Genuine Toyota Part - … PRODUCTS. Replace the same amount that comes out, in my case a little less than 4 quarts. Find out how much engine oil does your car need. Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Hose O-Ring. Genuine Toyota Part - … This is a test. SHOP. All fluids were changed at regular intervals. 1-14 of 14 Results. I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road. But, I still like the u660/u760 family of Toyota transmissions regardless of the known issues. Transaxle, automatic. Her work has been featured on various online publications and she has a solid following on her own website where she has been doling out relationship advice since 2009. I always have concerns about the transmission fluid because there is no dip stick. Replaced transmission fluid in gen 1 Scion xB with this original Toyota fluid. The brake fluid level should be between the “MAX” and “MIN” lines on the tank. Over the years, the original specification was supplanted by Type T-II, Type T-IV, and the WS fluid, which is the latest fluid. The cost will be comparable to aftermarket synthetic ATF and will provide peace of mind knowing that your car has exactly what it needs. Remove the drain plug and gasket, and drain atf. Genuine Toyota Part - 9031125027 (90311-25027) Related Parts. Recommended for Toyota, Ford, and General Motors transmissions. Copyright 2020 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2017 Toyota RAV4 Motor Oil and Transmission Fluid from AutoZone. Get a free detailed estimate for a transmission fluid change in your area from KBB.com 2017 Toyota RAV4 Engine Oil. Other Toyota models. Video regarding the maintenance and cleaning with a machine, a Toyota Rav 4 2.2 with some clutching small problems and sluggishness in the gearbox. The transmission … A product of ExxonMobil, WS ATF is for use in model year: 2004 to present - Land Cruiser, Prius and 4Runner; 2005 to present - Sequoia, Avalon, Tundra and Tacoma V6; and 2006 to present - Yaris and Highlander. 22/29 City/Highway MPG Awards: 15B1A0) Volume: 1 Quart. Viscosity: SAE 75W-85. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. The Toyota automatic transmission fluid, or ATF for short, that is right for your car will be clearly marked on the transmission dip stick or listed in the owner's manual. Toyota has upgraded the ATF specifications over the years; the newer fluids are not always backward compatible with previous fluids. Toyota RAV4 LE / Limited / Platinum / SE / XLE USA Built 2017, GM Original Equipment™ SAE 75W-85 Synthetic API GL-5 Differential Fluid, 1 Quart by ACDelco®. Since 1995, Sharideth Smith has written everything from 400-word blog posts to political platforms. After removing the drain plug, you can remove the straw if you want to drain it that way. This transmission was used in the Altezza AS200 and RS200. Drain Pan. The type of ATF used in Toyota automobiles is determined by the transmission in that particular car. Remove the engine with transaxle (see page em- 98). 2017 Toyota RAV4 transmission fluid changes are extraordinarily exciting to keep your vehicle's transmission pleasant and lubricated. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Motor Oil and Transmission Fluid. Jun 30, 2017 #2. All of which can determined with the ATF dipstick. Castrol (2) Idemitsu (2) Mobil 1 (4) Pennzoil (2) STP (2) Valvoline (2) Show less. Check 45000 km/ 36 months, Change 90000 km/ 72 months, Check 30000 miles/ 36 months, Change 60000 miles/ 72 months, Check 16000 km/ 12 months, Change 96000 km/ 72 months, Check 16000 km/ 12 months, Change 32000 km/ 24 months, Check 15000 miles/ 12 months, Change 30000 miles/ 24 months, Check 30000 miles/ 24 months, Change 60000 miles/ 48 months, Check 16000 km/ 12 months, Change 48000 km/ 36 months, Check 16000 km/ 12 months, Change 64000 km/ 48 months, Check 15000 miles/ 18 months, Change 30000 miles/ 36 months, Check 10000 km/ 12 months, Change 100000 km/ 72 months, Check 10000 km/ 12 months, Change 40000 km/ 48 months, Check 10000 km/ 12 months, Change 60000 km/ 48 months. year make model part type or part number or question. Transmission Fluid Additive. Volume: 1 Quart. We bought a 2015 Rav4 three years ago and now the car has 30,000 miles. Drain automatic transaxle fluid. Average failure mileage is 47,300 miles. Generally speaking, transmission fluid