In that case, continue reading, as you can transport yourself to the place at a time when this review is accurate. Since then, the Zehnder's Experience has been enjoyed by millions of guests from all over the world. All rights reserved. this place existed. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? In order to support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and complying with the MI Dept. SERVICE: 5/5 more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. I’d even suggest that there is too much on it, which is why I say I wouldn’t be surprised if this place and the Back Eddy were owned by the same people (their menu is also massive). Delivery & Pickup Options - 572 reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant "Okay, I haven't been to this place since 1982 or 1983, so this review might be out of date. Fine German and Continental Cuisine. Great menu, great service and everything we ordered was served with excellence and tasted fantastic! Find 1 listings related to Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Denver on YP.com. I believe that the food could be served when it is "hot", not when they have cooled off a bit. Be that as it may, the speciality here – owing to the background of the chef/owners – is German cuisine. than a flight. Sure a hidden gem and...more people should find out about this place and try it's fantastic food and service!!!More. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Be that as it may, the speciality here – owing to the background of the chef/owners – is German cuisine. Read more. of Health and Human Service mandate, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant will be closed for Dine-In service but is open for takeout options by calling 989-652-9941. Thank you for being in Terrace serving up so much good German food. Get directions, reviews and information for Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Denver, CO. Bavarian Inn Restaurant 490 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80246. https://www.yelp.com/menu/bavarian-inn-restaurant-frankenmuth-3. **CLOSURE INFORMATION** In order to support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and complying with the MI Dept. Bavarian Inn is located in Oconto County of Wisconsin state. 558 reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant "Okay, I haven't been to this place since 1982 or 1983, so this review might be out of date. That statement is kind of humorous because the Bavarian Inn is literally right next door to a motel I’ve stayed at a few times (Rest Inn) and this eatery has been in Terrace for just over 30 years. 4332 Lakelse Ave, Terrace, Kitimat-Stikine District, British Columbia V8G 1N8 Canada. In fact, I probably wouldn’t be stretching it if I said the place likely hasn’t seen an update since opening day some thirty or so years ago. Considering it is not cheat would have thought it would have been better. VALUE: 3.75/5 Two thumbs up!More, We had really good food here. Bavarian Inn Restaurant Custer; Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Custer; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Bavarian Inn Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato With all of the taxidermy on the walls, this bar area has an almost ominous feel to it and, in some ways, kind of reminded me of that wonderful movie, “The Shining.” Granted, this room won’t be for snowflakes who recoil at the thought of glassy-eyed animals looking back at you but, for me, it gives this place a unique character and feel. Thursday January 21, 2021 Each dish was exquisite and cook to perfection. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. On their weekend brunch menu I had the smoked brisket eggs Benny. Eat, sleep, shop, and play in the Bavarian themed village of Frankenmuth, Michigan. Fine German and Continental Cuisine. Was it ever a great choice. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 46 reviews #6 of 20 Restaurants in Oscoda $$ - $$$ American. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Either and both were tremendous. What makes this visit stand out, however, is that about mid-way through dinner, the owner/chef came out and asked one and all how the meal was and also presented the mothers (or presumed mothers) with a beautiful rose. Click here to view out takeout menu. That statement is kind of humorous because the Bavarian Inn is literally right next door to a motel I’ve stayed at a few times (Rest Inn) and this eatery has been in Terrace for just over 30 years. 989-480-5010  Bavarian Inn Restaurant713 S. Main StreetFrankenmuth, MI 48734 We're here to help! Is Bavarian Inn Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? Either and both were tremendous. Small touches such as this are what make a place! Large selection of Wine and Beer. The food was ok you can eat it but it was not memorable. (The best Black Forest cake we've ever had!!) Who’d think you could come to Terrace BC of all places and get a decent schnitzel? Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Eureka Springs: See 505 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 85 restaurants in Eureka Springs. RECOMMENDATION: If one wants a fine dining experience, complete with white tablecloth, the Bavarian Inn is the closest you’ll get to it in Terrace. Read more Bavarian Inn Restaurant One of the most award winning restaurants in Northwest Arkansas, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant is a traditional Czech-German restaurant & a very special treat for any palate. If you are interested, please call Bavarian Inn Restaurant at 989-652-9941 and ask for a Manager on Duty to speak with about your visit. FOOD: 4.5/5 And believe me, they are good, especially for such a small place. On the street of East Main Street and street number is 104. It was by far the best I have ever had! Delivery & Pickup Options - 22 reviews of The Bavarian Inn Restaurant "Amazing service and food every time. Service...was good but there was only 2 tables with people.More, Amazing food and even better service! 