Regular: $111.35 - $112.00 . i ride with a bubby who ride a crf250x and he is faster without question. You could get so out of shape, but the bike was so confident inspiring. GIFT NEW GEAR FOR THE NEW YEAR WITH FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ON ONLINE ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE. I have it street legal and I am the only rider with 6 gears I think? I'm about 5 foot nothing and never had any trouble starting the KLX. Starting at $5,599 MSRP KLR ® 650. Thats way more bike than I will ever need...sticking to my KLX300R for now, Here is a link to a pic of one...gas gas EC300 2 stroke, http://www.gasgasaustralia.com/bikes/2007_images/ec_300_2007_B.jpg, I took the KLX out for a ride as well tonight..was a nice ride..a bit muddy but had a great time. I race the District 37 AMA Desert & USDR,U.S DESERT RACING, & it a great bike!!. however i would not buy one new!!! Equipment illustrated and specification may vary to meet individual markets. But both the WR and CRF have e-Start and kick. It is a really nice bike... but nowhere as agressive as the WR250F or the CRF250X which both have e-starts. Perfect for off-road competitors and recreational riders alike, this is the motorcycle favored by off-road legend Larry … A lot of people critisise it for not having any snap of the bottom, but this is what made it perfect as the engine is so predictable. When I ride my buddies 100 the seat is soft and I don't feel in control at all. Gota love www.craigslist.com . I don't know a lot about the CRF, but the WR is better bike than the KLX on tight and twisty trails... but is it worth the difference in price? Follow the drill. In a nutshell, I added a baja design road legalising kit and the bike rocked for me. The Cost of a Used Motorcycle: Can You Afford One? My friend ryan is getting a xr200. although I have been drooling over the street legal Huskys and KTM's $$$$$. Is there a way to make the seat sitffer? . Presented motorcycle Kawasaki KLX 300 R by year 2003 like many motorcyclists. *Annual premium for a basic liability not available in all states. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. i know i do. Basically keep the mommentum up and use the clutch as a power valve of sorts. and I love it. I may even keep ther crf fofr friends to ride. Sort by: Items 1 - 32 of 1197 Items per page: EBC Standard Brake Rotor. Was: $164.00. Give us a call or chat. 4.8 (68 reviews) Fits 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R. 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 R pulse coil location Hi, Anonymous for this scenario you will need your service manual that has all fastener torque specs and a wiring diagram on the back pages, parts fiche, and owners manual if you can't find the best tool you ever bought for your Kawasaki, despair not, for a mere $15 you can download another one. I took off the airbox lid and also removed the restrictor plate out of the end of the muffler(does make it a touch louder) and now I have a lot better throttle response. Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed Presented motorcycle Kawasaki KLX 300 R by year 2002 like many motorcyclists. What is a CDI Box on a Motorcycle (And How Do You Know It’s Working?). the klx always starts! It may be hard to find one used because around here yami and honda rule the market. dont get my wrong the klx is a good bike, thats why i have and keep mine. , i own a klx 300. and did all the free mods to it. Year 2002. robby111, December 20, 2006 in KLR/KLX 125/140/230/250/300. Genuine parts give 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R owners the ability to repair or restore a broken down or damaged machine back to the condition it first appeared in on the showroom floor. 2019 RZR XP 1000 (Electric Power Steering). Would you like to sell products for this vehicle on Amazon.com? i know what to look for, i buy low, change as needed, and sell it 2 seasons later for what i paid. 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 R rated as 73.2 out of 100.0 based on 16 ratings. I'm not worried about starting it because I have to start my crf150 and I also play hockey and football so the leg work out would benefit me:thumbsup: I bought an '06 klx300 mainly because of the price. It is reliable, but the whole time I had mine, I wanted an e-start for those hot days when I dumped it and it wouln't start right away, and I wanted a better suspension and pumper carb as I learned to ride better and faster. Displacement: 292 cc (17.84 cubic inches) Bore × stroke: 3.07 inch × 2.41 inch (oversquare - shortstroke) Cooling system: Water cooled. And now im turning towards the klx300 which looks like an awsome bike and from reviews performs amazing also. Some features of this site require JavaScript. Without the KLX, there probably wouldn't have been a YZF! NEW GEAR. I owned a KLX300R and bought it new. Then the stage 2 if I want even more. the klx300r is great *USED* bike to develop your skills on. any way from me i say klx300... great bike for the price!!! 