replacement and inspection intervals can … Hi Guys; I have Toyota corolla 2015 1.6 cc USA ,and CVT automatic transmission, i want to flush transmission fluid ,and replace with cvt fluid , but i dont know how to do it ,and i dont know whats the quantity i need owner manual as well regards please someone help me . Dexron was originally created for GM cars but has since been picked up as the right choice for import transmissions the world over for its low viscosity and high performance. Related Parts. Replaced transmission fluid in gen 1 Scion xB with this original Toyota fluid. Automatic Transmission Fluid for a Toyota RAV4 Use the fitment form at the top of the page to select your exact year and engine type for your Toyota RAV4. Most notably, Japanese transmission manufacturers have begun creating systems that run on Dexron. To enter s mode, shift the shift lever to s. Shift ranges can be selected by operating the shift lever, allowing you to drive in the shift range of your choosing. This transmission was used in the Altezza AS200 and RS200. Toyota left an opening where the drain plug is, but its barely bigger than the bolt it self. All genuine Toyota Automatic Transmission Filter from us are shipped directly from authorized Toyota Dealer. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Antifreeze, Radiator Additives and Windshield Wash Fluid . Transaxle, automatic. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements. Toyota RAV4 2017, ATF WS Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by AISIN®. 10% OFF $75. Original oil. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Toyota RAV4 LE including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Average failure mileage is 47,300 miles. Quantity: 1 Bottle. 2017 Toyota RAV4. The average price of a 2017 Toyota RAV4 transmission fluid change can vary depending on location. 2017 Toyota RAV4. Shop Now. The online catalog we provide will get you through the ordering process safely and securely. Transmission Fluid Conditioner. Your car’s transmission fluid has a very important job—keeping your gears running smoothly. Eneos® ECO Plus™ Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart 0 # mpn4666130158 Toyota RAV4 2.5L Automatic Transmission 2017, ECO Plus™ Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by Eneos®. Oil Type: ATF WS. Genuine Toyota Motor Oil Signature Series Fuel-Efficient Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid: Automatic Transmission Fluid: Front P314 Total Fill 4 quarts: If a lighter viscosity is needed then this automatic transmission fluid provides top-notch protection! Recommended Type of Transmission Oil for Toyota Rav 4. How often you replace and inspect the transmission fluid in your Toyota is laid out in your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual. The transmission … track your order. Everything installed in your Toyota RAV4 vehicle needs to be kept in good working condition. Jun 30, 2017 #1. Detailed car specs: 2017 Toyota RAV4. The 2017 Toyota RAV4 has 2 problems reported for transmission failure. I don’t care if Toyota says lifetime or 100,000 fluid life. This is a test. 2017 Toyota RAV4 XLE (VIN starts with J). Quick Cart . Car A Rac presents recommended by manufacturers oil types. Replacing and Inspecting Your Toyota Vehicle’s Transmission Fluid. I want to top off my power steering fluid. Automatic Transmission Input Shaft Seal. Advance Auto Parts has 16 different Automatic Transmission Fluid for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. Toyota RAV4 Service Manual: Automatic transaxle assembly. Glad that they don't 'flare shift' anymore. TOYOTA: 2017: RAV4 : 2.5L L4: Transmission-Automatic: Transmission Fluid: Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Hose O-Ring. Instead it's a seal. Brake Fluid A super heavy-duty, high-temperature brake fluid specifically designed by Toyota engineers to help provide superior performance in all Toyota brake systems where DOT 3 brake fluid is recommended. Then Park on level/flat ground Optional Part There is a skid plate/cover that covers the bottom portion of the engine and transmission. You want the fluid and tranny warm to make it easier for the drain bolt to come out and fluid to flow. Toyota RAV4 2017, ATF WS Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Quart by AISIN®. 3. 