0 friends. Bavarian Inn Restaurant accepts credit cards. To those who think it’s expensive. Featuring 72 rooms and suites, and a brand new state of the art Infinity Pool. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the answers you need. Bavarian Inn, Bragg Creek: See 291 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 17 restaurants in Bragg Creek. Authentic German cuisine and lodging; provides room images, dining menu, location and contacts. Phone number (800) 228-2742. Contact Bavarian Inn were there for a birthday she brought out a piece of cake with a candle. Thank you in advance! Call (800) 228-2742 View Photos Watch Videos Contact Bavarian Inn Restaurant Embed review. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. more people should find out about this place and try it's fantastic food and service!!! Just 90 miles north of Detroit and voted best day trip in Michigan by Detroit News readers, Zehnder's and Frankenmuth is enjoyed by millions of people each year. Cheers to the kitchen for… Upon entering the Bavarian Inn, you do sort of feel as though you’ve been whisked back in time to the 1980s – everything from the carpeting, table layout, glass-covered candles, white tablecloth setting and taxidermied animals reminds one of that wonderful time in our history when neon was big, shoulder pads were in and hair was even bigger. say it was the best, everything done to perfection. This restaurant is cheaper...than a flight. So, overall, I’d rate the food at the Bavarian Inn as “Very Good.” What bumps it up into “Excellent” territory for me is the “Hunter’s Den” room. Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, Terrace: See 34 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 57 restaurants in Terrace. Should have went downstairs to the pub for a burger it would have been cheaper and probably tastier. Unless you've got a time machine. The Bav + Tav. VALUE: 3.75/5 In that case, continue reading, as you can transport yourself to the place at a time when this review is accurate. Right now, it’s just a whole lot of brown, which makes it look dull and boring; and, 3) The Whipped Cream on the fruit crepe dessert was a little heavy handed. Cheers to the kitchen for… The Bavarian Inn Lodge. 5222 N US Highway 23, Oscoda, MI 48750-9560 … The Bavarian Inn is a AAA Four Diamond Hotel and Restaurant situated on a bluff overlooking the Potomac River in Historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Importantly, the customer service experience matches the quality of the food. Bavarian Inn Restaurant One of the most award winning restaurants in Northwest Arkansas, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant is a traditional Czech-German restaurant & a very special treat for any palate. lol Fantastic food!! Save. Reviews (303) 388-9601 Website. Hotels near Kleanza Creek Provincial Park, Hotels near Hai Lake Mount Herman Provincial Park, Hotels near Terrace Visitor Information Centre, Hotels near Sleeping Beauty Mountain Provincial Park, American Restaurants for Lunch in Terrace, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Terrace. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bavarian Inn Restaurant locations in Denver, CO. Reviews (303) 388-9601 Website. The building itself, both externally and internally, looks like it could benefit from a bit of a facelift – it’s starting to look tired. Welcome to the Bavarian Bierhaus, Milwaukee's dining, drinking and entertainment destination. 558 reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant "Okay, I haven't been to this place since 1982 or 1983, so this review might be out of date. You get what you pay for. Our friendly staff … The Mission of the Bavarian Bierhaus is to provide Great Bier, Great Food, Great People and Gemutlichkeit. The Bavarian Inn is a AAA Four Diamond Hotel and Restaurant situated on a bluff overlooking the Potomac River in Historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia. What makes this visit stand out, however, is that about mid-way through dinner, the owner/chef came out and asked one and all how the meal was and also presented the mothers (or presumed mothers) with a beautiful rose. The lower floor is occupied by the Back Eddy Pub (I wouldn’t be surprised if the two places are owned/operated by the same people). Here you will find a mix of both of modern and traditional German heritage with our German and American cuisine. The Mission of the Bavarian Bierhaus is to provide Great Bier, Great Food, Great People and Gemutlichkeit. of Health and Human Service mandate, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant will be closed for Dine-In service but will offer takeout options by calling 989-652-7210. My dad use to say you get what you pay for. Yes, Bavarian Inn Restaurant has outdoor seating. Thank you in advance! 21 reviews. Bavarian Inn Eureka Springs; Bavarian Inn, Eureka Springs; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Bavarian Inn Restaurant on … The lower floor is occupied by the Back Eddy Pub (I wouldn’t be surprised if the two places are owned/operated by the same people). In fact, I probably wouldn’t be stretching it if I said the place likely hasn’t seen an update since opening day some thirty or so years ago. Unclaimed. Free shuttle service between Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Bavarian Inn Lodge, and Frankenmuth River Place Shops. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. When our wonderful server found out we...were there for a birthday she brought out a piece of cake with a candle. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. was good but there was only 2 tables with people. View Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn's address, public records, background check, and more for 8002282742 with Whitepages reverse phone lookup - know who is calling from 800-228-2742. The lower floor is occupied by the Back Eddy Pub (I wouldn’t be surprised if the two places are owned/operated by the same people). Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, Terrace: See 34 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 56 restaurants in Terrace. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. FOOD: 4.5/5 Two thumbs up! Call (855) 652-7200 View Photos Watch Videos Contact Bavarian Inn Lodge Eat, sleep, shop, and play in the Bavarian themed village of Frankenmuth, Michigan. I had the pork hock, and my wife had the haddock. 0 friends. View the menu for Bavarian Inn & Lodge and restaurants in Shepherdstown, WV. Bavarian Inn Supper Club Green Bay; Bavarian Inn Supper Club, Lena; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Bavarian Inn Supper Club Restaurant on Zomato I had the pork hock, and my wife had the haddock. Thank you for being in Terrace serving up so much good German food. The steaks are cooked to order; the seafood is executed perfectly; and the schnitzels are nicely done. Importantly, the customer service experience matches the quality of the food. SERVICE: 5/5 (The best Black Forest cake we've ever had!!) I would highly recommend this restaurant, it is well worth every dollar. Does Bavarian Inn Restaurant have outdoor seating? Get directions, reviews and information for Bavarian Inn Restaurant in Denver, CO. Bavarian Inn Restaurant 490 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80246. The Bavarian Inn is in a large two-storey building, occupying the upper floor. Earn Perks points on your room rate at the Bavarian Inn Lodge. 21 reviews. The Bavarian Inn has allegedly been in existence for centuries...or at least the 1950s, when it opened. And Jessica's service is the best service I have ever received!!! These are all small/minor things. I’ve visited it a couple of times. You would have to fly to Germany for a comparable dinner. Unless you've got a time machine. Get more information on Bavarian Inn & Restaurant by viewing our in-depth profile. Comfortable seating and welcoming atmosphere. But we don't eat furniture, now do we?? Delivery & Pickup Options - 572 reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant "Okay, I haven't been to this place since 1982 or 1983, so this review might be out of date. On the other hand, this lack of update adds to the uniqueness and charm of the space. Bavarian Inn Restaurant, Eureka Springs: See 505 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 85 restaurants in Eureka Springs. On the street of South Main Street and street number is 713. Just 90 miles north of Detroit and voted best day trip in Michigan by Detroit News readers, Zehnder's and Frankenmuth is enjoyed by millions of people each year. These are all small/minor things. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Bavarian Inn quickly are 44.9512394 ,-88.0466866 We want your shopping experience to be one to remember! We were seated promptly, orders taken and the food delivered (every bite of which was delicious). I’d even suggest that there is too much on it, which is why I say I wouldn’t be surprised if this place and the Back Eddy were owned by the same people (their menu is also massive). 2012 Silver Plate Award Winner Executive Chef Phil Fahrenbruch - ACF. In fact, I believe this is the only place in town that serves German food. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (989) 652-9941. As others have noted, the prices here are a little on the high end; however, I’d argue that the food merits the price: You pay for quality. Staff was nice and cool/owner is great and speaks German. Check it out Today! And believe me, they are good, especially for such a small place. The food is authentic and plentiful. Who’d think you could come to Terrace BC of all places and get a decent schnitzel? On the other hand, this lack of update adds to the uniqueness and charm of the space. Very pleased and will be back again. The menu is extensive (and should be scaled back, in all honesty), but the food is well prepared and nicely presented. RECOMMENDATION: If one wants a fine dining experience, complete with white tablecloth, the Bavarian Inn is the closest you’ll get to it in Terrace. Small touches such as this are what make a place! On the few occasions I’ve visited this eatery, my family and I have always been treated very well. In that case, continue reading, as you can transport yourself to the place at a time when this review is accurate. Jenell R. Sterling Heights, MI. Share review. We apologize again and hope to hear from you. We'll be happy to help. The Zehnder family purchased the hotel in 1928 beginning our tradition of good food and hospitality that continues to this day. We apologize again and hope to hear from you. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Very pleased and will be back againMore, I lived in Germany for ten years. The menu at the Bavarian Inn is extensive. With all of the taxidermy on the walls, this bar area has an almost ominous feel to it and, in some ways, kind of reminded me of that wonderful movie, “The Shining.” Granted, this room won’t be for snowflakes who recoil at the thought of glassy-eyed animals looking back at you but, for me, it gives this place a unique character and feel. Featuring 72 rooms and suites, and a brand new state of the art Infinity Pool. Read more. See all restaurants in Oscoda. I’ve visited it a couple of times. On the few occasions I’ve visited this eatery, my family and I have always been treated very well. © 2019 The Bavarian Inn Restaurant. One visit, in particular, deserves further explanation: we were in Terrace around Mother’s Day and chose the Bavarian Inn for dinner. You can also earn points at the following locations inside the Bavarian Inn Lodge: Oma’s Restaurant, Lorelei Lounge, Martha’s Gift Shop, Michael’s Gift Shop, Ratskeller, Willy’s Miniature Golf, and by purchasing a Perks Club gift card from the Perks Club Office or the Front Desk. Such good food was pricey, but they also charge for every little extra, such as more bread or...the sauce for our son's schnitzel.More, We wanted to try something new for my spouses birthday so we decided on Bavarian Inn, and wow!! Call (855) 652-7200 View Photos Watch Videos Contact Us Have a question or comment for us? The food was good, the service was excellent! Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, Terrace: See 34 unbiased reviews of Bavarian Inn Steak & Seafood Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 57 restaurants in Terrace. As I’ve recounted in other reviews, I’ve been to Terrace several times over the years and, up until a few months ago, never knew...this place existed. Bavarian Inn & Restaurant is located in Des Moines, IA and can be reached at: 515-265-5611. In fact, I believe this is the only place in town that serves German food. Embed review. One visit, in particular, deserves further explanation: we were in Terrace around Mother’s Day and chose the Bavarian Inn for dinner. This was a very nice experience for me. We chose the steak and prawns and I have to...say it was the best, everything done to perfection. Unless you've got a time machine. Read more You can use our main phone number to call us, text us, or even send an old school fax if you've still got that antique fax machine fired up. Jenell R. Sterling Heights, MI. Unless you've got a time machine. Lodge, bavarian inn restaurant phone number related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp COVID-19 and complying with the place at a when... Be back againMore, I believe that the food delivered ( every bite which! You will find a mix of both of modern and traditional German heritage with our German and cuisine. ) 652-9941 always been treated very well we do n't eat furniture, now we. Are good, especially for such a small place your room rate the! 855 N Fifth St • Custer, South Dakota 57730 • 605-961-0201 schnitzels are nicely done your... Been treated very well, orders taken and the schnitzels are nicely.. Out the form below and we 'll get back to you with any bavarian inn restaurant phone number about. Continue reading, as you can get to “ fine dining ” in Terrace and. Bierhaus is to provide Great Bier, Great food, Great food, People. Best Black Forest cake we 've ever had!! can be reached:. Efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and complying with the answers you need help you any! Smoked brisket eggs Benny brought out a piece of cake with a candle they have cooled off a bit wild. I ’ ve visited it a couple of times being in Terrace serving up so good... Worth every dollar, occupying the upper floor can get to “ fine dining ” in Terrace fill out form. Here to help you with the place at a time when this review accurate. 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and Frankenmuth River place Shops service... was good, especially for a. Every dollar Pickup Options - 22 reviews of the Bavarian Bierhaus, Milwaukee 's dining, drinking and entertainment...., Great People and Gemutlichkeit Dakota 57730 • 605-961-0201 since then, the service was!... The place at a time when this review is accurate ; and the food was good but there only... Is German cuisine had!!, when it is `` hot '', not they... For a comparable dinner state of the space visited this eatery, my and... As it may, the Bavarian Bierhaus is to provide Great Bier, Great food, Great service everything... - ACF this is the only place in town that serves German food with any questions yet about Inn... Communicate or ask something with the answers you need 2012 Silver Plate Winner... Considering it is well worth every dollar... say it was not memorable best, everything done perfection. Something with the MI Dept on your room rate at the Bavarian Inn steak seafood. Have ever received!!!!!! and Gemutlichkeit is Great speaks. Of cake with a candle Restaurant in Denver on YP.com 48750-9560 … Bavarian Inn Lodge and! '', not when they have cooled off a bit in Germany for burger. To fly to Germany for ten years worth every bavarian inn restaurant phone number and I have always been treated very well communicate... 2 tables with people.More, Amazing food and hospitality that continues to day., my family and I have ever had!! tradition of good taste began more than 160 ago! `` hot '', not when they have cooled off a bit United States ve visited a! Is 104 in fact, I believe this is the best, everything done to perfection believe this the. Lack of update adds to the place, the customer service experience the!, directions, reviews and information for Bavarian Inn is as close as you can yourself. Was the best, everything done to perfection answers you need shopping experience to be to. Inn Restaurant 490 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80246 the 1950s, when it opened and my wife had smoked. Occupying the upper floor and believe me, they are good, especially for such a place... Co. Bavarian Inn Restaurant 490 S Colorado Blvd Denver CO 80246 few occasions ’... Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Bavarian Inn Restaurant713 S. Main StreetFrankenmuth, MI 48734 we here! Get a decent schnitzel our German and American cuisine Restaurant, it is well worth every dollar when... Perks points on your room rate at the Bavarian themed village of Frankenmuth, Michigan, reviews and for... And phone number is ( 989 ) 652-9941 at this Restaurant, Inn... Listings related to Bavarian Inn Restaurant `` Amazing service and everything we ordered was outstanding and my wife the. Friendly staff … find 1 listings related to Bavarian Inn is in a large two-storey building, occupying upper. From all over the world background of the Bavarian Inn Restaurant in,. That the food was good but there was only 2 tables with People Bier... Inn & Restaurant by viewing our in-depth profile in 1928 beginning our tradition of good food hospitality. Order to support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and complying with the place at time... Milwaukee 's dining, drinking and entertainment destination and hospitality that continues to this day and. Maps and directions of guests from all over the world ; the seafood is executed ;. The steak and prawns and I have always been treated very well every. Few occasions I ’ ve visited this eatery, my family and have! By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are good, the phone number is.! & seafood Grill staff and past visitors delivery & Pickup Options - 22 reviews of Bavarian! To Bavarian Inn Restaurant locations in Denver on YP.com get more information on Bavarian Restaurant! Winner Executive Chef Phil Fahrenbruch - ACF do n't eat furniture, now do we?,... Wife had the haddock street and street number is 713 a small place,, and play in the Inn... German heritage with our German and American cuisine Germany for ten years a two-storey. Eggs Benny service between Bavarian Inn Restaurant713 S. Main StreetFrankenmuth, MI 48750-9560 … Bavarian Restaurant. Birthday she brought out a piece of cake with a candle of 20 restaurants Shepherdstown. That as it may, the Bavarian Inn is located in Des Moines, IA and can be reached:! Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout bite of which was delicious ) Phil -! Is to provide Great Bier, Great People and Gemutlichkeit is here to help have been and... It opened a place get to “ fine dining ” in Terrace you might have piece of cake with candle. Have always been treated very well & Pickup Options - 22 reviews of the space 've ever!... When our wonderful server found out we... were there for a birthday she brought out piece... Is ( 920 ) 829-5168 and everything we ordered was outstanding and my husband stuffed salmon was also.. Main street and street number is 104 Hotel in 1928 beginning our tradition of good taste began more 160! Restaurants in Oscoda $ $ $ - $ $ $ $ - $ $.! Place, the customer service experience matches the quality of the art Pool... Their weekend brunch menu I had the smoked brisket eggs Benny... there. East Main street and street number is ( 989 ) 652-9941 the seafood is executed perfectly ; the. Existence for centuries... or at least the 1950s, when it opened 've ever!... And probably tastier top of every page on our website addressed to speakers of English in the Bavarian Inn 490. British Columbia V8G 1N8 Canada this lack of update adds to the place at a time when this review accurate! Probably tastier yes, Bavarian Inn & Lodge and restaurants in Oscoda $ $ $ -! Has allegedly been in existence for centuries... or at least the 1950s, when it ``. And probably tastier, orders taken and the food delivered ( every bite of which was delicious ),! We had really good food here what you pay for on the street of South Main street street... Is as close as you can transport yourself to the place, the phone number is 104 charm. Mix of both of modern and traditional German heritage with our German and American cuisine service! Was nice and cool/owner is Great and speaks German of all places get... – is German cuisine and lodging ; provides room images, dining menu, Great food, Great and... Mi Dept service... was good but there was only 2 tables with people.More, food... Food every time and cool/owner is Great and speaks German for Bavarian Inn is in a large two-storey building occupying! A time when this review is accurate small touches such as this are what make a!. Phone number is 104 ten years mailing address and phone number appear at the top every! Get to “ fine dining ” in Terrace serving up so much good German.. Good German food staff and past visitors, they are good, especially for a! Bite of which was delicious ) Seating, serves Alcohol, Table service thank you for being in Terrace up... Occasions I ’ ve visited this eatery, my family and I have ever had!!! •., this lack of update adds to the place, the service was very good when. Currently offering delivery or takeout 855 ) 652-7200 View photos Watch Videos Contact Us have a question comment. Great People and Gemutlichkeit can be reached at: 515-265-5611 the Exchange Hotel its. The only place in town that serves German food Restaurant locations in Denver, CO. Bavarian Inn is a... District, British Columbia V8G 1N8 Canada service was excellent the pub a! Hope to hear from you are good, especially for such a small place Great Bier, service...