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R pictures, prices, information, and specifications. You could lug it, or you could scream it, either way, its the most fun bike out there. Free shipping. BTW.. the KLX300R and the KLX250S are 90's technology also. As the leader of the KLX ® lineup, the KLX300R combines the best of both engine and chassis performance to create the ultimate lightweight, fun off-road machine. Best selection and great deals for 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R items. Beginner Dirt Bike for Adults: How to Buy One, How Much Do Motorcycles Weigh? 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R Parts & Accessories at CycleGear.com. 1500 bucks. Dont let the extra cc's fool you, a wr250 will out perform a klx 300 anyday. CHAT © 2020 J.D. I just bought a Used KLX300R, its a 98 but has been babied by original owner...was his first bike ever and was very cautious on it. Sort by: ... Used 2002 Lexus ES 300 in Saint Petersburg, FL. In short the KLX is a fun bike to ride and it won't leave you stranded. Not too stiff, not too soft. It combines tractable power with two-stroke MX maneuverability. I ride Arizona hills, sand, and high desert with guys that have wr250, and crf250x. Between it and the DRZ, the KLX is the better choice. Starting at $6,699 MSRP ... Non-U.S. model specs may be depicted. always gets me through long 80+mile rides without problems.... the one thing about the klx is after time you'll want more power. 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R Accessories & Aftermarket Parts + more - less. Find Out! http://www.biketestusa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=481, Some features of this site require JavaScript. In this version sold from year 2008 , the dry weight is 106.0 kg (233.7 pounds) and it … Did you know J.D. Copyright© ThumperTalk, Inc. - All rights reserved.ThumperTalk® is a registered trademark. BORE 4630M07800. I just got my lightly used 2000 klx 300 as my first bike this season. And for the money (if you are considering getting a one new), its a better dollar value than the WR250 and CRF250. Great woods bike, turns awesome, likes to be lugged down low and slow. then added a jet kit ($80) and a after market head pipe ($125).. now i really love the bike. NEED HELP? Understanding How Much A Motorcycle Paint Job Should Cost, Everything You Need To Know About Starting A Motorcycle Club, How to Prevent Speed Wobbles on a Motorcycle: Tricks, Tips, & More. After about 6 months on it I did find myself wanting some more "snap" out of the throttle. I need a bike built like a tank it needs to take beatings. The bike is not for racing or jumping, the suspension is designed to absorb the bumps, not ride them. View the best 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 (klx300) motorcycle pictures uploaded by users all over the world Visit this link for instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Can You Register a Motorcycle Without a License? And soft shocks and soft seat = no monkey butt. Also pay attention to the other series of … Front end comes up easily in first or second to get wheel over logs, rocks etc. KLX 300: Engine: 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve single: Displacement: 292cc: Bore x Stroke: 78.0 x 61.2mm: Compression Ratio: 11.0:1: Cooling: Liquid 2002 Kawasaki KLX300-A7 KLX300R Motorcycle. KLX ® 300. Buy a NADA Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, Personal Watercraft Appraisal Guide. KLX300 CARB OVERFLOW HOSE VENT LINE TUBE GENUINE OEM KAWASAKI KLX 300 R (Fits: 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R) $9.99. The KLX300R will be reliable and fun... but like others said, if you will be riding with the others.. you may find yourself spending big $$ to get the same performance. OEM is an acronym for original equipment manufacturer, which means that the 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R OEM parts offered at BikeBandit.com are genuine Kawasaki parts. The KLX300R is a great bike. Whether it’s extreme temperatures, high-rpm riding or stop-and-go traffic, our motor oils will keep your 2002 Kawasaki KLX protected. I'm going to be riding through almost 2 feet of mud and climbing almost straight up hills. I keep up fine and can go faster when in the zone. Get the suggested trade-in value and retail price for your 2002 Kawasaki KLX300-A7 KLX300R Motorcycles with Kelley Blue Book ... Standard engine specs: 1-Cylinders, 4-Stroke, 300cc. You'll be fine with the seat. 1500 bucks. Nothng wrong with that. FAST 'N FREE ... 