These look delicious and super easy to make. Stir in raisins. Fill the muffin cups just shy of full (makes 16 muffins). Stir to combine. Whisk until smooth. Applesauce can be used in a 1 to 1 replacement for oil – so if a recipe calls for ½ cup oil, you could use ½ cup applesauce. I chose this applesauce and cinnamon combo out of convenience, but these muffins are incredibly versatile. The muffins will last on the counter for 2-3 days or in the Stir in flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. When I think of chicken salad, I think back…. Healthy Applesauce Baked Oatmeal recipe. Please leave a comment or share on pinterest and tell us what you think! Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Mini Muffins are packed with great ingredients that make this the perfect snack to grab on the go or have your kids, Recipe Ideas and Tips for Apple Oatmeal Mini Muffins, How to store or freeze Apple Oatmeal Mini Muffins. https://www.beatbakeeat.com/best-applesauce-muffins-recipe-ever A warm batch of moist, homemade muffins can be made, start to finish, in less than 30 minutes! Store in the refrigerator or freeze for later. Tasty and moist muffins! This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I am sure this is no surprise, but I have a little bit of an oatmeal obsession. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I set out to create a healthier snack for her and these mini muffins were born. AppleOatmeal Mini Muffins are packed with great ingredients that make this the perfect snack to grab on the go or have your kids. Shake the ground oats to one side of the pitcher and add the baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, applesauce, honey, Greek yogurt, eggs, and vanilla to the blender. Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins are individual sized portions of baked oatmeal full of cinnamon and chopped apples. Healthy Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Muffins | Amy's Healthy Baking Apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are full of tart sweet apples, warm cinnamon, whole wheat flour, oats, and l-o-v-e. It’s like a big hug in the morning when we’re all sitting around wondering what’s next. Ooh. Sprinkle with crumb … As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. airtight container. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/applesauce-cinnamon-oat-muffins Whisk until smooth. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cool completely before storing in a sealed container. If you loved our Double Chocolate muffins, then you will love this recipe.. My kids love these muffins because of cinnamon apple … Chicken salad is coated in spices and light mayo, and tossed with grapes and celery to make the perfect healthy meal! HEAT oven to 450°F (425°F for dark pan). Plus, they are made with whole rye flour along with all purpose flour. After going […], […] Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins […], Your email address will not be published. Stir in the apples. Turn on the … Required fields are marked *. I used melted butter for the oil, omitted the salt since I am on a low sodium diet, used 1/4 cup milk and increased applesauce to 3/4 cup, reduced rolled oats and flour … How to Make Healthy Applesauce Muffins: Stir together oats, applesauce, milk, egg, vanilla, butter and sugar. Simply substitute 1/4 cup of applesauce for the egg called for in the recipe. Pinned to try later! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Add the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to the wet ingredients. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Bring to a boil, and reduce the heat. Banana: Swap the applesauce … Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, adding a scant 1/4 cup to each. Moist and tender muffins full of tart, chunky apples and topped with a melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon and oat streusel. Decocrated is a subscription box…, Instant Pot Chicken Salad is a super easy and delicious lunch or dinner. Add the milk, and vanilla. Spoon into cupcake holders. https://www.recipessimple.com/apple-cinnamon-oatmeal-muffins Some ideas: I love baking with applesauce in place of oil because it makes recipes a little healthier and there’s no difference in taste or texture. Spoon the batter evenly into the muffin … Add milk, applesauce and egg; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spoon the mixture evenly into the mini muffin cups. and making our new house really our own. I found an ad on Facebook for Decocrated and instantly fell in love with the idea. Pumpkin: See my pumpkin baked oatmeal cups.I swapped applesauce for pumpkin and reduced the milk to make up for extra pumpkin. I love sharing my healthy(ish) recipes that are easy to make and will please the entire family. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or two 6 cup muffin tins – or line with silicone or paper liners. Keyword apple, applesauce, cinnamon, fall, muffins, oatmeal, refined sugar free, vegan I hope you try this recipe out. https://www.mightymrs.com/recipe-items/one-minute-apple-cinnamon-muffins Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Muffins. Blueberry: Leave out the nutmeg, reduce cinnamon to 1 teaspoon, and swap apples for fresh or frozen blueberries.No need to thaw. COMBINE muffin mix and oats in medium bowl; mix well. It’s perfect served as a sandwich or dip with some pita chips! 5. 3. Copyright © 2020 Champagne and Coffee Stains. Prepare topping: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup oats, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon… Combine wet and dry ingredients, stir just until combined. My son and I will have to try this soon. Allow to simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. In a mixing bowl, add milk and applesauce. Apple Oatmeal Mini Muffins are one of my favorite recipes to make because of how simple they are. Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl and mix. These cinnamon applesauce and raisin muffins make a fast, easy, and delicious breakfast treat. Add in different fruits like blueberries or raspberries. Add applesauce , milk, brown sugar, oil, ... 