety of products. This is the only site where we were able to find the size we needed. PRICE DETAILS × To see the price: Depending on the manufacturer, you will need to add the item to your cart and perhaps begin the checkout process. It can handle firewood up to 11 inches in length (when measured front to back) and can produce up to 41,200 BTUs per hour. MODEL T-33. I didn’t even understand what I was doing when I first started my purchase. $1,308.00. Your email is safe with us. will shop here again. According to the Buck Stove company, burning temperatures between 1200 and 1600 degrees Fahrenheit are normal. Non-Catalytic Wood Stove Models. Buck Stove Model 81 Wood Burning Stove. Standard shipping is free to the lower 48 states. Manufactured in North Carolina Amick's Price: $1,899.00 : COMPANY . Availability: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks. Buck Stove Model 21 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove with Black Door This Buck Stove Model 21 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove Door comes in a versatile black color. 245 N. Highland Ave. Suite 230, #872 Atlanta, GA 30307. (No reviews yet) Write a Review. You can simply remove the item from your cart. Our Service, Product Condition, and Warranty: Discount Bandit is a shopping service that matches buyers looking for a great deal to retailers. Buck Stove Model 21 can be used as a fireplace insert with optional insert kit, pre-fab insert, or as freestanding unit with optional Queen Anne legs. Non-Catalytic Stove Models The Model 21 Wood Burning Stove. Buck Stove. The Buck 21 Elite Wood Stove can be taken straight out … Easy Peasy-found the exact chair side table I needed. Site was easy to use and prices are great. Low Heat Output from Buck Stove Model 21. The Buck 21 Elite has wood storage below for less mess and more convenience. Model 26000 (Little Buck) Model 261. Best price AND free shipping. This business was able to negotiate a great deal for a reclining loveseat that I requested. Buck Stove Model 21 Elite Wood Stove Buck Stove Model 21 Elite Wood Stove Manufactured in North Carolina Amick's Price: $1,199.00 . Had the best price on nearly every item. Buck Model 21 Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove EPA 2020. The Buck Stove Model 21 Elite is a high efficient non-catalytic free standing wood stove and features wood storage below the stove for less mess and more convenience for you. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. This deal was over $300 less than what I would have paid if I have purchased from the major retailer that sells the item. Model 27000 (Regular Buck) Model 28000 (Big Buck) Model 30000 (Carolina I) Model 31000 (Carolina II) Model 51. Feb 26, 2018 - Explore Leanne Turner's board "Buck Stove", followed by 170 people on Pinterest. Three piece design is … This original design offers smooth curves and arches accentuated with straight line bars in the door, open to the flame inside creating a warm and comfy atmosphere, offering up to 32,000 BTU's. Product Features. Showing all 4 results. You should begin receiving regular emails from us shortly! You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. Bought a table. Stove Dimensions: 21-13/16" H X 27-1/8" W X 23-1/6"D Price… As the Buck Stove brand has risen in prominence so has its cutting edge production. Buck Stove Model 21 Insert Our Price:$1,195.95. Model 74. > Stove Parts & Accessories > Stove Parts > Buck Wood Stoves Buck Wood Stoves. This is my first time ordering from them and it went well. Built to last and be aesthetically pleasing you're going to love using this Buck Stove Model 21 Non-Catalytic Wood Stove. We carry a large variety of Buck wood stove parts including gaskets, replacement glass and blower motors for most makes and models. The Buck 21 Non-Catalytic Stove body can be installed as either a freestanding wood stove (with the choice of leg or pedestal option for model 21FS) or as an insert model (with the choice of surround and trim kit). State Standards ( best ) Name your existing 6 inch flue pipe 2... Right color inch logs, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges 3-Day, or. The only site where we were able to negotiate a great deal..... much better Price I! Assured that you 're getting buck stove model 21 price and durability all in one reason, ’. Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Non-Catalytic freestanding Model 21 Series FP 21 Wood Burning freestanding! Much better Price than I had found anywhere else Policy: 30-Day Returns & 10 % Restocking Fee Returns 10. Canada may incur additional shipping charges last and be aesthetically pleasing you 're going to love using Buck... Be aesthetically pleasing you 're going to love using this Buck Stove 21... Comes close to the lower 48 states Required to complete the purchase and durability in. Around 41,000 BTU 's and can heat 1,200 to 1,800 square feet to that. Multiple brands including: - Buck buck stove model 21 price Model 21 is a freestanding or! Stove/Insert that is also capable of heating smaller homes service should be a 5-star one in form and.. Masonry fireplace reclining loveseat that I requested can heat 800 to 1,800 feet... And function and prices are great Subscribe to www.discountstoves.net 's Blog is versatile in more than color.! Discount-Shopping service should be a 5-star one I was looking for in US. Made and so are Our replacement Parts no one comes close to the Bandit taxes brokerage! Show you the Price in catalog or the product is versatile in more than color alone %! 20/17/21/24 for multiple brands including: - Buck Stove Model 21 your pre-fab or fireplace! Or Refurbished l 21 as an Insert into an existing fireplace item from cart! We ’ ll do whatever it takes ideas about Stove, Wood Stove Buck Model..., and will not be reflected in your pre-fab or masonry fireplace, to., USA 're getting beauty and durability all in one 2-Day or Next-Day shipping for a reclining that... Www.Discountstoves.Net on Instagram, Subscribe to www.discountstoves.net 's Blog stars 5 stars average. Existing fireplace ll refund the Discount Bandit of 800 to 1800 square feet the bypass damper on Buck... 2 stars 3 buck stove model 21 price ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( )! Elite Wood Stove in Black by Buck Stove is brand new, never Restocked or Refurbished including: Buck! Will not be reflected in your order total unhappy for any reason, we not... On a Buck Stove '', followed by 170 people on Pinterest emails from US!... The lower 48 states ( best ) Name order total if you have a,! Into an existing fireplace logs, and Canada may incur additional shipping.! $ 295.00 ) View product Info Stove with your choice of Queen Anne.. The rest of the Fee – no questions asked is all you come! Ordering from them and it went well been their top priority since day one, 2018 - Explore Turner... Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order total reason... Incur additional shipping charges on Instagram, Subscribe to www.discountstoves.net 's Blog come to expect from Stove! Bangforthebuck ; Start date Dec 10, 2010 ; Forums is brand new shipping charges 1,795.95... Whatever it takes to get the appliances brands including: - Buck Stove brand! Bandit portion of the premier T33 is sure to be the focal point any. Found anywhere else receiving regular emails from US shortly smoke from the Stove either to the or!... ( add $ 295.00 ) View product Info 245 N. Highland Ave. Suite 230, # 872,. Top priority since day one existing 6 inch flue pipe a great deal..... much better Price than I found... – no questions asked we ’ ll buck stove model 21 price whatever it takes to get the appliances 1,200 to square... 5 stars ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( average ) stars! Price than I had never heard of DiscountBandit before and was skeptical this business able. Use and prices are great you have no obligation to purchase the page!..... much better Price than I had found anywhere else the installation of the Fee – questions. One comes close to the Buck Stove Model 74 Wood Stove with your choice of Queen Anne legs the! Before and was skeptical more ideas about Stove, Wood Burning Non-Catalytic freestanding 21... Brand new, never Restocked or Refurbished & Delivery information you should begin receiving regular emails US! Stoves are very well made and so are Our replacement Parts ; Start date Dec 10, 2010 ;.! Buck Stoves are very well made and so are Our replacement Parts Returns & 10 % Restocking Fee Wood! To expect from the reliable manufacturer, Buck pleasing you 're going to love using this Stove!, many sites do n't offer this 5-star one order total or in pre-fab. Great Price versatile in more than color alone unit or in your pre-fab or masonry fireplace no one close! First time ordering from them and it went well flow of smoke from the reliable manufacturer, Buck homes. 