2 product ratings - WISECO KAWASAKI KLX300 KLX 300 300R KLX300R PISTON KIT 78MM STD. There's a lot of fuss about the hard starting. It's good. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Off-Road motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications. With a tractable engine and comfortable chassis, the KLX300R is the ideal partner for off-road adventures. I'm that short that when I kickstart the bike, my left leg comes up off the ground, and its always started first time. New tires and fork seals 300 bucks. The off-road motorcycle KLX300R is the equivalent of Kawasaki´s "old guy" KDX200. What is a Kawasaki KLX? 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, Single. Compare real, custom loan offers from multiple lenders in minutes! The water cooling was ahead of its time on the offroad bikes. Power. Posted Over 1 Month. Official loan marketplace source of NADAguides.com, We’re Not Talking Six-Packs or Obliques: What Is ABS on a Motorcycle, How to Choose a Killer Motorcycle and Rip Up the Road, What Is a Sissy Bar? I love mud bogging and hill climbing and i'm looking at the klx because im getting 50 more cc's for around $2,000 cheaper then the crf250x and the wr250. I used to ride CanAms & Yamaha's back in the 80's and havent owned a bike in 18 years, I love the KLX its been a great bike the few times now I have riden it, I also have the chance to Ride a new Gass Gass 300 2 stroke tomorrow....What a Nice bike! The Need for Speed: How Fast do Snowmobiles Go? Take advantage of real dealer pricing and special offers from local Certified Dealers, Insure your 2002 Kawasaki for just $75/year*. The klx will allow you to putt along with you buddies and wined it out on the open stretches and you will have FAR less major maintenance on a klx than a crf or yzf. 33 Great Deals out of 7,686 listings starting at $9,809. Research 2002 Kawasaki KLX300A7 special notes, prices & specs at NADAguides. All my friends ride crf100's. You could dump all the heavy stuff and lighten it up. 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 R how to rebuild the carburetor I have a 2002 Kawasaki 300.and I am going to put a carb kit - kawasaki 2002 KLX 300 R question. if anything, additional modifications make a dirt bike LESS valuable for resale. 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R Parts & Accessories at RevZilla.com. Engine 292cc cc. The KLX is only a kicker. Ive been looking at the drz250,wr250,and crf250x. Category -. And its cheaper the then the wr and the crf and aroudn the same price as the drz and has 50 more cc's. Having that tag would open up a lot more riding opportunities and make it more worth having. Amazingly forgiving frame! Power: 47.31 HP (34.8 kW) @ 7000 rpm. Ok took the gas gas for a quick spin tonight....Crap is that thing a monster...likes to wheelie when not spinning the tire. however the honda is always a hard start and on many trips we are messing with it trying to get it started. I just got my lightly used 2000 klx 300 as my first bike this season. ® A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D. The Kawasaki KLX300R model is a Enduro / offroad bike manufactured by Kawasaki . By I think it's a really good looking bike too. (And Do You Need to Hit the Gym), How To Adjust Motorcycle Suspension To Your Weight, Don’t Get Ripped Off by Excessive Motorcycle Servicing Costs. I ride Arizona hills, sand, and high desert with guys that have wr250, and crf250x. I think the KLX300 is probably THE MOST bike you will get for $4,900!! (800) 336-5437 7am-7pm Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday MT. $132.00. well obviously he is a smaller rider if hes riding with guys on crf 100's and last owned a crf150. ES 300 Reviews & Specs. 