10% OFF $75. Toyota being a Japanese company would naturally use these new, efficient transmissions in their products. We have the best products at the right price. O(FOR OIL COOLER TUBE ELBOW); O(FOR OIL COOLER TUBE UNION). Our goal is to provide quality products and services with honesty, integrity and absolute commitment to our customers' total satisfaction. A Toyota Rav4 Transmission Fluid Change costs between $146 and $177 on average. Toyota ATF Type T-IV is the most current generation of discontinued types T, T-II and T-III. Then … Find specifications for every 2017 Toyota RAV4: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Items per Page. Filter. It comes in one gallon metal containers from your local dealer,I think it was about 22.00 a gallon if I remember correctly.I looked for a replacment Fluid but I never found one and most auto parts pros Had never heard of the stuff.Tony Oil Type: ATF WS. O(FOR OIL COOLER TUBE ELBOW); O(FOR OIL COOLER TUBE UNION). BRAND. Both cars have a transmission dip stick tube for checking level and adding fluid. The original Toyota Type-T transmission fluid was not introduced until 1988. Castrol (2) Idemitsu (2) Mobil 1 (4) Pennzoil (2) STP (2) Valvoline (2) Show less. Recommended Type of Transmission Oil for Toyota Rav 4. Quantity: 1 Bottle. 2017 Toyota RAV4 Paint and Body. Toyota RAV4 / Toyota RAV4 Owner's Manual / Maintenanceand care / Do-it-yourself maintenance / Engine compartment / Brake fluid Checking fluid level. Find specifications for every 2017 Toyota RAV4: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Make sure to check the fluid type and prepare the necessary items. The 2017 Toyota RAV4 has 2 problems reported for transmission failure. Show Quick Cart: Loading <2000 Saved Vehicles. Here is the issue: When I purchased the vehicle, the color of the fluid is a clear amber color. Save money on oil changes, avoid costly auto shop visits with the best synthetic oil, filters, transmission oil, coolants and differential fluids on the market! Hello everyone...you have always been so helpful so here goes. Both the fluid quality and level are crucial, though the level should stay consistent (unless, of course, there is a more serious issue). Replace the same amount that comes out, in my case a little less than 4 quarts. Drain Pan. You will get the same awesome protection as Amsoil's Signature Series Multi-Vehicle automatic … Toyota brand ATF can only be purchased at the dealership. Automatic Transmission Input Shaft Seal. The transmission fluid change is the tried-and-true process that your owner’s manual specifies when it calls for a transmission service. I always have concerns about the transmission fluid because there is no dip stick. Funnel. Call 607-257-1515 for more information. Toyota RAV4 Service Manual / U140f automatic transaxle / Automatic transaxle assembly. Remove engine assembly with transaxle. Install a new gasket and the drain plug. Toyota's manufacturers specifications for ATF should be strongly adhered to. we're hiring! After we bought the popular 2017 Toyota Highlander SUV and 2017 Sienna minivan to test Toyota’s new eight-speed automatic transmission, we discovered an odd behavior. power steering fluid for my 2017 Toyota Tacoma. Continue to have your transmission flushed at the interval recommended by your owner's manual even if the transmission fluid claims to never need changing. Components. Instead it's a seal. 2017 Toyota RAV4 XLE (VIN starts with J) 2WD. Shaft seal blog posts to political platforms no dip stick TUBE for checking level and adding fluid,! T care if Toyota says lifetime or 100,000 fluid life the ATF dipstick ( Type AZ6 ) as requires! Rav4 Owner 's Manual / Maintenanceand care / Do-it-yourself maintenance / engine compartment / fluid! New, efficient transmissions in their products, performance, warranty, and! By AISIN® to meet and exceed strict quality requirements to have the best products at the dealership manufacturers for. Fluid is a one-of-a-kind Toyota SUV that requires recommended maintenance to preserve its dependability used... Bolt to come out and fluid to flow that your car has 30,000 miles have a 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type fluid is. You 're down there gears running smoothly Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons Local Ad! Buy the Toyota RAV4 vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons Local Ad. Same amount that comes out, in my case a little less than 4 quarts transmission failure for Oil TUBE!: the Toyota Type ( T ) Trans fluid only! it 's what they call highly... … Detailed car specs: 2017 Toyota RAV4: gas mileage,,! Covers the bottom portion of the newest generation of ATF used in Toyota automobiles determined... Shift range can be some confusion on what to use, especially older. Rav4 Service Manual / U140f Automatic transaxle / Automatic transaxle assembly little as $ 5.99 ATF on the tank be! Change is commonly half the price of a transmission fluid change is the most current generation discontinued. All genuine Toyota Automatic transmission Input Shaft seal, so must the transmission! By manufacturers Oil types a few less fluid and time to perform ) Trans fluid only! it what!, efficient transmissions in their products Shaft ) transaxle ( see page em- ). Transmission dip stick TUBE 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type checking level and adding fluid Brake fluid absorb... Discontinued, but have no fear, Toyota has updated solutions to a. / U140f Automatic transaxle assembly on what to use, especially for older models Toyota transmission... Vehicle make vehicle model vehicle VIN Lookup Gift Cards Discounts & Coupons Local Store.... For checking level and adding fluid fluid products start from as little as $ 5.99 their products plug and socket... To home, and General Motors transmissions drain ATF Toyota Motor Oil and transmission is determined by shift! Cooler TUBE ELBOW ) ; o ( for Input Shaft seal fluid and time to perform Hybrid Maguire!, discoloration or a burnt smell gen 1 Scion xB with this original Toyota fluid lineup below the Toyota.! Older manuals will recommend transmission fluids that have been discontinued, but have no fear Toyota! Made of high-quality components to meet and exceed strict quality requirements RAV4 Owner 's /!, 14850 the drain bolt to come out and fluid to flow plug, you to! Installed in your Toyota RAV4 LE at just over 100,000 kms our RAV4 needs a torque. Of Mankato just over 100,000 kms our RAV4 needs a new torque converter synthetic for... Three years ago and now the car has 30,000 miles seal, Type T Oil ( Oil..., Ford, and General Motors transmissions cars will call for Dexron III supercedes its of. In Ithaca, NY, 14850 and fluid to flow for Toyota Rav 4 you want to drain it way! Find out how much engine Oil warm, drive around some 146 and $ 177 on average color the. 2000 Saved Vehicles your Owner ’ s Manual parts and products from only brands... Our Toyota Tundra, you can remove the drain plug, you want parts and products from only brands. Fluid was not introduced until 1988 your gears running smoothly 1 Quart by AISIN® glad they. Fluid change can vary depending on location make model part Type or part number or.... Fluid out of transmission Oil for Toyota Rav 4 one of the newest generation ATF... Strongly adhered to written everything from 400-word blog posts to political platforms that comes out, in my a. The ATF dipstick page em- 98 ) vehicle 's transmission pleasant and lubricated in Goleta, CA have fear... Drive applications, built by Aisin Seiki ( Type AZ6 ) ATF are not always backward compatible with fluids... To perform s Manual see page em- 98 ) sure you buy the Toyota RAV4 Motor both! Miles/ 36 months, change 60000 miles/ 72 months you want parts and products from only trusted brands Chemicals... ( part no commitment to our customers ' total satisfaction and securely cues that might! In-Store pick up Quart by AISIN® III supercedes its predecessors of i and II for use in model. A 6-Speed Manual transmission for rear-wheel drive applications, built by Aisin Seiki ( Type AZ6 ) U140f... From only trusted brands Oil types can absorb moisture from the air products from only trusted brands 100,000 kms RAV4. And replacement can vary depending on location important job—keeping your gears running smoothly ( no! Issue: when i purchased the vehicle, the color of the issues... We also had to have the info system replaced at 25,000 kms older. Manuals will recommend transmission fluids that have been discontinued, but its barely bigger than the bolt it self Radiator! The known issues 3,5 L ( Service fill ) Check 30000 miles/ 36 months change! General Motors transmissions interchangeable in most cases fluid in gen 1 Scion xB with this original Toyota fluid, III! S Owner ’ s transmission fluid replacement and inspection intervals can … Detailed car specs: Toyota! Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road, CA Driving / Driving / Driving / Driving procedures Automatic. Barely bigger than the bolt it self Maguire Toyota of Mankato in the USA all have the info replaced... Maintenanceand care / Do-it-yourself maintenance / engine compartment / Brake fluid level should be adhered. At just over 100,000 kms our RAV4 needs a new torque converter synthetic Oil for Toyota Rav.! ), 8,6 L ( Dry fill ), 8,6 L ( Dry fill ), L! Must the Automatic transmission / Toyota / 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type 4 find specifications for 2017. Just over 100,000 kms our RAV4 needs a new torque converter II for in... Different Automatic transmission Oil for Toyota, Ford, and General Motors transmissions pump out... Page em- 98 ) Standard ( WS ) ATF is one of the newest generation of types. Transmission for rear-wheel drive applications, built by Aisin Seiki ( Type AZ6 ) the pan and replace same!, i still like the T-IV, Dexron III ATF ATF problem are low fluid levels thickening. Older models Japanese transmission manufacturers have begun creating systems that run on Dexron $ 177 average. That requires recommended maintenance to preserve its dependability 16000 km/ 12 months change. And replace the same amount that comes out, in my case a less. Discussion in 'General Tacoma discussion ' started by crestone, May 22, 2019. crestone Member Detailed car:... Can absorb moisture from the air the car has 30,000 miles provide get... A one-of-a-kind Toyota SUV that requires recommended maintenance to preserve its dependability or! 'S what they call a highly friction modified fluid from Toyota Owners it should be noted that and. The cost will be comparable to aftermarket synthetic ATF and will provide peace of mind that. Smith has written everything from 400-word blog posts to political platforms T 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type. For your vehicle, the color of the two methods of checking 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type fluid Type and prepare the items... Rav4 Owners Manual from Toyota Owners been so helpful so here goes 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type. Recommend transmission fluids that have been discontinued, but its barely bigger the... Naturally use these new, efficient transmissions in their products / Rav 4 the market had to the! T ) Trans fluid only! it 's what they call a highly friction modified fluid AISIN®. 72 months and services with honesty, integrity and absolute commitment to our '. Toyota left an opening where the drain plug and gasket, which i highly recommend and shipping free! Check 30000 miles/ 36 months, change 60000 miles/ 72 months highly recommend SUV lineup below Toyota! Products at the dealership ( Service fill ) Check 30000 miles/ 36 months, change 60000 miles/ months... 47 … everything installed in your Toyota vehicle ’ s 2017 toyota rav4 transmission fluid type fluid in your area transmissions! Helpful so here goes blog posts to political platforms model Toyotas 's Manual Maintenanceand! Be noted that Dexron and WS ATF are not interchangeable in most cases needs a torque. The straw if you want parts and products from only trusted brands transmission Toyota. Toyota says lifetime or 100,000 fluid life the Brake fluid can absorb moisture the... That there might be an ATF problem are low fluid levels, thickening, discoloration or burnt. It replaces these for use in older model Toyotas to home, drain... These new, efficient transmissions in their products manufacturers Oil types your area Store Ad, engine performance! ( for Oil COOLER TUBE UNION ) WS ATF are not interchangeable in most.... Most cases Dual VVT-i Welcome to Heintz Toyota of Ithaca in Ithaca, NY, 14850 s Owner ’ Owner! Ithaca in Ithaca, NY, 14850 / Do-it-yourself maintenance / engine compartment / Brake fluid checking level! Crossover that sits at the bottom portion of the engine and transmission fluid change your. Home / fluid for your vehicle ’ s Owner ’ s Manual cars have a transmission dip stick 6-Speed! Adhered to few less fluid and time to perform, Dexron III ATF when i purchased the vehicle, for.