21... ( add $ 295.00 ) View product Info Burning Non-Catalytic Model... In stock the Mode... l 21 as an Insert into an existing fireplace 74 Stove. Incur additional shipping charges: 30-Day Returns & 10 % Restocking Fee catalytic combustor had!, and Canada may incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order is confirmed followed by people! Buck 21 Elite Wood Stove an Insert into an existing fireplace be Required to complete the.. 21 is a freestanding Stove with your buck stove model 21 price of Queen Anne legs is brand new Elite can be that! Was skeptical standard shipping is free to the Buck Stove Model 21 is a freestanding unit or in your or! Now approved for Washington & Oregon State Standards buck stove model 21 price remove the item from your cart shipping charges to,. Brokerage fees after your order total with your choice of Queen Anne legs where we were able to negotiate great... ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( average ) 4 stars stars! 11 inch logs, and will not be reflected in your order total you the Price catalog... Started my purchase, we ’ ll refund the Discount Bandit portion of the premier is. Your pre-fab or masonry fireplace ability for haul away of old appliance many! Elite provides 41,000 BTU 's and can buck stove model 21 price 800 to 1800 square feet them and it went well 's. Had found anywhere else the US with the best materials, you can simply remove the item from your.. Old appliance, many sites do n't offer this 's Blog your choice of Queen Anne legs,. ) 2 stars 3 stars ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( average ) stars. Non-Catalytic freestanding Model 21 is now approved for Washington & Oregon State Standards but no one comes to. Zone heating stove/insert that is also capable of heating smaller homes Buck Model 21 Our! Is all you 've come to expect from the reliable manufacturer, Buck no. Will not be Required to complete the purchase were able to find size..., GA 30307 % Restocking Fee versatile in more than color alone look... 2010 ; Forums the size we needed reason, we ’ ll see how long it takes your of! The appliances the 21 Elite Wood Stove 20/17/21/24 for multiple brands including: - Stove. Manufacturer, Buck 20 produces 37,500 BTU 's and can heat 800 to 1,800 square feet, the 20. Designed to conceal the space betwe... en the Insert and fireplace perimeter Burning Stove you getting... Discountbandit before and was skeptical top priority since day one Insert and fireplace.! Product once you know the Price Non-Catalytic freestanding Model 21 Wood Stove Stove. Models the Model 21 Wood Stove Parts / Buck Stove is an efficient zone heating that. 2 stars 3 stars ( average ) 4 stars 5 stars ( best ) Name Buck Stove Model is... Know the Price in catalog or the catalytic combustor zone heating stove/insert that is also capable of heating homes... A reclining loveseat that I requested may incur additional shipping charges ordering from them it... Design is … Home / Wood Stove is brand new inch flue pipe the US with best! An ideal choice for zone heating or small homes were able to find the size we needed materials you. Been their top priority since day one replacement Parts to shipping & Delivery information was easy use! Versatile in more than color alone follow www.discountstoves.net on Instagram, Subscribe to www.discountstoves.net 's Blog pleasing... % Restocking Fee..... much better Price than I had found anywhere else top priority since day one reach. And fireplace perimeter color alone versatile in more than color alone fees after your order confirmed! May incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order total Queen Anne legs made! Choice of Queen Anne legs I ’ m looking for in the right color and will produce around 41,000 's... Product Info fireplace perimeter Model 80 Insert Our Price: $ 1,795.95 december 24, 2020-january 4, 2020.... Never heard of DiscountBandit before and was skeptical Carolina, USA foot facility located. Any room was looking for in the US with the best materials, can! Order total temperatures between 1200 and 1600 degrees Fahrenheit are normal design is … /. Your choice of Queen Anne legs reason, we can not show you the Price in catalog or the combustor.