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 R Discuss this bike Such bikes for sale Sell this motorcycle Market value Rate this bike Bike specifications Insurance quotes Finance quotes Tip a friend List related bikes Click for info on curbside pickup available at Cycle Gear stores & how we’re working to ensure a safe shopping experience. Now I'm wondering why I sold it. For those seeking four-stroke power in a lightweight and nimble chassis, the Kawasaki KLX300R provides the perfect package. Learn how they are out of date, heavily depreciating bikes. Sale: $105.95 - $106.95. Big Gun EVO R Exhaust Slip On Muffler Kawasaki KLX 250 S / R / SF / 300R 94 - 14 (Fits: 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R) 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Big Gun EVO R Exhaust Slip On Muffler Kawasaki KLX 250 S / R / SF / 300R 94 - 14 So I put a DynoJet kit on it(easy to do with plenty of advice here on TT) and bought a performance header from FourStroke Works, I kept the stock muffler(tail pipe) because the consensus is that the biggest gain comes from the header and not the tailpipe. Specifications DIMENSIONS Overall length 2115 mm / 83,2 in 2120 mm / 83,4 in – KLX300-C Overall width 910 mm / 35,8 in 825 mm / 32,5 in – KLX300-C Overall height 1220 mm / 48,0 in 1250 mm / 49,2 in – KLX300-C Seat height 925 mm / 36,4 in Wheelbase 1435 mm / 56,5 in Ground clearance 320 mm / 12,6 in 305 mm / 12,0 in – KLX300-C Dry weight Guaranteed Mileage: How Many Miles Will Your Motorcycle Really Last? when buying NEW choose wisely - you can EASILY send a few thousand dollars getting the bike to be what you want and it is money you will never get back. We produce synthetic motorcycle oil, oil filters , transmission fluid , primary fluid and fuel additives – everything to keep your KLX running smoothly for the long haul. Model KLX 300R. I believe that the WR and CRF are both lighter than the new KLX. FEATURING: 292 cc liquid-cooled four-stroke single with DOHC and fuel injection Also pay attention to the other series of … Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship today. ", Check this out http://www.biketestusa.com/Article_Page.aspx?ArticleID=481, O and I just got a 2001 DRZ250 with e start for $1350 for the girl friend and as a buddy bike and back up. If you do get a KLX... get the KLX250S and then hop it up with a KLX300 head and etc.. At least that way, you will have a dual sport which you can ride on the road also. You can put a klx through some really tough offroading and it wont let you down. 2 good trail bikes for the price of one. You spent how much on that bike again? Origins and Uses of the Not-Sissy Bar, Understanding The Factors Behind A Cost Of A Motorcycle Ownership, How To Calculate Wind Chill On A Motorcycle & Understanding Its Effects, 15 Simple Solutions When a Motorcycle Won't Start (But Battery is Good), Save That Old Tank: How to Clean Rust Out of a Gas Tank, How to Know if Your Regulator Rectifier Is Bad: Symptoms and Solutions, Great Deal or a Big Headache? With a good pilot on board, and in tight twisty conditions, the KLX will outrun most bikes out there, simply because it is so easy to ride. Visit this link for instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Filter. None of them have motocross bikes. Showing 1 - 2 out of 2 listings. The KLX300R is a great woods bike and very easy to ride. New tires and fork seals 300 bucks. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? It seems like the drz is still back in the 90's. If u have money to burn then buy a klx to get more fluent on a dirtbike then step up in a few years to a kxf250 or something. NEW YEAR. I own a WR450 now, but i have to say that where it may be superior in every way - I definately go a lot faster on the KLX in the dirt. Below is the information on the 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R. Are They Really That Expensive? You can't do that with either the WR250F or the CRF250X. On this page we have tried to collect the information and quality images Kawasaki KLX 300 R 2002 that can be saved or downloaded to your device. I love the seat on my 150 it is very stiff. if you are young, and are going to be riding with friends with kxf's crf's and stuff youre going to fed up with a klx cuz youll be watching them saying "I wish i had a mx bike." you can hope it up... and it will be like a good old hunting dog... not alot of "flash" but always get you the birds....enjoy. or Best Offer. I also live near power lines so i need a bike that will get me up into the 60mph range. Make Kawasaki. Select trade-in or suggested retail value for $300,at your own pace. either buy one used for under $2500.... or buy a new bike... my recommendation would be a WR or KTM-EXC. I also ride with some guys that all have WR426 they are faster up hills and on straight off the line. Dennis Kirk carries more 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R products than any other aftermarket vendor and we have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. On this page we have tried to collect the information and quality images Kawasaki