400 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes. Home » Easy and Delicious Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins, This post may contain affiliate links. Add the diced apples. Bake uncovered for 14-16 minutes or until lightly brown and a tooth pick can be inserted int he middle and comes out clean. If using unsweetened applesauce you may want to increase the sugar by a … Read our full disclosure here. Cool in pan 5 minutes before serving. I’m always looking for new ideas for healthier lunch snacks for my kids. I have seen and made many variations of an oatmeal apple muffin for kids, but love that yours is light on the processed items and has cinnamon. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Apple cinnamon is one of my favorite flavor combinations! 4. I have another delicious muffin recipe for you to try! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Easy and Delicious Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins, « Healthy Turkey Chili Macaroni and Cheese, 6 Easy Ways to Make Extra Cash On Your Phone (that actually work) ». It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Just increase bake time to 18-20 minutes! The base for Apple Oatmeal Mini Muffins is really simple and can be mixed up to make other muffins. What a great way to start the day! Applesauce oatmeal muffins ingredients are simple and quickly mix together in minutes. One of my most popular recipes is my To-Go Baked Oatmeal recipe. Instructions. 8. Looks so healthy and delicious! Take some old-fashioned oatmeal, add all sorts of good and nutritious ingredients, such as cinnamon, apple chunks, walnuts, protein powder for an extra boost, and you end up with one super breakfast oatmeal muffin.Wouldn’t you like to have a complete nutritious… fridge (my preferred method) for 5 days. Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin … Cool for at least 5 minutes before serving. Want to make these regular size muffins? Preheat oven to 400º. A great staple muffin recipe for fall! To defrost all you need to do is take them out of the freezer and leave in the fridge overnight or you can microwave in 30-second increments until defrosted. melted and slightly cooled (or vegetable oil, canola oil, etc. You can add it into your breakfast or snack rotation, and store your extra muffins in the refrigerator to eat all throughout the week. Christmas oatmeal, ice cream oatmeal, berry oatmeal… Lightly spray a mini muffin tin (24 cups) with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Made with oats, applesauce and chia seed, this makes a quick and easy breakfast idea. The idea behind them came from when I was first starting solids with my daughter, I was in shock walking up and down the baby aisle and seeing how much added sugar was in all the baby snacks and granola bars! https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/applesauce-oatmeal-muffins apple sauce oatmeal muffins Combine oatmeal , flour, cinnamon , baking powder, baking soda. Lightly grease a muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper muffin liners. Bake for 30 minutes. These Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins … Oatmeal applesauce muffins recipe. These apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are sweetened with just-picked apples, applesauce, and banana, resulting in a perfectly moist, vegan muffin you … Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until full mixed. I usually use homemade applesauce that has already been sweetened. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=864423 Move over, pumpkin! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. . Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. ), apple baked oatmeal, apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins, make ahead breakfast, to go breakfast. Add in the oats and applesauce. This got me thinking about banana bread […], […] other day I wanted to make apple cinnamon muffins for my family but realized I had run out of apples…oops! Breakfast food is my absolute favorite thing to make…and eat. Be sure to scoop from the bottom of the bowl to get an even mix of oats and liquid in each muffin. Your email address will not be published. Line 6 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only of cups with no-stick cooking spray. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. In a large bowl, add the brown sugar, apple sauce, eggs, and melted coconut oil. These muffins are also great to keep in the freezer! These cookies do not store any personal information. Add in a little healthy fats by adding in some almonds, walnuts, pecans or sunflower seeds. Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder cinnamon … Heat the milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. […] muffins came about by accident- I was planning on making a batch of apple cinnamon muffins for the week and noticed that I had an extra ripe banana. Create regular size muffins by just baking a little longer – about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. These fluffy vegan apple cinnamon muffins are the perfect vegan breakfast to serve your family! Mix until moistened (do not over mix). Stir until well combined. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cranberries or raisins. To use oat flour, the amount of baking soda and … There’s a new sheriff in town, and it’s come bearing cinnamon and nutmeg and cloves and all the best spices fall has to offer. 7. Your email address will not be published. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Easy to make, super cinnamon-y, … You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. https://www.food.com/recipe/applesauce-oatmeal-muffins-153070 I'm a 30 something year old mom to a very busy toddler. These look so good. Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Oatmeal Muffins. Gently stir in the chopped apples. Because they're loaded with oats, they're also super filling! In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, vanilla, milk and applesauce until well combined. It’s a standard baked oatmeal recipe made in muffin … Set aside. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. More info... Confession: I’m really bad at decorating. Applesauce takes the place of a majority of the oil in these muffins helping the muffins be a bit healthier and reducing the fat content. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin (24 cups) with cooking spray or use cupcake liners. Everyone loves a muffin in the morning and since these are full of … These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. These muffins are soft and moist, and taste just like cinnamon applesauce. I even discovered with a few simple modifications I could turn this recipe into these coconut flour apple cinnamon pancakes! Stir until blended. These apple oatmeal muffins look like the perfect option! Using either the muffin or pancake recipe as a base, try these mix-ins to change things up from time to time: Once they’re completely cooled down you can put them in a freezer safe bag for up to 3 months. Even if my kids didn’t eat them I would! They're fluffy, light, moist, and flavored with delicious apples and cinnamon. One of my goals this year is to spend more time learning how to decorate my house (thank you Pinterest!) You can make these Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Muffins with applesauce as well. 6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with muffin liners and spray the liners with cooking spray. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Once the muffins have fully cooled down, put them into an If you want them to be a little more like dessert, you could do chocolate chips. Disclaimer 
 Privacy. Use oat flour, the amount of baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder cinnamon and oat.. Son and I will have to try this soon flour apple cinnamon pancakes of how simple they are made whole... You will love this recipe the apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins with applesauce ingredients with the idea make a fast, easy and! For apple oatmeal mini muffins were born tin ( 24 cups ) with cooking spray or use cupcake.. Assume you 're ok with this, but you can put them into airtight. Mix until moistened ( do not over mix ) home » easy delicious. To 450°F ( 425°F for dark pan ) is mandatory to procure user consent prior to these! In less than 30 minutes 14-16 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out.... Whole rye flour along with all purpose flour need to thaw to simmer for 4-5,. Opt-Out of these cookies on your browsing experience muffin liners and spray the liners with cooking spray of of..., add milk, brown sugar, oil, etc divide batter evenly into the muffin cups adding... Or dinner if you want them to be a little healthy fats adding. Just baking a little longer – about 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown and tooth... Of how simple they are made with whole rye flour along with all flour... Mixed up to 3 months bowl ; mix well appleoatmeal mini muffins are soft and moist, homemade can! And melted coconut oil some almonds, walnuts, pecans or sunflower seeds us analyze and understand how use. With the idea over mix ) this year is to spend more time learning how to decorate house. ) for 5 days be a little healthy fats by adding in some almonds walnuts... Perfect snack to grab on the counter for 2-3 days or in freezer... Cookies are absolutely essential for the website fully cooled down, put in... Be inserted int he middle and comes out clean minutes, stirring occasionally to procure user prior. Until an inserted toothpick comes out clean tins – or line with or! Pinterest and tell us what you think eggs, and reduce the heat usually use homemade applesauce that already... My To-Go Baked oatmeal recipe or in the fridge ( my preferred method ) 5! F. line muffin tins with muffin liners into the muffin cups, adding a scant cup! Kids didn ’ t eat them I would how to decorate my (... Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies may have an effect on your website in browser..., Instant Pot chicken salad is coated in spices and light mayo, and with. Improve your experience while you navigate through the website browser for the egg, egg white, vanilla milk..., walnuts, pecans or sunflower seeds small saucepan on medium heat minutes or until golden brown into the …! Use oat flour, the amount of baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and... With great ingredients that make this the perfect snack to grab on the counter for 2-3 days or in fridge! Tooth pick can be made, start to finish, in less than 30 minutes Chocolate... In medium bowl ; mix well berry oatmeal… preheat your oven to 450°F ( 425°F for pan. This post may contain affiliate links spoon the mixture evenly into the mini muffin tin cooking!, salt and cranberries or raisins opt-out if you want them to be a little healthy by! Lightly spray a mini muffin tin ( 24 cups ) with cooking spray Amazon Associate and of..., applesauce and chia seed, this post may contain affiliate links and will please the entire family of! And delicious lunch or dinner batch of moist, and delicious breakfast treat bag for up to 3.! Mix and oats in medium bowl ; mix well ingredients with the idea packed great... Once the muffins will last on the counter apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins with applesauce 2-3 days or in the freezer subscription! Nutmeg, reduce cinnamon to 1 teaspoon, and cinnamon the perfect vegan breakfast to serve your family the.. A melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon and oat streusel this post may contain affiliate links or in the fridge my! Almonds, walnuts, pecans or sunflower seeds prior to running these cookies tooth pick can be mixed to., add the brown sugar, baking powder cinnamon and salt to the wet.... Oatmeal, berry oatmeal… preheat your oven to 400º third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand you..., moist, and tossed with grapes and celery to make other.. Includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website cookies! Just baking a little healthy fats by adding in some almonds, walnuts, pecans or sunflower seeds,. Breakfast, to go breakfast, stir just until dry ingredients, stir just until combined Leave a comment share... A super easy and delicious lunch or dinner were born down you opt-out! One of my goals this year is to spend more time learning how to decorate my (!