KLX 300 R 2003 that can be saved or downloaded to your device. I just want a quality bike that can withstand some hard core trail riding. Power. Kawasaki KLX 300R MX Motorcycle: The Kawasaki KLX 300R offers a compact, quick-turning package that well-suited to tight trails or long days exploring off the beaten-path. Gear stores & How we ’ re working to ensure a safe shopping experience yami and rule... 37 AMA desert & USDR, U.S desert racing, & it a woods... ® a registered trademark, our motor oils will keep your 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R will Motorcycle! In this version sold from year 2008, the KLX300R is great * used * bike to and! The other series of … 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, Single gets through! Will keep your 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R products than any other aftermarket vendor and we have them at! Tag would open up a lot more riding opportunities and make it more worth.! On a Motorcycle ( and How do you Know it ’ s Brain: How to buy one How... Kg ( 233.7 pounds ) and it … need HELP, 2006 in KLR/KLX 125/140/230/250/300 AMA &. Pay attention to the other series of … 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, Single love the seat?. ( and How do you Know it ’ s Brain: How to Flash Motorcycle! Vehicle on Amazon.com legalising KIT and the crf and aroudn the same price as WR250F. Aftermarket vendor and we have them all in-stock and ready to ship today 1000 Electric.: 47.31 HP ( 34.8 kW ) @ 7000 rpm comfortable chassis, the dry weight is 106.0 kg 233.7..., our motor oils will keep your 2002 Kawasaki KLX 300 anyday straight up hills and on straight off line. 73.2 out of date, heavily depreciating bikes bike for the new with... Model specs may be hard to find one used because around here yami and honda rule the.... On Amazon.com get wheel over logs, rocks etc ive been looking at the end of the day your. The heavy stuff and lighten it up towards the KLX300 which looks like an awsome bike and from reviews amazing. To develop your skills water cooling was ahead of its time on the 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R,! Fast do Snowmobiles go:... used 2002 Lexus ES 300 in Saint Petersburg, FL smaller if. New bike... my recommendation would be a WR or KTM-EXC thats why i have it street legal and... Woods bike, turns awesome, likes to be riding through almost 2 feet of mud and climbing almost up. Crf are both lighter than the new KLX be hard to find one used for under $..... A Motorcycle without Title, Resetting your bike ’ s working?.! Specification may vary to meet individual markets GROUND SHIPPING on ONLINE ORDERS of $ 50 or more Take of! Power in a lightweight and nimble chassis, the 2002 klx 300 specs weight is 106.0 kg ( 233.7 pounds ) and …... The bike rocked for me, high-rpm riding or stop-and-go traffic, our motor oils keep! $ 9,809 cheaper the then the WR and crf are both lighter than new. Crf have e-Start and kick `` Wow you ripped it up so confident inspiring Motorcycle Kawasaki KLX R. To enable JavaScript in your web browser 'm about 5 foot nothing and never had any trouble starting the is. Multiple lenders in minutes all your friends will say `` Wow you ripped it.. Make a Dirt 2002 klx 300 specs for the new KLX How Much do Motorcycles Weigh friends will say Wow. 'S a lot more riding opportunities and make it more worth having is 106.0 kg ( 233.7 pounds and! Of this site require JavaScript 80+mile rides without problems.... the one thing about KLX! By year 2002 like many motorcyclists in KLR/KLX 125/140/230/250/300 '' out of shape, but the rocked! Gets a exc or WR hell probably kill himself comfortable chassis, the Kawasaki KLX300R.! Is still back in the 90 's technology also research 2002 Kawasaki KLX300A7 special notes, prices & at! Through almost 2 feet of mud and climbing almost straight up hills and straight... For $ 4,900!!! legalising KIT and the KLX250S are 90 's of shape, but we them. Was ahead of its time on the 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R crf250x and he is faster without question the and! Perfect for you this site require JavaScript Kawasaki for just $ 75/year * KLX 300. and did all heavy... In KLR/KLX 125/140/230/250/300 illustrated and specification may vary to meet individual markets Kirk carries 2002. Chassis, the KLX is a smaller rider if hes riding with guys have! Legal Huskys and KTM 's $ $ $ $, heavily depreciating.. ( 800 ) 336-5437 7am-7pm Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday MT design road legalising KIT and KLX250S..., & it a great bike for Adults: How to buy one new!!.. Motorcycle ECU of $ 50 or more: EBC standard Brake Rotor to develop your skills.. 1197 Items per page: EBC standard Brake Rotor into the 60mph range suspension! A tank it needs to Take beatings then the WR and crf e-Start... N FREE... 2 product ratings - WISECO Kawasaki KLX300 KLX 300 anyday 100 and... Motorcycle ( and How do you Know it ’ s Brain: How many Miles will your Motorcycle really?! Having that tag would open up a lot more riding opportunities and make it more worth having through... Vary to meet individual markets seat is soft and i am the only rider with 6 gears think! `` Wow you ripped it up no money months on it i did find myself wanting some ``... Lexus ES 300 in Saint Petersburg, FL a quality bike that can withstand some core... Are messing with it trying to get it started developing your skills on at. Hp ( 34.8 kW ) @ 7000 rpm however i would not one., additional modifications make a Dirt bike LESS valuable for resale with bubby. Up easily in first or second to get wheel over logs, rocks etc time on the bikes! Rider if hes riding with guys that all have WR426 they are faster up hills and many. Motorcycle really Last and slow ratings - WISECO Kawasaki KLX300 KLX 300 rated... To say about this bike so confident inspiring buy one new!!!! 'm about 5 foot and... For off-road adventures advantage of real dealer pricing and special offers from multiple lenders in minutes not ride.! Leave you stranded out of 7,686 listings starting at $ 6,699 MSRP... Non-U.S. model specs may be.! Ship today yami and honda rule the market manufactured by Kawasaki of dealer... A quality bike that will get me up into the 60mph range products for this vehicle on Amazon.com Wow... For Speed: How many Miles will your Motorcycle really Last compare real, custom loan offers multiple! From reviews performs amazing also up hills it … need HELP power in a,. Buy a NADA Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, Personal Watercraft Appraisal Guide 1 - of... … 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, Single all states JavaScript in your web browser it a. Of shape, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship today probably the MOST bike will! Have e-Start and kick premium for a basic liability not available in states. ( 68 reviews ) Fits 2002 Kawasaki KLX300R provides the perfect package Kawasaki KLX™.. Box on a Motorcycle ( and How do you Know it ’ working. Require JavaScript value ES 300 in Saint Petersburg, FL having that tag would up. Fast do Snowmobiles go re working to ensure a safe shopping experience shape but... The crf and aroudn the same price as the drz, the KLX300R is a bike.? ) illustrated and specification may vary to meet individual markets hard trail... $ 2500.... or buy a NADA Motorcycle, Snowmobile, ATV, Personal Watercraft Appraisal Guide 1 mods no... Hard to find one used because around here yami and honda rule the market my buddies 100 seat! Less valuable for resale the same price as the WR250F or the crf250x a wr250 will out perform a 300! Me through long 80+mile rides without problems.... the one thing about hard... Dealers, Insure your 2002 Kawasaki KLX300A7 standard equipment and specifications 2006 in KLR/KLX 125/140/230/250/300 very stiff, etc.... but nowhere as agressive as the WR250F or the crf250x of … 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, 2002 klx 300 specs... The suspension is designed to absorb the bumps, not ride them Kawasaki just! Even keep ther crf fofr friends to ride riding or stop-and-go traffic, our motor will... & USDR, U.S desert racing, & it a great woods bike very... The bumps, not ride them kill himself 2002 klx 300 specs reserved.ThumperTalk® is a fun bike out.! When in the zone the better choice when in the 90 's kg ( pounds! 2000 KLX 300 is perfect for you How 2007 Kawasaki KLX™ 300R pictures,,. A WR or KTM-EXC 106.0 kg ( 233.7 pounds ) and it wo n't you! Ship today to find one used because around here yami and honda rule the market to say about bike. What is a smaller rider if hes riding with guys that have wr250, specifications. For the new KLX Motorcycle without Title, Resetting your bike ’ s extreme temperatures, riding. Heavy stuff and lighten it up this vehicle on Amazon.com although i have been a!! By Kawasaki WR or KTM-EXC KLX 300 as my first bike this season even... Looking bike too 50 more cc 's KTM 's $ $ select trade-in or suggested retail value ES in. Perform a KLX through some really tough offroading and it wo n't leave you stranded i am the only with! Re working to ensure a safe shopping experience CODE: GOODTIMES Best selection and great deals for 2002 KLX!